Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:02 am

Post by Battle Mage »

mneme wrote:Ohayou!

A very good night!

I can see how Tar's innocence quasi clears Korlash (symetry), but
I'm not sure how it clears Yama.

Korlash, are you ready to give us results yet? It seems like we could use them.
yeah i see your point. I mean, with a GF out there for sure, and the likelyhood of no more goons, the innocent investigations on Yama AND MYSELF may not be conclusive. Equally it is theoretically possible that Korlash is a scum mason, but i dont really want to consider that possibility atm. lol

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:40 am

Post by mneme »

Re mass claim: Hai. I agree, now's the time.

If battlemage, Korlash, and Yama are all town, it's clear to me that Jordan, TheHermit, and Gorgon are our three scum.

But we need claim-based info to make an informed judgement on this (and lose nothing at this point by having claims).
Did I say too much?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

mneme wrote:Re mass claim: Hai. I agree, now's the time.

If battlemage, Korlash, and Yama are all town, it's clear to me that Jordan, TheHermit, and Gorgon are our three scum.

But we need claim-based info to make an informed judgement on this (and lose nothing at this point by having claims).
wait. what? you know for sure we have 3 scum? if so, todays lynch should be a piece of cake, but the game is gonna be a bit more tricky. lol
I notice also you discounted yourself from that list. lol

Anyway, i dont think i have alot left to claim, except my number of BB notes perhaps. Once everyone has checked in, we can sort out an order for claims. Id like to hear Korlash's result if any, first though.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Korlash »

Mneme wrote:Korlash, are you ready to give us results yet? It seems like we could use them.
WTF are you implying here?
BM wrote:Equally it is theoretically possible that Korlash is a scum mason, but i dont really want to consider that possibility atm. lol
Only way that can be possible would be if I was the sk. Wouldn't that be a weird set up. talk about your safe calims right.

And can one person post without saying something about my reesults? I mean jeeze you people are impatient...

The way this game has been going I would be surprised if people couldn't guess who I investigated. I mean with the lack of Mason comunication and all. Let's jsut say I won't be throwing food at BM or Yam today... <.<
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:34 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Korlash wrote:
Mneme wrote:Korlash, are you ready to give us results yet? It seems like we could use them.
WTF are you implying here?
BM wrote:Equally it is theoretically possible that Korlash is a scum mason, but i dont really want to consider that possibility atm. lol
Only way that can be possible would be if I was the sk. Wouldn't that be a weird set up. talk about your safe calims right.

And can one person post without saying something about my reesults? I mean jeeze you people are impatient...

The way this game has been going I would be surprised if people couldn't guess who I investigated. I mean with the lack of Mason comunication and all. Let's jsut say I won't be throwing food at BM or Yam today... <.<
lol thats a good point. Id totally nominate you for a scummy if you pulled that one off! :p

You arent suggesting what i think you are i hope?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:37 am

Post by Korlash »

What do you think I'm suggesting? >.> That we should all go out for ice cream?

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Korlash wrote:What do you think I'm suggesting? >.> That we should all go out for ice cream?
lol that comment was made funnier by the avatar. :p
No, i thought you may have been suggesting that you investigated Yama last night. :o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:41 am

Post by Korlash »

V.V

i liked the ice cream thing better.... Makes me feel less of an idiot...

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i dont quite see why you would investigate Yama, in the knowledge that your buddy was protown, and he had an innocent on him...
but i guess we'll make do.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:45 am

Post by Korlash »

I had no idea what Tar had. As far as I knew me and him had the exact same innocents on people. Like I said he never talked to me other then once to say he had already sent in his investigation of the same guy I had already sent in. :/

Yesterday Yama was top on my list, so I investigated him. Now if Tar had still been alive I would have double checked with him 4 times before sending in an investigation... But for some reason hes not here today now is he... I wonder where he went... hmm... <.<

The only thing I am worried abotu is the fact we seem to be looking at GF+ scum or simply GF left. Means innocents are less and less reliable.

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

im pretty sure Tar claimed a Yama innocent. Just sayin'
:?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:52 am

Post by Korlash »

Yeah well I never listened to that guy anyways... >.>

Kidding...

But now we have two inocents on him... and you... <.< woot!

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:23 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Mod, please Prod: Gorgon, Holy, The Hermit

also, u might wanna update the OP. I keep expecting Jordan to show up. lol

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Gorgon »

Battle Mage wrote:Why would we have 3 soup scum and only 2 admin scum?
Where did Yama imply that there is only one admin scum left?
Battle Mage wrote:yeah i see your point. I mean, with a GF out there for sure, and the likelyhood of no more goons, the innocent investigations on Yama AND MYSELF may not be conclusive.
Well, at least we can be sure that you're most likely not both scum. There's one dead GF and only two scum groups, so there's at most one GF left (since there's at most only one GF per scum group, right?).
Battle Mage wrote:Equally it is theoretically possible that Korlash is a scum mason, but i dont really want to consider that possibility atm.
I agree Korlash is not top priority, but why is the guy still alive? And why did he investigate Yama tonight? Lack of mason communication doesn't really cut it; Tar investigated Yama a while ago, and said so in the thread. I even recall digging up this fact in response to a question from cicero. Korlash's answers regarding this are less than convincing.
Korlash wrote:
BM wrote: Equally it is theoretically possible that Korlash is a scum mason, but i dont really want to consider that possibility atm. lol

Only way that can be possible would be if I was the sk.
How so?
Battle Mage wrote: also, u might wanna update the OP. I keep expecting Jordan to show up. lol
Was he dead? Cause I don't remember him dying. Or was this a jest, perhaps?

Btw, a mass claim sounds like a good idea to me.
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:56 am

Post by mneme »

Korlash: what am I suggesting? Maybe that the time has past for hiding results? Your results, Kudasai.

That said -- I'm happy to roll a bunch of dice to determine full claim order. Re Korlash's results, I think the town would benefit most from those being part of his claim, rather than first -or- last, given whenever the dice say he claims, no?
Did I say too much?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Battle Mage wrote:
Mod, please Prod: Gorgon, Holy, The Hermit
Done!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by Yamahako »

mneme wrote:Korlash: what am I suggesting? Maybe that the time has past for hiding results? Your results, Kudasai.

That said -- I'm happy to roll a bunch of dice to determine full claim order. Re Korlash's results, I think the town would benefit most from those being part of his claim, rather than first -or- last, given whenever the dice say he claims, no?
I support this format. I'd rather BM do the rolling though.
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by Korlash »

Gorgon wrote:I agree Korlash is not top priority, but why is the guy still alive? And why did he investigate Yama tonight? Lack of mason communication doesn't really cut it; Tar investigated Yama a while ago, and said so in the thread. I even recall digging up this fact in response to a question from cicero. Korlash's answers regarding this are less than convincing.
Well we all make mistakes. Remember that time you idiots lynched a claimed cop?

Gorgon wrote:How so?
Ok two scum groups and only one gets a cop/mason on their side? Balancing prevents this. Or you could argue one side has claimed cop/mason the other has GF. Personally, flavorwise, I could see a cheerleader being the sk. All sorts of things pop into my head. Eating disorder drives her crazy, wants to be lead cheerleader, unpopulr and jealous. Thus, in my opinion, only option for me being scum is of course me being the sk. Also it could explain my bad investigations you know. But whatever, it's all a moot point as I'm not scum.
Meneme wrote:Korlash: what am I suggesting? Maybe that the time has past for hiding results? Your results, Kudasai.
suwate kudasai baka desu! I shouldn't have to do shit for you guys, killing off my partner. How do I know you wont do the same thing to me? "Ohhh... Korlash claimed cop mason and the other two were town... He's probably Scum! Kill him blah blah blah"

Besides, when my results are useless... whats the point.

And why don't we get one of the believable town to do the rolling. Then again with a lot of investigations out there I'm sure half of you think your believable town eh. My vote would be for BM of course.

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:22 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

mneme wrote:Korlash: what am I suggesting? Maybe that the time has past for hiding results? Your results, Kudasai.

it worries me that neither you (nor Yamahako apparently) have been reading the last few posts. Korlash has already claimed...

For the record, i dont mind putting my random.org skills to good use, although to that end, i'm not sure whether the claim order will matter much. lol

Ill respond to Gorgons post later.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:22 am

Post by Korlash »

I claimed a while ago... <.< Ok someone claimed for me and ruined the fun... But still... :P

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Gorgon wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Why would we have 3 soup scum and only 2 admin scum?
Where did Yama imply that there is only one admin scum left?
not sure what you are getting at here. We have 2 admin scum dead, and only 1 soup scum. Yama said we had 2 more soup scum left, which i felt was a bit odd seeing as it would unbalance the game in favour of them, over the Admins.
Gorgon wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:yeah i see your point. I mean, with a GF out there for sure, and the likelyhood of no more goons, the innocent investigations on Yama AND MYSELF may not be conclusive.
Well, at least we can be sure that you're most likely not both scum. There's one dead GF and only two scum groups, so there's at most one GF left (since there's at most only one GF per scum group, right?).
yes.
Gorgon wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Equally it is theoretically possible that Korlash is a scum mason, but i dont really want to consider that possibility atm.
I agree Korlash is not top priority, but why is the guy still alive? And why did he investigate Yama tonight? Lack of mason communication doesn't really cut it; Tar investigated Yama a while ago, and said so in the thread. I even recall digging up this fact in response to a question from cicero. Korlash's answers regarding this are less than convincing.
if there was a scum mason, im pretty sure it would be Tar. As he came up town, im willing to trust him for now at least. The scum could well be WIFOMing us to reach the conclusion you have.
Gorgon wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: also, u might wanna update the OP. I keep expecting Jordan to show up. lol
Was he dead? Cause I don't remember him dying. Or was this a jest, perhaps?

Btw, a mass claim sounds like a good idea to me.
erm he was replaced by Holy i think.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:53 am

Post by Holy »

I'm here, busy. I'll continue my read on weekends.

We got the third scum group I see. So far, what I can gather:
We have Soup Scum, and a dead Cafeteria Cop.
We have Admin Scum, and a dead Administration Cop.
We have Scum.
We have an alive investigative role, i.e. Korlash.

My conclusion, Cafeteria Cop might have a guilty only if this Cop targeted the Soup Scum, if this Cop target other Scum group, (s)he might have an innocent result.
Same with the Administration Cop, this Cop might have a guilty only if (s)he targeted the Admin Scum, if this Cop target other Scum group, (s)he might have an innocent result.
But the killer with bashing method, i.e. Scum. Might be found guilty if invested by you, Korlash. What do you think?

From my last reading progress, I still think Yama is scummie. Although Korlash said his investigation on him got innocent result, hm, I don't think I can trust your investigation result 100% though.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:57 am

Post by Korlash »

T_T You don't trust me? awwww.... Sad korlash...

mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:22 am

Post by mneme »

Korlash wrote:I claimed a while ago... <.< Ok someone claimed for me and ruined the fun... But still... :P
Mochiron desu -- but you'd been holding back your results. I remember your claiming them, though; fair enough.

And several other people are mostly claimed -- but one of the balancing factors of this game is that "claimed" doesn't mean you're fully claimed unless you say it does.

I'd rather have dice be generated on the site -- which are more or less unfakable. Ie (doesn't count for anything):

Original Roll String: 2d6
2 6-Sided Dice: (2, 6) = 8

Just generate d7, d6, d5, etc, ignoring picks of already claimed people (and reducing the pool each time someone's taken out). Dunno why people don't want me doing this, but I'll happily let someone else generate 6 random numbers.
Did I say too much?
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:48 am

Post by Yamahako »

mneme wrote:
Korlash wrote:I claimed a while ago... <.< Ok someone claimed for me and ruined the fun... But still... :P
Mochiron desu -- but you'd been holding back your results. I remember your claiming them, though; fair enough.

And several other people are mostly claimed -- but one of the balancing factors of this game is that "claimed" doesn't mean you're fully claimed unless you say it does.

I'd rather have dice be generated on the site -- which are more or less unfakable. Ie (doesn't count for anything):

Original Roll String: 2d6 (STATIC)
2 6-Sided Dice: (4, 3) = 7

Just generate d7, d6, d5, etc, ignoring picks of already claimed people (and reducing the pool each time someone's taken out). Dunno why people don't want me doing this, but I'll happily let someone else generate 6 random numbers.
This is fine to me - I didn't know you could do that really.
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”