she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:48 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 18, Political Clout wrote:
In post 14, Dannflor wrote:
In post 11, Random Nurse in this game wrote: I wonder what kind of heat Scum's packing this game.
In post 11, Random Nurse in Mini Normal 2317 wrote: I'm surprised there's an IC in this game, so Scum is probably packing heat?

VOTE: KeyLaga
In post 0, Mini Normal 2317 wrote: Afrayed Knott
Random Nurse
Mafia Goon
, executed Day 3

VOTE: Random Nurse
VOTE: random nurse

Dann cooking cookin
In post 54, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 11, Random Nurse in this game wrote: I wonder what kind of heat Scum's packing this game.
In post 11, Random Nurse in Mini Normal 2317 wrote: I'm surprised there's an IC in this game, so Scum is probably packing heat?

Random Nurse
Mafia Goon
, executed Day 3

Cook him, bestie!

Also Naerys tell me why you think my vote is worse than PCs. When we say similar things.

I'd want Klick and Ari's reasoning too.
NotAScum
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:50 am

Post by NotAScum »

In post 185, Political Clout wrote:No idea what this means
It's explained in the wiki article. It's a common scumtell.
In post 189, Naerys wrote:Seen plenty of dramatic townies to self vote, including myself
Which is why self-voting alone isn't enough to gauge anyone's scuminess. But Hu Tao jumped on the RN wagon, that is another tell.
In post 191, Hu Tao wrote:Can you tell me what you gathered from that link?
Just that it's a common scumtell that has to be combined with other scumtells before reaching any conclusion.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:51 am

Post by Dannflor »

UNVOTE:
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:52 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 174, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 83, Random Nurse wrote: So yeah, I AM pissed, and since I can't describe people accurately then yeah I'll insult their play.

Putting me to L-5 by page 4 with NO FUCKING REASON is BS. I can't trust any of you to use your brains. I could log in and be already hammered, because that's how some people operate. So yeah, I'm going to activate my IC ability because I can't trust people to play intelligently. All I got was snark and stupidity earlier so why risk it?
Also RN next time get this upset when it happens to someone else. So basically me last game. 🤣

I did not want you hammered. Mine was a pressure vote: the other players ensured you were hammered.

I can vote for you but NOT want you eliminated right then. Does that make sense?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:53 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 200, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 18, Political Clout wrote:

Random Nurse
Mafia Goon
, executed Day 3

VOTE: random nurse

Dann cooking cookin
In post 54, Hu Tao wrote:

Random Nurse
Mafia Goon
, executed Day 3

Cook him, bestie!

Also Naerys tell me why you think my vote is worse than PCs. When we say similar things.

PC vote was rvs imo, but psyche´s yours and geraintm´s? All those votes are sus. I just feel the worst about yours but the other 2 will certainly get their due aswell.
The thing is, me as townie would never put my RVS vote on person that already has 2 votes or more.It feels like a tree trying to hide itselrf in a forest
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:55 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 203, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 174, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 83, Random Nurse wrote: So yeah, I AM pissed, and since I can't describe people accurately then yeah I'll insult their play.

Putting me to L-5 by page 4 with NO FUCKING REASON is BS. I can't trust any of you to use your brains. I could log in and be already hammered, because that's how some people operate. So yeah, I'm going to activate my IC ability because I can't trust people to play intelligently. All I got was snark and stupidity earlier so why risk it?
Also RN next time get this upset when it happens to someone else. So basically me last game. 🤣

I did not want you hammered. Mine was a pressure vote: the other players ensured you were hammered.

I can vote for you but NOT want you eliminated right then. Does that make sense?
Yeah I know I just thought it was funny
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:59 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

I have no reason to think a baddie would ask to be voted out immediately to prove a point. This makes me believe Hu Tao is part of our town and is just trying to get us to listen to the read they have? Or is this a mafia play that is going over my head?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:02 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 206, KayJayQueue wrote: I have no reason to think a baddie would ask to be voted out immediately to prove a point. This makes me believe Hu Tao is part of our town
It could be manipulative gambit. I dont really consider self voting AI tbh
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:04 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 207, Naerys wrote:
In post 206, KayJayQueue wrote: I have no reason to think a baddie would ask to be voted out immediately to prove a point. This makes me believe Hu Tao is part of our town
I hate to be this ignorant of the game lingo but what does AI stand for? Thanks in advance.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:04 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 204, Naerys wrote: PC vote was rvs imo, but psyche´s yours and geraintm´s? All those votes are sus. I just feel the worst about yours but the other 2 will certainly get their due aswell.
The thing is, me as townie would never put my RVS vote on person that already has 2 votes or more.It feels like a tree trying to hide itselrf in a forest
So you do recognize the other votes? The question still remains why you aren't examining the others with the same fervor.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:05 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 208, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 207, Naerys wrote:
I hate to be this ignorant of the game lingo but what does AI stand for? Thanks in advance.
alignment indicative
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:05 am

Post by Psyche »

In post 182, Political Clout wrote:
In post 158, Psyche wrote: from the feeling so threatened by a page 3 wagon that you burn a PR to the selfvote+"Eliminate me and vote her out tomorrow!" the whole playerlist seems awfully melodramatic this game
In post 161, Psyche wrote:
In post 159, Hu Tao wrote: It is worth the sacrifice to get 1 scum out the game. But only if it is agreed that she is the elimination tomorrow
that's really dumb! why would anyone agree to that? has an entire town ever agreed to that?
In post 162, Psyche wrote: 9 times out of 10 the person who is mislimmed D1 is completely forgotten and ignored past the first page of D2. i feel like you must have been in enough games by now to know this
This is all just fluff.
none of those posts were fluff
You can't step in the same river twice.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:05 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 209, davesaz wrote: So you do recognize the other votes? The question still remains why you aren't examining the others with the same fervor.
Yes, i suspect Psyche and gera aswell. I just prefer doing one at time.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:06 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 204, Naerys wrote: PC vote was rvs imo, but psyche´s yours and geraintm´s? All those votes are sus. I just feel the worst about yours but the other 2 will certainly get their due aswell.
So basically because he checked the thread before I did.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:07 am

Post by Psyche »

- do you have reason to think that other players follow this policy?
- my vote was not RVS
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:08 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 213, Hu Tao wrote:
So basically because he checked the thread before I did.
If you didnt read the thread and didnt look at what vc Nurse might be, then it doesnt really look well for u.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:08 am

Post by davesaz »

AI is Alignment Indicative. We look at other players posts to try to figure out whether the post indicates a town motivation, scum motivation, or can't be distinguished as such.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:09 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 200, Hu Tao wrote: Also Naerys tell me why you think my vote is worse than PCs. When we say similar things.

I don't really know much about PC, I guess he could also be mafia. If you flip mafia he'd probably be the first place I look.
You are always gonna be my love
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:10 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 214, Psyche wrote:
- do you have reason to think that other players follow this policy?
- my vote was not RVS
I know some players dont do RVS.
Why did u vote nurse then?
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:11 am

Post by Psyche »

that didnt answer my question at all!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:12 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 182, Political Clout wrote:
In post 158, Psyche wrote: from the feeling so threatened by a page 3 wagon that you burn a PR to the selfvote+"Eliminate me and vote her out tomorrow!" the whole playerlist seems awfully melodramatic this game
In post 161, Psyche wrote:
In post 159, Hu Tao wrote: It is worth the sacrifice to get 1 scum out the game. But only if it is agreed that she is the elimination tomorrow
that's really dumb! why would anyone agree to that? has an entire town ever agreed to that?
In post 162, Psyche wrote: 9 times out of 10 the person who is mislimmed D1 is completely forgotten and ignored past the first page of D2. i feel like you must have been in enough games by now to know this
This is all just fluff.
To help me interpret this better, what do you mean by fluff?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:12 am

Post by Aristeia »

the way you're framing the question feels like something mafia would say tho.

"why is this person's vote not as bad as mine" feels like something mafia say when they feel like they are being unfairly targeted when they think their play is the same as everyone else.

truth be told I voted you because you had the most votes and you had a sus looking hop on to the wagon, I didn't really bother trying to figure out which vote on the wagon was the most sus or whatever, I just saw two votes on you, checked your iso and decided it was a decent place to start.
You are always gonna be my love
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:13 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 219, Psyche wrote: that didnt answer my question at all!
? then explain your question a bit please, i thought u are asking if i consider the fact ppl might not wish to rvs
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:15 am

Post by Psyche »

43/45 are me justifying my RN vote
the tone of his post read as disingenuous and badly pretending to be substantial / the adult in the room
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:17 am

Post by Psyche »

"me as townie would never put my RVS vote on person that already has 2 votes or more"

im trying to figure out why this disclosure about how you play mafia haa anything to do with how you interpret other players' play

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”