Objection Redux - It's all over bar the shouting!

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by Rhinox »

Hey Fate, I'm sure thats all convincing and all. In case you haven't seen my sig, you should only expect posts of about this quality until about next tuesday or so. I won't have nearly the time or energy to properly respond until then.

And by the way, the "faked meta" was sarcasm, i.e. the :P
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Hahahaha. Fate, You make another ridiculous meta read on me filled with some stupid interpretations on my statements. I'm not even surprised anymore.
Fate wrote:ISO 1: "I like the start of this game already" What the hell does this even mean? VV was the FIRST to post, so it isn't like anything awesome had happened. There was no awesome D1 START flavor either, so this just looks like pressed posturing to "say something townlike" aka he's "Excited to be in a game with cool peeps!"
Sooo, I can't like the start of the gaem with a playerlist I've been excited about? What's so scummy about this sentence? Why the hell is this me posturing to say something 'townlike'? How the hell is this sentence supposed to be interpreted as 'something townlike' anyway?
Fate wrote:This is the post I was referring to BTW, what part of it DOESN"T scream scum to you?
1. Herp derp platypus
2. what the hell is RRUA?
3. here's when the lightbulb came on for me. Vig/Investigation/NK Fodder??? I'm not worried?
WELL HOLY FUCK. This is why VV is scum. Wait lemme post one more before I go rage:
1.Herp derp platypus your faise.
2.Rainbow Robot Unicorn Attack Mafia. My first game with Vi.
3.Why yes~. Vigging/Investigating/NKing you is the best play ever. Anyone who doesn't is subpar given that you are nigh unreadable and your playstyle includes incredibly risky gambits that could destroy town. (*cough* /invitational 11 *cough*). On the other hand, not-NKing you could be bad for scum since I'll admit that you do sometimes tunnel on scum(not this time though.)
Fate wrote:2. Why am I not a bad lynch? What THE FUCK? Town doesn't have this mindset, SCUM has this mindset and uses it to say "look how town I am I consider myself a viable option for teh rope!!!" SCUM
Vi made a statement about me not being a bad lynch. Is it bad to question that statement given that there is a wagon on her?
Fate wrote:VIG....COP...////// NK FODDER? So basically VV is saying "Im not worried about Fate he'll be taken care of at night one way or the other as one alignment or the other so Im not gonna bother butting heads with him." HE KNOWS IF HE BUTTS HEADS WITH ME HE WILL BE LYNCHED. Also, he doesn't take into consideration GODFATHER BEING IMMUNE TO COPS, which he SHOULD be afraid of given our history of me as a scum Godfather, ALSO VIG? As SpyreX's gut pointed out, WHAT THE FUCK ME GETTING VIGGED? It was just padding to his little list to make it seem like he had all his options sorted out. VV KNOWS I would not be vigged nor have I ever been vigged.

SO VV FENCESITS LIKE A CHAMP, AND SCUMMILY AVOIDS ME WITH FAULTY REASONING THAT IS NOT SUPPORTED BASED ON OUR COMMON META AT ALL.
You haven't done anything stupid yet. I'm not really afraid of you though(although Vi-scum is fucking scary. *stalked a certain open game*). I'll
gladly
attack you once I see another VT claiming cop gambit or whatever anti-town maneuver you come up with.

---
Socio wrote:Actually Elli is probably scum and I would reluctantly vote him to lynch at this point as well.
Hi~ Care to explain?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by Fate »

Ah fuck, is it only me and scum online tonight?

HEY SPYREX. HURRY UP WITH PYP AND GET OVER HERE FOR JUSTICE:

HINT: ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS POST "IM AGREEIN WITH FATE AND MY VV VOTE BECAME SRS"
PEDIT LOL FUCKING LOL. IT LITERALLY IS ONLY ME AND MY SCUMREADS ON TONIGHT
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by Fate »

Rhinox wrote:

And by the way, the "faked meta" was sarcasm, i.e. the :P
Rhinox wrote: the "faked meta" was sarcasm,

Oh shit you might have to die before VV. Let me read VVs latest post
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Rhinox
ie. #75

Also, I might not be on for too long Fate, so we need to hurry up this yellfest and get it over with.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:Hahahaha. Fate, You make another ridiculous meta read on me filled with some stupid interpretations on my statements. I'm not even surprised anymore.
HAhahahah oh shit I've been caught. I'm not even surprised, I knew it would happen hence me sweating bullets with each post in anticipation of your grand entrance and X-Ray vision.
Sooo, I can't like the start of the gaem with a playerlist I've been excited about? What's so scummy about this sentence? Why the hell is this me posturing to say something 'townlike'? How the hell is this sentence supposed to be interpreted as 'something townlike' anyway?
That's an interesting response to the weakest point in my case that was thrown out there to cash scumfish like YOU. "WHY IS THIS A SCUMTELL WAAH!" Instead of saying why it ISNT a scumtell. GfuckinG
1.Herp derp platypus your faise.
2.Rainbow Robot Unicorn Attack Mafia. My first game with Vi.
3.Why yes~. Vigging/Investigating/NKing you is the best play ever. Anyone who doesn't is subpar given that you are nigh unreadable and your playstyle includes incredibly risky gambits that could destroy town. (*cough* /invitational 11 *cough*). On the other hand, not-NKing you could be bad for scum since I'll admit that you do sometimes tunnel on scum(not this time though.)
Why would investigating me be good play? If scum have a framer LOOK HERE GUIZ. Also /in didn't "destroy town" with my gambit, it just sped up our loss. You can sit up on your biased throne of "HOHOHOHO PLUM WAS OBVIOUS" but it wasn't so fucking obvious for those of us in the trenches, and REGARDLESS of what happened Plum was gonna have a helluva a LyLo.

Also you CONTINUE to fence sit even AFTER being called out on it. Wow, your scumplay hasn't improved at all.
"here let me explain why vigging you is good: META LOL" "here let me explain why investigating you sis good: YOU CANT BE READ" here let me explain why NKing you is good "you SOMETIMES tunnel on scum" BUT. it you were TRULY town, you'd say "herpa derpa now you won't be NKd Fat eif youre gonna tunnel on me like a gorramed moron. "On the other hand" ON THE OTHER HAND LET ME LIST ALL POSSIBLE BULLSHIT AGAIN BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO TAKE A STANCE ON YOUR ALIGNMENT STILL.

Vi made a statement about me not being a bad lynch. Is it bad to question that statement given that there is a wagon on her?
Why would y.... oh fuck I misread the statement. >___________> I thought it was you saying "why am I not a good lynch?"

EITHER WAY. "there is a wagon on her" what...the... fuck? Sure it would've been fine if ou had left it at "question that statement" but to mention a RVS WAGON like its a SERIOUS ONE BUILT ON A CASE OF SOME SORTS.

OH HELLLLLLL U ARE SCUM.
Fate wrote:VIG....COP...////// NK FODDER? So basically VV is saying "Im not worried about Fate he'll be taken care of at night one way or the other as one alignment or the other so Im not gonna bother butting heads with him." HE KNOWS IF HE BUTTS HEADS WITH ME HE WILL BE LYNCHED. Also, he doesn't take into consideration GODFATHER BEING IMMUNE TO COPS, which he SHOULD be afraid of given our history of me as a scum Godfather, ALSO VIG? As SpyreX's gut pointed out, WHAT THE FUCK ME GETTING VIGGED? It was just padding to his little list to make it seem like he had all his options sorted out. VV KNOWS I would not be vigged nor have I ever been vigged.

SO VV FENCESITS LIKE A CHAMP, AND SCUMMILY AVOIDS ME WITH FAULTY REASONING THAT IS NOT SUPPORTED BASED ON OUR COMMON META AT ALL.
You haven't done anything stupid yet. I'm not really afraid of you though(although Vi-scum is fucking scary. *stalked a certain open game*). I'll
gladly
attack you once I see another VT claiming cop gambit or whatever anti-town maneuver you come up with.
Translation: "I'll gladly push your lynch if you come up with some bullshit gambit that has pro-town motivations and means you are pro town but i'll push it then because it will be EASIER to push your mislynch then. For now I'll just sit here and NULLAND and talk to you like you're town cause I'm scum."

Hi~ Care to explain?
So... now YOU asking Sociopath a question actually IS asking question for no fucking reason in order to look town

>_>
<_<

inb4UK hypocrisy

But then again not really. Someone else has ACTUALLY asked Sociopath to explain, and I'll be FUCKING DAMNED if it was Papa Zito.

PEdit: Thanks for the bus vote clown, nice not elaborating at all.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by Fate »

Papa Zito wrote:
SocioPath wrote:Actually Elli is probably scum and I would reluctantly vote him to lynch at this point as well.
If he's probably scum then why etc.
Socio wrote:Actually Elli is probably scum and I would reluctantly vote him to lynch at this point as well.
Hi~ Care to explain?

DING DING DIN.G WE HAVE A FUCKING WINNER

L
O
L
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Awesomesauce.

vote: VV

Snipe edit: in the time it took me to write this, Fate's posted even more LOLOLOL Fate UNLEASHED.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by Rhinox »

<3 Fate.

you're the one who called it fake meta. I seem to remember a few people in /in 11 calling me scum with VV and DGB. If you think i would seriously use that as evidence to say I am not scum especially not with VV in this game rather than just joking around, then well maybe you don't know me as well as you think you do.

would it make it any better if I went back to voting VV? I don't really feel like being the word of reason preventing his lynch all game again :P

P. edit shit can't do that now it would be OMGUS :P
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by Fate »

AlmasterGM wrote:Awesomesauce.

Snipe edit: in the time it took me to write this, Fate's posted even more LOLOLOL Fate UNLEASHED.
You're in this game?

>_>

Your vote is appreciated sir, I will do all I can to fix those potholes in your neighborhood.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by Fate »

Rhinox wrote:<3 Fate.

you're the one who called it fake meta. I seem to remember a few people in /in 11 calling me scum with VV and DGB. If you think i would seriously use that as evidence to say I am not scum especially not with VV in this game rather than just joking around, then well maybe you don't know me as well as you think you do.

would it make it any better if I went back to voting VV? I don't really feel like being the word of reason preventing his lynch all game again :P

P. edit shit can't do that now it would be OMGUS :P
YOU ARE THE ONE THAT ADMITTED IT WAS FAKE FUCKING META AND TRIED TO JUSTIFY THAT WITH A SMILEY FACE THAT YOU PUT IN THERE FOR OTHER REASONS. YOU ARE LYING TO MY FACE YOU SCUM BOI.

AND NOW YOU CANT DO IT BECAUSE IT WOULD BE OMGUS AND MORE SARCASM SMILEYS AND MORE APPEASEMEANT "IF I DO THIS ARE EW COOL" ANDOAJNMEOJFIOEJIFOJAEOITJ

AR
JAIRHJAIEO

TOO MANY SCUM

ONE VOTE.

CHOPPING BLOCK:
RHINOX
VV
RHINOX (UK)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by Fate »

Anyway, AGM makes me think a better title for me would be UNLEASHED, but regrets and past is past and all that.

AND AGM being in this game made my subconscious say "that's more than 12 people your gut has been keeping track of, what the hell?" and made me check page 1 and realize this was a 14 player game aka more than 3 scum maybe >_>
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fate wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:Awesomesauce.

You're in this game?

>_>

Your vote is appreciated sir, I will do all I can to fix those potholes in your neighborhood.
SORRY IM RAININ ON UR PARADE OF A GAME. celebrating holidays and traveling and stuff.

And thanks for fixing the potholes, the wear they were putting on my tires was not nice at all.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Rhinox »

when did I admit it was fake meta?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

omg you post so much i can't even keep up.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by Fate »

You're not raining on anything, I seriously just saw your post and my mind went "how many fuckin people are in this anyway?" but not consciously, because I wasn't CONSCIOUSLY counting or anything like that.

Anyway I doubt scum would say "Awesomesauce" in reference to a case on their partner so you're in the clear alignment wise.

GET USED TO IT FELLAS. YOU HAD YOUR 3 PAGES TO DICK AROUND WITHOUT MY AWARENESS BUT NOW THAT I"VE GOT THE REIGNS WE"RE TAKING THIS TOWN TO WINCITY.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Fate »

Rhinox wrote:when did I admit it was fake meta?
I read it wrong, hence my rage subsiding.

Now shut the hell up and vote VV before I get REALLY pissed. Also don't come crying to me for protection since you are most likely going to be the counter wagon.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:HAhahahah oh shit I've been caught. I'm not even surprised, I knew it would happen hence me sweating bullets with each post in anticipation of your grand entrance and X-Ray vision.
Once again, you fail to read me. Try again.
Fate wrote:That's an interesting response to the weakest point in my case that was thrown out there to cash scumfish like YOU. "WHY IS THIS A SCUMTELL WAAH!" Instead of saying why it ISNT a scumtell. GfuckinG
No, that was a question showing why it ISN'T a scumtell. Your point is summarized as: "Being excited about a game is a scumtell". And I don't even have to explain why this is stupid.
Fate wrote:Why would investigating me be good play? If scum have a framer LOOK HERE GUIZ. Also /in didn't "destroy town" with my gambit, it just sped up our loss. You can sit up on your biased throne of "HOHOHOHO PLUM WAS OBVIOUS" but it wasn't so fucking obvious for those of us in the trenches, and REGARDLESS of what happened Plum was gonna have a helluva a LyLo.
HAHAHa. Oh fate! You're theorizing on Framers, a very uncommon role, and using it to look like your case makes sense when it doesn't? HAHAH. Regardless~ You could have kept your vig and mislynched mith with a Plum/SpyreX kill. You had to say you're a vig. Admit it, you destroyed it.
[/quote]Also you CONTINUE to fence sit even AFTER being called out on it. Wow, your scumplay hasn't improved at all.
"here let me explain why vigging you is good: META LOL" "here let me explain why investigating you sis good: YOU CANT BE READ" here let me explain why NKing you is good "you SOMETIMES tunnel on scum" BUT. it you were TRULY town, you'd say "herpa derpa now you won't be NKd Fat eif youre gonna tunnel on me like a gorramed moron. "On the other hand" ON THE OTHER HAND LET ME LIST ALL POSSIBLE BULLSHIT AGAIN BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO TAKE A STANCE ON YOUR ALIGNMENT STILL.[/quote]
Yesssss, because all players get reads this fast in a 4 page game..with someone yelling at your face. Fencesitting accusation is garbage. I like my games nice and slow, k? You know I'm a player who likes to read up and make proper accusations.
Fate wrote:Why would y.... oh fuck I misread the statement. >___________> I thought it was you saying "why am I not a good lynch?"

EITHER WAY. "there is a wagon on her" what...the... fuck? Sure it would've been fine if ou had left it at "question that statement" but to mention a RVS WAGON like its a SERIOUS ONE BUILT ON A CASE OF SOME SORTS.

OH HELLLLLLL U ARE SCUM.
Whut? Wagons are made for the purpose of pressure which strenghtens reads. I'd like to be sure of Vi's alignment before I start sheeping her because I like her playstyle. I'm not scum in this game with her and I knew she destroys towns as scum sooo yeah.
Fate wrote:Translation: "I'll gladly push your lynch if you come up with some bullshit gambit that has pro-town motivations and means you are pro town but i'll push it then because it will be EASIER to push your mislynch then. For now I'll just sit here and NULLAND and talk to you like you're town cause I'm scum."
Your bullshit gambits may have protown motivations...but they're mostly bullshit and risky. You're lucky they even work.
Fate wrote:So... now YOU asking Sociopath a question actually IS asking question for no fucking reason in order to look town
Socio made a statement. Why should I not question this statement? Yes, argue that doing town things is an attempt to look town. Your case is as empty as my cigarette box. BRB, buying some.

LoL quotes attempting to look like they mean something. (Socio is know for lurking dickweed. More questions more chances of it getting answered! *gasp IT'S LIKE THE LOTTERY!?*)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by Fate »

This one will be even easier to debunk.

You scumMcSCUMBAG
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: AGM
Blatantly opportunistic.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

yay front row tickets to vv vs fate.

sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

Snipe edit @ VV's vote: LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:
Fate wrote:HAhahahah oh shit I've been caught. I'm not even surprised, I knew it would happen hence me sweating bullets with each post in anticipation of your grand entrance and X-Ray vision.
Once again, you fail to read me. Try again.
Nice defense. I don't need to try anymore I just blow words in your direction and you claim scum.
Fate wrote:That's an interesting response to the weakest point in my case that was thrown out there to cash scumfish like YOU. "WHY IS THIS A SCUMTELL WAAH!" Instead of saying why it ISNT a scumtell. GfuckinG
No, that was a question showing why it ISN'T a scumtell. Your point is summarized as: "Being excited about a game is a scumtell". And I don't even have to explain why this is stupid.
My point is MIREPRESENTED as what you have just said. My ACTUAL point is: "faking excitement because he doesn't know what he would say as town and is acting quite obviously is scummy as hell"
Yesssss, because all players get reads this fast in a 4 page game..with someone yelling at your face. Fencesitting accusation is garbage. I like my games nice and slow, k? You know I'm a player who likes to read up and make proper accusations.
^This is you explaining why you "don't have a read on me"
^This is you NOT explaining why you are fencesitting with your "THESE THREE WISHES TO BE USED ON FATE IN ORDER TO DEAL WITHHIMMMMMMMMMMM" and your retro-planations of why it is "good play" to both VIG me, INVESTIGATE me, and NK me as scum. Well gholly wiz mr. i can provide a scenario and meta on EVERY PLAYER in this game and why it would be a good idea to do X, Y, and Z to their ass.
Whut? Wagons are made for the purpose of pressure which strenghtens reads. I'd like to be sure of Vi's alignment before I start sheeping her because I like her playstyle. I'm not scum in this game with her and I knew she destroys towns as scum sooo yeah.
HEY CLASS> NOTICE THE INCONSISTENCY.
1. Vi-scum is scary as hell! IM AFRAID OF ViSCUM!
2. I made a RVS wagon on Vi to get a read on his alignment.

HOW THE HELL WOULD TOWNVV EXPECT VISCUM TO ACTUALLY REACT TO A RVS WAGON? VISCUM WOULD NEVER EVER DO SUCH A THING.

Oh and bonus points, what the FUCK is up with the last line of this quote? "I'm not scum in this game with her" WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING HERE? Bullshit fucking statement that makes no sense from a town point of view.
Your bullshit gambits may have protown motivations...but they're mostly bullshit and risky. You're lucky they even work.
Ok so deflect my point and not answer, that's scummy. I said "you admitted you would push my lynch if I gambited, even though my gambits are all done when I'm town with town motivations?"
YOUR RESPONSE:
"your gambits have protown motivations, but they iz risky and youre lucky they work"
YOUR REPSONSE WASNT THIS:
"yeah but I would lynch you if I saw you doing such a gambit for X, Y, Z, reasons"

SCUM MC SCUM MC OBVSCUM.
Socio made a statement. Why should I not question this statement? Yes, argue that doing town things is an attempt to look town. Your case is as empty as my cigarette box. BRB, buying some.
1. BECAUSE PAPA ZITO ALREADY FUCKING ASKED.
2. YOU WERENT DOING A TOWN THING BECAUSE IT HAD ALREADY BEEN DONE. YOU ARE NOW DOING A SCUMMY THING(S): REPEATING BULLSHIT THATS BEEN SPEWED WITH NO ORIGINAL CONTENT OF YOUR OWN +NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE THREAD>
LoL quotes attempting to look like they mean something. (Socio is know for lurking dickweed. More questions more chances of it getting answered! *gasp IT'S LIKE THE LOTTERY!?*)
Now you're justifying why you asked on TOP of Zito with some sort of "if I ask him too, socio will answer!" WAY TO RETRO ACTIVELY EXPLAIN THAT YOU JUST MISSED ZITOS POST BECAUSE YOU ARENT READING THE THREAD YOU SCUMBAG>

OH MY GOD YOUA RE SO SCUM.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:
Vote: AGM
Blatantly opportunistic.
in the words of a wise Pikachu:
LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:My point is MIREPRESENTED as what you have just said. My ACTUAL point is: "faking excitement because he doesn't know what he would say as town and is acting quite obviously is scummy as hell"
Okay. Why do you think I'm faking excitement? I've shown in the previous thread that I was pretty excited. What makes you think I'm faking it here?
Fate wrote:^This is you explaining why you "don't have a read on me"
^This is you NOT explaining why you are fencesitting with your "THESE THREE WISHES TO BE USED ON FATE IN ORDER TO DEAL WITHHIMMMMMMMMMMM" and your retro-planations of why it is "good play" to both VIG me, INVESTIGATE me, and NK me as scum. Well gholly wiz mr. i can provide a scenario and meta on EVERY PLAYER in this game and why it would be a good idea to do X, Y, and Z to their ass.
I never have a read on you. It just doesn't happen. I've ignored you for the first part of LOTR Mafia because I didn't even want to try. But then the player list narrowed and you forced me to get a read on you(scum, then Town.)

Again, I'm not fencesitting. I'm actively trying to get multiple reads off people with you screaming in my face. I've explained that I'm a slow starter. You should know this. We've been in like 5 games together.
Fate wrote:HEY CLASS> NOTICE THE INCONSISTENCY.
1. Vi-scum is scary as hell! IM AFRAID OF ViSCUM!
2. I made a RVS wagon on Vi to get a read on his alignment.

HOW THE HELL WOULD TOWNVV EXPECT VISCUM TO ACTUALLY REACT TO A RVS WAGON? VISCUM WOULD NEVER EVER DO SUCH A THING.

Oh and bonus points, what the FUCK is up with the last line of this quote? "I'm not scum in this game with her" WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING HERE? Bullshit fucking statement that makes no sense from a town point of view.
What inconsistency? This is a stupid as it gets.
I don't know Vi's alignment. Therefore I'm trying to get a read on her because if she's scum then we are fucked. Try to read into the evolution of my explanations rather than expecting that I'll explain everything in one fell swoop.

OMG. WHY SHOULD SCUM VV EXPECT VI TO ACTUALLY REACT TO A RVS WAGON? Why wouldn't she do such a thing? She's still a player and her skill doesn't make her exempt from statistics/theories.
Fate wrote:Ok so deflect my point and not answer, that's scummy. I said "you admitted you would push my lynch if I gambited, even though my gambits are all done when I'm town with town motivations?"
YOUR RESPONSE:
"your gambits have protown motivations, but they iz risky and youre lucky they work"
YOUR REPSONSE WASNT THIS:
"yeah but I would lynch you if I saw you doing such a gambit for X, Y, Z, reasons"

SCUM MC SCUM MC OBVSCUM.
It's pretty obvious that I dislike your stupid antitowngambits despite their protown motivations. Isn't 'dislike' and 'antitown' counted as X, Y, Z?
Fate wrote:1. BECAUSE PAPA ZITO ALREADY FUCKING ASKED.
2. YOU WERENT DOING A TOWN THING BECAUSE IT HAD ALREADY BEEN DONE. YOU ARE NOW DOING A SCUMMY THING(S): REPEATING BULLSHIT THATS BEEN SPEWED WITH NO ORIGINAL CONTENT OF YOUR OWN +NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE THREAD>
1. BECAUSE ASKING AGAIN IS BAD, WHY EXACTLY?
2. *cough* hypocrisy *cough*

[quote="Fate]Now you're justifying why you asked on TOP of Zito with some sort of "if I ask him too, socio will answer!" WAY TO RETRO ACTIVELY EXPLAIN THAT YOU JUST MISSED ZITOS POST BECAUSE YOU ARENT READING THE THREAD YOU SCUMBAG>

OH MY GOD YOUA RE SO SCUM.[/quote]I LIKE TO ASK AGAIN IN CASE PEOPLE MISS STUFF. GIVEN YOUR CAUSTIC SPAMMING OF THE THREAD WITH DRAWNOUT 'ARGUMENTS' WHICH POINTS YOU STRETCH INTO YOUR OWN DELUSIONARY SCUMTELLS, IT IS NOT UNREASONABLE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by Fate »

If you're going to blatantly lie about leaving the thread to buy cigarettes and then posting right afterward because your feet are to the fire and you're about to flip scum as soon as every competent player gets in this thread, then don't even bother.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”