Mini #111: Sonic Heroes Mafia (The fighting's over...)

Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:05 pm

Post by Norinel »

(For the record, I'm not an unvote Nazi; Cam's vote without unvoting was still counted.)

Temporarily-fixing-the-no-posts-thing
Vote Count:

Mojo- 5 (Prince Kael, Jolle, warpdragon, mathcam, Maverick)
Jolle- 1 (araltaln)
Prince Kael- 1 (Mojo)
warpdragon- 1 (dragonmaster)

Not voting (3): Fletcher, mlaker, Quagmire

6 to lynch.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:49 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Please read my post in vacations/limited acess thread. :(

Thanks.
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:07 pm

Post by Mojo »

you guys are going to lynch me over what?
Because I made a mistake in the post and wrote
a
tails, and not just tails.
Because I claimed a role that is hard to verify, but tell me, is there a role claim that is easy to verify? let's take Dragonmaster's claim for instance, can you verify his claim, because I don't see how.
And my favorite, because I claimed before I had pressure on me. It wouldn't have mattered if I waited untill I had 4 votes on me, because it would have happed anyway, and then I would still claim tails, because that's who I am.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
In Italian a beautiful lady; in English a deadly poison. A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues.
araltaln
araltaln
Townie
araltaln
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:00 pm

Post by araltaln »

*ponders* A one-shot doc fits the theme, kinda; it's not necessarily a Tails-specific thing, but it fits. Still, I have my doubts about Mojo. Not enough to cast a lynching vote yet, though.
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:35 am

Post by mlaker »

I am not entirely convinced of Mojo's scuminess. I mean he said "a tails" but he also has never played the game so he might not know that Tails was an actual character. I'm just not convinced.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:59 am

Post by mathcam »

There are many roles that are easy to verify. Cops, for one. Even role-blockers aren't too bad, but you do need someone to volunteer to be a guinea pig. A one-shot doc is nigh on impossible.

Incidentally, my vote for you has nothing to do with "tails" vs. "a tails."

Cam
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:07 am

Post by Mojo »

cops are very easy to verify, because a scum claiming cop couldn't just tell you innocent every day right. And roleblockers I agree that they are easy to verify.

I don't know what else to say, if you guys don't believe me just go ahead and cut my tails off.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
In Italian a beautiful lady; in English a deadly poison. A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues.
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:17 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Well... Does it sound right for tails to be a one time doc? (expecting to hear from smeone who played the game)
"I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish." Genesis 6:17
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:37 am

Post by mathcam »

Oh, wait. Maybe that does make a lot of sense. It's probably the case (vague memories coming back here) that in one of the game, you're sonic and tails is following behind you, and if you die as sonic, you still have a life left in tails to try to finish the level. Am I right?

In any case, I'll temporarily
Unvote: Mojo

Cam
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:03 am

Post by Fletcher »

Is this not "Sonic Heroes" mafia? Unless it is an odd coincidence that it has the same name as the newer Sonic game, I think we should be observing
it
a bit more.
[size=75]"But you know what they say. 'Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is... umm... really, really dumb and bad.'"- Strong Bad[/size]
warpdragon
warpdragon
Goon
warpdragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:54 am

Post by warpdragon »

No I think it just has the Heroes tacked on so that newer characters are useable.
Show
IS: Kiwis get to hunt the natives on Sundays
Tally: kiwis are the natives
IS: Thats the fun part

Mackay: Oh hey, I got sigged! :)

[size=75][i]Edited by Warpdragon[/i][/size]
araltaln
araltaln
Townie
araltaln
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:54 am

Post by araltaln »

Well, the one time doc thing could also be being able to give someone a shield, as it would both protect against exactly one hit and disappear at the end of the stage ;) But obviously that isn't necessarily a Tails thing.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:27 pm

Post by Norinel »

NanookTheWolf replaces Quagmire. DP will be watching the game when I'm gone, but I haven't sent him the schematic and stuff yet.
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:34 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Perheps we should random waggon another someone?
"I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish." Genesis 6:17
Jolle
Jolle
Goon
Jolle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:55 am

Post by Jolle »

Prince Kael wrote:Perheps we should random waggon another someone?
Another
random player? I'm not sure if it is right to just keep on bandwaggoning. Also I'm not sure about Mojo yet. If what Mathcam says is true (about Tails being a back-up live in a Sonic game), then I'll unvote him. Is anyone who can confirm it?

Other than that, I'm waiting now for what Nanook has to say.
warpdragon
warpdragon
Goon
warpdragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:12 pm

Post by warpdragon »

Another wagon=bad.

At this point I'd be willing to nolynch.
Show
IS: Kiwis get to hunt the natives on Sundays
Tally: kiwis are the natives
IS: Thats the fun part

Mackay: Oh hey, I got sigged! :)

[size=75][i]Edited by Warpdragon[/i][/size]
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:57 pm

Post by dragonmaster »

I'm not sure if that would be a good idea. but then again, neither wold lynching a townie.
There are many things to remember in this life, unfortunately, I remember none of them.
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:57 pm

Post by dragonmaster »

*would
There are many things to remember in this life, unfortunately, I remember none of them.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:58 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Ok, I've read through the game, and honestly I think that Mojo is telling the truth, or at least he doesn't seem as scummy to me as another player in this game.

Vote: Prince Kael

I think that Prince Kael has been pushing wagon after wagon. Especially on Mojo. As soon as the wagon on him seems to die down he mentions possibly doing another, what the heck? I also find it a bit awkward that Mojo has left his vote on Prince Kael ever since the very beginning.

I don't know what exactly it is about him, but let's just say that I have my reasons for voting him. I wouldn't mind hearing what he has to say in defense even though I am 100 % positive that he is some sort of evil whether it be mafia or not. I am going to look up a few characters that I haven't heard of yet tonight and see what I can get from them, plus tomorrow, since I work at Blockbuster, I am going to grab this sonic heroes game and test it out.

I do like how there was lots of actual information to read in the beginning unlike most games that I replace in as well.
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:06 pm

Post by Prince Kael »

Well those random bandwagons are only a way to get people to role claim which is very usefull in this game. I like the idea so I tried to promote it. I never said I would like to random lynch someone.
I think that Prince Kael has been pushing wagon after wagon
Weren't there only two of them from which one I didn't start?
I also find it a bit awkward that Mojo has left his vote on Prince Kael ever since the very beginning.
Mojo roleclaimed to be a one-time doc, he has no cop abilities so the fact he kept his vote means nothing other than the fact that he tries not to get someone angry... He voted so he is participating but in case someone will ask why, "it is only a random vote". There is the possibility that he is lying and he is a cop, but it might be that he is a scum...
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:57 pm

Post by Mojo »

Princess Kael wrote: There is the possibility that he is lying and he is a cop
Why would I lie if I were a cop, and by saying that I'm a doc, it doesn't even make sense because either way scum will want me dead.
and I was voting for Kael all day just because I didn't unvote, I didn't try to start a bandwagon.
Prince Kael wrote: Well those random bandwagons are only a way to get people to role claim which is very usefull in this game
Yes, for scum, so they know who to kill at night.
I'm going to leave my vote on Kael for now because I start to suspect him too.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
araltaln
araltaln
Townie
araltaln
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:59 am

Post by araltaln »

One last post from me before I disappear for a week. (See V/LA)

First of all,
unvote
, just in case.

Mojo, I don't particularly care for random bandwagons myself. That being said, you realize what this game would look like without them, right?
We have, to my knowledge, nothing to go on; what else do you suggest we do? In general, I'd prefer another random bandwagon to a no lynch.

Nanook, I'm with Prince Kael on this one, you're exaggerating quite a bit when you say he's started "wagon after wagon".
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:35 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Mojo wrote: Why would I lie if I were a cop
I didn't accuse you of lying, I meant to say that unless you lied you have no way of knowing whether I am truely a scum or not and surely you couldn't know when you first voted me...

Well anyway
Mojo wrote: I was voting for Kael all day just because I didn't unvote
so never mind...
Jolle
Jolle
Goon
Jolle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:42 am

Post by Jolle »

Unvote: Mojo

IMO, another random bandwaggon is not a good idea. We have already revealed a role blocker to the Mafia. We're in danger of losing other important roles if we keep on bandwaggoning.
Nanook wrote:I don't know what exactly it is about him, but let's just say that I have my reasons for voting him. I wouldn't mind hearing what he has to say in defense even though I am 100 % positive that he is some sort of evil whether it be mafia or not.
Nanook, is it possible for you to explain yourself a bit more? Is it information you got by your role which makes you so certain? Is it just a feeling you get from reading Prince Kaels posts?
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:02 am

Post by Fletcher »

For future reference, Jolle, if someone says they are almost positive or positive someone is scum without giving much reason or without much reason to think so otu in the open it's proabably their role.

Vote:Prince Kael
[size=75]"But you know what they say. 'Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is... umm... really, really dumb and bad.'"- Strong Bad[/size]

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”