Mini 1105: A Mafia Invasion! (Game Over)

LlamaGod
LlamaGod
Townie
LlamaGod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by LlamaGod »

The Mute wagon shrank really fast. I think it had scum relieved to get RVS votes off a buddy.
Mute also has just placed an unannounced L-1 vote (L-2 wasn't announced either so she can share the scumpoints with Dizzle).
Her reasoning is extremely limited and it looks like hope for an unintentional hammer.
I don't like the Rosswilliam wagon much. He hasn't done anything I see as scummy.
He doesn't want to get lynched. Nobody does. He doesn't want to be a VI. OK.
He certainly could still be scum, but the wagon on him seems very large for this early.
I felt like unnecessary effort at looking-town was put into Mute's early posts.
Agar seems to agree.

Vote: Mute

FOS: Dizzle for a similar approach to the RW wagon.

-llama
LlamaGod
LlamaGod
Townie
LlamaGod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by LlamaGod »

Since it's a new page I'll go ahead and make sure Guderian's message doesn't get missed.
Guderian wrote:
Take your god damn votes of RossWilliam.

At least announce
L-1
as well.
No excuses for quickhammering.
Dizzle
Dizzle
Goon
Dizzle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Dizzle »

Not sure what's up with Mute

Unvote
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Guderian »

I dislike both Mute and Dizzle, but I assume they both cant be scum together because no scum would want to be so blatantly linked by their anti-town votes/play.

LlamaGod, you are a hydra of who again? Llamarble and ...
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by Mute »

Guderian wrote:Guys, Dizzle just unvoted and voted to put Ross at L-2 with this amazing reasoning.
Anyway, still not liking the way Ross's admission that he was in self-preservation mode, followed by his immediate change in strategy once it was called out for the nonsense that it was.

Unvote
Vote: RossWilliam
Can we all get about to voting him please? That was one of the scummiest votes switches I have ever seen.
Guderian wrote:
Take your god damn votes of RossWilliam.

At least announce
L-1
as well.
Guderian wrote:I dislike both Mute and Dizzle, but I assume they both cant be scum together because no scum would want to be so blatantly linked by their anti-town votes/play.

LlamaGod, you are a hydra of who again? Llamarble and ...

Wow I've never seen someone go back and forth so frequently. First you're asking for his lynch, then saying to take the vote off of him to everyone, now accusing me of being scum in a WIFOM scenario?
Unvote; Vote: Guderian
:dead:
-Hard to see big picture behind pile of corpses-
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

Mute wrote:
RossWilliam wrote:@Dizzle. I am not and never was in self-preservation mode. The goal of this game is not to survive, it's to win. If I'm lynched, and that provides information for the town to win, I still win, even though I'm not alive
I think this is what's confusing you:
RossWilliam wrote:I feel like if I vote irrationally I'll paint a target on myself and distract everyone else from the real scum. I know voting crazily can provoke discussion, and if the thread was running dry perhaps I would, but for now we seem to be discussing, and most people giving plenty of reactions and interactions, and that's whats going to be helpful to fine scum down the line.
I know I said the buzzword "paint a target" but if you read what I said my intentions weren't to keep myself alive, they were to keep the thread from being murkied by distracting activity, and people paying more attention to me than the scum. Basically, I was trying to avoid being a Village Idiot
Yet that's precisely what has happened.
You're causing more confusion than what is beneficial to the town at this point.
Unvote; Vote: RossWilliam

You're saying I'm causing confusing and distracting the town from finding scum. That's exactly what I was trying not to do, but ok. Even if that is the case, you don't lynch someone just because you think they're an unhelpful townie. No, you ignore them. If you believe someone is hurting the town in that way, then deserve a slap on the wrist or something. Putting someone at L-1 is not a slap on a wrist, that's asking for them to be lynched.

UNVOTE: Vigilante Ventriloquist
VOTE: Mute

If you think I'm unhelpful or annoying, great. That does not equal scum and I shouldn't be lynched for that
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by Guderian »

Are you a brick?
That was one of the scummiest votes switches I have ever seen.
Notice who just switched votes. Notice who this comment is directed at. Notice who my vote is on.

Correct, You have correctly deduced I want Dizzle lynched.

So your vote was so transitory that you had no problem putting someone at L-1 without warning, then switching for incomplete and false reasoning while using WIFOM to back it up?
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:07 pm

Post by Tasky »

UNVOTE: VOTE: RobCapone
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by RobCapone »

^ see this is the perfect example of what I tried to say earlier, votes with no reasons are scummy

when you vote you should provide a reason, a vote with no reason is an attempt to slide under the radar hopefully undetected. I don't care if you are voting for me but give me a reason so I can atleast defend myself, I can't defend myself against nothing.

FOS: Tasky

Reasonless voting is scummy

now on to Mute

you definitely need to be aware of the vote count, especially when putting somebody at L-1

Unvote, Vote: Mute

It definitely seemed like you were trying to allow mafia to come in with a quick hammer and your reason is horrible
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:10 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Wow, you guys vote like moths in a lamplight. RobCapone is still scum though. He'll take whatever lynch is available to save his skin.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:14 am

Post by Zachrulez »

4th vote count of day 1:

Mute - 4 (AGar, Llamagod, Rosswilliam, Robcapone)
Rosswilliam - 3 (Vigilante Ventrioquist, Jerbs, Pappums rat)
Robcapone- 3 (Ellibereth, VP Baltar, Tasky)
Dizzle - 1 (Guderian)
Guderian - 1 (Mute)

Not voting: 1 (Dizzle)

With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch

Day 1 will end no later than Friday Jan 14th at 3pm CST
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:22 am

Post by pappums rat »

lol mute and dizzle look really bad right now. mute's reasoning for voting guderian is awful. i dont think we should discount the possibility that they are both scum. either of them could have just said that they did not know the vote count if rosswilliam had been lynched. dizzle's quick unvote and saying 'dont know whats up with mute' was p scummy, sounds like he is trying to distance himself from mute iyam.

tasky, please explain the vote for robcapone.

unvote
vote mute

mute is now at l-2.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Tasky »

pappums rat wrote:tasky, please explain the vote for robcapone.
right now I'm voting for the lulz of it.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Vigilante Ventriloquist
Vigilante Ventriloquist
Goon
Vigilante Ventriloquist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Vigilante Ventriloquist »

Looks like this game exploded since I last posted. It looks like we now have 3 wagons going on.

I still like the RossWilliam wagon. I gave reasons for this before and they still apply. Unfortunately, that wagon seems to have mostly died out.

I'm not really a fan of the Mute wagon here. I've been getting the feeling that his suspicions are genuine, even if it's just a gut feeling. I also find it interesting that the Mute wagon built up quickly twice. It kind of looks like a default wagon that people are jumping to when they have nowhere better to go and that bothers me a bit. If Mute is actually town, it wouldn't surprise me if at least 2 scum are voting him.

Since it seems like the RossWilliam wagon isn't going anywhere right now, I'm willing to
unvote, vote: RobCapone
. The fact that he chose to ignore this game even though he posts so frequently is a bit suspicious (though largely alleviated by his explanation) and his post #108 looks kind of bad. I would definitely prefer a RossWilliam lynch though and if other people are willing to switch back to RossWilliam, I will certainly be among those switching.

Jerbs wrote:@VV

Why would RossWilliam being scum make Tasky town? They just got into a little argument. That has no influence on whether or not they are scum or town
It's mostly because of his post #52. He felt the need to defend Tasky as part of his reason for voting me despite claiming only a weak read. This leads me to believe that RossWilliam is scum using the fact that I voted someone he knows is town as justification for voting me. It would be odd for him to include that as part of his reasoning for his vote if they were both scum.

I'm not sure how I feel about the L-2 and L-1 votes from Dizzle and Mute. I'm not sure Dizzle actually knew he was putting RossWilliam at L-2 (I didn't realize until someone pointed it out) and, to be fair, Mute seemed to crosspost with Guderian pointing this out. Not sure what to make of Dizzle's unvote in post #102 though.

I might need to reread RossWilliam to take a closer look. Things are starting to not add up so well and it might be time for me to reevaluate some of my stances so they do. I also want to take a closer look at pappums rat and Jerbs. Something about them is bothering me right now and I'm not sure what.
"I WANNA lynch Vigilante Ventriloquist for being annoying enough to be a Reaper Charlie alt" -GreyICE

"Vig, go die in a hole now Please before I kill you myself." -The Acting Method
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Mute »

RossWilliam wrote:
Mute wrote:
RossWilliam wrote:@Dizzle. I am not and never was in self-preservation mode. The goal of this game is not to survive, it's to win. If I'm lynched, and that provides information for the town to win, I still win, even though I'm not alive
RossWilliam wrote:I feel like if I vote irrationally I'll paint a target on myself and distract everyone else from the real scum. I know voting crazily can provoke discussion, and if the thread was running dry perhaps I would, but for now we seem to be discussing, and most people giving plenty of reactions and interactions, and that's whats going to be helpful to fine scum down the line.
I know I said the buzzword "paint a target" but if you read what I said my intentions weren't to keep myself alive, they were to keep the thread from being murkied by distracting activity, and people paying more attention to me than the scum. Basically, I was trying to avoid being a Village Idiot
You're causing more confusion than what is beneficial to the town at this point.

You're saying I'm causing confusing and distracting the town from finding scum. That's exactly what I was trying not to do, but ok. Even if that is the case, you don't lynch someone just because you think they're an unhelpful townie. No, you ignore them. If you believe someone is hurting the town in that way, then deserve a slap on the wrist or something. Putting someone at L-1 is not a slap on a wrist, that's asking for them to be lynched.

UNVOTE: Vigilante Ventriloquist
VOTE: Mute

If you think I'm unhelpful or annoying, great. That does not equal scum and I shouldn't be lynched for that
You're right, which is why I rescinded my vote against you. As I said a a few posts above, I do not like how Guder is being so inconsistent. So, my voting for him stays. With him first asking for you to be lynched without placing a vote on you then calling me out for placing it, and using a WIFOM argument to implicate me/Dizzle as scum, to me I see that as a scum bussing.

Also not liking how Tasky's posts lack any real content, are just "fer teh lulz" more or less, and he's doing his best to not try and get caught on the radar.
FoS: Tasky
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Guderian »

I never asked for Ross to be lynched. Reread, and try again.
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Jerbs »

@Ross
RossWilliam wrote:
Mute wrote:

If you were never in a self-preservation mode, why were you on the fence at the beginning? I would think that someone that isn't worried about dying would be more outgoing and try more things

Also, I disagree with you. Anyone detrimental to town should be lynched, IMO. If you are not helpful, thats ok. But if you're bad for town, then thats not good

Ross's vote on VV seems kinda ...OMGUSy. After the scuffle with VV, he votes him. Kinda like telling a kid to write a paper, and the kid writes about how the person who told him to write the paper is a douche.
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Mute »

Guderian wrote:I never asked for Ross to be lynched. Reread, and try again.
Alright, I've re-read it.
also reread this. If you'd like to have the lynch count announced (which I assume was directed towards me as I've yet to do so), then I'd like to ask you to stop blank quoting please, if only to keep track of whether you're quoting yourself or someone else.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by RobCapone »

VP Baltar wrote:Wow, you guys vote like moths in a lamplight. RobCapone is still scum though. He'll take whatever lynch is available to save his skin.
so if you were being voted, you would just give up and be lynched? You imply that I am scum and I want to take whatever lynch is available, however would somebody who is town not do the same thing? I am town and I don't want to be lynched so I am voting for the people who are actually doing things that are scummy.

Agar's vote was scummy
Mute putting somebody at L-1 is scummy

What I do notice that both times mute's wagon gets a decent size you come in and divert attention, I won't draw any conclusions from that just yet but if mute does flip scum, I'll be sure to bring it back up.

you don't like the way I play? fair enough but come at me with something more tangible than a gut feeling or because I wasn't into this game as much as others I have been playing for a couple of weeks, those are really weak reasons for a bandwagon.

My votes outside of RVS come with real reasons, you don't like them? tell me why they are wrong.

Tell me why Agar coming back from V/LA and jumps on the biggest bandwagon without really looking like she caught up is not scummy

Tell me why mute putting somebody at L-1 without annoucing they are at L-1 is not scummy? I can tell you I can't recall a single game I have been in when the person putting a person at L-1 hasn't annouced it, so I don't know if it is a scum tell or not but not saying they are at L-1 does make for an accidental (or purposeful but claim to be accidental) hammer happen.

If Mute would have apologized and said she didn't realize I would not have had such an issue with it, but she didn't apologize for it.

@ VV - can you please explain why that post of mine was so bad? you can look at meta and see just like I hate lurkers, I hate people who don't provide a reason for their vote. I almost insist on it because it is easy for scum to push a lynch on "gut feelings" and not have anything substantial to back it up.

@ Tasky - I believe with having 2 near lynches we have left RVS, maybe you were unaware of it.

ok off to bowling nite, I will be able to chime in from my phone however.
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Guderian »

To be honest, I dont see either of these three wagons as scum, with my only half way decent suspicion being on Mute.

(Why doesn't anyone else like Dizzle)

Tasky's vote is lulz worthy, especially when not backed up by reason and even admitting to voting without any convictions.

I think the fact that the rosswilliam wagon has gone from 0--------> 6 ----------> 2 votes goes a long way in confirming the fact he is town. The lucidity of that wagon was astounding.

Also, Ellibereth needs to say more or become relegated to scum-oblivion.

Fos: ellibereth
Fos: tasky
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Mute »

@Rob: So far the only games I've played here are a newbie one and this one currently in progress. The games I've played off-site, as well as the newbie game I was playing prior, it was not a commonplace thing, if it happened at all. If that's the norm outside of the newbie section I'll be sure to keep it. I know to apologize for my mistakes and to own up to them. It will not happen again, I'll do to remember to include the lynch count when voting towards lynch.

Unvote
@AGar: You still there dude?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Now that sounds reasonable especially now I notice your sign-up date

unvote
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Ok, so I'm rereading stuff to actually get invested in this game because the Ross vs. VV fight was putting me to sleep. Out of that whole thing, I just got that they were really talking past each other and didn't care about the other's alignment so much as being right. Meh to that whole mess.

Not sure if I believe Rob's story, but I hope he is telling the truth. In terms of:
Rob wrote:VP - you realize I could have showed up tomorrow and you could easily say the same thing to me, doesn;t mean it is any true now than it would be tomorrow. I had just got home and was looking over my threads, I wasn't even going to post before I did all my stuff but I had a few minutes. and 2ndly would it have really been better for me to not say anything at all? When I am able to be on a computer and can get on MS I am going to play the game, you can look at my history, I do like to post alot when I am able to.
Well, no, that's not true at all actually. It wouldn't have been the same thing if you were too busy to post and couldn't make it until the next day. At least that looks like you're actually busy and not actively avoiding the thread. From my perspective, you got called out and then *poof* magically appeared to defend your lurking. The latter is suspicious and if you're claiming it's not, then you're not being objective about it.

What I find a little strange is that you seem to blame your lack of attention here to being busy in your other two games that were near lylo, but then you tack on that you hadn't bookmarked this game. You then return to the 2 other games excuse with pappums rat in post 86. What I'm bothered by is not that either of these aren't reasonable excuses (they are), but I would think bookmarking the game would actually be the bigger issue. How is being busy in your other two games even relevant when you had forgotten about this game altogether? I find that strange and a bit like you're overcompensating in your excuses. Even though you didn't bookmark this game, were you checking it still?

@ Ross - join date aside, how much mafia have you played and do you have an alt?
LlamaGod wrote:The Mute wagon shrank really fast. I think it had scum relieved to get RVS votes off a buddy.
On what basis is scum and why do you think Mute's buddies (both of them, really?) would RV him?
Guderian wrote:Notice who just switched votes. Notice who this comment is directed at. Notice who my vote is on.

Correct, You have correctly deduced I want Dizzle lynched.
heh, you're my favorite for this game so far.

Mute looks like poo that isn't paying attention to anything people are saying.
Rob wrote:It definitely seemed like you were trying to allow mafia to come in with a quick hammer and your reason is horrible
^Imma buss my buddy.

Rob + Mute + ???? = Scum Forever

That being said:
VV wrote:I'm not really a fan of the Mute wagon here. I've been getting the feeling that his suspicions are genuine, even if it's just a gut feeling.
What? You don't get why people are voting for someone that hurriedly pushed someone to L-1 for incomprehensible reasons and then OMGUSed someone else for something that isn't even true? I'm not really a fan of your Mute defense here, even if it's just a gut feeling. Maybe Rob is town that just plays terribly....
Mute wrote:I do not like how Guder is being so inconsistent. So, my voting for him stays.
ARE YOU READING THIS GAME? *ahem*

The fact that Mute has posted twice now and not moved his vote is scummy. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you were skimming, but now you're intentionally not understanding. Here's a big hint: you're wrong.

Jerbs needs to comment on things that are actually happening recently. Things like Mute and Rob Capone come to mind.
Rob wrote:so if you were being voted, you would just give up and be lynched?
Considering I said nothing of the sort, no.
Rob wrote:You imply that I am scum and I want to take whatever lynch is available, however would somebody who is town not do the same thing? I am town and I don't want to be lynched so I am voting for the people who are actually doing things that are scummy.
Whole lot dissonance up in here. So you're saying you'll take any lynch, town or scum, to save your ass. Which you follow up by saying you're only voting people that are acting scummy. My point is that you're doing the former only, and no, I don't think that's a protown action. When you're town, your only goal is to lynch scum, not take whatever lynch is available to save your skin. Yes, your mislynch if you're town is bad, but it's no worse that mislynching someone else. When you're town and being wagoned wrongfully, you explain why your wagon is wrong and who you think is ACTUAL scum. So which is it, are you hunting scum here or trying not to get lynched?
Rob wrote:Agar's vote was scummy
Mute putting somebody at L-1 is scummy
I don't really disagree, but then again you are just sheeping people to save yourself, right? I've yet to really see an original point from you that I thought was even halfway useful for finding scum.
Rob wrote:What I do notice that both times mute's wagon gets a decent size you come in and divert attention, I won't draw any conclusions from that just yet but if mute does flip scum, I'll be sure to bring it back up.
wtf are you talking about?
Rob wrote:you don't like the way I play? fair enough but come at me with something more tangible than a gut feeling or because I wasn't into this game as much as others I have been playing for a couple of weeks, those are really weak reasons for a bandwagon.
I never said anything about gut. The second reason is very valid. You downplaying it doesn't change that fact.
Rob wrote:My votes outside of RVS come with real reasons, you don't like them? tell me why they are wrong.
You sheep people to save your skin. That's notsogood.
Rob wrote:Tell me why Agar coming back from V/LA and jumps on the biggest bandwagon without really looking like she caught up is not scummy
Hint: I pointed this out first. Pay attention.
Rob wrote:Tell me why mute putting somebody at L-1 without annoucing they are at L-1 is not scummy? I can tell you I can't recall a single game I have been in when the person putting a person at L-1 hasn't annouced it, so I don't know if it is a scum tell or not but not saying they are at L-1 does make for an accidental (or purposeful but claim to be accidental) hammer happen.

If Mute would have apologized and said she didn't realize I would not have had such an issue with it, but she didn't apologize for it.
Also, not your reasoning. ALSO, I never said I didn't think it was scummy.
Gud wrote:I think the fact that the rosswilliam wagon has gone from 0--------> 6 ----------> 2 votes goes a long way in confirming the fact he is town. The lucidity of that wagon was astounding.
Possibly. My gut agrees, but you never know.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by RobCapone »

If I'm providing my own reason I am not sheeping

WTF I am talking about is mute's wagon got big twice and twice you deflect attention away from it than you say she is probably scum with me, so first you try to diffuse her wagon by deflecting to me and you top it off by saying she is possibly scum after all

You are just creating confusion in my opinion

I can't really do anything to make you beleive my RL situation and how I played this game but you can look at my meta here and as HopOnMyJoystick and see that I dont ever lurk, this is the one time RL hit and if you want to lynch me, go ahead and do it.

But I'd prefer we lynch scum instead
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Mute »

@VP: I just retracted my vote. Yes, I'm interpreting things differently from you. If this is a scumtell then holy cow, everyone must be scum. The confusion I had with Guder is that he's quoting people and not saying who he's quoting, thereby (for me at least) not being concise in whom he is addressing.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”