Pledge of Allegiance (Game Over! Page 76)

Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 6:15 am

Post by Zorblag »

@Debonair Danny DiPietro, when day 4 rolled around you didn't even have to believe the members of the government anymore. Chronopie had constructed a ridiculous story about being a miller who changed their points as soon as he realized that they could use their points to figure out what his alignment might have been. He himself was claiming that he would show up as scum for them before they came to the conclusion themselves. And I think his story of how that worked changed around a bit while he was settling on it. Mind you, the rest of the town didn't seem to be focused on/remember that so you probably could have gotten away with it even if the rest of the scum team had slipped up I suppose.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Chronopie »

As I said in various places, it was an attempt to pull my tail feathers out of the fire. Both myself and DGB were transmission targets, we were both scum, therefore the negative points would indicate scumminess. Therefore I pre-claimed miller in an attempt to get another investigation I could give my scumbuddies before I became obv. lynch.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Zorblag »

@Chronopie, no I realize what you were doing. You were in an inconvenient spot and you went with a claim that was probably the best you were going to come up with (assuming people would be listening to what the government said.) I don't have any problem with that at all on your end. I'm just saying that it still wasn't particularly believable and that Debonair Danny DiPietro didn't need to have been listening to the government to suspect you given that you confirmed what they were going to say before they said it. His take on you at the start at day four would have made me suspicious if I was still in the game (and I had any reason to care about him which I hadn't since almost the start of day one when I confirmed that he wasn't government.) Not claiming President was certainly a good move as I would have been all over you for that (as head of the Executive) despite the fact that you had it as a fake claim from the mod.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”