Mafia 75: Return of the Mafia! TOWN WINS (really late)

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Battle Mage »

TSPN is playing to what i consider a town meta. Armlx has participated up till now if i recall. Killa seems like hes worth a reread.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

EBWOP: Ohh, i remember. Killa Seven was the guy i wanted to BW ages ago, on fairly reasonable grounds. Only 1 thing perturbs me about it, but i reckon its a good strat for now.

Confirm Vote: Killa Seven

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:04 am

Post by armlx »

Battle Mage wrote:Id say Whome is a better player than Lloyd imho. Just cant see his protown mentality for self-voting, expect perhaps that he thought Whome got away with it, so why shouldnt he.

BM
Meh, I was going just based on experience at the start of the game.

From my experience with killa, this seems about typical though. That's my thought on the situation, though to be fair the games I've played with him he is still alive so I have no clue if its scum or town actions on his part.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:05 am

Post by armlx »

EBWODP:

Actually that game is over, and it was Killah 9, not 7. So I have no meta read on killa 7.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Well rereading Killa 7. His post are short with nothing to offer. His only other vote thus far has been on RC. Did he go into hidding after all this time and think it's time to change his vote. Last comment he had before the vote change was this:
i voted for rosso a while back havent decided to change my vote yet.. were the hell has he been?
Can't say anything about him impressed me.
How about if Killa can actually write more then one sentence and tell people who he finds scummie and why.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Farside. vote for Killa 7 plz.

kthxbai
Show

Nightkilled - 10

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:Farside. vote for Killa 7 plz.

kthxbai
Okay
Unvote: Vote Killa seven
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

thanks. i owe you one. :)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:thanks. i owe you one. :)
No comment from the peanut gallery :wink:
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:43 am

Post by armlx »

Still brooding on this one, but a quick post search of Killa shows his other games being 2x as articulate.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:52 am

Post by RossWilliam »

unvote, vote: TSN

The difference between TSN and I is that I'm a townie bandwagoner and he's a scummy one.
Imat
Imat
Goon
Imat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:03 pm

Post by Imat »

Ummm...What? Back this up somehow? Explanation at all? This looks like a degradation into random voting again...
Willing to replace in any game, have some background experience but haven't gotten all of the specifics down, ie. abbreviations and other terms...
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by killa seven »

farside22 wrote:

kthxbai
Okay
wow this is a earie post.. sum buddies? and why did u pick me from the bandwagon.. u vote hope more than anyone else in this game bm.. smh
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by armlx »

killa seven wrote:
farside22 wrote:

kthxbai
Okay
wow this is a earie post.. sum buddies? and why did u pick me from the bandwagon.. u vote hope more than anyone else in this game bm.. smh
Wow nice OMGUS.

Assuming what BM says is true and Lloyd is just being Lloyd, my vote on him is irrel.

Unvote

Time to decide between Killa and WhoMe for the moment.
Imat
Imat
Goon
Imat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by Imat »

...Can we please stop the randomness we've fallen back into? BM had a reason to vote lloyd, to try and catch Scum. killa fell into his trap, as did two others, but BM thought killa to be the most Scummy. So he voted killa, simple as that. Its also possible, knowing BM's other trap, that asking farside to vote killa was another trap. Perhaps he was looking at farside to see if he'd be easy to sway the vote of, perhaps marking him as someone who wants a quick lynch, somebody usually anti-town.

Thats was kind of how I took it, though BM may have had other reasons. Scum won't ask each other for votes, and even if they did, they wouldn't vote the same way when asked. Number one way to expose yourself as Scum: Vote with Scum or give your vote to the quickest Lynch.
Willing to replace in any game, have some background experience but haven't gotten all of the specifics down, ie. abbreviations and other terms...
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:11 pm

Post by armlx »

Things I don't like about WhoMe:
Being dumb on Pg 28.
His early attack on Nemesis.

Things I don't like about Killa:
His early misconstruing of Rosso's post
His misconstruing of BM's comment about getting him to slip up
His posts are all "I'm here, bye" more or less.

Things I don't like about Lloyd:
Attacking VanDamien too hard early
Lloyd wrote:I don't understand why Matt_S has been waivering back and forth on me.
seems awkward to me.
Being dumb on pg 28]

Things I don't like about Matt S:
Playing the newbie card
FOSing instead of voting early on.
TLP wagon.
- Do like his content.

Actually, looking back, Matt_S had a good point. I said he was bluffing on his role claim, and Andycyca responds by digging at his role.

Unvote, Vote Andycyca

I'd take role digging by a more experienced player over those 4 any time.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:21 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

rw wrote: The difference between TSN and I is that
I
TSN is a townie bandwagoner and
he's a scummy one
I don't explain my votes.
Didn't you hear the miller clear me? Weren't you paying attention?

In all seriousness, I support lynches on:

TLP (too eager to follow orders, concerned about a "deadline")
Lloyd (self-vote? What's that about?)
Rosso Carne (anti-town)
Charity (useless)

I don't particularly like a k7 lynch, he's playing more or less like every other game I'm in with him. He could be scum in all of those, I suppose.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:29 pm

Post by armlx »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
Didn't you hear the miller clear me? Weren't you paying attention?
Do not like this response any more than I liked RW's post.

There's too many scummy people, god damn it.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:52 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

killa seven wrote:
farside22 wrote:

kthxbai
Okay
dont cry that ive been unfair. I read the entirety of your posts, and frankly, im very happy to see you get run up today.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:53 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Imat wrote:...Can we please stop the randomness we've fallen back into? BM had a reason to vote lloyd, to try and catch Scum. killa fell into his trap, as did two others, but BM thought killa to be the most Scummy. So he voted killa, simple as that. Its also possible, knowing BM's other trap, that asking farside to vote killa was another trap. Perhaps he was looking at farside to see if he'd be easy to sway the vote of, perhaps marking him as someone who wants a quick lynch, somebody usually anti-town.

Thats was kind of how I took it, though BM may have had other reasons. Scum won't ask each other for votes, and even if they did, they wouldn't vote the same way when asked. Number one way to expose yourself as Scum: Vote with Scum or give your vote to the quickest Lynch.
You, my friend, are VERY perceptive. :D
Show

Nightkilled - 10

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:08 pm

Post by armlx »

Battle Mage wrote:
Imat wrote:...Can we please stop the randomness we've fallen back into? BM had a reason to vote lloyd, to try and catch Scum. killa fell into his trap, as did two others, but BM thought killa to be the most Scummy. So he voted killa, simple as that. Its also possible, knowing BM's other trap, that asking farside to vote killa was another trap. Perhaps he was looking at farside to see if he'd be easy to sway the vote of, perhaps marking him as someone who wants a quick lynch, somebody usually anti-town.

You, my friend, are VERY perceptive. :D
Which goes against everything he has done so far. Good learner.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:53 am

Post by Lloyd »

Due to sheer number of votes and lack of time, I haven't analyzed the following enough to my own satisfaction yet. Once I think more about the data, I'll post my notes about patterns and / or irregularities.

For now, I want to share the table below, in case anyone else wants to examine the votes so far as well.

Vote Tally Table
Player listed on left voted for player listed on top in post #
[col] [col]Battle Mage [col]armlx [col]Imat (konehead) [col]skitzer [col]Rosso Carne [col]RossWilliam (SilverConqueror) [col]Andycyca (Fattierob) [col]thenextepisode [col]VanDamien (Glowie) [col]Incognito [col]Antithesis [col]farside22 (Nanosauromo) [col]oEJo [col]UnofficialRulerOfEveryone (QuickBen) [col]Charity [col]WhoMe? [col]TheSweatpantsNinja [col]Tlp [col]Nemesis [col]Matt_S [col]Peers (ThugBehram) [col]GSGold [col]Khelvaster [col]curiouskarmadog [col]andersonw [col]killa seven [col]Lloyd Battle Mage [col] [col] [col]291 [col] [col]108 [col] [col] [col]232 [col] [col] [col] [col]502 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]528 [col]8 [col]572 [col] [col] [col]7 [col] [col] [col]403, 698, 701 [col]689 armlx [col]37, 250 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]715 [col] [col] [col]395 [col] [col] [col]490 [col] [col] [col] [col]162 [col] [col] [col]106, 573 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]690 Imat (konehead) [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]542, 543 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]273 skitzer [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]533 [col] [col]34 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]520 [col] Rosso Carne [col] [col] [col]442 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]155 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] RossWilliam (SilverConquerer) [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]495 [col]333 [col] [col] [col] [col]710 [col]545 [col] [col]608 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] Andycyca (Fattierob) [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]113 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] thenextepisode [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] VanDamien (Glowie) [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]154 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]17, 117 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]44 [col] [col] Incognito [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]233, 420 [col] [col] [col] [col]14 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]54 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] Antithesis [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] farside22 (Nanosauromo) [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]184 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]596 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]706 [col] oEJo [col] [col] [col]547 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]215 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]328 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]46 [col]486 [col]684 UnofficialRulerOfEveryone (QuickBen) [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]602 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] Charity [col]80 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] WhoMe? [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]324 [col] [col] [col] [col]682 [col] [col]531 [col]11 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]685 TheSweatpantsNinja [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]148 [col] [col]319 [col] [col] [col]529 [col] [col]59 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]692 Tlp [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]509 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] Nemesis [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]79 [col]555 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] Matt_S [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]653 [col] [col]603 [col] [col]45 [col] [col] [col]192 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]540 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]181 Peers (ThugBehram) [col]67 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] GSGold [col]60 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] Khelvaster [col]22 [col]360 [col] [col] [col]426 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]242 [col] [col] [col]236, 330 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]552 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] curiouskarmadog [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]187 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]15 [col]71 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]686 andersonw [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]271 [col] [col]36 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] killa seven [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]85 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]693 Lloyd [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]152, 320 [col] [col] [col]454 [col] [col] [col] [col]681 [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col] [col]9 [col] [col] [col] [col]683
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:35 am

Post by farside22 »

To be fair I did ask Killa Seven questions before the vote.
When BM asked me to vote I thought what is wrong with a pressure vote to get someone who isn't contributing much of anything to speak out and look we have OMGUS!
My vote stands till he answers my questions are says more then 2 sentences.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:48 am

Post by Battle Mage »

thats a nice table Lloyd, but what does it tell us?

Except that self-voting can have humourous consequences. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:58 am

Post by armlx »

If only we had Adel to put that into a 30 person flow chart......

BTW, that extends my browser page to the point the quick reply button has to be scrolled to.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”