ITT we fawn over pretty girls

This forum is for discussion about anything else.

Which is more demeaning?

Being told you're beautiful
14%
Being told you're downright unnatractive
86%

Total votes: 83

Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by Mirth »

shaft.ed wrote:
Mirth wrote:
Talitha wrote: Those who voted the first option - you've never told your Mom she looks nice?
Not that I can recall. My mom and I don't see eye to eye on aesthetics.
When I was a kid, my great Aunt would pay us a quarter every time we said "Aunt Hannah is beauuutiful." My brother would make a couple bucks every time we'd visit them.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

shaft.ed wrote:
Mirth wrote:
Talitha wrote: Those who voted the first option - you've never told your Mom she looks nice?
When I was a kid, my great Aunt would pay us a quarter every time we said "Aunt Hannah is beauuutiful." My brother would make a couple bucks every time we'd visit them.
Is it sad that I immediately thought this combo was broken because the action has no cost and could generate infinite money if unchecked?

I play way too many RPGs.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

forbiddanlight wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:
Mirth wrote:
Is it sad that I immediately thought this combo was broken because the action has no cost and could generate infinite money if unchecked?

It would usually end when she ran out of change. Though her and my grandparents always had a large supply of silver dollars and 50 cent pieces. Don't know why. Might have been from playing the pull tabs at the legion.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Talitha »

Silly Aunts. :) For the record i wasn't advocating telling anyone you think they look nice unless it's actually true.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

shaft.ed wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:
Mirth wrote:

It would usually end when she ran out of change. Though her and my grandparents always had a large supply of silver dollars and 50 cent pieces. Don't know why. Might have been from playing the pull tabs at the legion.
Hehe. Well, actually, I forgot to ask. Was she?
Silly Aunts. Smile For the record i wasn't advocating telling anyone you think they look nice unless it's actually true.
Right, so the question, as it was phrased, just shows how low our self image is now :P
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

The only conclusion I've drawn from this conversation is that no good can ever come of posting your photos on the internets.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Cyberbob wrote:The only conclusion I've drawn from this conversation is that no good can ever come of posting your photos on the internets.
I must emphatically agree...I know people that have fapped to mine...it's...a very awkward realization.
-StrangerCoug

shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:The only conclusion I've drawn from this conversation is that no good can ever come of posting your photos on the internets.
I must emphatically agree...I know people that have fapped to mine...it's...a very awkward realization.
you do realize the request rate of your photos is now going to skyrocket
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

shaft.ed wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
There are several things I could technically mention to definitely keep that down.

I'll just use one of them. 4chan.
-StrangerCoug

shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

forbiddanlight wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
There are several things I could technically mention to definitely keep that down.

Fapping material > 4chan
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

shaft.ed wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

Fapping material > 4chan
No, what I mean is the majority of people who have mentioned this intriguing fact that they fap to me are from 4chan. Meaning their tastes/standards will be lower since we all know they are virgins for life. (well, mostly)
-StrangerCoug

Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

4chan has other boards than /b/, you know. Most of them are fairly decent apart from /k/.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

4chan has other boards than /b/, you know. Most of them are fairly decent apart from /k/.
Yeah, I know. I'm generally a lu/r9k/er and a /d/eviant myself. Sometimes an /x/phile. I'm disappointed that my argument is failing though :S.
-StrangerCoug

shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Yeah, I know. I'm generally a lu/r9k/er and a /d/eviant myself. Sometimes an /x/phile. I'm disappointed that my argument is failing though :S.
yup

I wouldn't feel awkward about it, it's well known that ZONEACE regularly faps to Shea pics. There might even be dildos strapped to power tools involved.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

shaft.ed wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
yup

I wouldn't feel awkward about it, it's well known that ZONEACE regularly faps to Shea pics. There might even be dildos strapped to power tools involved.
haha. I'm not sure that's quite the same. It's awkward to me is all. I generally don't bring it up again after they've said it, lol.
-StrangerCoug

shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

forbiddanlight wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
yup

haha. I'm not sure that's quite the same. It's awkward to me is all. I generally don't bring it up again after they've said it, lol.
I wouldn't have guessed you'd have had a problem with that since your avi is a schoolgirl giving a fish a blowjob and all. Since your a lesbian, would it be different if it were a girl?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

shaft.ed wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
yup

I wouldn't have guessed you'd have had a problem with that since your avi is a schoolgirl giving a fish a blowjob and all. Since your a lesbian, would it be different if it were a girl?
No...it's awkward...and yes, I've had people shlick to me as well. Well, if their claim to being female can be believed (4chan, lol, no girls on the internetz, etc.)

And there's a different between things that are implied, and things that are outright shown. Like, if there were literally something...private in the girl's mouth, I wouldn't use that avi. I have fun with the implications though.
-StrangerCoug

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Who wants to earn a quarter?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Who wants to earn a quarter?
DGB, you are beautiful :P.

At least your personality is. I haven't looked at a pic :P.
-StrangerCoug

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

forbiddanlight wrote:

You better not, I'm like the medusa, one look at me and you turn to stone.

But here's your coin:

Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

JDodge wrote:Note: only two females I've ever seen posting in the face with a name thread who didn't get fawned over were farside and xofelf.

So yeah, your "they're just commenting on pictures" point fails.
So, they're commenting on pictures in a positive way. You know, because most people are nice, and because most of those pics posted in that thread generally are good looking pictures.

Really, when did this whole strange idea come about that "giving a female a compliment about her looks", somehow equals "you're a desperate, pathetic stalker"?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

forbiddanlight wrote:No...it's awkward...and yes, I've had people shlick to me as well.
You really want people to ask for your picture.

Yos2 wrote:Really, when did this whole strange idea come about that "giving a female a compliment about her looks", somehow equals "you're a desperate, pathetic stalker"?
Said the stalker
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

You better not, I'm like the medusa, one look at me and you turn to stone.

But here's your coin:

Don't worry. I can't get stoned.

Thanks, I like the coin.
You really want people to ask for your picture.
Not really, but I get your point I shouldn't have said anything. I will state I'm not overly likely to provide a pic of myself, so there.
-StrangerCoug

Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Adel »

Yosarian2 wrote: Really, when did this whole strange idea come about that "giving a female a compliment about her looks", somehow equals "you're a desperate, pathetic stalker"?
I think it came from jealousy that some other male geek has enough self-confidence to give a female a sincere compliment.

Specifically, I think it started when ABR (who is yummy looking, IMHO) was flirting with Brandi. Prior to that I think the only person who was called a stalker was MoS.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

shaft.ed wrote:
Yos2 wrote:Really, when did this whole strange idea come about that "giving a female a compliment about her looks", somehow equals "you're a desperate, pathetic stalker"?
Said the stalker
Hey, I don't know how many times I have to tell you this; I'm not sure how I ended up in that tree in front of your house looking into your bedroom window, but I'm sure it was just a simple misunderstanding.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie

Return to “General Discussion”