Team Mafia 2018: Mafiosi Revolution (Over)

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2013, Ginngie wrote:
In post 2010, Mulch wrote:
In post 2008, Ginngie wrote:
In post 2005, Mulch wrote:But you know yourself wall posts are almost never done by you as town
didn't he just link a town wall post game
Yes but that’s not how he normally plays

I’m not pushing the meta as scummy and I don’t think it’s scummy anymore

But the fact he’s pushing me for it is ????
I mean it looks like you picked something and threw it to see if shit sticks.

The fact that you didn't spend anytime meta!diving when you make a meta case looks bad
Wanna know what's worse? Here's a ctrl F of his mentions of Eddie in his ISO before I subbed.
In post 310, Mulch wrote:Ufo this dude makes a living on scum on good tone

And I don’t know why he’s pushing me when he literally has made it
A policy not to read me early in games

And I don’t know why Eddie cabd is scumreading me
In post 311, Mulch wrote:
In post 309, Transcend wrote:you will not be giving a waffly stance on me this game without getting lynhed for it

you either tr me or sr me. no in between.
I’m not making a decision until I learn why Eddie is scumreafing me
First is fine, whatevs. Second though, I'm literally not in the game. IDK why you'd want that from me so badly.
In post 498, Mulch wrote:
In post 431, Toranaga wrote:who I think is pretty towny
He's a self proclaimed person that can't read me, Eddie is a self proclaimed person that dosent read me, and they are going on a wild manipulative day 1 tunnel based on pedantic nitpicking on what "pushing" is. Get your head out of your ass
I've already called it out but seems it was skimmed over, so here, let me do it again. WHEN. DID. I. SAY. I. DON'T. READ. YOU. How is this a "wild manipulative day 1 tunnel? You clearly value that point since you bring it up so much. I knew you were scum in Giga's game, I caught you in Boon's game, I wasn't an advocate of your lynch in Penguins though I was on the wagon technically, I orchestrated your mislynch with Boon in The Apartment, and in Beneath the Mask I argued against policy lynching you because I am a decent person and was the first person to vote you D2 as well as voting your teammate very early d1. Where in any of those games do you get "Eddie is a self proclaimed person that doesn't read me?"
In post 518, Mulch wrote:
In post 516, Kmd4390 wrote:Because he voted you?
No, because he voted me for a horrible reason that he knows better not to do- and same with Eddie. And has been tunneling me when he knows I blow up when tunneled as town. And has been reaffirming his scumread with a shit case and "reaction test" and has been pedantic and nitpicky.
Lulz
In post 639, Mulch wrote:
In post 637, Transcend wrote:Nvm Car won't start hi

Me and my team collectively sr mulch but no one is budging and i give up
Why does Eddie Cane scumread me
Oh look, he still cares why the person who doesn't read him is scumreading him.
In post 836, Mulch wrote:
In post 833, implosion wrote:
Implosion you do realize Transcend's forte as scum is having good tone
This quote from me in the game I played with Transcend-scum kind of resonates here:
I wrote:As for Transcend: I still think he's scummy. Frankly it feels like he's trying way too hard relative to how it felt like he played in my other game with him. In that game he seemed overall irreverent, making snyde comments and commenting on a sort of arbitrary subset of the things that were being said (of course it was a large normal so there's a difference there but etc). Something feels off about his entry into the game and I think it's that it feels like he's going "hey guys I have reads look at me."
I feel like he isn't trying hard here, and he has the right mix of irreverence and pointedness from what I think his town game is supposed to look like.
I don't know, he seems really scummy to me. Like when he did that reaction test. That's super scummy

Or the fact Eddie Cane can't explain why he scumreads me.

Or the fact they are tunneling me despite the fact they both profess not to be able to read me
It's almost like I wasn't in the game :thinking:

And hey look guys! Another time! This time it isn't just Eddie though, now me and Trans BOTH profess not to be able to read him! Truly a mindblowing continuation.
In post 837, Mulch wrote:
In post 836, Mulch wrote:
In post 833, implosion wrote:
Implosion you do realize Transcend's forte as scum is having good tone
This quote from me in the game I played with Transcend-scum kind of resonates here:
I wrote:As for Transcend: I still think he's scummy. Frankly it feels like he's trying way too hard relative to how it felt like he played in my other game with him. In that game he seemed overall irreverent, making snyde comments and commenting on a sort of arbitrary subset of the things that were being said (of course it was a large normal so there's a difference there but etc). Something feels off about his entry into the game and I think it's that it feels like he's going "hey guys I have reads look at me."
I feel like he isn't trying hard here, and he has the right mix of irreverence and pointedness from what I think his town game is supposed to look like.
I don't know, he seems really scummy to me. Like when he did that reaction test. That's super scummy

Or the fact Eddie Cane can't explain why he scumreads me.

Or the fact they are tunneling me despite the fact they both profess not to be able to read me
Last game I was scum against Eddie, he townread me and then I dominated his ass. It dosen't make sesne that he would scumread me and think his read is legit here. And trans still hasn't given me a simple "why" which also makes no sense
It's almost like this isn't remotely true and I've already called this out. Dominate my ass more Mulch :D
In post 1001, Mulch wrote:Transcend is scummy

He’s probably scum

Eddie cane farting out slippery bullshit helps too
The slippery bullshit of me still not casing someone I'm not in a game with? Third or fourth time's the charm I guess.

In post 1029, Mulch wrote:Kagami vote parking me as a policy lynch is pretty scummy

Actually more scummy than Eddie shitting bullshit

I’m pretty sure Eddie wants to be a hero and catch scum mulch

And it’s possivle transcend is foolishly listening to Eddie

Not that transcend isn’t scum but

Kagami probably scummier at this point
Oh look! A read progression! Now I have a hero complex and lynching the legendary Mulch will help me achieve my dreams of becoming a
Pokemon
Scumhunting Master

-- And, I'm in the game --. I guess you can call this a case if you want. More me musing at the hilarity that is Mulch. Considering if I consider Mulch town I find myself completely stuck in this gamestate and kind of force myself to want to lynch what I guess is a town lean (Kagami), I'm very happy with my vote here.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Hey look I beat the bot for a pagetop and it's a quality one. Okay, heading to work in a sec.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2012, Eddie Cane wrote:lol yeah his scum meta is to flood the thread
then leave a vote and afk through eod
This is not my scum meta. I'm can every single one of my fucking scum games on MU and MS combined to show you that I've used this strategy about 4 times in about 20?25? scum games across the entrie sites. The only ones I dare to use this strategy on are people that don't even know me. What's more, I've made an entirely fucking conscious effort to not spam this entire game because I know that people hate it and it hurts thread unity besides the beginning when I wanted to give a fuck you to the geriatrics. I'm fucking aware of the fact it hurts town and that's why I spam when I'm scum when nobody knows me.

Case in point:

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... Team-Mafia

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... reatures-2

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=71848

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=72542

These are the only 4 scum games I've ever done this strategy with
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2012, Eddie Cane wrote:ppl will ragequit games he subs into
Nobody has EVER ragequit a game I've replaced into. The only one who has is Gemma on mafia universe who is also nancy on MS. They are the only ones who did it, ever. This is a bold faced- coward-ridden lie and it's not only disgustingly false but illuminates you as the piece of shit you are
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2012, Eddie Cane wrote:ppl tolerate him but i think he annoys ppl sometimes
I've made as many fucking enemies as you have and have as many friends too. There are people on MU like people named Secondhand Revenant and Gemma who hate me and would like nothing more than to lie to me and put me in a bad light. There are people on MU that are neutral and can tell me exactly how I am received. Trying to pin one person's reputation on me and try to frame it in a bad light is fucking horrible and again is showing your true colors
Amrock#3784
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2029, Mulch wrote:
In post 2012, Eddie Cane wrote:ppl tolerate him but i think he annoys ppl sometimes
I've made as many fucking enemies as you have and have as many friends too. There are people on MU like people named Secondhand Revenant and Gemma who hate me and would like nothing more than to lie to me and put me in a bad light. There are people on MU that are neutral and can tell me exactly how I am received. Trying to pin one person's reputation on me and try to frame it in a bad light is fucking horrible and again is showing your true colors
Yea, I gotta go to work. If people think this overreaction blowup makes you town I have no comment. I'm not going to turn this into Invention mafia, people will sheep me or they won't. I'm going to stop replying to you now because I need to leave but more because it isn't going anywhere.
In post 2028, Mulch wrote:
In post 2012, Eddie Cane wrote:ppl will ragequit games he subs into
Nobody has EVER ragequit a game I've replaced into. The only one who has is Gemma on mafia universe who is also nancy on MS. They are the only ones who did it, ever. This is a bold faced- coward-ridden lie and it's not only disgustingly false but illuminates you as the piece of shit you are
Hm. I got warned for using cunt in a friendly context, guess you aren't going to get shit because you aren't me even though you replied to me quoting some game-insulting things from someone with 10 posts of personal insults. I'm the piece of shit? Cool. I'm not going to get in an argument and get banned by staff that has it out for me.
In post 2027, Mulch wrote:
In post 2012, Eddie Cane wrote:lol yeah his scum meta is to flood the thread
then leave a vote and afk through eod
This is not my scum meta. I'm can every single one of my fucking scum games on MU and MS combined to show you that I've used this strategy about 4 times in about 20?25? scum games across the entrie sites. The only ones I dare to use this strategy on are people that don't even know me. What's more, I've made an entirely fucking conscious effort to not spam this entire game because I know that people hate it and it hurts thread unity besides the beginning when I wanted to give a fuck you to the geriatrics. I'm fucking aware of the fact it hurts town and that's why I spam when I'm scum when nobody knows me.

Case in point:

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... Team-Mafia

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... reatures-2

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=71848

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=72542

These are the only 4 scum games I've ever done this strategy with
So you agree its a scum tell, because you only use it on people that don't know you...? I don't follow.
In post 2024, Mulch wrote:You are a lying bastard who hates that you’ve never read me correctly in any game you’ve ever plyed and the fact that I’ve scumread you correctly in every game we’ve ever played. You are a self conscious lying asshole who takes pride in their play and doesn’t realize that not only are your reads below average but your scum game sucks horrendously as well
You've scumread me in every game we've played? I thought you've never seen scum Eddie afauct? Or, the one time you conveniently forgot where you said I played brilliantly and we mislynched you d1?
In post 2023, Mulch wrote:
In post 2021, Mulch wrote:Fuck you for trying to pin something on me for my personal relations with people
In a way that’s both slanderous and wrong
In a way that’s meant to humiliate me for no good reason
In a way that’s manipulative and intentionally hurtful
What about the fact you've been a massive cock to me, Cabd, and I'm sure others ITG? It is not manipulative, it is intentionally trying to call you out for your inappropriate comments you keep making at me and others. If you choose to have a temper tantrum, that's on you.
In post 2022, Mulch wrote:
In post 2021, Mulch wrote:Fuck you for trying to pin something on me for my personal relations with people
You absolute dick headed cow arsed piece of horse shit
What am I trying to pin on you for your personal relations with people exactly muh friend? Simply gave a scum tell of you.
In post 2018, Mulch wrote:First of fucking all why are you assuming the opinions of one person on Mu that claims to not even know me personally is representative of everyone on that entire fucking site?
Well, they do know your play. I redacted their name as to not call them out, but they are a very proficient player who you have asked advice from. It is one of my reasons for considering you scum and why I was experimentally backing off, but Ginngie had to kill that and you conveniently started posting immediately after he called you out.
In post 2015, Mulch wrote:
In post 2013, Ginngie wrote:
In post 2010, Mulch wrote:
In post 2008, Ginngie wrote:
In post 2005, Mulch wrote:But you know yourself wall posts are almost never done by you as town
didn't he just link a town wall post game
Yes but that’s not how he normally plays

I’m not pushing the meta as scummy and I don’t think it’s scummy anymore

But the fact he’s pushing me for it is ????
I mean it looks like you picked something and threw it to see if shit sticks.

The fact that you didn't spend anytime meta!diving when you make a meta case looks bad
I guess I can see that

But I don’t really do that as scum

I would make sure a case makes sense before I make it .
You can verify this or I can.
As town I just think of things that come to my mind and say them without realizing how good/bad they sound
I thought your meta was the exact same except for very subtle motivational differences only the keenest hunters can discern?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Ginngie »

i made a mistake
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Mulch »

I'm not fucking lying when I said I am received better on MU

Here is a list of games where I am nightkilled on MU and (typically) nailed a fuckton of scum

AMONG others. This is just off the top of my head
Amrock#3784
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Ether »

Don't make it personal.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2012, Eddie Cane wrote:Sorry, just thought those were funny with how much Mulch preaches about how much better MU is
I'm sure you ddi think it was funny. You are a fucking horrible person who thinks it's funny to try and share personal thoughts about someone in a public forum , try to smear my reputation across an entire sight as surmized by one person who probably is nancy and hates me, and try to generalize my play across the entire site through the words of one singular person. You are reveleaed
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2033, Ether wrote:Don't make it personal.
Why didn't you fucking say that when they went on a smear camapign of me because he "thought it was funny" hmmmm????
Amrock#3784
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

That isn't nancy. I don't talk to nancy.

Your reputation isn't stellar here to begin with buddy. Not sure how you think me posting those quotes inside one game is smearing your reputation across an entnire forum, but if you think you're well received here you're deluding yourself. This is from a person who had to argue against you getting poliy lynched.

And, with that, I'm done.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2012, Eddie Cane wrote:Mulch has been talked to many times, he is well aware of how is spamming is viewed and how it is anti-town to do it. It was a conscious decision to enter the thread continuing it, playing to his meta because "herpaderp I play the same as both alignments".
Let's get this straight. You are scumreading me on the fact that I'm "continuing to spam" when I not only have consciously decided not to spam after people hated it early day 1 but Ginnigie
proved this?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2014, Eddie Cane wrote:VOTE: Mulch

You want a lynch confidently pushed? Best case scenario, Mulch is flipping scum. Very likely. Worst case, we remove someone so clearly antagonistic and annoying from the game AND open it up because of just how many interactions he is - probably leading to me reconsidering Kagami and likely voting him. But, this is the lynch today. He is full of shit.
VOTE: Eddie Cane

This is the part where I vote you and don't look back regardless of your allignment.

Best case scenario we are lynching a scumfuck who is also a dick.

Worst case scenario we remove one of the worst people that I have ever met in the history of online mafia that is so self-conscious and power-hungry that they made up lies about how I continued to spam in order to have it fit a "scum meta" of mine that I've done in about 15% of my scumgames in order to scumread me.
Amrock#3784
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Ether »

In post 2035, Mulch wrote:
Why didn't you fucking say that when they went on a smear camapign of me because he "thought it was funny" hmmmm????
I made a vague post directed at everyone as soon as I saw what was happening.

But this is for you:
stop.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2025, Eddie Cane wrote:I've already called it out but seems it was skimmed over, so here, let me do it again. WHEN. DID. I. SAY. I. DON'T. READ. YOU. How is this a "wild manipulative day 1 tunnel? You clearly value that point since you bring it up so much. I knew you were scum in Giga's game, I caught you in Boon's game, I wasn't an advocate of your lynch in Penguins though I was on the wagon technically, I orchestrated your mislynch with Boon in The Apartment, and in Beneath the Mask I argued against policy lynching you because I am a decent person and was the first person to vote you D2 as well as voting your teammate very early d1. Where in any of those games do you get "Eddie is a self proclaimed person that doesn't read me?"
No you fucking didn't. Your either a lying piece-of-shit scum or a town that is playing beyond the depths of of bad townyness that I've ever seen on mafiascum, and that's saying something.

You admitted earlier this game that you only voted me because you "thought I would pick scum" and then you also admitted later that you only scumread me on gut.

You said these yourself.

Yet that isn't what you did. You started spewing bullshit and making cases and all that junk to try and incriminate me falsly as scum.

So what's the only two options here, you transparent garbage filled human being?

YOu either are scum who are making up bullshit cases to get me lynched

Or are you are town who only scumread me on gut who are making up bullshit cases to get me lynched

You are obvious as fuck

So obviously, yes, I would notice that your push on me is manipulative and garbage. Regardless of your allignment it's manipulative and garbage. You are either scum or scumreading me on tone alone.

The fact you are pushing me on scumreading you for your made up cases is straight scummy at best and gamethrowingly town at worse
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2039, Ether wrote:
In post 2035, Mulch wrote:
I made a vague post directed at everyone as soon as I saw what was happening.

But this is for you:
stop.
What a mod
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2025, Eddie Cane wrote:Oh look, he still cares why the person who doesn't read him is scumreading him.
You are lucky I can't do personal insults anymore.

of course
I care why you are scumreading me.

That's because I know that you have some weird thing in your mind that makes you want to read me correctly more than anyone in the site because you have locked yourself in an ego battle with me ever since I bragged about my scum record in that scum chat.

I knew that Transcend scum reading me is scummy as fuck. YOU scumreading me was expected. That's why I needed to know why you were scumreading me. I know you too well, Eddie.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Mulch »

You've never caught me as scum

in fact you townread me as scum in beneath the mask

Don't even try to kid yourself that you know how to read me

I purposeully pocketed you in BtM throughout faking a meltdown that I had just done with you as town.

You DEFENDED Me.

Don't even try to kid yourself that you know how to read me.

In the micro game you townread me up the wazoo while I was scumreading the other scum in the game who you also townread.

Pathetic.

ANd don't try to think you know how to fool me as well. I caught you in the one scum game you were in with me and you were obvious as fuck.
Amrock#3784
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Y'all type too much!

I'll get back to catching up TN and hopefully finish...

Fucking ninja Mulch...
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2025, Eddie Cane wrote:Oh look! A read progression! Now I have a hero complex and lynching the legendary Mulch will help me achieve my dreams of becoming a Pokemon Scumhunting Master
This is exactly what you are trying to do.

At this point I'm convinced your not scum.

UNVOTE: Eddie

This is the point in the game where I find real scum while you tunnel on me with visions of power and the results show post-game.

VOTE: Kagami
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2030, Eddie Cane wrote:Yea, I gotta go to work. If people think this overreaction blowup makes you town I have no comment. I'm not going to turn this into Invention mafia, people will sheep me or they won't. I'm going to stop replying to you now because I need to leave but more because it isn't going anywhere.
:lol:

You are so bad that you are deluing your own self to push on me
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2030, Eddie Cane wrote:Hm. I got warned for using cunt in a friendly context, guess you aren't going to get shit because you aren't me even though you replied to me quoting some game-insulting things from someone with 10 posts of personal insults. I'm the piece of shit? Cool. I'm not going to get in an argument and get banned by staff that has it out for me.
No, it's because you aren't self aware enough to realize that you are a []. The fact you don't know why you were banned when I personally reported you for using a racial slur and a word that's a slur on women is telling to who you are
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2030, Eddie Cane wrote:So you agree its a scum tell, because you only use it on people that don't know you...? I don't follow.
Yes you do follow me and you are so prideful that you don't even have the ability to understand basic logic.

If people don't know me, I'm able to spam up the thread as a scum strategy.

OF COURSE if people know that I do this as scum, I woulden't ever do this as scum.

It's simple. You are unfortunately smarter than this. Even you should be able to understand this
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2030, Eddie Cane wrote:You've scumread me in every game we've played? I thought you've never seen scum Eddie afauct? Or, the one time you conveniently forgot where you said I played brilliantly and we mislynched you d1?
I shoulden't have to go into this

I scumread you in that game. You played well but I had you down on lock ever since the beginning of that game. You played well but not enough to fool me.

When I scumread you on meta, I have forgotten about that game. This conversation happened
after
you reminded me of it.

Your pushing me for remembering a game after you quoted me the link showing me it.

How pathetic
Amrock#3784

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”