Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:14 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

In reverse chronological order by when they were sent
:
MafiaSSK wrote:You are a
Town
Townie. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Town
Jester. You have two win conditions. One, you win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. Or two, you win when you are lynched.
Mafia
Super Saint. You are partners with Mitsuru Kijiro and totallynotmafia. You may communicate here. You win when all threats to the mafia have been eliminated.
Town
Doctor Backup. Should a doctor die you will take their place and the ability will be described to you then. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Town
Unconfirmed Mason to millar13. You may communicate at quicktopic.You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Town
uncofirmed mason with Kenman. You two may communicate pregame and each night using this Quicktopic. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Mafia
Goon. You are partners with Exe and Mitsuru Kirijo. You can communicate here. You win when all threats to the mafia have been eliminated.
Mafia
Roleblocker. You are partners with Exe and Totallynotmafia.. You may communicate using this quicktopic. You win when all threats to the mafia have been eliminated.
Town
Bus Driver.You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Town
Tracker. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Town
Paranoid Gun Owner. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Town
Doctor. You may protect one person each night,excluding yourself, from a kill. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:16 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

So any comments on my modding?
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:22 am

Post by Exe »

quadz08 wrote:
Exe wrote:The irony of the game is that I legitimately meant my arguments at the beginning. I wasn't scummy, in my mind...

Bravo to my team. Also, LOL on Quadz calling out EXACTLY what my teammates had planned.
With the "what if one is a scum RB, and he blocked me, and then they no-kill" thing?
Yeah. That was exactly what happened.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:25 am

Post by Espeonage »

Also I would say I am such a good player that I meant to hammer the super saint but sadly that isn't so. I just thought he was scum and figured I was a townie with no fear of smashing the hammer and so I did. I figured if I did it straight away I would be up for lynch tomorrow.

=D
Don't @ me.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:24 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Were the roles completly random?
I can't see the town having a town townie and the scum having a scum goon.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:27 am

Post by totallynotmafia »

Well that was a massive anti-climax, I was expecting to have a big 1 v 1 battle with Zaj today because I decided to allow him to track me so I could say he was trying to frame me but hey, I'm not complaining.

Good game guys, and thanks MafiaSSK for modding, I think you did a good job and you handled the gandalf/MK situation well also.
Espeonage wrote:Also I would say I am such a good player that I meant to hammer the super saint but sadly that isn't so. I just thought he was scum and figured I was a townie with no fear of smashing the hammer and so I did. I figured if I did it straight away I would be up for lynch tomorrow.

=D
I laughed so hard when you did that and said it was for selfish reasons thinking boy is he going to get a rude shock, turns out it was a good shock.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:48 am

Post by quadz08 »

My clever ploy on N5 didn't work. :( I had switched Zaj and Haschel. Here were my thoughts:

I thought Zaj was scummy, as I mentioned. If he was scum, I thought they'd probably go for Haschel, because he was a) new, and b) pretty good.
I also had a gut scum-read on MK/Haschel. I had no clue why, so I never brought it up (I don't think), but I figured that if he was scum, Zaj would be a safe kill for them (less suspicious than me, and not PGO).

I didn't think they'd waste time on Millar, though their decision to NK him (I imagine because he would give us basically no info) was very smart. And I was roleblocked (apparently) anyway, so it didn't much matter haha.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:27 am

Post by AGar »

Ugh.

Quadz, stop being scummy dammit :P

Actually, I just played terribad here.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:29 am

Post by quadz08 »

I think I was scummier here than I ever was in Newbie 965 hahaha. Maybe I just need to pretend I'm scum in every game I play. XD
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:34 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

It was stupid as hell that I got modlossed. I know that I violated the rule, and I don't blame SSK, but it as still stupid. All I said was that I had been in a game with a mafia super saint. And that a jester had hammered, so it had turned out OK for the town.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

gandalf5166 wrote:It was stupid as hell that I got modlossed. I know that I violated the rule, and I don't blame SSK, but it as still stupid. All I said was that I had been in a game with a mafia super saint. And that a jester had hammered, so it had turned out OK for the town.
It didn't turn out okay for the town at all. The jester won the game. Everything after that was for second place.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:48 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT SHIT. Jester's winning has NOTHING TO DO WITH TOWN OR SCUM WINNING. There IS NO SECOND PLACE.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

gandalf5166 wrote:I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT SHIT. Jester's winning has NOTHING TO DO WITH TOWN OR SCUM WINNING. There IS NO SECOND PLACE.
I agree with your second sentence, albeit not in the way you meant it; if I was the mod, the game would have ended as soon as the jester was lynched. When one faction wins, the others should lose. Otherwise there's no disadvantage to the town lynching a jester.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by xvart »

GG scum. I only somewhat followed along, especially when the game was lagging. It was interesting reading the scum QT. TNM - were you referring to Zoraster's No Rules Mafia in the QT about me?
gandalf5166, 459 wrote:It was stupid as hell that I got modlossed. I know that I violated the rule, and I don't blame SSK, but it as still stupid. All I said was that I had been in a game with a mafia super saint. And that a jester had hammered, so it had turned out OK for the town.
It's not stupid. You were talking about an ongoing game outside of the game.
Haschel Cedricson, 462 wrote: Otherwise there's no disadvantage to the town lynching a jester.
Other than they aren't lynching scum.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Yes, but most people get warned about that kind of thing, not immediately modkilled. And I didn't say anything that was really relevant. And it was an accident. From my perspective, it wasn't ongoing. So I just sort of forgot.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:56 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

gandalf5166 wrote:Yes, but most people get warned about that kind of thing, not immediately modkilled. And I didn't say anything that was really relevant. And it was an accident. From my perspective, it wasn't ongoing. So I just sort of forgot.
Mitsuru got replaced, remember? Since I could not do anything but change you to a Neutral Survivor, I was left to do that.

Anyways, I feel like running a second one. Again, the roles will be completely random. Anyone want to /pre-in?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:52 am

Post by xvart »

I would, but I'm at my limit and the queue list is so short. If have an opening I'll join when it gets to the top.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:09 am

Post by Espeonage »

Yeah I'm at a point where I just had to out of a game because I have taken too much on. Actually if anyone wants that role off me I'll PM you the game link we are still looking for a replacement.
Don't @ me.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:33 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

I would also pre-in, but I'm all full on minis. Wait, actually, I just realized I'm NOT. I got lynched, so PUT ME IN THAT BITCH.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”