Flame Warriors U-Pick; Troll wins it for his team!

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

Looking into Gaoth I found many, many post that have nothing to do with Benmage or Quilford. I found only 1 post where Gaoth attacked Benmage.
The first post is where he briefly talks about Benmage, has Robo/Quilford as null.

In post 348, Gaoth wrote:CATFISHpost 278
I know it was a while ago, but would you mind explaining?

Oversoul post 284
If he was, what town motivation is there for pointing it out? Do not like.

Farside post 285
I have played three games consecutively with regfan, one in which we were mason's together. The last game was a scum regfan after two town regfan games. at the begging of scumreg game, I had a town read on reg, but this was based off his leadership as I saw it. Post game revealed that he had me as a puppet from the word go. Upon further review, I have concluded that his POSTING STYLE tends toward scumreg this game rather than town reg. For an example of what I mean, compare

Townreg posting to Scumreg posting in my experience with regfan. He tends to be very direct as town but browbeats with long winded explanation as scum IN MY EXPERIENCE, which is where my read/paranoia come from.

Scumhunterpost 289
I have to agree with you here. Benmage is textbook fence sitting and its disgustingly scummy.

Farsidepost 309 I lol'd

Reads (in no particular order inclusively)
Town: Ethereal Cookie, scumhunter, GhostWriter, Shadow Dancer, Hoppster, Sir Bastion
Null: Robocopter87, Dramonic, Primate, Killerjester, Tragedy
Scum: Duplicity, Benmage, Oversoul, CATFISH

Sticking with CATFISH for now.

Oh, and the hate directed at Scumhunter is laughable. He may be a troll, but he's an experienced troll.

P.S. I recently caught both a Lugia and Kyogre in HeartGold Version with Dive Balls, and then named them after Greek ocean deities (Aegaeon and Oceanus respectively). SO. FREAKING. COOL!

In post 385, Gaoth wrote:Sorry. In fairness, I should have gone back to the original post. But here it is! Bolded are my summarizations.
Benmage wrote:Ive read a couple more pages... still trying to catch-up. Off the top of my head....

Still don't like Hopp...but waiting for a response for more. Liking SirBast less and less the more I read of him. I think Oversoul irked me earlier. Those 3 are my top scumreads right now I suppose.

You use the word "like" quite a bit when commenting on plays....as well as irk. These are extremely soft ways of calling something scummy without saying, "you are scum." You either don't find these players scummy, or you just want us to think you do.

EC seems like our VI.

Why not call him town then?

Cat uncertain...

Seriously...

Duplicity.. back n forth there. I want to say town.

"back n forth" So, like, over the fence? You want to call him town, but you don't....

Primate reads the most vet. I'll be relooking here when I get caught up.

Okay, so? Whats the read? I don't think you have given one yet.

Thats why you are fencesitting in this post. Furthermore, direct your attention to Benmage 342. Where exactly have you "Done this"?

In other news, I saw this post on Reddit that had all the Eeveelutions next to pictures of celebrity females. How cool would it be to name a bunch of Eeveelutions after these people?! For example, a Glaceon named after Ramona from Scott Pilgrim (cause of the blue hair style)!!

the above was his post towards Benmage. Despite the scum read, the cop claim or anything Gaoth never voted for Benmage. I find his play very lurkersom, especially with the cop claims coming out. He barely touches on the SH issue and he is another one I would add to my scum reads based on his lack of interaction with Benmage/Quilford and his weak attack on Duplicity.

Next up:

Oversoul
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Gaoth (0):
Duplicity (1): Gaoth
Sir Bastion (0):
scumhunter (2): Tragedy, Farside22
CATFISH (0):
Oversoul (0):
Farside22 (3): CATFISH, Oversoul, Scumhunter
Tragedy (0):

Not Voting: Duplicity, Sir Bastion
5 to lynch.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Slaxx »

5 days until deadline.
Gaoth has been prodded again.
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Hey, I'm not "lurking" I'm just acting like a Slaking! In all seriousness, bacon, narwhals, proddodges, home for thanksgiving, quite. I may be able to get to this until tomorrow afternoon.
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Still waiting on 1) and 2).

Going to a step sisters 18th tonight, will comment on everything else and my re-read on Farside later tonight when I get home or tomorrow morning.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I'm looking forward to the Oversoul read, Farside. probably going to be a doozy lmao.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by Amrun »

Hey I could lynch Goath, too. I might be more comfortable with it. >.>
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:43 am

Post by Amrun »

V/LA until Monday due to tho holidays

I will try to pop in occasionally, but no guarantees.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:07 am

Post by farside22 »

This might be a bit long so I put spoilers so as not to have people bitch about their eyes bleeding.

Spoiler:
In post 401, Oversoul wrote:

Scum:
Bastion
Scumhunter
Benmage

Third party:
Dramonic (Jester)

Town:
Duplicity
Shadow Dancer
Gaoth
Tragedy
Ethereal

Likely scum:
Robocopter
Primate

Since you asked me, what happened to your scum read on SH?
You also state a town read not only on day 1 but all during today but you have him on the lynch/vig list why is that?

We have Oversould who states his read on EC.

In post 464, Oversoul wrote:EC has been MIA for 4 days. I would like him to please come back. Totally ambivalent as to which wagons I should vote for... >_>

Duplicity, I reread EC I don't understand what you are saying that he is scum from it. ;_; He has similar posting to Dramonic, but it looks more active lurking than Dramonic's posting.

Only to vote him because of Dup's comment.
In post 480, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: EC

Sorry EC going with Duplicity on this.

Some of the comments from Oversoul to Duplicity come off as buddying as well.

In post 506, Oversoul wrote:Interesting they would kill Shadow when there are more protowny figures as better shots. Anyway

VOTE: Sir Bastion

No reason.

In post 531, Oversoul wrote:Nice job, Bastion.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Benmage

Cop claim, votes for ben.

In post 549, Oversoul wrote:I believe you are a rolecop. Just not your alignment. Hmm. Predicament. Bastion is scummy through out the day... guilty...

Note that day 1 he found both Ben and Sir B scummy.

In post 550, Oversoul wrote:Your role is infinitely times more useful than Bastion's role. :\ Since it is a regular cop + more...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bastion

Investigate me tonight, Ben.

Switches vote based on the fake claim that was obvious role cop. Which everyone knows at this point is 95% of the time scum role.

In post 560, Oversoul wrote:What kind of cop knows the flavor claim and alignment? He has to claim because his role is so deep.

UNVOTE:

backtrack time. This already had been stated and I feel like this is Oversoul just making an excuse to unvote now.

In post 636, Oversoul wrote:Duplicity, what were your reasons for thinking that Benmage was town again?

And yes. My play was horrible with regards to Benmage v SB. I've never been in a counterclaiming scenario before so I was confused. ._.

VOTE: Primate

Another vote with no reason.

In post 832, Oversoul wrote:
In post 827, farside22 wrote:Lets have everyone check in this time before a hammer with last thoughts and who else we think is scum.

Tradegy thinking the scum would keep her alive for WIFOM is ridiculous. I think Sir B's view about Dramo could be accurate. I was thinking when the lynch was going on from Dramo it was scum looking for an easy mislynch but I could be wrong about that.
Oversoul and Gaoth have gone almost invisible at this point to actively lurking.

Ya... sorry about that. I promise that I will more active now that most of my time has freed up from College Applications.

I don't oppose a massclaim, but it doesn't look necessary to have one right now with the guilty on Quilford. Nice play as Cop, Bastion!

I am almost to the point of advocating that we lynch Dramonic and RB (if we have one) Quilford, but scum probably have a fourth member and that would probably needlessly out a potential power role.

Talks about lynching Dramo over Quilford with a cop claim.

In post 1014, Oversoul wrote:Haven't really paid attention to this game, but I will now that I have some more time soon. Also, this painting me as scummy is crap. I know I haven't been a force for town but that doesn't mean I am scum. It just means I haven't really been in this game.. you know.. kinda like some other townies. *cough*

Lynch one of Gaoth/Farside and vig the other, then go through PoE for the rest? The reason I have been sheeping Duplicity is because I found him to be town and thus safe to sheep (since I predicted I wasn't going to be able to devote a ton of time to this game).

You can vig me if you are that paranoid, I don't really care, but I say our best bets are among Farside/and Gaoth (despite my best interest on Gaoth because I just see his actions as town).

Again no reason's for either Gaoth or myself as scum.
Multiple times there after calls Gaoth town, but still implying he is scum:

In post 1024, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1020, farside22 wrote:@oversoul: Any reason why you believe SH's claim or don't consider him scum?

I believe Duplicity's statement about the late game miller claim, and I also don't see Scumhunter's actions as anti-town. We can have the vigilante shoot him tonight if you please, but I would prefer that he isn't the lynch. I think we will gain a better source of information from someone else's lynch.

In post 1035, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1033, Gaoth wrote:@Duplicity: Sorry, I thought I recalled you saying late game miller claim was scummy. Did that not happen? You're right, his neighborizing you in that game was a null tell, but i'm saying that given our past experience, especially last game, you neighborizing me is scummy, considering you have much more history, respect, and joy at playing with someone like Scumhunter. Why pick me? Because you didn't need an extra QT to talk to Scumhunter. You got me to reevaluate my scum read on Dramonic in favor of a scum read on Ghostwriter (They were both town!). I gave you my complete list of reads, and you basically told me they were shit. Is it possible Oversoul is scum? Yes. He's been (openly) sheeping you, and right now even though he suspects I'm town, he's willing to lynch me, someone he thinks is town. But I'm sold on you and Scumhunter.

@Scumhunter It was a huge coincidence that I check the game right after you had voted me. Admittedly, it looks bad, but it doesn't change the fact. I'm assuming the shitbag comment was part of your PR and will not take it personally. I think anyone can tell my play thus far has been a pile of Trubbish.

That is a misrep. I never said to lynch you specifically, I always said to lynch one of you and Farside, implying Farside since I actually had a nullscum read on her and a town read on you. In all of my posts I was openly stating that distinction. Interesting that you specifically say lynch, when if anything, I would want you vigged which would be implied from my posts.

Scumhunter, I didn't comment on you because Duplicity was really saying what I thought at the moment and I didn't feel the need to say anything. Amrun as vig is usually a good thing so I have faith. Although SK might fuck with that good aspect....

In post 1058, Oversoul wrote:1) Lynch one of Gaoth/Farside (farside)
2) Kill the other
3) We all live in end game
4) ????
5) Profit!

?

In post 1061, Oversoul wrote:Amrun, you're still the awesome Cat vig a Hat.

Farside is a lynch I can get behind.

VOTE: Farside

In post 1073, Oversoul wrote:Farside, I said I wanted your lynch since I didn't think Gaoth was scum and I didn't think SH was lying. I'm not jumping onto the band wagon. I've petty much wanted your lynch since daybreak.

In short I see a lot of nothing from Oversoul. He's floated through this game following others, giving no case, tired to see if people would vote Dramo over Quilford with a cop claiming guility no less and he's doing that again today.
So far he has brought no case to either Gaoth or myself and again I feel trying to get someone who the cop claimed guilty on out of the noose with really no reason other then "I believe SH".
*clap* Wow so great reasoning there.
This is why I'm paranoid about SH and Oversoul. It is also why I would push harder on SH or Oversoul for lynch and if I'm right and one flips scum the other is scum too.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:42 am

Post by Scumhunter »

^ lol k. Duplicity you need to vote farside please and while you are at you could pull that dildo out of your ass. You aren't usually this passive in a hydra and I'd have thought that if your partner was afk (as has been known to happen from time to time) you'd be more than comfortable to just take the reins...
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Gaoth »

I'm sorry Duplicity, I'm not sure what you want an answer to. Could you please restate it succinctly? Also, I would be happier with an Oversoul lynch than a farside lynch. just throwing my two cents in.

SH's miller claim has really Muk'd things up, innit?
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: Oversoul

Fuck it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Regfan »

Scumhunter, I'm generally a lot more passive when hydraing with Girallon, mostly because there's been a few times where I've ignored his thoughts and they ended up being correct. I'll get seriously into this game in 5ish hours when I'm not at some chicks house though.

Also Gaoth, what I want a response to is this post.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Scumhunter, is there any reason minus my roleclaim that you're so insistent in me being town? I'm used to seeing you nervous and paranoid about me and considering that my reads have been abysmal overall this game I don't understand your easyness with trusting me to the degree you are. As for your scum-read on farside I'm not seeing it to be honest, her push on you is terrible and illogical but at the same time I wouldn't consider either of those things scum-tells, in fact I'm finding Oversouls belief of your miller claim to be scummier. With that said from reading her ISO and having a discussion with Gorilla neither of us are confident in her being town either.

Also in Post #658 you call all of the players alive at the moment town and show confidence in those reads, what was the Farside town-read at that time based around? Also what's your read on Oversoul at the moment?

-----

Farside, it's been stated multiple times that Scumhunters miller claim and guilty on him doesn't condemn him at all, he would claim such as town and scum therefore I'd like you to state alternate reasons as to why you think he's mafia. When doing that I want you to look at his interactions with Benmage and tell me what you think.

-----

Alright, time for some thoughts to be laid down. There is confirmed some form of scum JOAT or roleblocker alive, lynching and aiming for today is the best way to proceed today I think. Sir Bastion and CATFISH are ruled out of being it due to obvtown role claims and Gaoth is ruled out due to being VT or Vanilla scum. That leaves the potential Mafia Roleblocker to be within [Scumhunter, Oversoul, Tragedy or Farside]. If we lynch inside there and lynch scum that isn't a roleblocker Gaoth would essentially become clear. From that pool we have a relatively strong town-read on Tragedy (Gorilla doesn't think she's smart enough to fake being vt by bitching about role in the thread so much) and a weaker town-read on Scumhunter (Gorilla has a horrible feeling over this still and insists that vigging Scumhunter if we don't lynch mafia today is the best bet). That leaves Oversoul and Farside. I'm going to read into Oversoul tomorrow.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:18 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

I'd back an oversoul lynch over a farside22 one
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:03 am

Post by farside22 »

@Duplicity:
Off the top of my head I recall the back and forth between Benmage and SH. I don't remember much beyond Ben calling out SH for his hypocrisy.
I was going to look into SH and reevulate him. I don't care much for his comment about my finding on oversoul. He doesn't state a reason what about my case on Oversoul or Gaoth = me be scum and he has no case he made against me.

What was your thoughts on Oversoul? Do you think I'm crazy for wondering if he's pushing other players like he did with the Benmage lynch and Quilford lynch in subtle ways that he maybe doing the same thing with SH?
I know it sounds paranoid but the connections are hard to ignore there.

CATFISH (aka Amrun) What changed between Gaoth, Oversoul and myself for you to vote for Oversoul?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In the matter of SH

I would say based on the back and forth from Benmage and SH. SH comes across more aggressive. He votes for Benmage and states his reads and thoughts, where Benmage just accuses SH without following through with a vote. This seems to fit with scum weak attack on a townie.

Bengame post 587 wrote:Oh and farside is clearly scum with sirbast,

After dup said holdon. SH voted, but thats cause he's dumb and didn't know what X-shot meant (sigh). But farside, she knew better. She quickly hoped on the opportunity train.

This post bothers me because I know I'm town and it seems to me that Ben is clearing SH's reasoning over mine for crap reasoning.
Also why does it matter if Dup said hold on?

Other things that bother me is that SH has not made a case and is blindly following CATFISH. I also don't like the delayed miller claim. I have yet to see someone claim miller after a cop investigation and after a cop has been outted and not breadcrumb.

I will say this. If Oversoul flips scum I would have no doubt about SH being scum based on Oversoul's interaction with flipped mafia members.
The only point in favor of SH currently is the back and forth between Ben and SH.

unvote:
vote: Oversoul
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Slaxx »

I'm not going to prod you guys over the holidays. Have fun eating turkey or veggie turkey or turkey veggies or whatever it is you guys do. And if you guys dont celebrate thanksgiving, go plant a tree. We could always use more of those.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1083, farside22 wrote:This might be a bit long so I put spoilers so as not to have people bitch about their eyes bleeding.

Spoiler:
In post 401, Oversoul wrote:

Scum:
Bastion
Scumhunter
Benmage

Third party:
Dramonic (Jester)

Town:
Duplicity
Shadow Dancer
Gaoth
Tragedy
Ethereal

Likely scum:
Robocopter
Primate

Since you asked me, what happened to your scum read on SH?
You also state a town read not only on day 1 but all during today but you have him on the lynch/vig list why is that?

We have Oversould who states his read on EC.

In post 464, Oversoul wrote:EC has been MIA for 4 days. I would like him to please come back. Totally ambivalent as to which wagons I should vote for... >_>

Duplicity, I reread EC I don't understand what you are saying that he is scum from it. ;_; He has similar posting to Dramonic, but it looks more active lurking than Dramonic's posting.

Only to vote him because of Dup's comment.
In post 480, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: EC

Sorry EC going with Duplicity on this.

Some of the comments from Oversoul to Duplicity come off as buddying as well.

In post 506, Oversoul wrote:Interesting they would kill Shadow when there are more protowny figures as better shots. Anyway

VOTE: Sir Bastion

No reason.

In post 531, Oversoul wrote:Nice job, Bastion.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Benmage

Cop claim, votes for ben.

In post 549, Oversoul wrote:I believe you are a rolecop. Just not your alignment. Hmm. Predicament. Bastion is scummy through out the day... guilty...

Note that day 1 he found both Ben and Sir B scummy.

In post 550, Oversoul wrote:Your role is infinitely times more useful than Bastion's role. :\ Since it is a regular cop + more...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bastion

Investigate me tonight, Ben.

Switches vote based on the fake claim that was obvious role cop. Which everyone knows at this point is 95% of the time scum role.

In post 560, Oversoul wrote:What kind of cop knows the flavor claim and alignment? He has to claim because his role is so deep.

UNVOTE:

backtrack time. This already had been stated and I feel like this is Oversoul just making an excuse to unvote now.

In post 636, Oversoul wrote:Duplicity, what were your reasons for thinking that Benmage was town again?

And yes. My play was horrible with regards to Benmage v SB. I've never been in a counterclaiming scenario before so I was confused. ._.

VOTE: Primate

Another vote with no reason.

In post 832, Oversoul wrote:
In post 827, farside22 wrote:Lets have everyone check in this time before a hammer with last thoughts and who else we think is scum.

Tradegy thinking the scum would keep her alive for WIFOM is ridiculous. I think Sir B's view about Dramo could be accurate. I was thinking when the lynch was going on from Dramo it was scum looking for an easy mislynch but I could be wrong about that.
Oversoul and Gaoth have gone almost invisible at this point to actively lurking.

Ya... sorry about that. I promise that I will more active now that most of my time has freed up from College Applications.

I don't oppose a massclaim, but it doesn't look necessary to have one right now with the guilty on Quilford. Nice play as Cop, Bastion!

I am almost to the point of advocating that we lynch Dramonic and RB (if we have one) Quilford, but scum probably have a fourth member and that would probably needlessly out a potential power role.

Talks about lynching Dramo over Quilford with a cop claim.

In post 1014, Oversoul wrote:Haven't really paid attention to this game, but I will now that I have some more time soon. Also, this painting me as scummy is crap. I know I haven't been a force for town but that doesn't mean I am scum. It just means I haven't really been in this game.. you know.. kinda like some other townies. *cough*

Lynch one of Gaoth/Farside and vig the other, then go through PoE for the rest? The reason I have been sheeping Duplicity is because I found him to be town and thus safe to sheep (since I predicted I wasn't going to be able to devote a ton of time to this game).

You can vig me if you are that paranoid, I don't really care, but I say our best bets are among Farside/and Gaoth (despite my best interest on Gaoth because I just see his actions as town).

Again no reason's for either Gaoth or myself as scum.
Multiple times there after calls Gaoth town, but still implying he is scum:

In post 1024, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1020, farside22 wrote:@oversoul: Any reason why you believe SH's claim or don't consider him scum?

I believe Duplicity's statement about the late game miller claim, and I also don't see Scumhunter's actions as anti-town. We can have the vigilante shoot him tonight if you please, but I would prefer that he isn't the lynch. I think we will gain a better source of information from someone else's lynch.

In post 1035, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1033, Gaoth wrote:@Duplicity: Sorry, I thought I recalled you saying late game miller claim was scummy. Did that not happen? You're right, his neighborizing you in that game was a null tell, but i'm saying that given our past experience, especially last game, you neighborizing me is scummy, considering you have much more history, respect, and joy at playing with someone like Scumhunter. Why pick me? Because you didn't need an extra QT to talk to Scumhunter. You got me to reevaluate my scum read on Dramonic in favor of a scum read on Ghostwriter (They were both town!). I gave you my complete list of reads, and you basically told me they were shit. Is it possible Oversoul is scum? Yes. He's been (openly) sheeping you, and right now even though he suspects I'm town, he's willing to lynch me, someone he thinks is town. But I'm sold on you and Scumhunter.

@Scumhunter It was a huge coincidence that I check the game right after you had voted me. Admittedly, it looks bad, but it doesn't change the fact. I'm assuming the shitbag comment was part of your PR and will not take it personally. I think anyone can tell my play thus far has been a pile of Trubbish.

That is a misrep. I never said to lynch you specifically, I always said to lynch one of you and Farside, implying Farside since I actually had a nullscum read on her and a town read on you. In all of my posts I was openly stating that distinction. Interesting that you specifically say lynch, when if anything, I would want you vigged which would be implied from my posts.

Scumhunter, I didn't comment on you because Duplicity was really saying what I thought at the moment and I didn't feel the need to say anything. Amrun as vig is usually a good thing so I have faith. Although SK might fuck with that good aspect....

In post 1058, Oversoul wrote:1) Lynch one of Gaoth/Farside (farside)
2) Kill the other
3) We all live in end game
4) ????
5) Profit!

?

In post 1061, Oversoul wrote:Amrun, you're still the awesome Cat vig a Hat.

Farside is a lynch I can get behind.

VOTE: Farside

In post 1073, Oversoul wrote:Farside, I said I wanted your lynch since I didn't think Gaoth was scum and I didn't think SH was lying. I'm not jumping onto the band wagon. I've petty much wanted your lynch since daybreak.

In short I see a lot of nothing from Oversoul. He's floated through this game following others, giving no case, tired to see if people would vote Dramo over Quilford with a cop claiming guility no less and he's doing that again today.
So far he has brought no case to either Gaoth or myself and again I feel trying to get someone who the cop claimed guilty on out of the noose with really no reason other then "I believe SH".
*clap* Wow so great reasoning there.
This is why I'm paranoid about SH and Oversoul. It is also why I would push harder on SH or Oversoul for lynch and if I'm right and one flips scum the other is scum too.

Farside, are you nuts?

I followed Duplicity's vote because I find Duplicity to be town and I wasn't really paying attention up until that point.

I have never played with a scum role cop and I have never been in a situation where there was a counter claiming. Forgive me for being new at this?

I never said that we should I said I was thinking about it for the sake of looking to where Quilford might lead us. At that point I will remind you, that we didn't know we had a vig and I was still certain that Dramonic was probably scum.

But you know, you're so right with me being scum. :roll:

Actually going to laugh when I flip town. I'll claim in full when I get to L-1. If I ever get there.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Tragedy »

> Claim in Full

My gosh, claiming your full Role and your powers?
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Gorilla has promised to stop being
emo
noob
lazy and will be posting later today and likely placing a vote at the same time.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Duplicity, I understand being terrible and illogical are not necessarily being scumtells but I think at times you expect too little. I don't believe farside is as dense as she is letting on right now. The "omg lets lynch the miller" syndrome with no other reasoning is a cookie cutter scum-tell and just one more reason that waiting to claim can be better.

Also, your role claim is irrelevant. If you are just rubbing it in my face that I think you are town as scum, fuck off. Your defense of my miller claim as fitting my play style is something I don't see you doing as scum although I guess its possible. Your initial anger/frustration in #62, focus in #63 and defense of me in #66 I can't fathom you doing as scum unless you are feeling particularly cruel. And unless your mindfucking me into considering this more I don't see why you would bring up this concern as scum. The one thing that does worry about me is taht you are the only posting on the hydra. We've never drawn scum as hydra partners but if we did I could easily imagine you dominating the late game play and being afraid of a partner scumslip.

@Tragedy, if the heavenly lord of beer pong gave you one moment of clarity and ordained me as confirmed town, who would you call as the scumlords? P.S. This is what you should be thinking about.

Oversoul and Farside are not partners.

unvote, vote Gaoth
Show
-----
-----
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Tragedy »

Unvote, Vote: Oversoul

Shits gone serious, and Oversoul mentioning that he'll claim in full sounds scummy.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Scumhunter »

In post 1097, Tragedy wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Oversoul

Shits gone serious, and Oversoul mentioning that he'll claim in full sounds scummy.

Hey, you sack of pathetic lameness, I take it you think Oversoul is scum...if Slaxx were to mod-confirm me as town, who else would you suspect and why?
Show
-----
-----
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Oversoul, Gorilla wants the following comment explained:

In post 550, Oversoul wrote:Investigate me tonight, Ben.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”