Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:53 am

Post by Mizzy »

I'm currently on page 15 of re-reading (from page one after skimming all pages backwards) and damn, I firstly want to say how amazingly
mean
this game has been. Talk about teeth-on-jugular dissing action.

My initial comments are about a few players, mainly about how I perceive them having played with them before:

Rosso Carne:
Rosso is an ass. That said, he's an ass all the time if he feels he has reason to be. His playstyle this game has been what I expected it to be and I don't get scummy vibes from him. Yet.

Johoohno:
Johoo is NOT playing like I expected him to. A few of his posts (which have already been picked apart like fresh carrion by vultures) really came off as "not right" to me. I'll be keeping an eye on him.

In other news:

I also don't like the scum-claim (even if it was a joke) by mozsuggs that just happened because it IS against the rules (good job not reading them) and I am of the opinion that anyone who scum-claims, even if it is for a laugh, is not being pro-town. However, not-pro-town != anti-town so I'll just
IGMEOY: mozsuggs
for the time being.

Jester has flipflopped on my list from possible-town to possible-scum more times than I can count. Currently tipping towards the scummy side of my list.

I've wanted to give thenextepisode a stern talking to a couple times during my reading for trying to hide behind the "Oh noes, Imma noob!" veil when really, noob or not, some things are just common sense.

I still have a couple pages to go, but I wanted to give some food for thought ahead of time with a deadline so close.
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:03 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Earwig: I've not seen you completely frozen into inaction before, but then again, I've never seen you as scum. You're rather timid as town. Are you even
more
timid as scum?

/poke /poke

I think mozsuggs was hoping for a counterclaim.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:32 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Prodding Battousai and Rosso Carne.

Mozsuggs has not technically broken any rules... yet. I strongly suggest, however, that mozsuggs read Rule 3 carefully, since claiming scum is getting dangerously close to a scumbuddy claim, which is a modkillable offense (and the one offense I will NOT be lenient about). -Tar

Forty-Fourth Vote Count

Rosso Carne (2) - thenextepisode, Nyktorion
Mozsuggs (2) - SlySly, Earwig
SlySly (1) - Johoohno
Earwig (1) - mozsuggs (rep. Fat_Tony who rep. Blackberry)
thenextepisode (1) - Rosso Carne
Johoohno (2) - Battousai (rep. ryan), Jester

Not Voting (4) - mozsuggs (rep. Fat_Tony who rep. Blackberry), Ectomancer, Mizzy (rep. Tamuz), RangeroftheNorth (rep. Dean Harper)

7 votes to lynch.

FoS Count:

Rosso Carne (1) - Jester
Fat_Tony (rep. Blackberry) (2) - thenextepisode, Jester
Ectomancer (2) - Earwig, thenextepisode
Earwig (3) - Ectomancer, RangeroftheNorth, Jester
Battousai (rep. ryan) (1) - Ectomancer
Tamuz (2) - Battousai (rep. ryan), Ectomancer
Johoohno (2) - Nyktorion, Jester

Indigo
indicates a player in danger of replacement.

Final Day 1 Deadline:
March 17, 2008 at ~12:00 A.M, GMT -6[/quote]
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by Battousai »

I'm here, just been rereading the game to confirm my vote on johoohno.

Also:
FOS: Johoohno
, just in case there is a tie at deadline.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by SlySly »

There is no bigger anti-town move than claiming scum, joke or not. The lynch of the day is now obviously Mozsuggs. His scum claim combined with the scumminess of his predecessors makes it painfully obvious.

At this point, I will be suspicious of anyone that doesn't support Moz's lynch.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

SlySly wrote:There is no bigger anti-town move than claiming scum, joke or not. The lynch of the day is now obviously Mozsuggs. His scum claim combined with the scumminess of his predecessors makes it painfully obvious.

At this point, I will be suspicious of anyone that doesn't support Moz's lynch.
Thanks, but I wont be SlySly'd onto a wagon cause he's going to be suspicious if I don't.

I see no reason to believe scum is more likely than town to make the statement Moz did. I'll need to go back and look at BlackBerry, but I recall Rosso and thenextepisode being higher on my list. There's also been substantial claims made against Johoohno.

I understand deadlines, but I also understand how long 5 days is. Right now, out of all the players, with a deadline looming, I'm ready to squeeze Earwig until he posts content or pops. This supreme lurker play is seemingly becoming popular because nobody ever truly wants to vote one off, and so they linger for multiple days easily.

I cant get behind that rationale.

unvote; vote Earwig
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:28 pm

Post by SlySly »

Ectomancer wrote: I see no reason to believe scum is more likely than town to make the statement Moz did.
1. I didn't imply that Moz was scum. Your statement makes it sound as though I did. I did, however, accuse both of his predecessors of being scum and for good reason.

2. Moz's join date was in Feb. I'm willing to bet that in his
self-proclaimed
newb-ness, Moz, before being asked if he claimed scum, thought that his Mafia Roleblocker role somehow gave him the ability to block the actions of scum.

3. Moz did claim scum. His role must be exposed now. Due to his claim, his existence is now anti-town and pro-scum. It is greatly in the scums' advantage for Moz to live as it will keep the town guessing while the scum know the truth and can always bring the question of his scumminess back into the light at any time.

The scum know whether he is lying or not, the town doesn't. That is BAD for the town!! My vote will not change as there will be no better lynch candidate on this day, especially with the deadline looming. I know how short 5 days can be, especially with active lurkers in the game.

I can clearly see how scum would not be in support of Moz's lynch. Your non-support of lynching a pro-scum player sounds awfully scummy to me.

FOS: Ectomancer
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:03 am

Post by mozsuggs »

Mizzy wrote:I'm currently on page 15 of re-reading (from page one after skimming all pages backwards) and damn, I firstly want to say how amazingly
mean
this game has been. Talk about teeth-on-jugular dissing action.

My initial comments are about a few players, mainly about how I perceive them having played with them before:

Rosso Carne:
Rosso is an ass. That said, he's an ass all the time if he feels he has reason to be. His playstyle this game has been what I expected it to be and I don't get scummy vibes from him. Yet.

Johoohno:
Johoo is NOT playing like I expected him to. A few of his posts (which have already been picked apart like fresh carrion by vultures) really came off as "not right" to me. I'll be keeping an eye on him.

In other news:

I also don't like the scum-claim (even if it was a joke) by mozsuggs that just happened because it IS against the rules (good job not reading them) and I am of the opinion that anyone who scum-claims, even if it is for a laugh, is not being pro-town. However, not-pro-town != anti-town so I'll just
IGMEOY: mozsuggs
for the time being.

Jester has flipflopped on my list from possible-town to possible-scum more times than I can count. Currently tipping towards the scummy side of my list.

I've wanted to give thenextepisode a stern talking to a couple times during my reading for trying to hide behind the "Oh noes, Imma noob!" veil when really, noob or not, some things are just common sense.

I still have a couple pages to go, but I wanted to give some food for thought ahead of time with a deadline so close.
Could you be anymore up YOUR OWN ASS?
"Reasonably Large Cock".
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:06 am

Post by mozsuggs »

SlySly wrote:
Ectomancer wrote: I see no reason to believe scum is more likely than town to make the statement Moz did.
1. I didn't imply that Moz was scum. Your statement makes it sound as though I did. I did, however, accuse both of his predecessors of being scum and for good reason.

2. Moz's join date was in Feb. I'm willing to bet that in his
self-proclaimed
newb-ness, Moz, before being asked if he claimed scum, thought that his Mafia Roleblocker role somehow gave him the ability to block the actions of scum.

3. Moz did claim scum. His role must be exposed now. Due to his claim, his existence is now anti-town and pro-scum. It is greatly in the scums' advantage for Moz to live as it will keep the town guessing while the scum know the truth and can always bring the question of his scumminess back into the light at any time.

The scum know whether he is lying or not, the town doesn't. That is BAD for the town!! My vote will not change as there will be no better lynch candidate on this day, especially with the deadline looming. I know how short 5 days can be, especially with active lurkers in the game.

I can clearly see how scum would not be in support of Moz's lynch. Your non-support of lynching a pro-scum player sounds awfully scummy to me.

FOS: Ectomancer
Hmm, good sophistry.
But as i am town, just the most hopeless load of old balls.
"Reasonably Large Cock".
Jester
Jester
Goon
Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:30 am

Post by Jester »

Mizzy wrote:Jester has flipflopped on my list from possible-town to possible-scum more times than I can count. Currently tipping towards the scummy side of my list.
Huh, really? I concede I haven't been totally consistent in this game (at one point in the game, I was feeling very disconnected from it, so I deleted my notes and started over from a fresh read), but I didn't realize I was being scummy about it.

What sorts of things, specifically, bothered you?
I do not play MS on weekends; consider me on V/LA during them
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:44 am

Post by SlySly »

mozsuggs wrote: Hmm, good sophistry.
But as i am town, just the most hopeless load of old balls.
It does take quite a set of balls to call someone else a sophist when you yourself, in only 6 posts in this game, have already claimed both scum and town. Your credibility is shot now which is why you must be todays' lynch.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:52 am

Post by Mizzy »

mozsuggs wrote:Could you be anymore up YOUR OWN ASS?
THIS is all you can say for my entire post? Why replace into a game if you're just going to add to the jackassery pool and not actually help the town? You've been here for a short time and already you've caused more problems than you can help untangle. If you ARE town, you're pulling some of the worst town-play I've seen since Adel claimed scum as town.
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:34 am

Post by Ectomancer »

SlySly wrote:
Brother, you downright stated that anyone who didn't support Moz's lynch would be suspicious. Are you seriously trying to tell me that isn't "implying" that he is scum? That is everything
but
stating outright that he is scum. If you are saying you dont think he is scum, why are you pressing for his lynch?

You didn't place your vote until after Moz made that statement about being the roleblocker. That implies it tipped the balance for that role in favor of scum for you. You have failed to demonstrate how scum might be more inclined to make that statement than town.

My observation of your previous post was spot on. If you think that you can threaten me into joining your bandwagon by tossing around your fos's, you are sadly mistaken. Try making better arguments rather than thinking you can herd the sheep into following you.

IGMEOY ScumScum

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:39 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Someone said Mostly Mountainous must imply an Sk. I think someone may have also mentioned a Jester possibility.

@mozsuggs - lets have a breakdown from you please. Your odd entrance and subsequent behavior is taunting the town.

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:32 am

Post by SlySly »

Ectomancer wrote: Brother, you downright stated that anyone who didn't support Moz's lynch would be suspicious. Are you seriously trying to tell me that isn't "implying" that he is scum?
I can understand you not wanting to follow someone on to a wagon but anyone not in favor of lynching Moz is in favor of keeping a pro-scum player alive and, IMO, that is suspicious and anti-town.

I didn't imply that Moz is scum. At this point, it really doesn't matter if he is town or he is scum. His play has been pro-scum and there is really nothing he can do to make himself pro-town in this game again.

No matter what happens or what he does, the town will have to wonder if his scum claim is true or not. This fact is the reason why Moz must be the lynch of the day.
Nyktorion
Nyktorion
Goon
Nyktorion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:51 am

Post by Nyktorion »

Jester wrote:I understand how this would be suspicious, so I'll explain it. We're now 5 days from deadline. I once replaced into a game about this size at the end of day 2 with a looming deadline, and it took me 8 days to read the game. By the time I'd finished my read, the deadline happened and I was night-killed.

Fortunately, I got enough comments (and a vote) in before the deadline to be helpful to the game and help lynch a scum, but it didn't stop the fact that I went through a tremendous amount of labor for only a little gain.
I see, that satisfies me, thanks for your explanation.
unFOS: Jester

Looking at another game of mozsuggs, it looks like we have gotten ourselves someone who isn't claiming scum as a joke for the first time. So I really don't know what to conclude from your mafia roleblocker post.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:12 am

Post by Mizzy »

Nyktorion wrote:Looking at another game of mozsuggs, it looks like we have gotten ourselves someone who isn't claiming scum as a joke for the first time. So I really don't know what to conclude from your mafia roleblocker post.
You found other instances where he's done it? Can you share info if the games are finished? I'd be interested in looking.

Nyktorion
Nyktorion
Goon
Nyktorion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:23 am

Post by Nyktorion »

Mizzy wrote:
Nyktorion wrote:Looking at another game of mozsuggs, it looks like we have gotten ourselves someone who isn't claiming scum as a joke for the first time. So I really don't know what to conclude from your mafia roleblocker post.
You found other instances where he's done it? Can you share info if the games are finished? I'd be interested in looking.
Sorry, the game where I found this information is not finished yet, so I think I may not directly point to it :(
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:28 am

Post by Mizzy »

Nyktorion wrote:
Mizzy wrote:
Sorry, the game where I found this information is not finished yet, so I think I may not directly point to it :(
Damn, no, you can't. Oh well.

I honestly don't know what to make of it either, even if he has done it before. it's a terribly anti-town thing to be doing.

mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:47 am

Post by mozsuggs »

All garbage. I am town, therefore, QED, I am pro town.
Nuff said.
Next?

ps Mizz Chops i switched off half way through your post when i realised you were a self important windbag, patronising everyone in sight without making a rational argument.
You're a woman, right? :lol:
"Reasonably Large Cock".
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:33 am

Post by RangeroftheNorth »

Apparently mozsuggs is a troll, who is more interested in finding ways to offend people than in playing mafia. This is rather unfortunate, as it degrades the quality of the game for the rest of us, but that, apparently, is his goal. Unfortunately, there is very little we can do to prevent him from acting in an offensive. Perhaps if we completely ignore him, he will get bored, and go away. Personally, I think his claim was more of a way to get attention than anything of substance, and thus the best choice would be to ignore it completely.
SlySly wrote: I didn't imply that Moz is scum. At this point, it really doesn't matter if he is town or he is scum. His play has been pro-scum and there is really nothing he can do to make himself pro-town in this game again.
You just actually said the thing that Ectomancer attacked tamuz for saying. You are claiming that we should lynch a player just based on his play style, regardless of his alignment. This is always a bad idea. We should look for someone we actually think is scum, not someone who we just think is not helping the town.

My consistent suspicions on Johoohno throughout the game, the distinct possibility that Rosso Carne actually wants to get lynched, and the fact that RC often acts in a similar manner leads me to believe that Johoohno is a better lynch than RC. I am growing more and more suspicious of Earwig for reasons I have mentioned before, and for the fact that, when people began to grow suspicious of him, he stopped posting. If he doesn't post soon, I will seriously consider voting for him.

Vote: Johoohno
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:35 am

Post by SlySly »

RangeroftheNorth wrote: Unfortunately, there is very little we can do to prevent him from acting in an offensive.
Uh, we can lynch his rude, scummy ass and nip this pro-scum problem in the bud.
RangeroftheNorth wrote: We should look for someone we actually think is scum, not someone who we just think is not helping the town.
I actually thought both of his predecessors were scum and clearly stated such. I do think Moz is scum, but it really doesn't matter at this point. I was just clarifying that I didn't imply that Moz was scum in the statement that Ecto implied that I did.

Go back and read my thoughts on Blackberry and FatTony. My thoughts on this role have been as consistent throughout this game as yours have been on Johoonoo.

My vote will not change. There will be no better lynch candidate for this day because of Moz's scum claim. His alignment will be anti-town WIFOM from here on out. He does not need to survive into tomorrow.
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:57 am

Post by mozsuggs »

Ranger of the north has hit the nail on the head.
The best way to deal with my nonsense is probably to ignore it-condescnding guff, a la Minger/Mizzy just livens me up no end.

In fact, this is a tactic-I was wondering how many people in Mafia try and use logic, and many view it as a popularity contest.
So far, the popularity contest thesis is miles ahead :)

The guy who keeps saying "My vote stands" regardless of what anyone else says, looks a bit suspicious-as if i am town, it cant be good to lynch town.
He seems to think otherwise...
"Reasonably Large Cock".
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:58 am

Post by mozsuggs »

Slysly.
Thats the chap-bit scummy of you, old bean.
"Reasonably Large Cock".
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by SlySly »

mozsuggs wrote: looks a bit suspicious-as if i am town
That's a big IF.

Welcome to the rest of this WIFOM game if Moz is allowed to survive.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”