TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

Klebian hasn't done anything that's overtly tripped my scumdar. I'm not really sure what you see.
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:47 am

Post by Hjallti »

Fixed deadline:
This day will end not later than apr 4th, CET 10.00 am.

Official Vote Count

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch before deadline.

klebian
: 1 (Crub)
JDodge
: 2 (killa seven, TheSweatpantsNinja)
killa seven
: 1 (RossWilliam)

Not voting
: 7 (skitzer, JDodge, klebian, neko2086, Shanba, Justin Playfair, Korlash)
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:30 am

Post by neko2086 »

JDodge, I had questions for you I'd like answered.

K7, Justin had a question for you that you've not answered.

Korlash, earlier you were trying to decide whether to vote for K7 or Klebian. You asked Crub if he could give you a reason to vote Klebian over K7, and since he hasn't revealed anything, you haven't voted. Perhaps you ought to share your thoughts first. Are those still the two you're thinking of voting for? Whom are you more likely to vote for at the moment?

Crub, can you at least tell us what made you think there might be a klebian-shanba connection? Please answer this only after Korlash has answered.
In Tartiflette We Trust
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:34 am

Post by Korlash »

Neko wrote:Crub, can you at least tell us what made you think there might be a klebian-shanba connection? Please answer this only after Korlash has answered.
What? Why?

Vote: Crub

I'm more likely to vote for Crub as I think jsut repeating something over and over and ignoring other's requests is scummy...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:55 pm

Post by JDodge »

neko2086 wrote:JDodge, I had questions for you I'd like answered.

K7, Justin had a question for you that you've not answered.

Korlash, earlier you were trying to decide whether to vote for K7 or Klebian. You asked Crub if he could give you a reason to vote Klebian over K7, and since he hasn't revealed anything, you haven't voted. Perhaps you ought to share your thoughts first. Are those still the two you're thinking of voting for? Whom are you more likely to vote for at the moment?

Crub, can you at least tell us what made you think there might be a klebian-shanba connection? Please answer this only after Korlash has answered.
Indeed you did. And I fully intend to answer - just not right now. Maybe later when I have the time to.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:43 pm

Post by Crub »

Korlash wrote:
Neko wrote:Crub, can you at least tell us what made you think there might be a klebian-shanba connection? Please answer this only after Korlash has answered.
What? Why?

Vote: Crub

I'm more likely to vote for Crub as I think jsut repeating something over and over and ignoring other's requests is scummy...
lulz
Moo?
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:01 am

Post by klebian »

... is that all you're going to say?
I'm gonna
vote: crub
as well, because you're pointlessly wasting our time and there is a fixed deadline which is obviously getting closer and closer
but discussion is not really picking up
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:01 am

korlash wrote:I'm more likely to vote for Crub as I think jsut repeating something over and over and ignoring other's requests is scummy.
Is it really? Its not particularly helpful, sure, but its not like crub has a monopoly on that. Why are scum more likely to do that than town?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by Crub »

klebian wrote:... is that all you're going to say?
I'm gonna
as well, because you're pointlessly wasting our time and there is a fixed deadline which is obviously getting closer and closer
Yeah it is all I'm going to say. What Korlash said was laughable, which is why I laughed. You OMGUS'ing me like that isn't really doing anything to make me feel any better about your alignment.
Moo?
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by Korlash »

Lulz to you too buddy! =D Lulz indeed...

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:17 am

Post by RossWilliam »

Where did K7 go? right now I'm thinking K7 and Crub scumpair, but I could be wrong about Crub. I want K7 to respond to Justin pretty bad, and until he does I have no concerns about my vote on him
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:57 am

Post by killa seven »

Justin Playfair wrote: Killa Seven: You revoted JDodge immediately at the start of this day. Does this mean that you have a certainty that he is scum, and if so, what is your certainty based on?

Thank you all for any answers.
i was on the j dodge bandwagon the day before and we didnt lynch him we lynched a townie so why would i leave the bandwagon just because the day started over, and it was a strong bandwagon and j dodge still hasnt defended himself really at all in day 1 or day 2 so im keepin my vote on him unless he showes a turn around or someone does something overly scummy.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:10 am

Post by RossWilliam »

what was your reasons for joining the wagon in the first place? Other than fuck it?
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:37 am

Post by killa seven »

^ i posted fuck it because i was in a rush and was tryna be a lil funny and had 10 mins to get to work and wanted to get my vote in after reading the thread i came back after work and explained it.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:18 pm

Post by klebian »

Crub wrote:
I'm gonna
Yeah it is all I'm going to say. What Korlash said was laughable, which is why I laughed. You OMGUS'ing me like that isn't really doing anything to make me feel any better about your alignment.
Maybe what korlash said was laughable but he's not the only person asking you to give some reasoning

also i don't frankly care whether my OMGUS makes you not feel better about my alignment because I have some actual basis behind the vote
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:47 pm

Post by Crub »

klebian wrote:
Crub wrote:
I'm gonna
Maybe what korlash said was laughable but he's not the only person asking you to give some reasoning

also i don't frankly care whether my OMGUS makes you not feel better about my alignment because I have some actual basis behind the vote
Over-reaction to one vote for (seemingly) baseless or bogus reasons, I find to be a scum tell. <3
Moo?
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:19 pm

Post by Justin Playfair »

Killa Seven,

When you say you gave reasons after your expletive post are you referring to this post:
Killa Seven wrote:well j dodge hasnt posted anything in ages except, 2 one sentance posts, and tsn atleas tries to defend himself and answer questions.. cant say the same for j dodge, and mm seems like a new guy making a few mistakes, he should atleast get another day to redeem himsef.
however im not completely commited to my vote.
Because aside from you saying you’re not committed to the vote, which would make an immediate next day revote perhaps something which would need a bit of explanation, the totality of your reasoning is that JDodge is lurking, which would seem a curious thing to settle for when we had a new day on which to investigate. More curious yet, considering the results of the last lurker lynch town committed to. So did you believe, waking up on the second day, that another lurker lynch was the best town would be able to manage on day two?

Or is it this post:
Killa Seven wrote:im comfortable with my vote now, j dodge made a joke after the 1st vote on him like he dont care " dun dun dun" doesnt even ask why ay of the votes are on him or defends himself.. i mean i exspected him to ask me a question or something.
Why do you believe that a lack of defense from someone who is clearly purposefully lurking would make it more likely they were scum?

Thank you for your answers.
Justin Playfair
Justin Playfair
Goon
Justin Playfair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by Justin Playfair »

Crub,

Repeating over and over again that you find Klebian scummy without making a case isn't helping to lynch him. Which, if you really believe he is scum, you would seemingly wish to see happen.

Trying to discover who Klebian's partners might be before you establish that Klebian is scum seems a rather disingenuous reason for delaying giving us the reasons for your suspicions.

You said you would do so after Ross Williams answered you. You have now reneged on that. You began to broadcast your suspicion of Klebian on day one which makes me believe something Klebian did on day one made you suspicious of him.

Would you be willing to tell us what initial actions of Klebian on day one first began to make you suspicious?

I would very much like an answer to this question.
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by Crub »

Crub on Day 1 said wrote:Firstly I picked klebian semi-randomly off the list of voters, just putting my vote on someone I'm slightly suspicious off and gauging reactions.
Crub 3 posts ago said wrote:Over-reaction to one vote for (seemingly) baseless or bogus reasons, I find to be a scum tell. <3
I gauged reactions. I did not like what I saw. Also I do not like the interaction between Shanba and klebian during that whole period of posting.
Moo?
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:25 am

Post by Hjallti »

Could you tell me who to prod please....
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:10 am

Apparently, just about everyone. Crub, could you be more specific as to what you didn't like?
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:28 am

Post by neko2086 »

Much of what I have to say depends on how JDodge responds to my questions/concerns.

Mod
, It looks like skitzer and shanba haven't posted in over a week, so they should probably be prodded.
In Tartiflette We Trust
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:30 am

Post by neko2086 »

ebwop, it looks like shanba is gone for the week, so just a
prod
on skitzer for now
In Tartiflette We Trust
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:25 am

Post by skitzer »

Sorry.

I'm not sure I see the big point on Crub. He may have been analysing something that needed this retrospect. If he's trying to help the game, let it be.

FoS: Korlash
for not answering his question and instead turning the point back on him.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:32 am

Post by Korlash »

Uh... Somethings the matter with that FoS... perhaps its a syntax error... Define "him" then define which question I didn't answer.

My guess is your talking about TSN's question I don't see how I turned that back on anyone...

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”