Mini 1069 - Hospital Madness Mafia (Game Over!)

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:25 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Specifically, how NS... (i'm Soory, I just don't buy it at the moment... still reading.) (sorry if my spelling sucked in that post, I'm in the middle of reading....)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Reading=done, This is going to be my last post in a bit....

Okay, Chesskid hasn't posted much content. He's ridden along with Exe on a wagon. Voted for the bigest wagon, and nothing else. I get the wagon now... And I do feel he is more scummy then TL.
uvote
However, he doesn't seem to point fingers in badlight, but he does seem to cruse with town-looking players.
vote chesskid
L-2.

Can't post any more due to a lightning storm that could fry my computer.

Fixed tags, counting the vote.
after a wank.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:29 am

Post by Parama »

Day 1 Vote Count #4

[5] chesskid3
- TheLonging, Moospiker, Nobody Special, Wingless, CooLDoG

[2] Nobody Special
- Exe, chesskid3

[1] TheLonging
- Zang

[1] CooLDoG
- Tasky

[1] Uprising
- Enigma

[0] Enigma
-

[0] Wingless
-

[0] Tasky
-

[0] Zang
-

[0] Exe
-

[0] Moospiker
-

[0] bv310
-

Not Voting (2): bv310, Uprising

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is 10/31/10 at 9 AM CST.

Prodding Zang.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:53 am

Post by bv310 »

Totally forgot I was in this one. O_o

Anyway, reading my 5 pages now.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Zang »

chesskid wrote:That was a pretty pathetic attempt to distract from NS's obvious buddying with you. Seriously, I'm sure you can do better, here's another try:
Dot you know what Buddying even is?
wiki wrote:Buddying up is a tactic, usually used by members of the Mafia, to try to make yourself look less threatening. Typically the Mafia member will try to be friendly in some way, either outright or, more often, subtly. If the Mafia member is ever lynched at some point, and other players have noticed the buddying, it tends to throw suspicion on the person the Mafia was being friendly towards, thereby causing confusion even after the Mafioso's death.
Why would TL try to distract from NS's Buddying if he is town?
chesskid wrote:Try reading the thread.
If your not going to explain your reasoning for something, don't bother posting.
Dude not cool this was my wagon 

Unvote
Vote: NS
Why did you vote for NS? It should've been obvious that we were out of RVS because the NS wagon wasn't random.

Tasky wrote:UNVOTE: VOTE: CooLDoG
scum.
Is this serious or random? If it is serious, why is cooldog scum?
TheLonging wrote:Any RVS wagon would be productive, even an RVS wagon on the mod. Also I love how my wagon just quickly dissipates.
Yes, but it is more productive to wagon a player because you get a response from the person your wagoning as well of those on and off the wagon.
Wingless wrote:I really do not undertand chesskid. I am suspicious of him. He doesn't have cruelty which is town,
How is cruelty town?
ChessKid wrote:Whee I think I found scum in the first 2 pages. Go me.
(only brief posts until late tomorrow, got a lot of homework to do, then I'll respond to this laughable wagon.
If you have enough time time to reread the first two page and post this, then you have enough time to post who you think is scum and at least a brief summary of why they are scum.
Uprising wrote:I have issues with random voting because I'm afraid I'll vote the wrong person and then everyone will be all like "OMG YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY SCUM NOW"
You can't vote for the wrong person in RVS, your vote is supposed to be random.

I think chesskid is scum. He is active lurking by providing no content even though he promises it and he hoped on the NS wagon with no reasons

Unvote
Vote: Chesskid3
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Parama »

Day 1 Vote Count #5

[6] chesskid3
- TheLonging, Moospiker, Nobody Special, Wingless, CooLDoG, Zang

[2] Nobody Special
- Exe, chesskid3

[1] CooLDoG
- Tasky

[1] Uprising
- Enigma

[0] TheLonging
-

[0] Enigma
-

[0] Wingless
-

[0] Tasky
-

[0] Zang
-

[0] Exe
-

[0] Moospiker
-

[0] bv310
-

Not Voting (2): bv310, Uprising

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is 10/31/10 at 9 AM CST.

chesskid3 is at L-1.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Enigma »

I see zero non circumstantial evidence as to why everyone is voting chesskid...
Interesting to see everyone jump on his wagon with pretty weak evidence.

Also,
Mooooooooooooo!
^Just some random post to let people know I know I'm in the game but I was too busy to post something non-trivial on my iphone.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Tasky »

OHOHOH. I'm in this game. but actually I haven't got much time. therefore, I am going to lurk a bit at the beginning. no, I'm not scum.
I am not going to hammer five pages in, and I hope you too don't do that.
other than that, have fun.

PS: don't worry, sometimes later in the game, when I feel like it and when the game get's
really
interesting, then
maybe
I will get back onto it.
PPS: CooLDoG is still scum.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Do I have to claim, or can i make this wagon go away without claim *HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT* Also there are very opportunistic people on this. Longer post coming.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok. Time to explain my actions this game, and find the opportunistic scum who switched from any TL/NS wagons to mine.Scumscumscum.

First of all, I did not wagonhop with EXE. I suggested putting someone at L-2 for fun. I then hopped on the biggest wagon, followed by EXE, creating L-3. At this point, NS hopped off, which gave me my first connection - NS and TL are linked. It could also be that NS is just scared of early wagons. Either way, this was something worth investigating. I asked him some questions, went away, Meanwhile a wagon started on him. I of course joined that because the point is to pressure NS.

There's a summary of my actions and why I did them. Now to analyize other people's actions.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

TL's vote on me is OMGUS for suggesting we wagon him to L-2. Horrible reason, but not neccessarily a scumtell (OMGUS IS NOT A SCUMTELL)

NS wagon starts up for obvious reasons.

MOospiker gives 0 reasons for his vote except for a quoted comment asking NS why someone being at L-3 is disconcerting. (because, you know, NS unvoted when someone was at L-3), and then votes me.

NS hops onto my wagon to save his skin. Pretty obviously that, because none of his reasons are true.
Wingless wrote:
Moospiker wrote: Wow. Look at Posts 53-55. Wingless wants information from NS and votes him. Exe repeats Wingless and votes NS. chesskid blindly wagons DESPITE earlier stating...
chesskid3 wrote:
Ho ho ho this RVS sure ended fast.

NS - Why is someone being at L-3 disconcerting?
Vote: chesskid3
I really do not undertand chesskid. I am suspicious of him. He doesn't have cruelty which is town, and tries not to seriously attack anyone to keep his opportunity to attack another person instead which is scummy in my eyes. He doesn't really posting content. I need explanations chesskid.
Explanations to WHAT? You quoted someone's post where he voted me for no reason. Super job you just did.
YOu just made my scumlist, actually. Congratulations!
I post on page 3. Of course there is no content to make a nice accusation. You work with what you get, you pressure people like I was doing, and if scum are so obvious as to attack you for it, well that's your gain too.

Exe is town.

CoolDog has a bunch of giant posts with nothing in them.

NS, it's not fingerpointing when it's on page 2, it's called running with what you have. You really suck at the RVS, don't you? VI or scum? TIME WILL TELL.
CooLDoG wrote:
Reading=done
, This is going to be my last post in a bit....

Okay, Chesskid hasn't posted much content.
He's ridden along with Exe on a wagon. Voted for the bigest wagon, and nothing else
. I get the wagon now... And I do feel he is more scummy then TL.
uvote
However, he doesn't seem to point fingers in badlight, but he does seem to cruse with town-looking players.
vote chesskid
L-2.

Can't post any more due to a lightning storm that could fry my computer.

Fixed tags, counting the vote.
Spot the contradiction for bonus points? Complete 180 degree swing on me to join the biggest wagon, and joining at a semi-suspicious time, thus the need for the long post.
Welcome to the scumlist.
Zang wrote:
chesskid wrote:That was a pretty pathetic attempt to distract from NS's obvious buddying with you. Seriously, I'm sure you can do better, here's another try:
Dot you know what Buddying even is?
Yes.
wiki wrote:Buddying up is a tactic, usually used by members of the Mafia, to try to make yourself look less threatening. Typically the Mafia member will try to be friendly in some way, either outright or, more often, subtly. If the Mafia member is ever lynched at some point, and other players have noticed the buddying, it tends to throw suspicion on the person the Mafia was being friendly towards, thereby causing confusion even after the Mafioso's death.
Why would TL try to distract from NS's Buddying
if he is town?

Herp derp derp welcome to the point of that.

chesskid wrote:Try reading the thread.
If your not going to explain your reasoning for something, don't bother posting.
TL hadn't read the thread, obviously. I don't read threads for other people. You don't want to read, replace out please

Dude not cool this was my wagon

Unvote
Vote: NS
Why did you vote for NS? It should've been obvious that we were out of RVS because the NS wagon wasn't random.
Because he was scared of having someone at L-3. I'm the one who asked him questions

Wingless wrote:I really do not undertand chesskid. I am suspicious of him. He doesn't have cruelty which is town,
How is cruelty town?
More importantly, wtf is cruelty?

ChessKid wrote:Whee I think I found scum in the first 2 pages. Go me.
(only brief posts until late tomorrow, got a lot of homework to do, then I'll respond to this laughable wagon.
If you have enough time time to reread the first two page and post this, then you have enough time to post who you think is scum and at least a brief summary of why they are scum.
I didn't reread the first two pages. that took maaaaybe 60 seconds to post.

I think chesskid is scum. He is active lurking by providing no content even though he promises it and he hoped on the NS wagon with no reasons
Active lurking = having a full day of classes today along with 2 problem sets due. Please reread that postyou quoted about how busy I was? I bolded it for you.

Unvote
Vote: Chesskid3
There's your post.

List:
Scum:
CoolDog
Wingless

Town:
Enigma
Exe
Tasky

All reads subject to change should obvscum present itself. Have a good day.
If you people seriously make me claim I will hurt you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: cooldog
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Yes, I knew someone would vote me because I do make a 180. However, the reason I made the 180 is as follows (Sorry that I couldn't add too many reasons for my vote due to lightning storm. I may not be able to give my full reasons now. But most likly I will be able to get to it tonight.):

Lack of content. You have generated less content then ether me or TL.
Lack of reasons for vote until pressed to do so.
Wagon hopping with what seems to be little thought.
You are the biggest wagon, it would be nice to get a claim or to confirm you town/scum, if the latter it would be a nice lynch.
I'm not necessarily for a lynch of Chesskid, I'm for the wagon on chesskid. I want information not a mis-lynch. I still think the TL/NS group is the better lynch, but when that wagon got derailed I felt it best to vote for you. The biggest wagon, as you would say. I did go back and read the whole game before I did this. I wouldn't have voted you if I hadn't found some of your actions scummy, or if I hadn’t read your posts. However, I still find it strange that your wagon picked up so much speed.

Sorry if I was un-clear before.
after a wank.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm not necessarily for a lynch of Chesskid, I'm for the wagon on chesskid. I want information not a mis-lynch. I still think the TL/NS group is the better lynch, but when that wagon got derailed I felt it best to vote for you. The biggest wagon, as you would say. I did go back and read the whole game before I did this. I wouldn't have voted you if I hadn't found some of your actions scummy, or if I hadn’t read your posts. However, I still find it strange that your wagon picked up so much speed.

Cool, you get deniability. Plus nice wall of IIoA.

You are the biggest wagon, it would be nice to get a claim or to confirm you town/scum, if the latter it would be a nice lynch.
Rolefishing woo. I softclaimed a PR. Pretty sure that counts as town, Mr.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also, you say you knew someone was going to vote you for the 180 - why worry about it? Surely you can explain it so nothing to be worried about....unless you are scum and scared of votes amirite?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:43 am

Post by Enigma »

chesskid3 wrote:You are the biggest wagon, it would be nice to get a claim or to confirm you town/scum, if the latter it would be a nice lynch.
Rolefishing woo. I softclaimed a PR. Pretty sure that counts as town, Mr.
What? You soft claimed??? Really??!? Where I didn't see it?

PS: Scum can soft claim PR's to Mr.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:13 am

Post by Exe »

Chesskid is playing worse than ever... I have a sinking suspicion he's town though. Either way, a lynch is not yet in order.
NS is still obvscum, but he hasn't posted since the last time I said that so nothing has really changed.
Mod wrote:chesskid3 - TheLonging, Moospiker, Nobody Special, Wingless, CooLDoG, Zang
I am pretty much certain there is scum somewhere on this wagon. It's rare enough that 6 town members agree on something, especially so quickly.
Reads of each, based on their votes:

TL: First voter suggests he isn't scum, but it's certainly possible. TL, your vote-posts don't say a whole lot about Chesskid, anything more you'd like to say about that?
Moospiker: Vote suggests he doesn't actually understand what's being said...appears to be calling out Chesskid for hypocrisy, but I don't see it. Moospiker, can you give more justification to your vote?
NS: craplogic here. Evasiveness and fingerpointing? I don't really see the first anywhere, and the latter is only a scumtell in the right context.
Wingless: God, the grammar makes attitude hard to read, and attitude is everything. However, I'd say it seems genuine.
Cooldog: Your reasoning is inconsistent. You vote Chesskid because he has only voted the biggest wagon, and yet in the next post you explain that you like to be voting the big wagon to get the most information. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but that's a contradiction.
Zang: Provides reasoning, and sounds genuine, if a little bit underthought.

Most likely scum on the wagon:
NS, Cooldog

Still need to justify their vote:
TL, Moospiker

I still like my vote.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:15 am

Post by Exe »

EBWOP: I guess I should have made this clear: even if Chesskid is scum, I still believe that there are scum on his wagon. When the wagon is building so fast, I find it more likely that scum would bus. And, in that case, I'd say Chesskid-scum = Cooldog-scum. They have a pretty clear connection.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

My play is not horrible. Fuck you.

Tone it down, please. This is your warning.
Last edited by Parama on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:29 am

Post by Exe »

chesskid3 wrote:My play is not horrible. Fuck you.
Let's not cry like toddlers.
I also didn't actually say horrible. I'm just saying worse than your other games, seeing as I'm in so many of them.

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Heh. Youre also horribly wrong. Also join the cooldog wagon please, since there's no support for ns ATM.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also to mention ongoing, in others I'm active and wagoned, here I am busy with Hwk and accused of active lurking and wagoned. My post was full of good points, and yet you ignore all of them and criticize me. Why would you do that? Read my post. Comment. Shut up.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:39 am

Post by Tasky »

chesskid3 wrote: Town:
Enigma
Exe
Tasky
why do you think I am town?
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:50 am

Post by Exe »

I told you how I felt about your alignment. Any good points in your post were reiterated in mine, which you could read and notice yourself.
I also disliked your softclaim. If you felt the wagon was truly opportunistic (which it does appear to be) then I think you shouldn't have claimed at all.
Either way, no need to throw a tantrum.

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

@ Tasky, you actually gave reasons for your vote, something very few people have done.

@ Exe, couldn't be wifom/fake? :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”