Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6325 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

in honor of your desire for scorched earth do you want the hammer? that could be some small consolation
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #6326 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:18 am

Post by SpyreX »

Hey now you killed mastin
That's kind of deserving of it
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6327 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

nuking mastin was already my shining moment

you deserve this honor bro
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #6328 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:20 am

Post by SpyreX »

Vi are you ready
Show

Proud member of BaM
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #6329 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Vi »

I don't think my opinion will change. That's as close as it gets to being ready.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #6330 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:24 am

Post by SpyreX »

Then set yourself free and rest in the knowledge that soon we join you
Show

Proud member of BaM
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #6331 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Vi »

I 100% die as soon as the Day ends. There is no need for me to commit suicide and, besides, I did everything short of ask to have my skies darkened by the unnatural fruits of lined-up bad reasoning and reads; why should I have cowardice reflected in the official record?

Get on with it.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #6332 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:31 am

Post by SpyreX »

I suppose theres no way to win if its you.

You can.even have the hammer

VOTE: lld
Show

Proud member of BaM
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6333 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

vote LLD

let's have a big 4th of July party
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6334 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

you're so kind to give me that hammer SpyreX :'-)
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #6335 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:38 am

Post by SpyreX »

No vi gets the hammer gosh
Show

Proud member of BaM
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #6336 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Vi »

As I watch the skies, I will know that soon I'll be able to see the bombs from my window.
When that happens I'll only have seconds left to brace myself for inescapable death.
In those last seconds, I will have no regrets.

---

SpyreX, I voted first.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #6337 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:43 am

Post by SpyreX »

I saw the big bold and glossed over the other
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #6338 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:44 am

Post by SpyreX »

Well one way or another it was an honor serving with you on the ss failboat
Show

Proud member of BaM
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6339 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

o7
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #6340 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Congratss on the scum win UT.

SpyreX you're a fucking moron.

Vi, doubly so.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #6341 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:45 am

In post 6338, SpyreX wrote:Well one way or another it was an honor serving with you on the ss failboat

Good job being a fucking moron.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #6342 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:46 am

Like no words.

I literally told you exactly why UT did what he did today.

I literally was waiting until Vi died to vote UT.

BUT NO.

HEAVEN FORBID SPYREX TAKE THE TIME TO THINK

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6343 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

it's okay LLD, you don't have to pretend you're not scum anymore
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #6344 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:47 am

In post 6343, Untrod Tripod wrote:it's okay LLD, you don't have to pretend you're not scum anymore
Can you kindly fuck off when you're already won?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6345 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

sorry, it would be ДНУ in your native tongue
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #6346 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:47 am

I'm lynched I have no reason to lie.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #6347 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Vi »

It doesn't matter. Get outplayed.

You said you were going to quit Mafia, so start now.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #6348 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:48 am

In post 6309, SpyreX wrote:Hurr yes me are dumb and bad i know me only chew on keyboard till letters come out
In post 6309, SpyreX wrote:Hurr yes me are dumb and bad i know me only chew on keyboard till letters come out

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #6349 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:48 am

In post 6347, Vi wrote:It doesn't matter. Get outplayed.

You said you were going to quit Mafia, so start now.
"get outplayed"?

You just lynched town in LYLO.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”