Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Mizzy has requested replacement, citing mozsuggs' post 519. I hope that she reconsiders, but I will look for a replacement if necessary. Deadline stands.

Mozsuggs, your post 519 is jackassery and unacceptable. Consider this an OFFICIAL WARNING. The next time you do something like that, I will invoke Rule 2 and modkill you.

Now would probably be a good time to note that 1) modkills end the day and 2) all modkilled players will be made into a Neutral Survivor as part of the modkill process (their original role will still be revealed). -Tar

Forty-Sixth Vote Count

Rosso Carne (2) - thenextepisode, Nyktorion
Mozsuggs (2) - SlySly, Earwig
SlySly (1) - Johoohno
Earwig (1) - mozsuggs (rep. Fat_Tony who rep. Blackberry)
thenextepisode (1) - Rosso Carne
Johoohno (3) - Battousai (rep. ryan), Jester, RangeroftheNorth (rep. Dean Harper)

Not Voting (4) - mozsuggs (rep. Fat_Tony who rep. Blackberry), Ectomancer, Mizzy (rep. Tamuz)

7 votes to lynch.

FoS Count:

Rosso Carne (1) - Jester
Fat_Tony (rep. Blackberry) (2) - thenextepisode, Jester
Ectomancer (2) - Earwig, thenextepisode
Earwig (3) - Ectomancer, RangeroftheNorth, Jester
Battousai (rep. ryan) (1) - Ectomancer
Tamuz (2) - Battousai (rep. ryan), Ectomancer
Johoohno (2) - Nyktorion, Jester

Indigo
indicates a player in danger of replacement.

Final Day 1 Deadline:
March 17, 2008 at ~12:00 A.M, GMT -6
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by mozsuggs »

Sorry mod.
"Reasonably Large Cock".
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by mozsuggs »

SlySly wrote:
mozsuggs wrote: looks a bit suspicious-as if i am town
That's a big IF.

Welcome to the rest of this WIFOM game if Moz is allowed to survive.
You're a friendly little kid, aren't you?
"Reasonably Large Cock".
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by mozsuggs »

Anyway, cool it was only the one post that was unacceptable. Was worried some if my other stuff might have been offensive-fortunately, thats a definte confirmation from the mod that they were fine :P
"Reasonably Large Cock".
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by Battousai »

Mizzy, please reconsider, Moz's posts are nothing but immature babble of no substance. He will probably be lynched soon anyways and the town, or scum, needs you.

Moz- I'm also waiting on your POV of the day so far, in more than 2 sentences.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

mozsuggs wrote:Anyway, cool it was only the one post that was unacceptable. Was worried some if my other stuff might have been offensive-fortunately, thats a definte confirmation from the mod that they were fine :P

Oh, how very very wrong you are. In fact, right now I'm deciding whether I'm going to forcibly replace you or modkill you. Either way, your jackassery just pissed off the Mod, and therefore you are not going to be in my game any longer.

Thread locked while I make a decision. If I choose to forcibly replace, I will add time to the deadline to make up for it. Anyone other than Mozsuggs who has a preference between forced replacement and modkill should PM me. -Tar
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:46 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

I have decided that I will attempt to find another replacement for mozsuggs. However, I think that pushing back the deadline any further would be harmful to the game, so any mozsuggs replacement will enter the game during Night 1. If I cannot find a replacement for mozsuggs before the beginning of Day 2, then his role will be modkilled at the beginning of Day 2 (this modkill will NOT end the day). (Of course, if you lynch mozsuggs today, then this is a moot point.)

Because of mozsuggs's forced inactivity, for the remainder of Day 1 it will take 6 votes to lynch normally.

Deadline is still March 17, 2008 at ~12:00 A.M. (GMT -6). -Tar

Forty-Seventh Vote Count

Rosso Carne (2) - thenextepisode, Nyktorion
Mozsuggs (2) - SlySly, Earwig
SlySly (1) - Johoohno
thenextepisode (1) - Rosso Carne
Johoohno (3) - Battousai (rep. ryan), Jester, RangeroftheNorth (rep. Dean Harper)

Not Voting (2) - Ectomancer, Mizzy (rep. Tamuz)

Vote Negated (1) - mozsuggs (rep. Fat_Tony who rep. Blackberry)

6 votes to lynch.

FoS Count:

Rosso Carne (1) - Jester
Fat_Tony (rep. Blackberry) (2) - thenextepisode, Jester
Ectomancer (2) - Earwig, thenextepisode
Earwig (3) - Ectomancer, RangeroftheNorth, Jester
Battousai (rep. ryan) (1) - Ectomancer
Tamuz (2) - Battousai (rep. ryan), Ectomancer
Johoohno (2) - Nyktorion, Jester

Indigo
indicates a player in danger of replacement.

Final Day 1 Deadline:
March 17, 2008 at ~12:00 A.M, GMT -6
User out of ambit.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:52 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Tar asked me very nicely to stay and so I will. Sorry for the trouble; I just figured it would be better if I left than to cause a scene.

I'm still not liking Johoo's play. If I were going to vote anyone, it would be him, mostly based on his, "Who we gonna lynch?" post.
FoS: Johoo
for being all antsy-pantsy.

Jester, I'll put together a list of the posts of yours that bothered me sometime today. Sorry for the delay on that.
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:44 am

Post by Johoohno »

I, Mizzy and Rosso have all been in the same game before (Newbie 543), a game I've mentioned earlier (in post 411) when I spoke about what made Rosso scummy in my eyes.

In post 500 Mizzy says this:
My initial comments are about a few players, mainly about how I perceive them having played with them before:

Rosso Carne: Rosso is an ass. That said, he's an ass all the time if he feels he has reason to be. His playstyle this game has been what I expected it to be and I don't get scummy vibes from him. Yet.

Johoohno: Johoo is NOT playing like I expected him to. A few of his posts (which have already been picked apart like fresh carrion by vultures) really came off as "not right" to me. I'll be keeping an eye on him.
In my above mentioned post 411 I see SlySly, Tamuz/Mizzy and Rosso as potential scums. Mizzy's defense of Rosso above only strengthens my beliefs so far (about Tamuz/Mizzy and Rosso). My suggestion is that you check out that game and compare our performances (mine, Mizzy's and Rosso's) there and here and also reread my post 411 about Rosso and Tamuz/Mizzy.

Also note that Mizzy (in post 532) is trying to get me lynched, and searching for others to join in, which is yet another indication of scummy behaviour.

As I've said before (post 475) I strongly believe we need a lynch this first day. I'm currently voting SlySly, but am willing to swing my vote to either Mizzy or Rosso. I think that this is the way we need to work the last days before deadline to find a lynch that as many as possible believe to be scum.

Hopefully I can be around swinging my vote if need be before the deadline, but I can't promise you anything (not only am I living at a temporary home, I'm also bying a new home with all the commotion that brings).
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:46 am

Post by mozsuggs »

Tarhalindur wrote:
mozsuggs wrote:Anyway, cool it was only the one post that was unacceptable. Was worried some if my other stuff might have been offensive-fortunately, thats a definte confirmation from the mod that they were fine :P

Oh, how very very wrong you are. In fact, right now I'm deciding whether I'm going to forcibly replace you or modkill you. Either way, your jackassery just pissed off the Mod, and therefore you are not going to be in my game any longer.

Thread locked while I make a decision. If I choose to forcibly replace, I will add time to the deadline to make up for it. Anyone other than Mozsuggs who has a preference between forced replacement and modkill should PM me. -Tar
Why? Ypou said that one of my posts was unacceptable. Which I aoplogised for.
Apart from trying to liven things up and have a laugh, i fail to see why you are kicking me out.
"Reasonably Large Cock".
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:51 am

Post by mozsuggs »

Funny that Mizzy has come back as i am being kicked out!
Bit immature, Mizzy :) Get a sejnse of humour, before its too late :lol:
"Reasonably Large Cock".
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:20 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

By posting after I announced his forced replacement, mozsuggs just left me with no options. I don't like taking away your lynch, but I need to deal with this NOW.

Mozsuggs is being modkilled and placed on my personal blacklist. Scene will come later today.
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:27 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

End of Day 1

It's been a long day of bickering. People have been throwing insults back and forth at each other, and with time running out on the day it looks like there's not going to be any real agreement.

Suddenly, the player formerly known as Fat_Tony shimmers and fades, and begins calling himself mozsuggs. It's nothing new, it's happened several times before... hell, Fat_Tony himself was once known as Blackberry...

But this time, it's different.

"Hey guys, I'm the Mafia Roleblocker!"
"Sorry guys, I'm really just a townie. Oh, by the way - you, over there, who just replaced in - you suck! Because you're a woman!"
"Hey guys, the mod just told me that this one post was unacceptable. Clearly that means that he approves of all the other shit I pulled! Oh, and you over there - you're such a child!"
"Hey guys, I'm going to keep posting even though I was just told that I'm being replaced! Wait, why are you all backing away from me?"

"First, you're being a total jackass and you claimed scum. Second, your legs have just been bound in chains, the clouds have opened up, and there's a little flashing red dot on your forehead."

"Wha....?"

"I AM THE MOD THY GOD. I CAN NO LONGER TOLERATE YOUR JACKASSERY, MOZSUGGS. BEHOLD THE FATE OF THOSE WHO FLAGRANTLY BREAK THE RULES!"

NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED

------------------------

Mozsuggs (rep. Fat_Tony who rep. Blackberry),
Vanilla Townie
Neutral Survivor, Obliterated by the Wrath of Mod Day 1

It is now
Night 1
. Night will end on March 18, 2008 at approximately 12:00 A.M. (GMT -6). Any players who can nighttalk may talk until the beginning of Day 2. Players with night actions, get your choices in pronto!
Last edited by Tarhalindur on Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:45 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Beginning of Day 2

You wake up in the morning, refreshed by a good night's sleep and hopeful that you will get to lynch someone with your own hands. Sure, the Wrath of Mod is awe-inspiring, but there's that sense of personal satisfaction that you get from tying the noose that you just can't get through watching Mod actions.

The ten of you gather in the square and prepare to... wait a minute... weren't there eleven people who walked home yesterday? And where is SlySly, anyways?

A brief search reveals the answer. SlySly was handcuffed to a pole and shot in the face, execution-style. Why he allowed himself to be handcuffed to a pole, we may never know...

No matter. His death shall not be in vain. "Enough flavor," you say, "let's get to lynching already!"

SlySly, Vanilla Townie, Killed Execution-Style Night 1
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:54 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

It is now Day 2

Forty-Eighth Vote Count:

Not Voting (10) - Rosso Carne, Ectomancer, Earwig, Jester, Battousai (rep. ryan), Nyktorion, Mizzy (rep. Tamuz), RangeroftheNorth (rep. Dean Harper), thenextepisode, johoohno

FoS Count:
None

Current Deadline:
April 1, 2008 at ~12:00 A.M. (GMT -6)
First Mod Deadline Review:
March 25, 2008 at ~12:00 A.M.

Please take careful note of the deadline rules (Rule 9), as they will be more relevant from here on out.
User out of ambit.

Nyktorion
Nyktorion
Goon
Nyktorion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:48 am

Post by Nyktorion »

Interesting... why could they have killed SlySly? Even though he was not one of the main suspects, he also did not come across as one of the undisputed townies to me, either.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by Battousai »

Maybe the NK was random? I mean, the scum might not have felt threatened by anyone day 1 or maybe slysly threatened them day 1.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:11 am

Post by Ectomancer »

I'm rather irritated with this game right now.

I'll do a re-read before the weekend, but I'm not feeling especially motivated about it. Right now Im more motivated to finding balanced solutions to disruptive elements in the game.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Jester
Jester
Goon
Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:47 am

Post by Jester »

First, let's get this out of the way:
vote: Johoohno

It's a major tragedy for the town, in my view, that a townie was mod-killed and prevented us from lynching Johoohno or possibly Rosso Carne, both of whom were scummier than Blackberry/Fat_Tony. The whole mozsuggs situation was just stupid and I intend to put it out of my thoughts immediately. I, too, am quite irritated with this game. We should have had a clean lynch, probably on scum, with good information to start day 2 with. Instead, we've lost two townies and have very poor information for day 2, which puts the town at a serious disadvantage going into the mid-game.

Now, with that said... first, we haven't yet learned what "mostly" mountainous means. There was only one death, done "execution style", which indicates we've got mafia but no SK. That means there's almost certainly three scum out of the remaining 10 players.

Why was SlySly killed? It's hard to say. He was on my "possibly town" list and had done some townish things. His primary targets were RC, Blackberry, and TNE, in that order. Blackberry is now confirmed town despite some of the weird things he was doing. That leaves RC and TNE, who are on the scum lists of many players. But SlySly wasn't really the champion of anyone's lynch, but he
did
join me in the Johoohno vote. Maybe he was killed because he was kind of a townie pack-follower?

Anyway, more from me as we get further into day 2.
I do not play MS on weekends; consider me on V/LA during them
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:09 am

Post by Johoohno »

I agree with Jester, I would've prefered a lynch on D1 to get a bit more information. If there are three scums one of my slots just got vacant with SlySly on the town side (leaving Rosso and Mizzy as the scummiest in my book).

I would like to say that I expect a lot from Mizzy, she was an excellent scum hunter in a previous game (the before mentioned Newbie 543). She hasn't been here that long yet but her actions here will tell a lot.

On the thought of my vacant slot there are a few candidates I'm also following carefully to see who is #3 on my list.

I'm not willing to go to voting just yet (but with the information up to now I would vote Rosso or Mizzy), hoping that everyone can call in for day two and give their view of the situation.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:26 am

Post by Mizzy »

When the thread got locked due to the modkill, I was actually in the middle of trying to post a very large post in response to you, Johoo. This was written before the end of D1:

Johoo:
Interesting that you are bringing up the same game that makes me think you might be scum in this one. Rosso is not acting any different now than he did then, and all three of us were townies. The only one I see as acting differently is you, which is why your posting bothers me so much.

I'm hardly defending Rosso, either. All I'm saying is that
in my opinion
, his play here is consistent with what I'd expect to see from him as a townie and that I don't think the case on him is very strong. I'm going to go over some of your case points in a moment, but I think you are over-reacting a lot and making some bad assumptions where it is dangerous to do so.
Johoohno wrote:Also note that Mizzy (in post 532) is trying to get me lynched, and searching for others to join in, which is yet another indication of scummy behaviour.
Wait, how in the world did you come to THAT conclusion from my post? Trying to get you lynched? Searching for others to vote for you? HOW? I voiced my opinion because we have a deadline approaching and you are, so far, on the top of my scum list.

The conclusions you drew from a couple lines in a post I made are extremely reaching and very, very wrong. Your over-defensive nature coupled with an eagerness to get to night that you have shown makes me suspect you even more.
Johoohno wrote:As I've said before (post 475) I strongly believe we need a lynch this first day. I'm currently voting SlySly, but am willing to swing my vote to either Mizzy or Rosso. I think that this is the way we need to work the last days before deadline to find a lynch that as many as possible believe to be scum.
Needing a lynch D1 is a given. Lynching who we think is scummiest is a given. This post of yours is a key example of attempting to look active without actually being active.

Yes, we need to choose a lynch target. That doesn't give you an excuse for blatantly trying to reach night sooner than needed. Longer days are pro-town, and the more discussion we get, the better it is.

Now on to your "case" points against Rosso and Tamuz/myself:
Johoohno wrote:• Tamuz (and Dean Harper) was the first ones to post (4) only minutes after the mod started the game. That MIGHT be an indication that mafia had talked things through and sent in their confirmations waiting for the game to start. (I know it would be more valid if I also saw Dean Harper/RangeroftheNorth as a possible scum partner, which I don’t at the moment.)
Wow, talk about WIFOM at its worst. This assumption is not only a complete stretch, but the fact that posting early is even coming under suspicion here is laughable. This shouldn't even be in your "case" let alone be the first point.
Johoohno wrote:• Seems to post only to appear active (post 84, 120 and 325) and sometimes it’s just about wordings (288).
• As I’ve said before he also wonders about the FoS-counts (post 94 which I talked about in post 202).
Both of the above case points are null-tells at best. Tamuz got replaced, so the fact that he was slightly inactive can be just as indicative of a busy schedule/what-have-you as it is of being scummy. You can't prove one way or the other. And since when is wondering about FoS-counts a reason to think someone is scummy? This is the first game I've seen FoSes counted in, so I wonder about it, too...it doesn't make me scummy, just curious about something I have never seen done before. Again, a null-tell.
Johoohno wrote:• In post 191 RangeroftheNorth votes for me and Tamuz quickly shifts to me too (post 193 and 197) perhaps seeing me as a wagon that’ll build up quickly.
• Post 199 is a fishy post where he tries to give himself airs to avoid reading the game closely and focus on staying alive. Someone else has already said this, the point is not, for an individual townie, to stay alive (unless that would benefit the town).
Firstly, I agree with Ranger's logic, too. His post was well-written and well-thought-out and I cannot fault my predecessor for voting you. I don't like that he did so with so little content, but considering he was replaced for non-participation and inactivity, and I am not him, I can't be sure why he did it. However, I don't feel that you can contribute that to building a quick wagon.

I can also understand Tamuz's reasoning for not wanting to stand out too much. I, myself, have just gotten NKed for the 3rd time in rapid succession, and that makes it highly tempting for me to back off a bit because clearly, I am drawing too much attention. I don't like his lack of content, but again, considering that he got replaced for lack of activity, I can only see that as a small case point at best.
Johoohno wrote:• He is also against a Rosso Carne lynch 249 and asks for Nyktorion and Jester’s reason for said lynch. Here I see two possible things. Perhaps he wants to lift up this issue once more with the help of two, at that time, very townish players to come to a lynch (seeing their reasons and then agreeing with them). It could also be that they are scum pairs (Rosso and Tamuz). In this game a lot of people have connected players with one another and perhaps Tamuz feels that this one will only be one among many and won’t be picked up. The last point is in that case even more shadowed by adding more bussing issues in the thread in post 266.
Since when is being against the lynch of someone you think is pro-town scummy? And since when is asking for a reason for a lynch scummy? If anything, both of those are obvtown-tells.

All in all, your case against Tamuz, and therefor myself, is shaky and empty at best. The only real points you have against Tamuz is lack of activity and content (which I am making up for) and one slightly scummy possible-wagon vote on yourself. However, that vote on you by him makes your subsequent suspicion on him rather OMGUS-ish and I know you are capable of better case building than this.

I know from playing with you before that you are not stupid and you understand what makes a strong case and what doesn't. In the game I played with you before where we were all townies, you stayed away from blatant WIFOM and OMGUS content, and focused on good logic and good scumhunting. Either you have lost your touch and have resorted to OMGUS out the butt and WIFOM for breakfast, or you are not town here.

Major Fos: Johoohno

If I don't get a good response from you as to why you find me scummy (actual strong case-points and not what's listed above, because seriously, you can do better or you can drop the bullshit) then I plan on voting for you.
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:25 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Speaking of people who would have preferred that you got to lynch someone Day 1... yeah, I'm not happy with it either. Problem is, from a modding standpoint, having modkills not end the day is generally a bigger problem than modkills ending the day, and given the circumstances I don't feel that I really had any option other than modkill. -Tar

Forty-Ninth Vote Count:

Johoohno (1) - Jester

Not Voting (10) - Rosso Carne, Ectomancer, Earwig, Battousai (rep. ryan), Nyktorion, Mizzy (rep. Tamuz), RangeroftheNorth (rep. Dean Harper), thenextepisode, johoohno

FoS Count:

Johoohno (1) - Mizzy

Current Deadline:

Please take careful note of the deadline rules (Rule 9), as they will be more relevant from here on out.
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:03 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Twenty-four hours and no posts, two days after night ends? I'm not happy. That said, some people may not have noticed that day has begun and it is Spring Break in some places, so I won't fail you on the deadline review yet. Instead, I am issuing a MASS PROD. Any player who fails to post in the next 96 hours (by Monday) will be replaced.

EDIT: After brief consideration, I may be somewhat more lenient for Jester and Mizzy than other players should they fail to reply by Monday, since they both have declared possible or known limited access and they have both posted since day began.

Forty-Ninth Vote Count:

Johoohno (1) - Jester

Not Voting (10) - Rosso Carne, Ectomancer, Earwig, Battousai (rep. ryan), Nyktorion, Mizzy (rep. Tamuz), RangeroftheNorth (rep. Dean Harper), thenextepisode, johoohno

FoS Count:

Johoohno (1) - Mizzy

Current Deadline:

User out of ambit.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:53 am

Post by Ectomancer »

M'yep.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Jester
Jester
Goon
Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:51 am

Post by Jester »

/prodded, but I've said all I intend to say until I hear more people's thoughts about how day 1 ended, about Johoohno, and about RC. As a matter of fact, consider me on V/LA until RC's next post, whenever that is.
I do not play MS on weekends; consider me on V/LA during them

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”