Cupcake

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Katsuki »

? Rephrase.

Eep because I forgot to unvote. Are you gonna use eep now as a scumtell too? :D
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Lol, Kat really is scum. Also, as for the Newbie 981 reunion, don't forget me! I was at that game, if not in it.........
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by jimfinn »

Eep is only a scumtell in the sense of "eep, I'm about to get lynched, let me hurry and vote the person who started my wagon who I already claimed was scum but didn't vote for." Which is how I read it. That line of thinking is very scummy.
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by jimfinn »

Your avatar might be a cupcake, and if you keep scumslipping like that, this town will eat you alive!
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Katsuki »

That is plain stupid.

It is also showing that you still have yet to bother to read the thread.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Everyone liking the New avatar?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Katsuki wrote:1. INCLUDING NEWBIE GAMES AS PROOF FOR "LACK OF POLICY VOTES" IS LAUGHABLE.
Why is this? In Newbie games, people actually play smart, and they don't tend to do things they know are blatantly anti-town. You know, like policy-voting?
Katsuki wrote:2. YOUR ORIGINAL POINT WAS WITH ME POLICY VOTING SHOTTY, AND THE FACT THAT I "NEVER" POLICY VOTE. YET, SHOTTY IS ONLY IN ONE OF THOSE GAMES, AND THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME PLAYING WITH HIM TOO.
THIS DOESN'T HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING. YOU MADE A BUNCH OF POLICY VOTES ON SHOTTY AROUND THE SAME TIME. IT'S SAFE TO ASSUME YOU'RE COVERING FOR YOUR SCUM GAME IN ONE OF THEM.
Katsuki wrote:Responding to jim last post, soft-claiming being completely pro-town? Not really. Blatently anti-town? Definately not.
Nope. Blatantly anti-town. Hell, I'd even call it scummy. You could've drawn a counterclaim from the REAL Mario, who might be our doctor, cop, vig etc, and out him for the scum to pick off. If you don't call THAT blatantly anti-town, then I honestly don't know what is.
Katsuki wrote: Calcifer: Still probably scum, terrible case and so called evidence re: "Kat 'never' policy votes". Gandalf has already stated in this thread that that is not true. Still has yet to explain how that is "kat-is-scum" evidence too, just constantly flings around "kat is scum".
So... your case on us is that we're attacking you...?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jim, Kat already tried to vote for us in his pre-votecount post.
Katsuki wrote:If anything, I would be willing to put my neck in the noose D2 if we lynch Calc today.
Nice try, scum. But we're not settling for anything less than a Day 1 scum lynch.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Calcifer »

@Ani: I love the new avatar. It reminds me that we need prods sent out on about half of the game :D
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Calcifer wrote:@Ani: I love the new avatar. It reminds me that we need prods sent out on about half of the game :D

It hasn't even been 2 days yet. I give prod out whenpeople haven't posted for 3.

Also, PM'ing zwet to see if he stil lwants the spot.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

grrr sorry guys shit came up I will catch up and post like hell tomorow
[/prod dodge]
#freeShotty
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:20 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

zwet said no, and vezo is #2 on my replacement list. PM'ing him now.

Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Calcifer »

I find mallowgeno's, Tangion's, Costume Party's, Framm 18's lack of posts disturbing...
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:46 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

I <3 mith's avatars. He should keep them in an archive somewhere.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Framm 18 »

Calcifer wrote:Framm 18 is scumbuddy to Katsuki for trying to subtly discredit votes on his buddy? Maybe.
I have been busy (evil school).

Where have I discredited anybody's vote? I was talking about my reasoning for voting and you jumping me for it.

As for your thinking that I am buddying up with Katsuki, you were the one to bring that up, I wasn't even concerned with it at that point.
If it weren't for y'alls aggressiveness this early, I would have probably already voted for you.

As for my lack of posting, what about Mothrax, DMSIS, CSL? Especially considering two of those players have posted less then me.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: CMAR All but two (maybe three) of his posts have been fluff as of right now.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Calcifer »

If it weren't for y'alls aggressiveness this early, I would have probably already voted for you.
Could you explain this, please?
UNVOTE:
VOTE: CMAR All but two (maybe three) of his posts have been fluff as of right now.
Why CMAR specifically? There are a few more people who have been fluffposting more than he has.

Also, why do you disagree with the Kat vote?
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Framm 18 »

Calcifer wrote:
Could you explain this, please?
I think that you being as aggressive as you are, makes you more townie than scummy. At least this early in the game, I think that you have been aggressive in the wrong things, mainly my first (random) vote, if you had been less aggressive then maybe I would think that you were more scummy.
Calcifer wrote:
UNVOTE:
Why CMAR specifically? There are a few more people who have been fluffposting more than he has.
Right now it is mainly gut feeling, but his joking around seems off to me. I can't really put a finger on why.
Calcifer wrote: Also, why do you disagree with the Kat vote?
I would still like to you to point out where you are getting that idea, I have never indicated one way or another on that vote. I won't vote for him right now, so there is no "oops, I didn't know he was at L-1." votes.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Katsuki »

Calcifer wrote:
Katsuki wrote:1. INCLUDING NEWBIE GAMES AS PROOF FOR "LACK OF POLICY VOTES" IS LAUGHABLE.
Why is this? In Newbie games, people actually play smart, and they don't tend to do things they know are blatantly anti-town. You know, like policy-voting?
Funny. No one policy votes in a newbie game because you are playing with newbies and hence setting an example.
Calcifer wrote:
Katsuki wrote:2. YOUR ORIGINAL POINT WAS WITH ME POLICY VOTING SHOTTY, AND THE FACT THAT I "NEVER" POLICY VOTE. YET, SHOTTY IS ONLY IN ONE OF THOSE GAMES, AND THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME PLAYING WITH HIM TOO.
THIS DOESN'T HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING. YOU MADE A BUNCH OF POLICY VOTES ON SHOTTY AROUND THE SAME TIME. IT'S SAFE TO ASSUME YOU'RE COVERING FOR YOUR SCUM GAME IN ONE OF THEM.
If around the same time = span over a month, then sure. I have been making policy votes on shotty for a month now. You are trying to turn an irrelevant thing into a scum tell, when it would be a WIFOM or a null-tell AT BEST.
Calcifer wrote:
Katsuki wrote:Responding to jim last post, soft-claiming being completely pro-town? Not really. Blatently anti-town? Definately not.
Nope. Blatantly anti-town. Hell, I'd even call it scummy. You could've drawn a counterclaim from the REAL Mario, who might be our doctor, cop, vig etc, and out him for the scum to pick off. If you don't call THAT blatantly anti-town, then I honestly don't know what is.
Tunnel more. Already tunneling on the fact that I am supposedly a fake Mario. Trying to lynch me quick before town changes their mind on me huh.

Calcifer wrote:
Katsuki wrote: Calcifer: Still probably scum, terrible case and so called evidence re: "Kat 'never' policy votes". Gandalf has already stated in this thread that that is not true. Still has yet to explain how that is "kat-is-scum" evidence too, just constantly flings around "kat is scum".
So... your case on us is that we're attacking you...?
Nope, my case is that you guys have yet to present any case on me other than a "OMG KAT POLICY VOTE, MUST BE SCUM" and a "KAT IS NOT MARIO LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH".
Calcifer wrote:
Katsuki wrote:If anything, I would be willing to put my neck in the noose D2 if we lynch Calc today.
Nice try, scum. But we're not settling for anything less than a Day 1 scum lynch.
Good, I'm glad that you agree with lynching you today. Have a nice day.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:30 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Yeah, Kat is definitely scum. Flailing scum at that.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Katsuki »

gandalf5166 wrote:Yeah, Kat is definitely scum. Flailing scum at that.
So your last few posts have been the same thing. Is there anything you'd like to add?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Framm wrote:I would still like to you to point out where you are getting that idea, I have never indicated one way or another on that vote. I won't vote for him right now, so there is no "oops, I didn't know he was at L-1." votes.
Well, when you vote someone else other than the person most under scrutiny right now without even commenting on his wagon, I assume that you disapprove of the vote/are avoiding commenting on it.
Kat wrote:Funny. No one policy votes in a newbie game because you are playing with newbies and hence setting an example.
...an example of how to play correctly; thus, you don't do things like policy lynch or no-lynch on Day 1 because it's inherrantly anti-town.
Kat wrote:If around the same time = span over a month, then sure. I have been making policy votes on shotty for a month now. You are trying to turn an irrelevant thing into a scum tell, when it would be a WIFOM or a null-tell AT BEST.
How is it irrelevant? Policy lynches are EXTREMELY easy for scum to hid behind and consistantly hurt the town. That's not WIFOM, that's not a null-tell.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Aw Kat, you want a full case? Here you go, even though I'm probably still wasting my breath.

You piggy-backed onto a policy vote. Policy lynches are inherrantly anti-town (I've explained why, you haven't rebutted any of it yet), and the fact that you piggy-backed onto another's policy lynch means that it required no conscious thought whatsoever. The fact that you haven't policy-voted in any of the games you've been confirmed town in, which is the part you simply LOVE to focus on, is just icing on the scum-cake.

You soft-claimed Mario when you were at L-5. I see no reason for any PROTOWN PLAYER to softclaim what I presume to be an important powerrole on Page 3 of a game, especially since you were only at L-5 at the time. I can see scum doing that, however, softclaiming such a presumably pro-town role is a quick and cheap way to push votes off you without having to fake any abilities whatsover.

Instead of properly defending yourself, you have simply said that "we have no case", called us scum, and proceeded to form one of the most blatant OMGUS tunnels I've ever seen. I mean, you never follow up with any of your other scum reads, and they're pretty much just weak one-liners anyway. This is doubly scummy because you are under pressure; instead of refuting our case, you simply try to discount it by calling us scum.

Your move, scum.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Calcifer wrote:
Kat wrote:If around the same time = span over a month, then sure. I have been making policy votes on shotty for a month now. You are trying to turn an irrelevant thing into a scum tell, when it would be a WIFOM or a null-tell AT BEST.
How is it irrelevant? Policy lynches are EXTREMELY easy for scum to hid behind and consistantly hurt the town. That's not WIFOM, that's not a null-tell.
By that logic, gandalf would be scum too, as he policy votes shotty too.

Your original argument was that I never policy-voted. Now you change direction and are trying to turn a GENERAL thing I do at the beginning of every game (with shotty) into a GAME-SPECIFIC scum-tell (in this case, for this game). Going along with the scum philosophy you have for policy votes, then it would mean that I am scum in every game I play. Unless you argue that in every game I policy-vote shotty I'm scum, then your argument of me being scum for policy-voting in THIS game is irrelevant and proves nothing.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Katsuki »

p-edit: I will comment on your post later when I have time.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I policy vote shotty, but anyone who looks at any of my games can see that I have literally used DMSIS as my random vote in every game I've played in since he joined the site. Whether they have him in them or not. So obviously, it's not in any way a scum tell. Not saying it's one for you, but my case is definitely different. I don't think you're scummy because of the policy vote, but I'm certainly glad Calc pushed you for it, because we've caught scum as a result.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

^^ 100% of games we've been in together
#freeShotty

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”