Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3800 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3785, Rhah wrote:They towntold really hard.
you know that guy that scumtold and flipped town?

It's almost like towntells and scumtells aren't going to be very reliable. Also towntelling as scum is a part of a Maths scum game.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3801 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3794, MathBlade wrote:Hell I could make the point HST had the scumteam nailed.
HST was a nullkill
.HST was believed a infinite shot informed townie who knew all the scums.
I think this Math telling us why they shot HST. I feel like sandwiching a believable scenario between two very unlikely ones has the purpose of discrediting their own points so it looks like nothing said is true when in fact the truth
IS
stuck in there. I don't really feel like pulling quotes or anything b/c it would take too much effort but I was in a game that we lost and in the end game Math came in and was like "I taught player X the null kill." So we know Math uses null kill theory and even though this is Math using this as a theoretical argument I think Math is truth-telling here.

I mean Math is scum for other reasons too but yeah this is still scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3802 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3800, Nero Cain wrote:

It's almost like towntells and scumtells aren't going to be very reliable. Also towntelling as scum is a part of a Maths scum game.
So in other words I am scum because I am good scum before.

*rolls eyes*

You literally scumread me every game we are in. Hell your username might as well be eternally voting MathBlade. I even mentioned this before. I guess that is why you're dropping your vote on me. I'm safe for you because you do it every freaking game. It's really old.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3803 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3801, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3794, MathBlade wrote:Hell I could make the point HST had the scumteam nailed.
HST was a nullkill
I think this Math telling us why they shot HST. I feel like sandwiching a believable scenario between two very unlikely ones has the purpose of discrediting their own points so it looks like nothing said is true when in fact the truth
IS
stuck in there. I don't really feel like pulling quotes or anything b/c it would take too much effort but I was in a game that we lost and in the end game Math came in and was like "I taught player X the null kill." So we know Math uses null kill theory and even though this is Math using this as a theoretical argument I think Math is truth-telling here.

lol I was just listing as many reasons as I could think of.

*clutches stomach from too much laughter*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3804 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, I was town reading your slot in Civ until your sister started with the whole "ZOMG you aren't voting AB, you must be scum with him!"

but its nice to know that you are discrediting my vote on you despite me stating why I'm voting you.

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3805 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:16 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 3801, Nero Cain wrote:
HST was a nullkill
IS

Not a convincing argument.

+1 Math -1 Nero
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3806 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3804, Nero Cain wrote:TBF, I was town reading your slot in Civ until your sister started with the whole "ZOMG you aren't voting AB, you must be scum with him!"

but its nice to know that you are discrediting my vote on you despite me stating why I'm voting you.
TBF you were townreading me this game until you needed a convenient vote with the whole "OMG Math must be scum because they've been scum before!"

But it's nice to know your vote has no reason.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3807 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:21 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Current reads:

TwoInAMillion
Rah
Whiskers
Gerrygoat
Mathblade

Shiro
beeboy
AxleGreaser
IAmInnocent

NeroCain
Nauci
Viomi
Lucky2u
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3808 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah this is Math scum. I've said about two or 3 times that that buddying up to the "masons" was scummy as fuck. Math keeps ignoring it to keep up the discredit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3809 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also my first post today was literally calling Math scum so this "Nero's vote is opportunistic." is so incredibly untrue.

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3810 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:24 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 3808, Nero Cain wrote:Yeah this is Math scum. I've said about two or 3 times that that buddying up to the "masons" was scummy as fuck. Math keeps ignoring it to keep up the discredit.
Is it better to attack your townbuddies?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3811 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3812 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3809, Nero Cain wrote:Also my first post today was literally calling Math scum so this "Nero's vote is opportunistic." is so incredibly untrue.
When other people vote me you don't have to try. First post or not it is still opportunistic.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3813 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why aren't you voting Whiskers?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3814 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3813, Nero Cain wrote:Why aren't you voting Whiskers?
Because I townread Whiskers reasons already stated.

Why aren't you voting Lucky?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3815 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:30 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

@thread
about Gerry.

Spoiler: latest outstanding questions with no answers, and apparently no intention of answering or being held accountable.
In post 3719, AxleGreaser wrote:
@Gerry
back in 3359 I asked you number of questions that you have chosen to ignore.
I have made them harder to ignore.

Question 1referring to Gerry's Gerry said
In post 3145, gerryoat wrote:all those show certainty, so that read by axle is bullshit
If you were so certain.

Why so easily persuaded onto whiskers?

Question 2If you were so certain.
In post 2731, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: whiskers

okay you sold me
and if it >
truthfully
< sold you.
Then scum reading whiskers now would also be your read.
In post 3123, gerryoat wrote:1. All of it sold me, but I don't want to change anymore. I want to follow my reads
Why if it sold you was Whiskers not then your read?
Are you agreeing that the claim it sold you was a lie?

Question 3When the vote count was WHisk(4) Flubb(4) UCV(2)
If you were, as certain, as you claim to have been.
In post 2087, gerryoat wrote:i just want day 1 to be over tbh.

VOTE: flubber
Why did you just want the day to be over
rather than try to get your "all those show certainty,"() scum read lynched?
Deadline was still at that point several days away.

and then you seemed entirely flippant about who you lynched.
In post 2095, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2091, Whiskers wrote:I Do Not Like This Wagon.
ok then i'll join another wagon VOTE: whiskers

What looked so good about the wagon?
In post 2862, gerryoat wrote:That lucky wagon looks so good
It looks to me like you want wagon where no one will ask you why you are on it.
Especially not ask you for more than empty largely reasonless statements such as those listed in

latest example of thumbing of nose at playing for town at all
In post 3774, gerryoat wrote:will we finally lynch lucky? find out next time on dragon ball z
So how is Gerry's play scum motivated?
Playing without accountability to maximise flexibility to do anything he wants. No actual evidence of him trying to figure the game out.
Just a willingness to vote whatever has the lowest levels of accountability.

and where did this Flubber vote come from?
In post 1828, gerryoat wrote:So why is everyone voting flubber now?
I read and still don't get it

VOTE: gerryoat << intention to lynch
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3816 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like I assume the answer wll be something along the lines of "well, Flubb flipped town so I don't think that using the counter wagon argument is reliable."

Which is a load of bullshit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3817 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3814, MathBlade wrote:Why aren't you voting Lucky?
b/c he's town.

Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3818 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 3800, Nero Cain wrote:

Still, Math isn't going to flip scum here. Also Alisae was really painfully town.
AxleGreaser wrote:
You've been voting him for the past two days.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3819 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Axe, help me get Math. I promise a scum flip.

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3820 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:33 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 3815, AxleGreaser wrote:
@thread
about Gerry.

Spoiler: latest outstanding questions with no answers, and apparently no intention of answering or being held accountable.
In post 3719, AxleGreaser wrote:
@Gerry
back in 3359 I asked you number of questions that you have chosen to ignore.
I have made them harder to ignore.

Question 1referring to Gerry's Gerry said
In post 3145, gerryoat wrote:all those show certainty, so that read by axle is bullshit
If you were so certain.

Why so easily persuaded onto whiskers?

Question 2If you were so certain.
In post 2731, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: whiskers

okay you sold me
and if it >
truthfully
< sold you.
Then scum reading whiskers now would also be your read.
In post 3123, gerryoat wrote:1. All of it sold me, but I don't want to change anymore. I want to follow my reads
Why if it sold you was Whiskers not then your read?
Are you agreeing that the claim it sold you was a lie?

Question 3When the vote count was WHisk(4) Flubb(4) UCV(2)
If you were, as certain, as you claim to have been.

Why did you just want the day to be over
rather than try to get your "all those show certainty,"() scum read lynched?
Deadline was still at that point several days away.

and then you seemed entirely flippant about who you lynched.
In post 2095, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2091, Whiskers wrote:I Do Not Like This Wagon.
ok then i'll join another wagon VOTE: whiskers

What looked so good about the wagon?
In post 2862, gerryoat wrote:That lucky wagon looks so good
It looks to me like you want wagon where no one will ask you why you are on it.
Especially not ask you for more than empty largely reasonless statements such as those listed in

latest example of thumbing of nose at playing for town at all
In post 3774, gerryoat wrote:will we finally lynch lucky? find out next time on dragon ball z
So how is Gerry's play scum motivated?
Playing without accountability to maximise flexibility to do anything he wants. No actual evidence of him trying to figure the game out.
Just a willingness to vote whatever has the lowest levels of accountability.

and where did this Flubber vote come from?
In post 1828, gerryoat wrote:So why is everyone voting flubber now?
I read and still don't get it

I am assuming there is more content coming from Gerry later on. If not he will be a lynch candidate.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3821 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:34 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Rhah if you join me on Lucky, I'll vote anyone you want from my blue or red list tomorrow.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3822 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What happens when Lucky flips town?

Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3823 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Rhah »

Self vote gambit isn't town anyway. The whole idea that Whiskers voted themselves because a full force Whiskers wagon was inevitably being pushed and the gamestate couldn't advance without it really falls apart when you see how unlikely that was to actually happen.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3824 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:37 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 3823, Rhah wrote:Self vote gambit isn't town anyway. The whole idea that Whiskers voted themselves because a full force Whiskers wagon was inevitably being pushed and the gamestate couldn't advance without it really falls apart when you see how unlikely that was to actually happen.
Trust me, Whiskers is town, just like flub was town. Whiskers is just playing bad.

We need to work as a team here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”