TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:29 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

ShadoWolf wrote:There is no leads. This is Day 1. Nothing has happened previously to give us any leads.
Then you make your own leads. You scumhunt. You vote people to pressure them. You don't sit back and vote for no lynch.

~Pie
Show
IIII LOOOOOVE YOOOUUU JESUUUUUUUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

"Oi, I'm already sick of THB."
~ Cobblerfone
"That was... schitzophrenically entertaining."
~ Pine
"Fugi + Pie = I like life"
~ Parama
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Exe »

Is ShadoWolf lynched yet? Hmm...nope.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:36 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:There ARE no leads. This is Day 1. Nothing has happened previously to give us any leads.
Then you make your own leads. You scumhunt. You vote people to pressure them. You don't sit back and vote for no lynch.

~Pie
Well I'll try to do that from now on then. :lol:

Vote: Llamarble:
because they were the person who signed up before I was. And they have the number 13. Clearly scum here.

(Also apologies for my grammatical fault here. I noticed it just after I posted and it's annoying me now.:lol:)

Preview Edit:
Exe wrote:Is ShadoWolf lynched yet? Hmm...nope.
Correct. 11 needed to lynch, I've got maybe 5 or 6.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

ShadoWolf wrote:
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:Why was my reasoning bad?
Voting NL just because you have no scumreads is just idiotic and scummy. A vote on anyone is a better vote than NL, especially on Day 1.
Lamb wrote:Why don't you just try actually posting content, or looking for leads, instead of voting NL and saying "herp derp there's nothing to find here".
There is no leads.
This is Day 1. Nothing has happened previously to give us any leads.

Funny. I think I've got a solid lead.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Beefster »

ShadoWolf wrote:
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:There ARE no leads. This is Day 1. Nothing has happened previously to give us any leads.

~Pie
Well I'll try to do that from now on then. :lol:

Vote: Llamarble:
because they were the person who signed up before I was. And they have the number 13. Clearly scum here.

(Also apologies for my grammatical fault here. I noticed it just after I posted and it's annoying me now.:lol:)

Preview Edit:
Correct. 11 needed to lynch, I've got maybe 5 or 6.
You're trying too hard. Just play normally. Hunt some scum. Seriously, you're not going to get anywhere if you continue with this attitude.

THINK for yourself instead of just following others' advice.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:49 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

UNVOTE: ShadoWolf
He’s displaying the frustrated town meta. Pretty sure Shado is town, albeit not town that’s playing very well. I’d much rather lynch scum than a townie playing anti-town.
Exe wrote:Wagoning fate? That's disappointing. I like Fate. He's one of the closest players to my mafia style beliefs.

But I definitely can't pass up the biggest wagon.

Vote: Fate
Disappointed in wagon. Joins wagon. Clear contradiction is clear.
Exe wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Shadowolf
<< is scum. This is not RVS.
Aggressive confidence. While not necessarily telling in and of itself, I'll address this aggressive below when it continues.
Exe wrote:QFT. Lynch this scum.
Still lacking any real content.
Still far too aggressive and unhelpful. Pushing the fast lynch on the easy target. Can’t put up any real content and rides off of others’ reasoning.

VOTE: Exe
Here is actua-scum.

~Fugi
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:39 am

Post by themanhimself »

Scott Brosius wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So essentially, you threw out an NL to passively lurk, under the cover of "waiting to find a scum read"?
No, not at all, I did it because in previous threads I've been in I've had a tendency to lurk, and I certainly didn't want to be accused of doing that in this game. It appears to have shown that I'm in this game anyway, even if now many people suspect me. :lol:
You "certainly" don't want to be accused of doing that this game? Why are you insinuating that in this game its more important for you to not appear as if you are lurking?

Unvote
Vote: ShadoWolf
QFT. ShadoWolf is acting fairly stupidly but I'm not sure it's scummy. My initial reaction was just confused newb but this game wasn't easy to get into, is he a Hydra under a new account or what's the deal there?
TwoHeadedBoy wrote: Curious as to why Shado's being jumped on, but no one seemed to bat an eye at Elli. Yes, Shado's reasoning for it was crap (so I completely understand the wagon on him), but a vote for NL is still bad. I'd expect at least
some
comments on Elli, but no one has brought it up yet. Odd.
However, this is very true. As there's already enough pressure on ShadoWolf I'm going to VOTE: Elli until new information arises.
If P then Q.
Theman had us nailed.-rekirts
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Robocopter87 wrote: Lol, VOTE: Parama. I'm going to play with fire. I wonder if I'll get burned.

The mod is not a valid vote because the mod is not a player in this game.
Killjoy. Well that confirms the Mod isn't anti town. You can all thank me later.
Rena wrote: Do you normally open games with massive walls like this? Why not get out all of the uselessness in signup threads?
First of all, Thats not a massive wall. Not in the slightest.
Second of all, No, I don't. Theres just a lot of people that I havent played with in a while here that I would like to greet.
Third of all, Sorry, I didn't realize that you were haylen when I read the playerlist. I forgot to put you on the list.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote: PEDIT: Guess I was to late with trying to tune down the Caps Lawke Rage. Here we go... :roll:

Why would you want that toned down? Yes it can be slightly distracting to town, but it works. (From what I've seen. At least, for Fate it does).

Why would you want to deter them from hunting scum?
I think that Fate's Caps lock isnt what makes him catch scum so well. Its his intelligence and cunning that does. But yes, apparently people can nail like four scum in a row in a flawless town win through caps lock rages. That game was pretty wicked and lucky.

Well. Things are happening. Its pretty intense. But I doubt that most of this matters to catching scum. But whatever, lets just continue as normal.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Exe »

themanhimself wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So essentially, you threw out an NL to passively lurk, under the cover of "waiting to find a scum read"?
No, not at all, I did it because in previous threads I've been in I've had a tendency to lurk, and I certainly didn't want to be accused of doing that in this game. It appears to have shown that I'm in this game anyway, even if now many people suspect me. :lol:
You "certainly" don't want to be accused of doing that this game? Why are you insinuating that in this game its more important for you to not appear as if you are lurking?

Unvote
QFT. ShadoWolf is acting fairly stupidly but I'm not sure it's scummy. My initial reaction was just confused newb but this game wasn't easy to get into, is he a Hydra under a new account or what's the deal there?
TwoHeadedBoy wrote: Curious as to why Shado's being jumped on, but no one seemed to bat an eye at Elli. Yes, Shado's reasoning for it was crap (so I completely understand the wagon on him), but a vote for NL is still bad. I'd expect at least
some
However, this is very true. As there's already enough pressure on ShadoWolf I'm going to VOTE: Elli until new information arises.

Scum with Shadowolf. Lynch #2 found.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:13 am

Exe wrote:
themanhimself wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:

Unvote
some

True enough, but I think TwoHeadedBoy needs to be looked at aswell.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:15 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Exe wrote:Scum with Shadowolf. Lynch #2 found.
Someone doesn't think exactly as he does so he FoS's him. That's kinda suspect.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:18 am

ShadoWolf wrote:

No, it's more about how themanhimself admitted that you were scummy, and understood your wagon, but chose to vote Elli instead. Essentially, diverting attention away from you (his potential scum buddy).

Nice try at a misrep though.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:21 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:

No, it's more about how themanhimself admitted that you were scummy, and understood your wagon, but chose to vote Elli instead. Essentially, diverting attention away from you (his potential scum buddy).

Nice try at a misrep though.
themanhimself wrote:QFT.
ShadoWolf is acting fairly stupidly but I'm not sure it's scummy
. My initial reaction was just confused newb but this game wasn't easy to get into, is he a Hydra under a new account or what's the deal there?
Looks like you were the one misrepping here.
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:26 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:True enough, but I think TwoHeadedBoy needs to be looked at aswell.
Then do it yourself, why are implying Exe should do it? It seems to be you're suspicious of everyone that's not 100% on board with the Shado wagon. Don't you think you're counting your chickens a bit prematurely? Then you answered something Shado addressed to Exe for Exe.

I'm feeling a Lady/Exe connection, she's playing off him too much for no valid reason.
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:29 am

Even worse. He thinks you are playing "stupidly", but doesn't think the NL vote is scummy, then votes Elli for voting NL?
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:True enough, but I think TwoHeadedBoy needs to be looked at aswell.
Then do it yourself, why are implying Exe should do it? It seems to be you're suspicious of everyone that's not 100% on board with the Shado wagon. Don't you think you're counting your chickens a bit prematurely? Then you answered something Shado addressed to Exe for Exe.

I'm feeling a Lady/Exe connection,
she's playing off him too much for no valid reason

Did I ever imply that I wasn't going to do it?

Also, directed at the bolded line: if you can find me one post that I have made that is a sheeping of Exe, I'll eat my (very decorated) hat.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:30 am

Also, I have a feeling that attack on me was more motivated by the fact that I called you on something, than you actually having a case on me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:

I'm feeling a Lady/Exe connection, she's playing off him too much for no valid reason.

~Fugi
There's also the fact that Exe called out themanhimself, who wasn't voting Shado, but not us. Instead, Lady calls us out for not staying on the Shado wagon. Interesting.

Lamb: Why do you think we should be looked at?
Both Lamb and Exe: What are your opinions of Scott Brosius and Elli? And opinions of each other? Thanks.

~Pie

[PEdit]
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also, I have a feeling that attack on me was more motivated by the fact that I called you on something, than you actually having a case on me.
Not liking this "you don't have a case on me nyeh" attitude. I used to say this a lot as scum. I'll let Fugi address Lamb's other post, though.
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:36 am

Here's a question for you: Why did you defend Shado with a "frustrated town" meta, and essentially play down his NL vote, only to ask us to take a look at Elli too?

Reads to me like you're saying "This person did it too! Why Shado? Why not Elli?"

A very thinly disguised passive defense, only veiled further by your push for an Exe lynch, where you state that, and I quote,
EXE HAS NOT PROVIDED MUCH CONTENT

So tell me, how am I "playing off" someone who according to you doesn't even have any content in their posts?

P-Edit: Nice attempt at brushing Shado off to the side again. Asking for an Elli opinion. Why do you want an opinion on Elli? I thought Shado wasn't scum fro his NL vote, and yet you continue to push Elli for his? Not gonna slide.

If Shado flips scum, you're next.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:39 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Asking for an Elli opinion. Why do you want an opinion on Elli? I thought Shado wasn't scum fro his NL vote, and yet you continue to push Elli for his? Not gonna slide.
Not pushing. I asked a simple question. I'm just curious of your read on Elli. That's all.

If the question's too hard to answer, you can skip it and come back to it later. :)

~Pie
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:42 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also, directed at the bolded line: if you can find me one post that I have made that is a sheeping of Exe, I'll eat my (very decorated) hat.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Exe wrote:

True enough
, but I think TwoHeadedBoy needs to be looked at aswell.
I hope you enjoy hats.

Also, I agree with my other head, that was a scummy response. Just because someone hasn't provided much content doesn't mean you can't play off them. Playing off someone has no relevance to content at all actually. So that's a null point. Then there's the fact that you say we're next if Shado flips scum. 1) planning lynches is scummy as shit. 2) this has a really OMGUS-y feel to it. You went from "should be looked into" to "you're next" in a matter of a few posts.

~Fugi
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:43 am

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Here's a question for you: Why did you defend Shado with a "frustrated town" meta, and essentially play down his NL vote, only to ask us to take a look at Elli too?

Reads to me like you're saying "This person did it too! Why Shado? Why not Elli?"

A very thinly disguised passive defense, only veiled further by your push for an Exe lynch, where you state that, and I quote,
EXE HAS NOT PROVIDED MUCH CONTENT

So tell me, how am I "playing off" someone who according to you doesn't even have any content in their posts?

You missed this section. Answer this.

As for Elli, give me a second to look at his ISO.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:45 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Here's a question for you: Why did you defend Shado with a "frustrated town" meta, and essentially play down his NL vote, only to ask us to take a look at Elli too?
Maybe he just wants your opinion on Elli, and why you're not voting them despite them placing the same vote I am.

I believe that's exactly what he's saying. I think you're missing his intentions, but that's just my opinion.

A very thinly disguised passive defense, only veiled further by your push for an Exe lynch, where you state that, and I quote, EXE HAS NOT PROVIDED MUCH CONTENT

He has content. It just consists of "LYNCH SHADOSCUM IS HE DEAD YET" And that's fairly easy for you to play off, as you're showing.

P-Edit: Nice attempt at brushing Shado off to the side again. Asking for an Elli opinion. Why do you want an opinion on Elli? I thought Shado wasn't scum fro his NL vote, and yet you continue to push Elli for his? Not gonna slide.

If Shado flips scum, you're next.

I thought themanhimself was next?
Preview Edit:
They also answered, but I think I made some relevant points, so I'll still post this.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Ellibereth »

LadyLam wrote: As for Elli, give me a second to look at his ISO.
Take 3.
It's real pretty so far.
FLASH OF GREEN
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:49 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

You missed this section. Answer this.
My other head addressed the Exe part. Sorry, I forgot this. I see the reasoning for the Shado wagon, I understand Shado's reasoning in addition to the NL vote makes him scummy according to others, etc etc. I agree with my other head in that Shado is playing frustrated town.

I was the one that asked people to look at Elli, because it really seemed odd that not one person made a comment on an NL vote until Shado came along. Usually, if there's one person that votes NL, there's always someone that jumps right in and says why it's a bad idea. It's a common way to start (and start us getting out of) RVS. In my experience anyways.

I am simply asking curious questions. Not trying to push Elli, at least not for the moment, just wanting to see what the other players think.

And yes, I find it suspicious that Shado is answering questions directed to us.

~Pie
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:50 am

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also, directed at the bolded line: if you can find me one post that I have made that is a sheeping of Exe, I'll eat my (very decorated) hat.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Exe wrote:

True enough
, but I think TwoHeadedBoy needs to be looked at aswell.
I hope you enjoy hats.

Also, I agree with my other head, that was a scummy response. Just because someone hasn't provided much content doesn't mean you can't play off them. Playing off someone has no relevance to content at all actually. So that's a null point. Then there's the fact that you say we're next if Shado flips scum. 1) planning lynches is scummy as shit. 2) this has a really OMGUS-y feel to it. You went from "should be looked into" to "you're next" in a matter of a few posts.

~Fugi

First off, I knew you'd use that, so I'll point out that I suggested that you be looked into as well. Not exactly "sheeping" now is it?

Secondly, did you just accuse me of OMGUS? I'm sorry. This all started thanks to a comment in which I stated that you were a point of interest for me. Not the other way around.

Thirdly, my opinion changed. I no longer view you as a point of contention. You are full out trying to defend Shado. If he flips scum, you're a HIGHLY likely scum buddy. So yeah, if he flips scum, you're damn right I'm going to string you up.

FINALLY, you STILL haven't answered my FUCKING QUESTION. You gave me a bullshit answer of "content has nothing to do with this". LIES. Tell me EXACTLY how I'm playing off of him.

P-edit: Oh hai Elli ^_^

Shado, yet another example of "why me?" You're asking why I'm voting you and not Elli. That's scummy as shit.

P-Edit 2: Ok, thanks TwoHeaded

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”