/in-vitational 7 - Save Cow's Mind! (after 1014)

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Haylen

Claim: Undertaker Vanilla Warp Cheese SuperSaint Cupboard Doctor Cop Jack of All Trades Cow Licker.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:38 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Noooooo, my vote didn't count! :(

VOTE: KittyMo

I know what you're all thinking: why am I voting KittyMo if Faraday is more likely to be scum? Well, maybe you're not all thinking that, but that's not my problem.
Faraday wrote:DRK do you think SFG's questions drew discussion away from the game? Isn't that what you objected to on the top of the page. I don't see why you'd bother answering them if you think that's the case, or maybe I'm missing something here isn't what SFG did basically a RQS (ugh at the terms :P)
I wasn't going to ignore my BFF :S
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Faraday »

DeathRowKitty wrote:
Faraday wrote:DRK do you think SFG's questions drew discussion away from the game? Isn't that what you objected to on the top of the page. I don't see why you'd bother answering them if you think that's the case, or maybe I'm missing something here isn't what SFG did basically a RQS (ugh at the terms :P)
I wasn't going to ignore my BFF :S
Scum #2 is found.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Cuttlefish »

Neto wrote:Lying: Very much so. The mafia have to lie as a necessary part of their role - as such, any lies should be closely scrutinized
I thought you would have learned something in Motown. :K

I don't know who to vote.
I guess I could
policy lynch: Ythill
for being the only guy I haven't played with yet.

SFG: You should know my answers. Do you want them anyway?
*Cuddle*
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:54 am

Post by KittyMo »

Reading In-Vitational 6 makes me hate people. I will try not to take this out on anyone in this game.

Faraday: I am interested to know your reasoning for voting Haylen. Doesn't have to be right now, but I'd like to know.

Cuttlefish: Why don't you know who to vote? That confuses me.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Faraday »

KittyMo wrote:Reading In-Vitational 6 makes me hate people. I will try not to take this out on anyone in this game.
YOU WANT TO POST IN CAPS AND CALL EACH OTHER NAMES KITTYMO>
Faraday: I am interested to know your reasoning for voting Haylen. Doesn't have to be right now, but I'd like to know.
Will do (later that is)
Cuttlefish: Why don't you know who to vote? That confuses me.
+1
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Faraday »

oh fuck, well i did that wrong. eh meaning is clear rit.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:17 am

Post by Haylen »

SFG wrote:1. Please provide me with a sample of your town and scum metas.
2. Do you prefer town-hunting or scum-hunting?
4. Which of the following are scumtells: lurking, lying, being annoying, off-topic discussion, voting without immediately giving reasons?
8. Do you think you should out your town reads?
16. Are there any days or times of day we should not expect you to be posting on a regular basis?
1. Not sure if they will count, but the only games I have completed since early April are Newbie games. Most recent as scum. I replaced in on Day Two. A random one as town, random clicking is awesome. That's the most recent town game where I really tried to win,

2. None of them are scumtells that can be generalised to the entire population of Mafia. Lying is the most anti-town, The other's are reallly just anti-game which is completely different.

3. I like to out my town reads, however, I do not say who I think is the most townie or scummy. I just say 'town' or 'scum'

4. I don't post at the weekends very much due to work. Second week of August, I'll be in leichester with Jordan for 4 days but I will have access to a computer...you might not even notice I'm gone :P

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:21 am

Post by Faraday »

Faraday wrote:
Haylen wrote:Now lets get someone straight:
He's Bi dammit!

With that hilariousness out of the way, what's the point of post 29, specifically the early part?
missed this question Haylen.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Haylen »

Faraday wrote:
Faraday wrote:
Haylen wrote:Now lets get someone straight:
He's Bi dammit!

With that hilariousness out of the way, what's the point of post 29, specifically the early part?
missed this question Haylen.
I was being joky joky in the first bit, the last bit i was just greeting people.

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:37 am

Post by KittyMo »

I'm disappointed that Reck has time to post about his period, but not to post here. :(
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
SFG
SFG
Goon
SFG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:24 am

Post by SFG »

Not home yet. Posting from phone. Someone mentioned my asking questions when I do not believe it will advance game oh of random stage. This is true. It will not provide immediate benefit. But if u read that post of mine carefully, you will see I have caught scum later using r. V. S. Questions to help. So I ask game relevant questions now to help me catch scum late d1 and onwards. It does not alwasy matter but it can. I will also be participating in random voting however until it ends.
The textwaller of d00m
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Ythill »

All the cutesy hugging stuff is okay, but if anyone posts Hello Kitty I will dayvig him/her. Just sayin.

1. There's a search function at the top of the page. Use it. I haven't been scum in a long time though, so you might need to go into the archives.
2. I look for the truth.
4. Objective scumtells do not exist. Off topic discussion is anti-town and should be avoided.
8. I share my town reads, though I'm less likley to give the reasoning behind them than I am with my scum reads.
16. I will usually post at least once per day but the times I'm on vary wildly. I'm often online late at night (west coast of US).

DRK is scum, possibly with Neto. We should wagon the latter, do some other stuff, and then lynch DRK. Faraday is town.

VOTE: Netopalis
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
SFG
SFG
Goon
SFG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:57 am

Post by SFG »

Ammagawd Ythill is a daykiller!!!

P. S. Haylen, jack of all trades implies that you can cop/doc so no need to include that in your claim.
The textwaller of d00m
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:58 am

Post by Haylen »

SFG wrote:Ammagawd Ythill is a daykiller!!!

P. S. Haylen, jack of all trades implies that you can cop/doc so no need to include that in your claim.
Hey, blame the mod! He gave me to odd role :P

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Faraday »

Haylen's explanation is OK I guess. It read to me like she was setting herself to say 'welp I'm just a bad player' later on as an excuse for any scummy actions she did. I'm always slightly weary of people pre-empting their actions.
Ythill wrote:All the cutesy hugging stuff is okay, but if anyone posts Hello Kitty I will dayvig him/her. Just sayin.

1. There's a search function at the top of the page. Use it. I haven't been scum in a long time though, so you might need to go into the archives.
2. I look for the truth.
4. Objective scumtells do not exist. Off topic discussion is anti-town and should be avoided.
8. I share my town reads, though I'm less likley to give the reasoning behind them than I am with my scum reads.
16. I will usually post at least once per day but the times I'm on vary wildly. I'm often online late at night (west coast of US).

DRK is scum, possibly with Neto. We should wagon the latter, do some other stuff, and then lynch DRK. Faraday is town.

I like the cut of yer jib, with the other stuff being finding DRK and Neto's buddy. It's not SFG though, for obvious reasons and all that.

Unvote Vote Neto
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Faraday »

Haylen's explanation is OK I guess. It read to me like she was setting herself to say 'welp I'm just a bad player' later on as an excuse for any scummy actions she did. I'm always slightly weary of people pre-empting their actions.
Ythill wrote:All the cutesy hugging stuff is okay, but if anyone posts Hello Kitty I will dayvig him/her. Just sayin.

2. I look for the truth.

I like the cut of yer jib, with the other stuff being finding DRK and Neto's buddy. It's not SFG though, for obvious reasons and all that.

Unvote Vote Neto
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:26 am

Post by TheLonging »

Faraday wrote:Haylen's explanation is OK I guess. It read to me like she was setting herself to say 'welp I'm just a bad player' later on as an excuse for any scummy actions she did. I'm always slightly weary of people pre-empting their actions.
First off, this reads like a bad contradiction. Second of all, where did we pull the Neto/DRK scumteam from? I can't find anything. And third, nice buddying up with Ythill.
Now doesn't it make you feel better
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:30 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote: DRK

obvSK

WHY THE FUCK DO I NOT BOOKMARK MY TOPICS EVER GODDAMMIT
green shirt thursdays
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Faraday »

TheLonging wrote:
Faraday wrote:Haylen's explanation is OK I guess. It read to me like she was setting herself to say 'welp I'm just a bad player' later on as an excuse for any scummy actions she did. I'm always slightly weary of people pre-empting their actions.
First off, this reads like a bad contradiction. Second of all, where did we pull the Neto/DRK scumteam from? I can't find anything. And third, nice buddying up with Ythill.
Where's the contradiction? Instead of ya know just vaguely saying it at least point it out if you want it addressed. DRK/Neto scumteam was pulled from the info in the thread. It's not hard to see you should be able to find it. I guess Ythill's buddying me also then? What does that say about our alignments anyway, you actually forgot to take a stance on that in this post.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:38 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm ignoring everything before D1 begins. You cannot do anything about it. I'm not answering a questionnaire either.
KittyMo wrote:I'm disappointed that Reck has time to post about his period, but not to post here.
Wut.
Faraday wrote:I like the cut of yer jib, with the other stuff being finding DRK and Neto's buddy. It's not SFG though, for obvious reasons and all that.
Bandwagon, ahoy!

Yup. That's all.
Carry on.
green shirt thursdays
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 am

Post by KittyMo »

I'm assuming Ythill has a reason for calling DRK scum, naming a potential buddy, then voting the buddy. I can't think of any.

No one else finds dramonic's confirmation post scummy? :(

@Reck: .

"plz don't swear" -- N
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Faraday »

His confirmation post scummy? In what way? I don't see it.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:47 am

Post by KittyMo »

Faraday wrote:His confirmation post scummy? In what way? I don't see it.
Maybe it's just flashing me back to this game, but it seems scummy to me. That's why I asked.

"plz don't swear" -- N
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:52 am

Post by TheLonging »

Faraday wrote:
TheLonging wrote:
Faraday wrote:
Where's the contradiction? Instead of ya know just vaguely saying it at least point it out if you want it addressed. DRK/Neto scumteam was pulled from the info in the thread. It's not hard to see you should be able to find it. I guess Ythill's buddying me also then? What does that say about our alignments anyway, you actually forgot to take a stance on that in this post.
Haylen being the only girl in this game would make me think you contradicted yourself in this <_< Also, you're more buddying up to him since you're basically parroting him, and no, he's not buddying to you. As far as alignments? Well let's see, at this point in the game

Vote: Faraday

Does that help?
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”