Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Lowell wrote:
Thorbjorn wrote:
Lowell wrote:FTR, I don't think putting someone at lynch -1 early on D1 matters. I'm more skeptical of those who throw up their arms and scream about it than those who do it.
I'd agree with that except for the fat that I'm in a game currently where on the first day, someone got put at L-1 and a random townie waltzed in and hammered before anyone could react. Albeit, we did hit scum, but it left us completely without leads on day 2.
Uh, okay. Um, congrats.

You could probably count the number of times that's happened on one hand, wheras the "OMG you put him at L-1 OMGOMGOMG!!" happens... every time.
This game makes it so that one mislynch can equal lylo the next day. It should be questioned why he chose one person over the other in an L-1 situation.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:16 am

Post by shaft.ed »

You look up at the scoreboard. It still reads Home: 5 Away: 2
farside22's name is illuminated with a single light bulb blaring next to it.
The clock reads 18:05:49 and is still descending

Vote Count

farside22
(Thorbjorn)

Lowell
(mozsuggs)
mozsuggs
(DoctorJimmy)
Near
(Lowell)
DoctorJimmy
(Erratus Apathos)

Not voting: farside22, Near
DoctorJimmy
DoctorJimmy
Goon
DoctorJimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:35 am

Post by DoctorJimmy »

Accidental or intentional quicklynches from someone putting someone else at L -1 on the first page may be rare, but in a 7-person game they can be disastrous for the town so it's best not to even take the chance.

If nothing else, questions and reactions directed at someone who put someone else at L-1 early on frequently help to pull a game out of the random stage at the beginning.
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:17 am

Post by Near »

vote: farside22
for not voting.
Show
Guys!! If RBD isn't scum, I'll video-record me eating my shoe and post it here!

Like, for REAL

Actually, I will hammer my cock.
That should be more fun.
I'll HAMMER my COCK and POST IT HERE.

RBD IS SCUM.
Lynch him and uncover the truth about RachMarie.

I'LL HAMMER MY COCK, MY BALLS, MY EVERYTHING.
RBD SCUM. ALL IN!!!!!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Near wrote:
vote: farside22
for not voting.
hypocritcal much. You didn't have a vote till now. :roll:
Plus I don't trust people after mozsuggs attempt at quick voting.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:37 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Unvote, vote: Lowell
for not answering 23
Do you want your possessions identified?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:03 am

Post by Lowell »

Because he fires wildly and isn't overly concerned with being a suspect. How's that?
Thorbjorn
Thorbjorn
Townie
Thorbjorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:08 am

Post by Thorbjorn »

Lowell wrote:Because he fires wildly and isn't overly concerned with being a suspect. How's that?
I'm not sure that that is a very good way to determine who town is. Cool confidence is a nice thing to help a case, but it can be emulated, and firing wildly tends to get confusing. Confusion being one of the main scum weapons.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:35 am

Post by Lowell »

Okay, fair enough. But someone asked why I suspected someone else of being town... on page 2. So it'll do for now.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:59 am

Post by shaft.ed »

The intercom screeches piercing your eardrums like daggers.

Uncle Theo wrote:It's been almost and hour and noone's said a thing. You'd best get conversing if you expect to root out the evil in this place.
mozsuggs sleeps deeply in the corner. You poke him but he continues to sleep.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:13 am

Post by farside22 »

I've been waiting to see is Near replies to my comment. Typically I run across hypocritical = scummie. Call it OMGUS. His vote is crap with hypocritical reasoning.
vote: Near
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:10 am

Post by Near »

farside22 wrote:I've been waiting to see is Near replies to my comment. Typically I run across hypocritical = scummie. Call it OMGUS. His vote is crap with hypocritical reasoning.
vote: Near
Naturally, I knew I was being "hypocritical" when I voted you for not voting. But from my perspective I know I am not a scum, and since we were the only two people who didn't have a vote at the time, I voted you.

On the other hand, voting someone for not voting this early in the game is pretty stupid. However you didn't point this out.
Confirm Vote: farside22
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:12 am

Post by Near »

Wait, shaft.ed. What does that mean? mozsuggs is not dead, is he?
Show
Guys!! If RBD isn't scum, I'll video-record me eating my shoe and post it here!

Like, for REAL

Actually, I will hammer my cock.
That should be more fun.
I'll HAMMER my COCK and POST IT HERE.

RBD IS SCUM.
Lynch him and uncover the truth about RachMarie.

I'LL HAMMER MY COCK, MY BALLS, MY EVERYTHING.
RBD SCUM. ALL IN!!!!!!
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:17 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Near wrote:On the other hand, voting someone for not voting this early in the game is pretty stupid. However you didn't point this out. Confirm Vote: farside22
If you know it was stupid why were you doing it?
Do you want your possessions identified?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
Near wrote:On the other hand, voting someone for not voting this early in the game is pretty stupid. However you didn't point this out. Confirm Vote: farside22
Better question is did he notice I vote and then unvote due to quick lynch people like mozsuggs in the game who is not paying attention?
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:09 am

Post by Near »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
I was prodded and I had to make a post and I decided to vote.

However, doing stupid things in the beginning could be helpful getting clues as to who the scums are. Just like in this case.

Farside responded to my post seriously. I am lead to think this way because he cited "hypocrisy" and voted me. In the mind of a scum, he is concerned that people find him suspicious. So it's natural for scum to get defensive. The fact that farside pointed out my hypocrisy, and accused me in the same way because of it, he is admitting his scuminess without putting much thoughts into it. This is a behavior of a scum.
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:09 am

Post by Near »

farside22 wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:
Better question is did he notice I vote and then unvote due to quick lynch people like mozsuggs in the game who is not paying attention?
Seriously? This makes you look less scummy?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:02 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Near wrote:Wait, shaft.ed. What does that mean? mozsuggs is not dead, is he?
sorry that's mod flavor for "he has been prod'd and hasn't picked it up yet." Will be more clear if people prefer.
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:39 am

Post by Near »

shaft.ed wrote:
Near wrote:Wait, shaft.ed. What does that mean? mozsuggs is not dead, is he?
sorry that's mod flavor for "he has been prod'd and hasn't picked it up yet." Will be more clear if people prefer.
Now that we know what it means, i'm cool with it :D
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Near wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:
Seriously? This makes you look less scummy?
You voted for me for not voting, that is your quote. Yet if you are voting on me for not voting it is faulty logic based on the fact that I did vote and unvoted do to some people be dumb asses. I admited the OMGUS, but stated that I waited on you to respond to my earlier comment. Noted you didn't respond till I voted. Reason?
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by Near »

farside22 wrote:
You voted for me for not voting, that is your quote. Yet if you are voting on me for not voting it is faulty logic based on the fact that I did vote and unvoted do to some people be dumb asses. I admited the OMGUS, but stated that I waited on you to respond to my earlier comment. Noted you didn't respond till I voted. Reason?
Are you trapping me to say "I didn't read your first post until you voted me" and then are you going to cite that there is another game that I made a post in between the time your two aforementioned posts?

How is this important? I really don't remember/know the reason. Nor do I think it's worth discussing.
farside22 wrote:You voted for me for not voting, that is your quote. Yet if you are voting on me for not voting it is faulty logic based on the fact that I did vote and unvoted do to some people be dumb asses.
Not sure exactly what you mean here. But let me clarify myself. Voting for you for not voting was stupid. I was in a hurry and was responding to a prod. It was your response to my vote that made you scummy.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by Lowell »

I think there's a good chance you're both townies barking up the wrong tree, based on everyone's seeming lack of enthusiasm for jumping in with opinions.
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:06 pm

Post by Near »

Lowell wrote:I think there's a good chance you're both townies barking up the wrong tree, based on everyone's seeming lack of enthusiasm for jumping in with opinions.
What makes you think that neither of us are scums?
DoctorJimmy
DoctorJimmy
Goon
DoctorJimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:40 pm

Post by DoctorJimmy »

Near wrote:I was prodded and I had to make a post and I decided to vote.

However, doing stupid things in the beginning could be helpful getting clues as to who the scums are. Just like in this case.

Farside responded to my post seriously. I am lead to think this way because he cited "hypocrisy" and voted me. In the mind of a scum, he is concerned that people find him suspicious. So it's natural for scum to get defensive. The fact that farside pointed out my hypocrisy, and accused me in the same way because of it, he is admitting his scuminess without putting much thoughts into it. This is a behavior of a scum.
I'm kind of confused by this. You admit that you were being hypocritical, yet you call farside scummy for accusing you of being hypocritical? I really don't see what makes this scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

DoctorJimmy wrote:
Near wrote:I was prodded and I had to make a post and I decided to vote.

I'm kind of confused by this. You admit that you were being hypocritical, yet you call farside scummy for accusing you of being hypocritical? I really don't see what makes this scummy.
My problem is that I didn't see his vote as a "joke" or random. It was never clear in his statement as such. I also will look to see if he was online for those 3 days I waited to see if he could have responded to the comment before I placed the vote. His continuing comment of calling me out for my vote based on his hypocrosy and admiting to his hypocrosy is just nuts.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”