Post Post #4975 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by pienyan »

votecount 5.4
Assemblerotws (2) - AxleGreaser, Transcend

Lucky2u (1) - TwoInAMillion
AxleGreaser (1) - Nero Cain
I Am Innocent (1) - Lucky2u

Not voting (4) - I Am Innocent, Flairs, Assemblerotws, Whiskers

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is November 20, 21:20 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2017-11-20 21:20:00).

I Am Innocent is V/LA until November 19.
Please call me "pie", "pienyan", or "piegirl(n)". TIA.
Yuri: the Purest Form of Love -rebirth- coming soon.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4976 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Axle is tough to read for me so I'm not ready to add him anywhere yet.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4977 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

It could be Lucky/Assemble/Whiskers...game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4978 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think its Lucky/IaI and Axle.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4979 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Transcend »

Whiskers' posting was really bad yesterday

What's the case on IAI?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4980 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4979, Transcend wrote:Whiskers' posting was really bad yesterday
it was
In post 4979, Transcend wrote:What's the case on IAI?
gut mostly and thinking that a dying scum Lucky throws down a vote on his buddy. In previous days I had expressed some suspicion on his slot and he has not once said anything about it. Scum avoiding me?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4981 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Transcend »

well i could see that an ailing lucky would bus but i can also see an ailing assembler would bus as well

regardless you have a point
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4982 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Transcend »

but in order for me to consider him as scum i need something a bit more solid than "lucky is bussing"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4983 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, we'll see where things go today.

Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4984 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:26 am

Post by Whiskers »

The catchup since daystart wasn't as long as I thought it'd be.
I've been gone for a couple of days so I haven't been rereading the thread in preparation for my inevitable lynch like the last few Days.
There's a couple of things I didn't like during catchup, but mostly nothing worth remarking on.
In post 4923, Transcend wrote:eh actually VOTE: assembler

there's been way too much resistance to lynch this slot all game
In that case, why are you only scum "ish" reading me? This has been IaI's whole case on me.
Maybe I'm just seeing shadows but I can't help but think stuff like this is to incriminate me, fos.
In post 4141, Nero Cain wrote:I mean if Math felt like this was a good reason for why Flubber was scum I'm not really sure why Math doesn't think this is reason to suspect Whiskers. That selective scumhunting is p scummy.
^^I'm seeing this again with Transcend, and it skeeves me.

In post 4924, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4918, Nero Cain wrote:What option would that be?
like I'm not going to just blab everything I'm thinking so you and your scumbuddies can know what I'm thinking and counter me.
Even if you think it's the right move to play your cards close to your chest, you have to understand this looks scummy to anybody who hasn't seen your role PM.

Meanwhile: I could be on an Assembler lynch-- there's some stuff with Viomi (I can dig it up and post it) but mostly IMO it's that he's a claimed JK who is still alive. WIFOM? Sure, but there's no reason to not eliminate the town PR... Someone mentioned "hidden PR hunting" but with 4 scum how many many more PRs can we expect? I'm guessing instead this player is scum aligned.
And like, JK doesn't even make sense here. There's two masons and a dayvig. All of the risk of blocking a town PR is gone so that makes JK an
extremely
powerful role, in a game with masons (conftown to each other; a very powerful role) and a 1-shot dayvig (a pretty powerful role). JK is an empowered Doc if there's no townroles to block.

I don't buy it.

btw where is Flairs?
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4985 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:58 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 4603, Whiskers wrote:
In post 4600, Nero Cain wrote:1.
MathBlade

Viomi

Smocaine

there is atleast 1 scum here.
is there any mutual exclusivity here, or are these just your scumreads?
In post 4605, Nero Cain wrote:as in 2 are town and 1 is scum.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4986 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:07 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

My reads have sucked this game. Nauci town, beeboy town. Wavering on my whiskers scum read.

Looked at the vote counts, think myself and axel look the worst at this point.

Still cruising until Sunday with limited access.

Likely will sheep transcend at some point, but want to get my own voice out there.

vote axel

This is a completely different axel then the ***** I played with in the first flower game. VCA shows no interaction between him or MathBlade either.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4987 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:09 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 4980, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4979, Transcend wrote:Whiskers' posting was really bad yesterday
it was
In post 4979, Transcend wrote:What's the case on IAI?
gut mostly and thinking that a dying scum Lucky throws down a vote on his buddy. In previous days I had expressed some suspicion on his slot and he has not once said anything about it. Scum avoiding me?
I have noticed you, and been wary of you. But you know as town that’s how we always feel about each other. Pretty sure one of you and axel is scum so willing to flip him first.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4988 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:10 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

I’ll check again before we leave this island any questions for me let me know.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4989 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:36 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4986, I Am Innocent wrote:This is a completely different axel then the ***** I played with in the first flower game.
Is there some sense in which which you are suggesting that is AI in any way at all?
because yes i would agree, I am playing differently. I think its an improvement.
In post 4986, I Am Innocent wrote:VCA shows no interaction between him or MathBlade either.
I also believe VCA shows no interaction (voting) between me and Rhah, UCV, CABD, or list of other people.

other than vote and words I not seeing you say I have been doing anything that is scum indicative at all.
In post 4986, I Am Innocent wrote:Looked at the vote counts, think myself and axel look the worst at this point.
Which parts of your vote counts make you look bad? I had viewed your consistent desire to lynch whiskers in positive light.
and then which bits on my voting makes me look bad?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4990 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4986, I Am Innocent wrote:My reads have sucked this game. Nauci town, beeboy town. Wavering on my whiskers scum read.

Why do you mention Nauci who has flipped green as a wrong read, and the beeboy slot, which has not flipped as a wrong read?

If you and axel look worst based on vote counts, do you think there is a reason not to lynch you?
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4991 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:01 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 4990, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 4986, I Am Innocent wrote:My reads have sucked this game. Nauci town, beeboy town. Wavering on my whiskers scum read.

Why do you mention Nauci who has flipped green as a wrong read, and the beeboy slot, which has not flipped as a wrong read?

If you and axel look worst based on vote counts, do you think there is a reason not to lynch you?
Never mind thought smocaine was beeboy, was gerryoats. Was right on that read.

So I could still be right about whiskers and beeboy/flairs.

My preference is not to be lynched but based on my town read of alisea I’d expect more attention my way. But it has yet to come except from you and Nero a little.

Just another reason why I need to re-evaluate my reads, guessing they are comfortable letting me continue to push whiskers??
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4992 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:06 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

At axel, your other play style was very confrontational and not likely a successful way to remain unlynched as scum, so yeah I do see it as AI.

I see your other questions but 100 MB of data goes really quick internationally. Basically did not see you or math ever vote each other, your slot and mine were 2 of the few I saw that on.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4993 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4991, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 4990, Lucky2u wrote:

Never mind thought smocaine was beeboy, was gerryoats. Was right on that read.

So I could still be right about whiskers and beeboy/flairs.

My preference is not to be lynched but based on my town read of alisea I’d expect more attention my way. But it has yet to come except from you and Nero a little.

Just another reason why I need to re-evaluate my reads, guessing they are comfortable letting me continue to push whiskers??
I don't think that associative is substantial enough to lynch you. TIAM and Rhah both read math as town. Clearly it was not alignment specific. Whiskers still your top scum read?
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4994 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:00 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4992, I Am Innocent wrote:At axel, your other play style was very confrontational and not likely a successful way to remain unlynched as scum, so yeah I do see it as AI.

I see your other questions but 100 MB of data goes really quick internationally. Basically did not see you or math ever vote each other, your slot and mine were 2 of the few I saw that on.
um what does 100 MB of data have to do with? If you are saying talk is cheap so is wagin hopping votes that wont ever lynch the person just voted.

and yet in that game and others, I did remain unlnyched. So nice theory. So your claim is not aligned with objective truth.
The reason I often remain unlynched is I play with transparent game that explains what i am doing. That way people get to see what i am doing.
What you appear to be doing is looking for a way i can be called scum. A theory in search of facts.
In post 4986, I Am Innocent wrote:then the ***** I played with in the first flower game.
and did that ***** play style help town lot? o just make lots of noise?
Did that playstyle let people just run away and say *****, whereas this game me questioning people resulted (coincidently) in them replacing out, then flipping town.
Pretty sure that, whenever I questioned somebody seriously this game they felt pressured, just hopefully less shitty(real or fake) about it.

Wat?

You also did not see me vote a range of other slots. I am often not the kind of player, vote hops like mexcian jumping bean, I find questioning like I did with Nauci to be quite enough pressure. Thats how I worked out they were likely town, Reading that was how other people should have. Same with Flubb. And then my vote gets used when people refuse to answer as Gerry did.

So what is it about you being focussed on voting smaller number of people that is supicious about your play? To me it seemed to arise out having reads that the rest of town consistently didnt lynch so you kept voting them.
I do agree that even taking post count, you are a bit on the low end. And if we considered what was in the posts word count, it still would be.

So do you have reasons for this
In post 2526, I Am Innocent wrote:Not a bad list, tho joey is pretty townie
and this
In post 3037, I Am Innocent wrote:I town read you early on. Like pretty hard. So I want to sort you out to see if I'm right, and also want to allow you the chance to sort me out if I'm right. If I'm wrong, well then you are just scum pushing for a mislynch.
I don't see how you reached those conclusions.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4995 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:57 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4987, I Am Innocent wrote:I have noticed you, and been wary of you. But you know as town that’s how we always feel about each other. Pretty sure one of you and axel is scum so willing to flip him first.
Why the double header of one or (and then) the other?

I am not seeing where that idea comes from in your ISO.
Closest I got was back when, you were scumreading nauci as scum claiming, and doubting why Nero was scum reading Gerry, who for you was obv town.
Also you never did answer,

(yes i know his slot has since flipped town but ...)
can you explain how your read of Gerry as Obv town back then. I made rather a lot of case on why people were using meta badly to town read him. You never disagreed with what i said just said he was obv town.

How did you know?
How was anyone else to know to believe you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4996 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and so begins the great IaI/Axe distancing.

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4997 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:19 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4996, Nero Cain wrote:and so begins the great IaI/Axe distancing.
So are you answering this?
In post 4969, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4960, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4953, AxleGreaser wrote:What is confirmed about the Ass PR at all.
just that I believe it.
and while your POV is believing ass's claim your stated read (position on voting Ass or not) is
In post 4887, Nero Cain wrote:I will probably not vote ass.
is that what you are telling me?
or are you still riding this.
In post 4983, Nero Cain wrote:yeah, we'll see where things go today.

and this isn't getting better.
In post 4950, AxleGreaser wrote:Your stance on refusing to explain your play, and purposeful keeping of your options open regarding Ass, is devoid of merit, and TBMK you should know it is.
Frankly you should know it is as both town and scum.
So currently your play is confusing me, as simply not reasonable or plausible.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4998 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mafia isn't a leisurely stroll through the park. Having static reads are scum like you. I have very little interest in lynching a claimed jailkeep and lets just leave it at that.

Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4999 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 4965, Transcend wrote:Assembler is scum because

- His stance on Math being scum was due to a fake claim that Alisae made as a meme
No, it fucking wasn't. I wasn't able to go into it, but the scumread was based off the slot's general track record in this game, as well as comparing it to other games where I'd already seen Math flip.

Anyway, let me reinforce Viomi's eventual claim for targets. Joey targeted beeboy N1, Viomi targeted Nero Cain N2, I went for Math N3, and TIAM was my N4 target.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”