Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5100 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Lucky2u »

You 180d your read on me, so you aren't really one to talk about a scummy change of read direction.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5101 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Woohoo page top
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5102 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

true.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5103 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 5096, Lucky2u wrote:Axle can I respond yet or do you still need time with Nero?

The lynch pool should be between the two slots that have contributed the least this game imo, Flair's and IAI. Nero is likely the last scum with them, with his muddying of the waters to try and convince us it's not LyLo and his "I'm going to do it but it's not my fault" hammer of the mislynch. I'm now considering axle conftown at this point, more Towny then the Mason that just died. So that leaves whiskers and transcend. I'm not sure what whiskers latest stance is but I think I have some work to do to win transcend over to my side since he is so pro Nero. Care to have a conversation transcend?
who are you to decide the lynch pool rofl

sure let's conversate. what's up
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5104 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Transcend »

5096 is really manipulative, i don't like how that there's 7 options to lynch and you're trying to lynch in a pool of 2 for a flat reason.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5105 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

But what made you claim yesterday if your original reason for not claiming during mini-mass claim was that it gave you a chance at being shot. Why not keep up the ruse?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5106 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^
at lucky

Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5107 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5104, Transcend wrote:5096 is really manipulative, i don't like how that there's 7 options to lynch and you're trying to lynch in a pool of 2 for a flat reason.
Who am I to name a lynch pool? Town. I don't need permission.

Your first post was to name a 3 person lynch pool. How is that different?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5108 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Transcend »

no it was my 3 reads that i was throwing out to work with

your post says "the lynch pool should be in between..."
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5109 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Transcend »

okay well regardless

you want me to scumread nero cain

well he was solidly on the math lynch and his interactions with them do not look contrived. his vote had quite a bit of substance o it, and i really feel he was an influential part to putting the nail in their coffin. you just lolhammered them after uh ... i don'teven know what your stance on them was all game.

so uh, can you tell me how that's scum?

i'm eyeballing flairs today though because her day yesterday was complete shit so you might be able to sell me a ticket there.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5110 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Transcend »

this is probably my final night and i have to make sure town's going in the right direction before i depart because this is a giant mess rn
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5111 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5105, Nero Cain wrote:But what made you claim yesterday if your original reason for not claiming during mini-mass claim was that it gave you a chance at being shot. Why not keep up the ruse?
Well I wanted to see if axle was done with you on this line of questioning but meh...

"The Ruse" was for that night. I'm trying to make this as clear as possible and I don't understand why people aren't getting this

I was knowingly submitting a hammer vote, despite the long twilight, the day was OVER. Town had no further actions to make. The next action was going to be a scum action, to night kill someone. When discussing their options for that night, they would undoubtedly be considering what claims were made. I was a ? on their board. If I had claimed, I would be a known entity on their board. Once the night was over, the town was awake again and ready to act. At that point the benefit of me being a mystery to scum is over, town has a chance to act again via their votes. It's time to claim to out myself for town to know.

Between my hammer and my claim the next day, town had no way of acting on my claim or using it in anyway that benefited town at all. So why claim it?

As for why not continue the "ruse"? It wasn't a ruse to begin with, I just wasn't claiming. It would be suspect as hell if I kept going the next day with people asking me to answer with "it's a mystery!". You Nero were the first person to ask for my claim the next day of course. Curious scum?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5112 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5109, Transcend wrote:okay well regardless

you want me to scumread nero cain

well he was solidly on the math lynch and his interactions with them do not look contrived. his vote had quite a bit of substance o it, and i really feel he was an influential part to putting the nail in their coffin. you just lolhammered them after uh ... i don'teven know what your stance on them was all game.

so uh, can you tell me how that's scum?

i'm eyeballing flairs today though because her day yesterday was complete shit so you might be able to sell me a ticket there.
If you didn't know my stance on math, you haven't been reading. Hell you didn't even read my hammer. My first day after replacement, he interacted with me in the scummiest way and committed several scum tells. We lynched flubber. I went after him all day 3. We lynched nauci. I wake up day 4 and see my number 1 scum read at L-1. I took the opportunity. As I said, I wasn't letting him slip the noose two days in a row.

Nero is upset because he didn't plan on math getting lynch. He wasn't solidly on that wagon and he didn't interact with math at all that day. He gave one post about how he is ok with math or whisker being lynched and then shifted attention to the proposed mass claim without going further into the person that was at L-1. He expected the mass claim to give him an out.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5113 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Transcend »

if i'm honest i still haven't read day 1 or day 2 at all of this game so rofl

don't plan on it either

anyways talkto me about flairs since i agree with you there
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5114 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5112, Lucky2u wrote:Nero is upset because he didn't plan on math getting lynch. He wasn't solidly on that wagon and he didn't interact with math at all that day. He gave one post about how he is ok with math or whisker being lynched and then shifted attention to the proposed mass claim without going further into the person that was at L-1. He expected the mass claim to give him an out.
the fuck is this shit? I was all over Math like the whole game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5115 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Lucky

not moving my vote

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5116 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Transcend »

i think what he said is you weren't on them the day you were getting lynched

still it's a massive discredit
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5117 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Transcend »

the day THEY* were getting lynched

there's this thing called sleep, i should really do it some time
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5118 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5113, Transcend wrote:if i'm honest i still haven't read day 1 or day 2 at all of this game so rofl

don't plan on it either

anyways talkto me about flairs since i agree with you there
Beeboy slot was initially town to me. Then they stopped participating. NAI I know. Flair's replaces. Read that iso. It won't take long, which is half the problem. The second is how wishy washy he is on everyone he does mention, and the lack of information on all the people he hasn't even talked about yet let alone interacted with.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5119 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In response to Nero... All game? Where are your votes then? You didn't show up on a single Alisae vote count. Then on day 3 when we were the closest to lynching math with 4 out of 7 needed, where were you for several days? On smocaine (now flipped town) and whiskers wagons that were going nowhere. Where was my vote? On scum the whole day. You have a funny way of showing you being after that slot the whole game.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5120 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Transcend »

yeah i townread beeboy from the little i read of him. flairs stunk that slot to high heavens imo. the vote dancing yesterday is almost enough to make me vote herright now.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5121 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5115, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Lucky

not moving my vote
1v1 father. Its our destiny.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5122 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Transcend »

Also flairs has really bad vca.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5123 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5119, Lucky2u wrote:In response to Nero... All game? Where are your votes then? You didn't show up on a single Alisae vote count. Then on day 3 when we were the closest to lynching math with 4 out of 7 needed, where were you for several days? On smocaine (now flipped town) and whiskers wagons that were going nowhere. Where was my vote? On scum the whole day. You have a funny way of showing you being after that slot the whole game.
I mean scum throwing down a vote on their buddy is a thing. IDK, it's just really disgusting that you think you should get town cred for voting Math but I shouldn't be afforded the same for sparing with them for large chunks of the game.

Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5124 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 5123, Nero Cain wrote:you think you should get town cred for
hammering
Math
like Thor
FTFY

Yea. I should get town cred for that hammer. I take full responsibility for that scum lynch. I'm sorry for doing it. I don't care if people think it's scummy that I'm expecting a town read for lolhammering scum. Get over yourselves (looking at you TIAM in the dead thread)

As for you "sparing" with him. You were reluctant to follow through. It could easily be read as distancing the whole game away from that slot. Unless your saying that scum Nero is more likely to be obvious and buddy his scum partners the whole game. I give you more credit than that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”