Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2124, Joey_ wrote:Quick play is mostly incoherent, odd, contradicting and so on but theres a few of his posts hard to read as not coming from town @bee i know you share the same opinion
Like what posts have I made that CANNOT come from Town?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2120, Quick wrote:Yeah, I don't think just because you are defending yourself means you are being defensive. Being defensive is a tonal thing. Someone can be defensive and defend themselves OR they can defend themselves and NOT be defensive. You are equating two things as being the same that are not the same thing. I still stand by my statement that being defensive isn't a Scum tell, and I will also say I haven't used the fact that you have been defensive as a reason for why you are Scum.
In post 1869, Quick wrote:You are playing semantics here Joey, lets be real now.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2125, Quick wrote:
In post 2124, Joey_ wrote:Quick play is mostly incoherent, odd, contradicting and so on but theres a few of his posts hard to read as not coming from town @bee i know you share the same opinion
You defintely have a few posts that are well below average in quality and are scummy as hell, namely your post about me jumping wagons and agreeing with 2mill is one
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2122, Quick wrote:
In post 2104, beeboy wrote:I like how Quick has no valid argument to reply to how he is pushing Whiskers for a line of reasoning he is calling pure bs so he is just ignoring me
You should really reread these posts:

, , ,
944: you saw my join date (2011), thought I
must
play on another site. "turns out I was right," except that I haven't played on another site since ~2011. Meanwhile, it's not alignment indicative. ALSO, me knowing "Day phases are a week, not two weeks" isn't indicative of me playing on another site, it's
because I read the fucking rules

944: You tried to trap me in a "null/scum response," because I didn't question Cabd's claim. It's been gone over again and again why I didn't need to question Cabd's claim, this point is moot.
944: You try to misconstrue the requirements for a policy lynch. I think I'd be justified in lynching you because you're fucking toxic, but that was never really my intention.

1136: There was no need to question "the double day thing,"
1136: I alluded to a policy lynch while doing a catchup post, but never pushed it. Again, you bring up that "we haven't even played together before!!" which isn't a requirement for a policy lynch.
1136: I didn't have the time to push scumreads that day. Defending myself from people poking me was good IMO, gives good reads and good information to work from. Aka, Interacting With Others. At the end of the post you quip, "I just don't
feel
it."

1145: I am honestly so tired.

why did I even try to reply to Quick's posts in earnest? that's more courtesy than he provides anybody else.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2127, Joey_ wrote:
You defintely have a few posts that are well below average in quality and are scummy as hell, namely your post about me jumping wagons and agreeing with 2mill is one
Yeah, I think if you look at a post I made just after that, you will see that it was because I wasn't paying attention to the VCs.

You jumping on Dunk IS Scummy!!! Like you said their last 10 posts felt "rushed" and that just looks like a BS reason to think they were Scum
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2128, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2122, Quick wrote:
In post 2104, beeboy wrote:I like how Quick has no valid argument to reply to how he is pushing Whiskers for a line of reasoning he is calling pure bs so he is just ignoring me
You should really reread these posts:

, , ,
944: you saw my join date (2011), thought I
must
play on another site. "turns out I was right," except that I haven't played on another site since ~2011. Meanwhile, it's not alignment indicative. ALSO, me knowing "Day phases are a week, not two weeks" isn't indicative of me playing on another site, it's
because I read the fucking rules

944: You tried to trap me in a "null/scum response," because I didn't question Cabd's claim. It's been gone over again and again why I didn't need to question Cabd's claim, this point is moot.
944: You try to misconstrue the requirements for a policy lynch. I think I'd be justified in lynching you because you're fucking toxic, but that was never really my intention.

1136: There was no need to question "the double day thing,"
1136: I alluded to a policy lynch while doing a catchup post, but never pushed it. Again, you bring up that "we haven't even played together before!!" which isn't a requirement for a policy lynch.
1136: I didn't have the time to push scumreads that day. Defending myself from people poking me was good IMO, gives good reads and good information to work from. Aka, Interacting With Others. At the end of the post you quip, "I just don't
feel
it."

1145: I am honestly so tired.

why did I even try to reply to Quick's posts in earnest? that's more courtesy than he provides anybody else.
I've responded to a lot of shit thrown at me this game, starting with Alisae so that is unfair of you to say that I never respond to anything, which is a huge gigantic exaggeration.

You should really respond to 1145 because those are the best reasons I have for Scum reading you.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2129, Quick wrote:
Yeah, I think if you look at a post I made just after that, you will see that it was because I wasn't paying attention to the VCs.

You jumping on Dunk IS Scummy!!! Like you said their last 10 posts felt "rushed" and that just looks like a BS reason to think they were Scum
regardless of your VC knowledge, like i said, you shouldve known that i push my own reads because i was pushing you for days. Yet, not knowing the VC doesnt excuse the fact you misrep me with something you shouldve known but its w/e
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Whiskers »

in post 1145, Quick goes, "OMG that's
MY
reasoning for the thing we agree on!! GET UR OWN!!!" and also, "Why have a stance on things you're skeptical about?" (despite "being skeptical" is a stance. Also despite the fact that I wasn't skeptical).
Also tries to teach me the requirements (albeit incorrecty) for a policy lynch.
Also asks who "unanimous townreads" are, which, of course, were Turtle and Beeboy at the time. Then accuses me of contradicting myself for pushing my reads early on Day 1. Here's a thing, Quick: Just because earlier pushes "may not work out" doesn't mean it's never valuable to push them. He also sets up a false choice between pushing reads early and pushing reads "in a stronger way," which I take to mean "later." Also, misrepresents me here-- I didn't say "it doesn't matter who gets lynched Day 1," I said "To lynch a wagon driven by unanimous townreads is acceptable Day 1."

1272: Doesn't give any new information, jsut says, "Read my ISO!" aka, find my case for me.
btw, what is "LAMIST"?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2119, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2110, Whiskers wrote:No, I'm saying that when I die and flip town, then and only then can you make a case that "Flubber is scum for going to the counterwagon!"
Whats the difference? For the sake of the argument, you know you are town. Why must you flip town first?
Because hopping on the Other Wagon to flipped town is a perfectly normal and acceptable thing to do Day 2. IMO it's not scummy or even really telling, it's just something that happens a lot because for whatever reason the first two real wagons in a game are often 50% scum.

If I am lynch, then I could see someone going back and saying, "You are scum and knew the other wagon was town so you hopped on it and took it to mislynch a townie!" and while that would be circular reasoning, it would be a better push than "You did the thing players sometimes do!"

If I flipped scum, wouldn't Flubber be lauded as a hero for hopping on the wagon? Like, really, to make the argument that Flubber's vote on me is a bad one, you
need
me to flip town first. IMO you can find other reasons Flubber is scummy but so far none of the votes on him are about anything but "OMG COUNTERWAGON WHISKERS SO BAD!"
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Whiskers »

viewtopic.php?p=9684180#p9684180
Like seriously, check out this post and realize that the only person to give any reason for voting Flubber is you, Nero. Beeboy's vote is a direct sheep, Joey, despite claiming to have started the wagon, gives no explanation, HolySpiritTurtle has him listed as "leftovers," as process of elimination from his Townreads. Gerry "just wants the day to be over."

None of these are good votes. Like-- you are the
only
person to give a reason to your vote and I think it's not a good one. I'd be fucking wary of this wagon if I were you.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2131, Joey_ wrote:

regardless of your VC knowledge, like i said, you shouldve known that i push my own reads because i was pushing you for days. Yet, not knowing the VC doesnt excuse the fact you misrep me with something you shouldve known but its w/e
Why am I required to know that if I am Town?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2135, Quick wrote:Why am I required to know that if I am Town?
because you read the thread and possibly even have meta knowledge of joey.

because you observed the fact that he was pushing his own scumreads and that twoinamillion was objectively demonstrably wrong.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2135, Quick wrote:
In post 2131, Joey_ wrote:

Why am I required to know that if I am Town?
dude i pushed you lmao, you should know as both alignement, it just felt like you shaded me for something you were supposed to know idk
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 2136, Whiskers wrote:

because you observed the fact that he was pushing his own scumreads and that twoinamillion was objectively demonstrably wrong.
I don't pay attention to the same things that other people do. Its the reason why no one understands me.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2138, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2136, Whiskers wrote:

I don't pay attention to the same things that other people do. Its the reason why no one understands me.
Me, sorry.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Nauci »

I'm *absurdly* busy with Twitchcon stuff and I have a terrifying swollen bump on my left elbow bigger than an egg thats making my arm cramp so chances are I'm not going to be able to read and post until like 3 AM or maybe Sunday so sorry guys!
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@Gerryoat

Are you going to answer my question to you?
In post 1753, AxleGreaser wrote:
@gerryoat
In post 1114, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1084, AxleGreaser wrote:can you explain, where in your previous posts you explained why you think hes scummy enough that you now spruke for a lynch?
i asked dunk a question and they said it was an actual read and i dont believe thats a read town would have
Spoiler: details
Dunker stated this about CABD after CABD noticed Dunker voting a town read.
In post 757, Dunkerdoodles wrote:this is locktown though
You asked
In post 810, gerryoat wrote:is this satire or an actual read?
got answered
In post 817, Dunkerdoodles wrote:actual read
and as result of that your read was
ONLY
this strong
In post 947, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: dunk i'm willing to lynch this.

In post 1084, AxleGreaser wrote:but last i heard, you were

In post 947, gerryoat wrote:
VOTE: dunk i'm
willing to lynch this.

UC is my other scumread

can you explain, where in your previous posts you explained why you think hes scummy enough that you now
spruke for a lynch?
Now i have two problems:
First:

I still don't know how you got from merely being
willing to lynch it
, up to what i saw as "
spruking for a lynch
"

Second:

What saw you do in the thread was get Dunker to commit to it being a read.
What i didn't see was you try to find out why Dunker had that as a read.

I had (pretty much) had that same read as Dunker on CABD at that time.
In post 1114, gerryoat wrote:i asked dunk a question and they said it was an actual read and i dont believe thats a read town would have
does that effect your read on me?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Re my earlier question and your answer:
Spoiler: earlier Q&A cleared up
This stuff considered in isolation can look scummy.
In post 117, Whiskers wrote:Going "I'M NEW HAHA IT WOULD JUST BE
TOOOO
EASY TO MISLYNCH ME! BECAUSE I'M SOOOOO NEW HAHA!" means that you're self aware that you're scummy and are trying to avoid lynch for it.
Instead, don't be scummy? new =/= town???
In post 2069, Whiskers wrote:Although, you could argue that Voyager should have been trying to [not play like a newbie].
Yes you could. Other people can still argue the wording but ... Me.
In its complete context, in the thread I now regard it as NAI.

So was that a waste of your fucking time?
Nope. We are now talking, you see I am not just railroading you, and then I possibly have more questions.
They wont be railroading you either.

However my vote is still on you.

I have some other issues with your ISO, back in the range From about Onwards.
Spoiler: defending self example
In post 253, Whiskers wrote:
In post 246, Joey_ wrote: i just ctrl+f "angry" on alisae's iso and he never mentionned you being angry : )
In post 233, Alisae wrote:This feels just as faked as Whisker's Anger.
Get rekt, scrub.
I find too many posts like this where you defend yourself.

and fine you are meant to do that.
and yes a bit later you had a vote on, Alisae.

but this does not feel to me like you are trying to work out Alisae
or trying to drive that scum case forward.
Having fended them off you feel Happy with just that.

I know that as that is my feel read kind of thing, there is perhaps nothing you can really say.
You are busy, but if you want to talk me off that point, but i think its unlikely you could go back remember what you were doing as a towny and explain it more.

Spoiler: Filler
explains what a filler post is to Joey. Which a bit ironically looks like filler to me or IIOA. Whatever the right buzzword is.
then tries again, with a different explanation

Basically, I see you playing in the thread in that part of the game, dont see your towny intent.

My question
I suppose is can you explain whats going on so I see the towny intent?

Its just this time i dont think there is an explanation that is going to change my view.
It would also get long and bogged down as there are other examples.

My best advice is work at finding scum.

The exact status of this vote is:
I don't like the Flubber wagon.
Not enamored with the UCV one. (vacuous.)

I have not yet integrated the stuff after your reads list into where i am at.
but:
To vote somewhere else I would need somewhere else better to vote.

I have questions and stuff happening. That i need to see to.

So while i am happy to talk you about my read on that period of posting, I am not sure i see the point.

Also:

Lastly: Re your comment on my Gerryoat Question
Spoiler: Pretty sure my gerryoat question didnt miss anything
My as yet I believe unanswered, gerryoat question.
In post 2067, Whiskers wrote:In this viewtopic.php?p=9680521#p9680521 You catch the exchange between gerry and Dunk regarding the line, "Is this satire or an actual read?"
What you missed in your post was that
Dunk had actually admitted it was sarcasm [/i] earlier[/i] in the Day
-- like, shortly after he made his initial "this is locktown" post.
If you saw this post:
In post 777, Dunkerdoodles wrote:his earlier posts felt like a grab at towncred
his other posts seem more like go with the flow and just not really do anything
idk don't question it
yes i'm a hypocrite and no i don't care
That when you read it in context is Dunkers explanation of the Beeboy vote.

So if you still think that can you give me a post number.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

every time I see UC post elsewhere I just want to pl.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

lol

im not the best late day one person tbh
so...i don't get enough sleep
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by HolySpiritTurtle »

Am here, still reading, but I don't think there is any space for me to fit in between all these back-and-forth, to the point where I just want to lynch one of you despite my read on you guys to see these back-and-forth to the conclusion.

With that said, 2 hours for Cabd until he's prodded.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by gerryoat »

VOTE: flubber
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2145, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:With that said, 2 hours for Cabd until he's prodded.
I've had my reasons.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Cabd »

VOTE: quick
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by beeboy »

VOTE: Quick

Choo Choo

(will go back to Flubber if needed to create a counter wagon for my scum buddy Whiskers)
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”