hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:57 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

I didn't get any note from the mod involving anybody from Half-Life.
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:59 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I didn't get any note from the mod involving anybody from Half-Life.
Which is so incredibly odd I'm almost WIFOMing myself out of finding that suspicious. No, seriously, would Nat make it this easy?

I'd...probably vote hp leaves if I had to vote, but A)I like to lynch Nat and B) I'm really confused and hp is probably going to be piled on anyway.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:04 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

I still don't understand what does the note having to do with scum ._.
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by Vi »

@Kinetic: What do you think of the people who have already jumped to hp, namely Tarhalindur and veerus? (Assuming Tarhalindur unvoted, which is why he's not presently voting for hp.)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by veerus »

The claim wasn't a slip and it's absolutely ridiculous that you keep calling it that.

As for the vote for hp.. it's simply a timing issue, I'm afraid. Had he not posted, I would've voted for hp anyway because I read that post and had the exact same thought (no note = scum).
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
-Fight Club
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by populartajo »

Im still hitting my head with the desk. If someone had vital information for the town that scum shouldnt have known, then you dont freaking share it in the thread.
I might add myself to the "I have received the same information that G-Man is not town-alligned" list.
I still think veerus is the one that could get my vote in this moment. Not because the last MS games had safeclaims it means this one has to have them too, specially with a different mod. I asked him, and do it again, if he had played MindScrew games before.
Still no answer.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by populartajo »

Also, I dont think HP is scum. HP would have to be the dumbest player ever to have posted that as scum. Scum would usually join the trend.
I do think that scum didnt get the list or that prob scum knows there is a list but no more.
WIFOM layers, I know, but I like to think in the most probable situation.
Also, anybody wants to join me in a plan that could find at least one scum? What could happen when the majority of town players have the same piece of information? Could we confirm each other asking some kind of questions about the ability an such?. This isnt jackassery, right? (Im assuming scum doesnt have the same ability we (as town) have)
Call me Tajo.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by Vi »

tajo, just checking, you ARE playing in Mind Screw 3, right?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by Vi »

tajo 92 wrote:Also, I dont think HP is scum. HP would have to be the dumbest player ever to have posted that as scum. Scum would usually join the trend.
I do think that scum didnt get the list or that prob scum knows there is a list but no more.
So... you're calling WIFOM on yourself to mask a contradiction in your own logic.
Riiiiight.

tajo 92 wrote:Also, anybody wants to join me in a plan that could find at least one scum? What could happen when the majority of town players have the same piece of information? Could we confirm each other asking some kind of questions about the ability an such?. This isnt jackassery, right? (Im assuming scum doesnt have the same ability we (as town) have)
tajo 91 wrote:Im still hitting my head with the desk. If someone had vital information for the town that scum shouldnt have known, then you dont freaking share it in the thread.
I might add myself to the "I have received the same information that G-Man is not town-alligned" list.
So... you're playing the townie card to mask a contradiction in your own logic.
Riiiiight.

I think I've found something sketchy.
Unvote: MafiaSSK
Vote: populartajo
(L-6)
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by populartajo »

Vi wrote:
tajo 92 wrote:Also, I dont think HP is scum. HP would have to be the dumbest player ever to have posted that as scum. Scum would usually join the trend.
So... you're calling WIFOM on yourself to mask a contradiction in your own logic.
Riiiiight.

tajo 92 wrote:Also, anybody wants to join me in a plan that could find at least one scum? What could happen when the majority of town players have the same piece of information? Could we confirm each other asking some kind of questions about the ability an such?. This isnt jackassery, right? (Im assuming scum doesnt have the same ability we (as town) have)
tajo 91 wrote:Im still hitting my head with the desk. If someone had vital information for the town that scum shouldnt have known, then you dont freaking share it in the thread.
Riiiiight.

(L-6)
What are you taliking about, Vi?
Call me Tajo.
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by veerus »

Vi wrote:tajo, just checking, you ARE playing in Mind Screw 3, right?
Not that we're allowed to talk about ongoing games, but this really makes you think if he's paying attention there...
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
-Fight Club
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by populartajo »

I dont think we should be discussing this right now, but to close the conversation...
...yeah, Im not paying enough attention to the other game.
Call me Tajo.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by Vi »

populartajo 95 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Riiiiight.

Riiiiight.

(L-6)
What are you talking about, taco? (It seems self-explanatory, so if I don't know what you take issue with, I don't know what to say.)
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by populartajo »

Vi wrote:
populartajo 95 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Riiiiight.

Riiiiight.

(L-6)
What are you talking about, taco? (It seems self-explanatory, so if I don't know what you take issue with, I don't know what to say.)
I dont understand your attacks, TBH. (shrug) Rehkrasing, maybe?
Call me Tajo.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by Vi »

1) You said you think scum didn't get the list, but you also said hp isn't scum in spite of not getting the news. Contradiction. Calling WIFOM on your own logic sounds like "lol I may not be right but this is what I believe and that's the standard I'll use to judge future cases, except for this one".

2) You just got done criticizing veerus for releasing "sensitive information" and say "lol I could fake having it now", but then say "hey Townies let's go trip someone up with our sensitive information!". Contradiction of intent.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by populartajo »

Kay, thats better, thax Xi!

1. I never said scum didnt get the list. I said scum could prob know about this ability. There is no contradiction here. Only evaluation of all possible scenarios. HP could be scum but I said scum would usually follow the trend (having or not having the ability). Thats why I thik HP has more probs of being town than scum.

2. I obv know Im not faking it. And do you think my idea of confronting information with all players if all townies share this information is valid?
Call me Tajo.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by Vi »

populartajo 101 wrote:1. I never said scum didnt get the list. I said scum could prob know about this ability.
You're saying the scum were likely told "They know who one of you are. But I'm not telling which. Have fun!"? I suppose it's possible, but not likely and there aren't really grounds to suggest that it's the case.
tajo 101 wrote:2. I obv know Im not faking it. And do you think my idea of confronting information with all players if all townies share this information is valid?
It's valid until the information is revealed the first time.
And while I think Natirasha cares about bastardry (Serum and Steel went into Role PM analysis D3 and Nati tried to modWIFOM us out of our accurate conclusions about who was scum), I don't think it's ethically a problem in this case.
tajo 101 wrote:Xi
⌐.⌐
Illumina
Illumina
Goon
Illumina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:08 pm

Post by Illumina »

Couple of things.

Tar: maybe I missed something, but for clarification: based on your post 56, it sounds like your information explicitly stated you're searching for someone non-town -- is that correct? Is that what suggests to you that Kairyuu could be non-town? (I think I missed that...)

veerus: have you played any games modded by Natirasha before?

Also,
FoS
: Kairyuu for wanting to control the claim that way -- we don't know what your motives are, and that's too much power in one person's hands.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:49 am

Post by Stef »

Back from my vacation.. :) hey guys.
The Mini-Theme: Lie to Me Mafia is accepting replacements. PM me to sign up.

V/LA for a few days while I'm moving.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Ok. Back now. Sorry for going AWOL for a bit.

To start,
unvote
and
vote: hp [leaves]
. That is pretty much all I have to go on right now, and not having information that the majority of the town has is likely the best scumtell we have right now.

@Illumina: Interesting. So you have now proved that you are not readin the thread, since you now would know
exactly
what my motives were, since you would know what the information I was looking for is. Namely, that I (as well as most of the town apparently) knew that G-Man is not town. I was hoping to stop the massclaim once someone had claimed to be him.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

unvote, vote hpleaves

For reasons stated above.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by Vi »

Hey yuu, quit being AWOL :P

What do you think of my line of inquiry with tajo?
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Vi wrote:Hey yuu, quit being AWOL :P

Was this directed at me?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by Vi »

MafiaSSK 108 wrote:

Was this directed at me?
No, but you can answer if you like ^.^
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Vi wrote:
MafiaSSK 108 wrote:

Was this directed at me?
No, but you can answer if you like ^.^
Sorry. Thought yuu was a funny way of spelling you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”