shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:56 am

Post by shaft.ed »

farside22 wrote:@shaft.ed. You only have me on you scum list because I think you are scum. This is the first time you have said anything about me as scum. I'm thinking I'm right about your connection with Phate.
No it's not reading is good. I stated I wasn't sure if you were a misguided townie or Oman's partner. I've since decided you are Oman's partner.

Also I didn't state this earlier but kuribo's recent post makes me believe him town, Tyler is likely the third scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:15 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
farside22 wrote:@shaft.ed. You only have me on you scum list because I think you are scum. This is the first time you have said anything about me as scum. I'm thinking I'm right about your connection with Phate.
No it's not reading is good. I stated I wasn't sure if you were a misguided townie or Oman's partner. I've since decided you are Oman's partner.

Also I didn't state this earlier but kuribo's recent post makes me believe him town, Tyler is likely the third scum.
Sounds more like you changed your mind because of my vote. :roll:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:22 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Due to the slow posting this is a while back but here is my original suspicion of you tied to Oman:
shaft.ed wrote:I'm not jumping on your for the decision
(to target Phate)
at all. I'm jumping on the conclusion you and Oman are drawing from it. Oman is seeing hoofprints and calling them zebraprints. And you're gladly following along. Simplest explanation is that you're a Doc so your targeting did nothing last night. There are many more requirements on the scenario for you to be a Quack and Phate to be scum. Thus it is less likely. Add in Oman's BS argument that noone quicklynched Phate so he must be scum and I'm not liking the pair of you. This has nothing to do with your choice to protect last night.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:26 am

Post by kuribo »

shaft, regarding the idea that "No one quicklynched Phate, therefore he must be scum,"

While one would wonder if the scum would intenionally mislead the town by not quicklynching... I don't know. It's hard for me to get a read on that, because the scum have no reason to draw the game out by NOT quicklynching--- there are four of us, and three of them. If they quicklynch, we lose. (Equal numbers of mafia kill equal numbers of town) No night phase, No tomorrow, we just lose.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:36 am

Post by shaft.ed »

kuribo wrote:shaft, regarding the idea that "No one quicklynched Phate, therefore he must be scum,"

While one would wonder if the scum would intenionally mislead the town by not quicklynching... I don't know. It's hard for me to get a read on that, because the scum have no reason to draw the game out by NOT quicklynching--- there are four of us, and three of them. If they quicklynch, we lose. (Equal numbers of mafia kill equal numbers of town) No night phase, No tomorrow, we just lose.
But the point is that Oman, who posited the idea, would not be able to quicklynch Phate if he (Oman) were scum. It's thus a self fulfilling prophecy for OmanScum. Even if you believe Oman's argument, which I don't, the fact he's been sitting on two votes this long by his admission is stronger evidence that he is scum since he's not been quicklynched than his prior evidence for Phate. The only other explanation for that is if Phate & myself are scum which is taking on even more assumptions than Oman's original point.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:43 am

Post by kuribo »

Let's look back at the events which directly lead to the early deaths of no less than three townies--- by that I mean, the No Lynch vote.

The No Lynch went down, even after MoS said that it would screw us over instead.

Here are the people that voted No Lynch. I've marked an X next to those that are now dead and confirmed town:

MoS X
Disciple Slayer X
Tarhalindur
Oman
volkkan X
Lulubelle X
thedragonsprincess X

-----
Of those not voting No Lynch:

Phate had posted exactly twice in the random voting phase, posting against Oman, and leaving his random vote there.

My predecessor, fictiondepartment, posted one random vote, also against Oman, and disappeared forever. He did not do a night choice.

shaft.ed seemed interested in breaking the setup in favor of the town.

TylerJ had not posted at all.

----

SO, of the two living players that voted no lynch, we have Tarlahindur and Oman. Tar correctly pointed out that Quacks couldn't kill mafia.... and then proceeded to vote No lynch regardless. Twenty minutes later, Oman also votes No Lynch, despite Tar's observation. And, as has been pointed out to me, both of them had their "protect" targets die overnight, thus making them a quack--- or so they would have us believe. Hmmm. I need to think on this a bit more.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:45 am

Post by kuribo »

shaft.ed wrote:But the point is that Oman, who posited the idea, would not be able to quicklynch Phate if he (Oman) were scum. It's thus a self fulfilling prophecy for OmanScum. Even if you believe Oman's argument, which I don't, the fact he's been sitting on two votes this long by his admission is stronger evidence that he is scum since he's not been quicklynched than his prior evidence for Phate. The only other explanation for that is if Phate & myself are scum which is taking on even more assumptions than Oman's original point.
That's exactly right--- if Oman were town, it would only take two of the three scum to quicklynch him and end the game. They don't even have to all be on or around at the same time, and it's been quite a while since this mess started.

I wouldn't quite go so far as to think you and Phate are scum, and you'd have had to be either really stupid or pretty ballsy to flat-out state it if it were true.

TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Please explain why I am scummy...

I am confused with the 'absolutely sure shaft.ed is scum' logic. please explain again.

Shaft.ed, no I didn't have anything else to say.

Now, on to more important things.

Shaft.ed is on my suspicion list again. So with that, I have Shaft.ed, Oman, and Phate. I can't imagine Oman being teamed up with either. I will give some more info when I get back form work today, But I have to leave in three minutes.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

TylerJ wrote: Please explain why I am scummy...
Because of posts like these. You're either not paying any attention to the game or just trying to wait out the rest of the game. Pretty decent strategy if scum.
TylerJ wrote:I am confused with the 'absolutely sure shaft.ed is scum' logic. please explain again.
Yes I felt Tar's logic was a bit tortured. I hope explaining it again will allow him to think about it harder.
TylerJ wrote:So with that, I have Shaft.ed, Oman, and Phate. I can't imagine Oman being teamed up with either.
Ya think?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by Crub »

Vote Count:

Oman (2) :
Phate, shaft.ed
Phate (2) :
Oman, farside22
shaft.ed (1) :
Tarhalindur

Not Voting (2) : TylerJ, kuribo

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch - 3 at deadline.
Moo?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:16 am

Post by TylerJ »

shaft.ed wrote:
TylerJ wrote: Please explain why I am scummy...
Because of posts like these. You're either not paying any attention to the game or just trying to wait out the rest of the game. Pretty decent strategy if scum.
TylerJ wrote:I am confused with the 'absolutely sure shaft.ed is scum' logic. please explain again.
Yes I felt Tar's logic was a bit tortured. I hope explaining it again will allow him to think about it harder.
TylerJ wrote:So with that, I have Shaft.ed, Oman, and Phate. I can't imagine Oman being teamed up with either.
Ya think?
The way I am playing isn't a scum strategy, its just because I have a lot of stuff to do. Near the end of this month I'll be doing good though.

And in response to your rude comment 'ya think' I wouldn't have said it if I didn't think it.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:Due to the slow posting this is a while back but here is my original suspicion of you tied to Oman:
shaft.ed wrote:I'm not jumping on your for the decision
(to target Phate)
at all. I'm jumping on the conclusion you and Oman are drawing from it. Oman is seeing hoofprints and calling them zebraprints. And you're gladly following along. Simplest explanation is that you're a Doc so your targeting did nothing last night. There are many more requirements on the scenario for you to be a Quack and Phate to be scum. Thus it is less likely. Add in Oman's BS argument that noone quicklynched Phate so he must be scum and I'm not liking the pair of you. This has nothing to do with your choice to protect last night.
This still doesn't show you calling me scum. You've called me a misguided doc. Now that I've pointed to you and Phate you attack me. :roll:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Calling you scum is simple a process of elimination. I am further convinced Oman is scum than I was at the time of this posting. You are clearly following along with his craplogic. Hence I believe you to be his partner.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:Calling you scum is simple a process of elimination. I am further convinced Oman is scum than I was at the time of this posting. You are clearly following along with his craplogic. Hence I believe you to be his partner.
So if I disagree with you I'm scum? Because most of my reasoning is based on your behavior in regards to Phate.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:45 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

No if you go along blindly with craplogic.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by Oman »

Lulz, Shaft.ed. You seem to have caught yourself in an illogical hole where farside is scum purely from OMGUS!
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Oman wrote:Lulz, Shaft.ed. You seem to have caught yourself in an illogical hole where farside is scum purely from OMGUS!
Do you know how to read, she's scummy for following your ridiculous lead.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:44 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

shaft.ed wrote:<snip>

<snip>
The logic here is amazingly simple. If you were, in fact, town, then you would probably be dead now (as in greater than 75% chance that the game would be over), or at least have a few more votes on you now (to try to prepare for the quicklynch attempt). After all, you have a town vote on you, and scum have absolutely no reason not to at least try to set up the quicklynch (if they can pull if off they win the game). Despite this, you do not have any votes on you except mine. Therefore, you are scum beyond a reasonable doubt.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:45 am

Post by kuribo »

We don't have to find both of them today, nor would it do us any good since we can only get one of them until tomorrow.

Right now, I think Oman is the likeliest suspect, and if I'm right, that means we can sort the rest out tomorrow.

shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:19 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Tar the scum are obviously playing strangely today. We already have at least one "confirmed" townie with two votes on them between Oman or Phate. Since either Oman or Phate is town the same can be said for their situation yet neither has been lynched.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:29 am

Post by farside22 »

I am offical confused by Tar's logic and shaft's. For me voting against Phate is just as useful as voting against shaft which I could do, but then it could be a scum trying to save a buddy from being lynched, but slow lynch on both proves one is town. Did I get that right?

Unvote

do to being completely confused
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:05 am

Post by Crub »

Tick, Tock
Moo?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:16 am

Post by kuribo »

Okay, you know what? I can see this isn't going anywhere, and someone has to make a ballsy move.

That someone is me.

Vote: Oman

Hope I'm right.

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:07 pm

Post by Oman »

I will not self hammer, but I'm really not happy with that vote Kuribo, even though I understand why you're doing it.

I am town, Kuribo looks like bored town.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:38 am

Post by kuribo »

If you're town, then where's the scum hammer?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”