votecount 1.13
TwoInAMillion (4) - Cabd, beeboy, Dunkerdoodles, Whiskers

I Am Innocent (2) - TwoInAMillion, Nauci
UC Voyager (2) - Rhah, gerryoat
Nauci (2) - Alisae, Nero Cain
Whiskers (1) - Flubbernugget
Dunkerdoodles (1) - HolySpiritTurtle

Not voting (6) - Shiro, I Am Innocent, Joey_, Quick, UC Voyager, AxleGreaser

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is October 23, 15:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2017-10-23 15:00:00).

Shiro is V/LA until October 17.
Please call me "pie", "pienyan", or "piegirl(n)". TIA.
Yuri: the Purest Form of Love -rebirth- coming soon.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 546, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 268, Whiskers wrote:Axel's post was unintelligible.
It perhaps was unintelligible to you. None of it was @You.
It's all @me, I'm part of this game in this thread.
In post 546, AxleGreaser wrote:If it was unintelligible to the people it was @ then i expect they made one of two decisions.
Oh thats Axle being Axle.
What is the benefit to this?
Why is that better than just communicating clearly.
In post 546, AxleGreaser wrote:Or they understood something of what i said.
They had opportunities to ask me questions about it, challenge me, or call me scum. It was RVS at the time.
And yet nobody responded... gee, it's almost like it didn't make any sense and people ignored you.
The alternative that you're suggesting is that this was some kind of secret code, which is (against the rules, and) useless to us.
In post 546, AxleGreaser wrote:You too also have choices to challenge me, ask me questions about that or anything else.
Ok sure, I'll bite:
Challenge: Why did you write a long post that was intentionally confusing and hard to make sense of? That's inherently anti-town and scummy.
Question: Why is writing a post TO only a select few people, that SOME of those people MIGHT be able to make heads or tails of (hint: there was no follow up, so we can assume they didn't), better than communicating clearly?
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 547, Whiskers wrote:@nero who do you think the "second lynch" should be? Or rather, who do you think the two lynches, in no particular order should be?
I've already kinda answered this. I am voting Nauci.I said I wouldn't really oppose a lynch on 2iam. I', also considering a policy lynch on the miller claim and Axel feels like he's active lurking. I'd prob be ok with any of those.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 549, Nauci wrote:I'm one of those nerd smartasses who probably used to call non nerds plebs and troglodytes back in middle school
So, a hipster?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 553, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 547, Whiskers wrote:@nero who do you think the "second lynch" should be? Or rather, who do you think the two lynches, in no particular order should be?
I've already kinda answered this. I am voting Nauci.I said I wouldn't really oppose a lynch on 2iam. I', also considering a policy lynch on the miller claim and Axel feels like he's active lurking. I'd prob be ok with any of those.
Nauci is noob. if you still think she's a problem, attempt lynch tomorrow. Not inherently scummy nor more scummy than many we've seen.

btw @Nauci you don't actually have to do the code for your vote/unvote, you can just bold your vote, most mods pick it up fine.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 548, AxleGreaser wrote:If you notice something about my play that peaks your interest, do ask questions.
sure, why was it scummy that I was pushing CABD?
In post 555, Whiskers wrote:Nauci is noob. if you still think she's a problem, attempt lynch tomorrow. Not inherently scummy nor more scummy than many we've seen.
she seems more newb than noob but why should I not push her today but pushing her tomorrow is ok?

Why did you decide to answer my question with a question?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 547, Whiskers wrote:@Axel 199 was such a small post prodding people for opinions, wtf are you talking about "utility" and "see where it went"? why is it "meh"? We've literally been talking about it the entire time since, so how can it be "meh"?
It was a small post prodding for opinions. Townies have their own opinions. AKA some :/ from me.

I can also understand that town!nero, could have been mistaken thinking he found something good and was running with it. And noticed he was getting no general support. Thought what am I missing here and asked.
We've literally been talking about it the entire time since, so how can it be "meh"?
yes literally talking about in the part I looked at after it, was also my problem with it.
It lead to "proven day 1"
Which if I am reading things correctly, wasn't all that good an outcome. It disclosed yet more role information.
Not all that bad, just probably not positive utility.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 557, AxleGreaser wrote:yes literally talking about in the part I looked at after it, was also my problem with it.
I'm pretty sure that NO ONE was talking about CABD until I asked about him. I felt like his soft claiming a non-normal pr and then not explaining why he randomly blurted that out was a bit scummy. He had also done nothing (and really still hasn't). I mean maybe he's doing one of those honeypot traps or something. Like in hindsight, I'll buy the "he's not teamscum" but I'm doing what any town should be doing: scumhunting.

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 495, Cabd wrote:People who townread 2iam; explain why plz kthnx.
Tone, i also dont think the way he pursued you for your claim was scummy. Like, his line of questioning made sens, was relatively coherent etc it didn't felt scum motived but even at time genuine concern imo. It also seems like he went against the grain for no reason but to attack a claim of someone claiming to be confirmable or something like that idk, looks like normal town play
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 477, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 475, gerryoat wrote:i'll remember that post when UC flips scum, beeboy.
so you faked that......you made it sound very serious tbh
pleease lynch this
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 479, Nero Cain wrote:Gerry is just trash tier player.
lol you're so salty, it's pathetic.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 480, Whiskers wrote:Also I like the fact that gerry has made no contribution other than bad fakeclaim and bad fakepower and calling the noob bad for not having the experience to know it was fake (which is also bad).
You'll be useful tomorrow, right? Or else I'll lynch you?
vote me then, don't do empty threats
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Joey_ »

hi gerryboat, i hope you dont scumread me for defending and being associated with two towns this game
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Also can anyone explain me the dunker fos, because his content so far is exactly what should be expected from him as a player, more or less scummy
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Nauci »

I know. But I'm still curious how to get the fancy highlighted Unvote commands!

Okay quick bits before I go to bed (I'm one of those people who constantly talks about how I won't be able to play because I'm sleeping/on a plane/etc. But then 10 minutes later posts again about how I just spent 20 freaking dollars on shitty Delta WiFi because my addiction is real...).

-I am at an obvious disadvantage because I don't know who any of you are, what time zones you're in, any of your game history or play style or personality info, etc.

-Axel's post that looked 50% hatter material to me mostly looked like speculations on player styles, personalities, and mental states and other meta bits. Seems like that's his play style, to factor newness and other things outside of the thread into decisions. I am internally debating how much value I want to assign to these insights/how much I trust any of it. Seems like rather weird stuff to make up if he's scum though.

-I disagree with TIAM's assessment of the Cabd play, but think his line of inquiry was townish

Generally I am much less suspicious of people pocketing each other or directing each other in thread in awkward bumbling ways, since there's no reason for scum to not just coordinate in their thread, and it's far fetched to stage incompetent collusion in thread. Then again there's like, non-scum-pm scum roles, right?

Gerry seems quite yolo, and dunker seems to be the terse yet silly type. Ucv seems to have a similar stupid sense of humor as I do. Others in the thread seem to really not appreciate silly humor (I feel like at least 2 people have voiced displeasure at the macho miller joke?).

I'm probably going to interact but not make many calls until I get a better feel for everyone's style and tone, because making public hunches while trying to learn people's personalities (and remember your usernames) is useless, IMO.

My only reads thus far are a slight town leaning for Axel, townish for TIAM, and a useful-to-town-at-worst reading for Cabd. Is it possible he's lying completely? Sure. But announcing it has turned up more stones and reactions than most shit post so far, and that's pro town to me in addition to 2 chances to hit scum, regardless of his alignment. I think more lynches is almost always pro town, except in the rare case of mislynching a good PR D1. If we lynch scum, awesome. If we get to lynch anti-town/incompetent town, it's not terrible for us. If we mislynch town, well we still get their flips as solid info, with all the reactions to read from there. We'll have to cross that bridge when Cabd comes to it.

P.S. what's FOS?

P.S.S. stop descending into WIFOM madness over my speculations on Cabd. As a newcomer to this group of posters it's all I've got!

I promise I'm not shy about votes and pressure when I start catching reads.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Basically theres 5-6 players who havent posted enough, then theres 8+ actives players and most of them have a lot of experience. 3 of those active players so far are 2 mil, UC and dunker and they are all being fosed while imo none are actually that scummy
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Add nauci too
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Nauci »

Nevermind, figured out "FOS."
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 563, Joey_ wrote:hi gerryboat, i hope you dont scumread me for defending and being associated with two towns this game
it would be great if you could vote the scum known as UC
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Joey_ »

I forgot to add almost all the active players that are fosed are the noobiest one aka lynchbait city
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 569, gerryoat wrote:
In post 563, Joey_ wrote:hi gerryboat, i hope you dont scumread me for defending and being associated with two towns this game
it would be great if you could vote the scum known as UC
here we go again lol
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 565, Nauci wrote:Gerry seems quite yolo,
what do you mean by this? how is this even a read?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

FOS is finger of suspicion.

What do you think about the wagon on you?

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 556, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 548, AxleGreaser wrote:If you notice something about my play that peaks your interest, do ask questions.
sure, why was it scummy that I was pushing CABD?
Spoiler: not what I said
In post 87, AxleGreaser wrote:FYI: My votes this early in the game are pretty much not based on likely to flip scum. As everyone stays pretty close to equal for quite while.
In post 542, AxleGreaser wrote:I didnt like it. as in meh.

I wanted to see where it went.

If I did say that please tell me where I did.

For clarity when I started writing you hadn't voted CABD, and the post had a different intent.
before that your vote, and posting thrust seemed out of kilter. The messed up English is the editing that changed it.

because, after the vote yes I was then curious, and wanted clearer statement whether your vote was alignment indicative or just interpersonal pushback (argy bargy) against
In post 99, Cabd wrote:I have my reasons.

I would have in response to backed off as
town!CABD == role fishing town is bad for town.
scum!CABD == I disregard all such claims as in

I assume the utility of 76 was that by declaring early CABD has more believeability later when he chooses to disclose more.
I let potential power roles play their own role as they have read their PM.
Scum playing gambits, die best when given enough rope.

but you are not me.

So i can paint generic scum theories for why someone would be curious,
I can also paint nero theories.

TLDR: as i said: meh.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”