DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

2. DemonHybrid, your vote was not random. Your bluff was that you were clearly trying to get someone you saw as a noob to crack under pressure that didn't really exist. Your "wagon" didn't really have a reason.
It is a random vote because the person who I was voting was random. My reasoning and wagon pushing was not random; in fact, no one's reasoning should be "random", the reasoning being to get us out of RVS. It's the VOTEE that is random. If I had voted for anyone else, you would not be singing this tune.

So, do you have anything else?
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

You had already ruled out Parama and Agar. Furthermore, I already had a vote on me so that probably influenced your vote more. So I'd like you to explain how that's random.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Maybe it would help you if I went over my course of actions.

I voted AGar to get a wagon on him to give us information, while saying that Parama's wagon would give us no information; he's a smooth enough player to write off RVS wagons like they're nothing. After which, I thought about it for a minute and realized that AGar would probably do the same thing. I've played in games with both players, and I know them well enough that wagons on them would give us little information.

So, I picked a person at random. I thought about voting winger to get a wagon on him, but decided on you. I don't know why I chose you, but you were one of the players with a vote already. THAT would be random.

Yeah, sure. You can nitpick and say it's not fully random from 12 players, but who really cares? You reacted badly to the vote, so I like it; it instantly became non-random, but when I chose you, yes, it was random from a downsized pool of players.

You want this one.
Cecily
Cecily
Goon
Cecily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Cecily »

Crazy and Parama, I really didn't look over the case against CP too carefully, because he was who my RVS vote was going towards anyways. I always hate this stage because I fall behind so quickly because I don't check all the time. All of this wagoning and everything has my brain going in circles. I'm also swamped with work and tests in these next few days so I won't be able to contribute very effectively until then.
I commented on Parama's claims against you because I didn't want to be viewed as ignorant for not reading the thread, but really I just don't like piano players.
(And just to clear this up, I play also, but competitive piano blows)
I'm going to retract my vote on CP for now because that's what I had intended to do originally.
unvote
This action is not to jump off a wagon that hasn't even really started yet, but just to do what I had planned.

I promise I'll get more into it a few days from now.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by AGar »

[winger] wrote:Oso, crazypianist contradicted himself (in my opinion) when he said he did not have a problem with the vote on him. That directly contradicts the tone set by the (what I'd consider) hostile/sarcastic "Lol" response he gave previously.
Just because you perceive the word "lol" to have a certain tone, doesn't mean it's a set-and-sold contradiction.

For the rest - The above is the kind of reasoning I'm talking about with Winger really trying to get that lynch going early on.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by AGar »

Moar Winger votes, plox.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:02 pm

Get out of my head Agar.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:05 pm

And for those who will inevitably misinterpret it, that was a joke.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Parama »

[winger] wrote:Parama/Oso, what is so bad about double voting randomly? This is my first game on this site, so you'll have to enlighten me a bit. I read through a few games here before I started this one, but I didn't see this being an issue there.
Pretty sure I actually already said why WHEN I called you out for it.
Also, play a newbie game if you're a newbie. Seriously.
crazypianist1116 wrote:3. Parama you seem to enjoy putting words in my mouth that weren't there. I was laughing at DH for reasons above. I don't really get why he's voting me, or why he thinks I'm panicking. Furthermore, he's not going to get any more info from me if I die, so I don't see why he's advocating for my death if he wants info from me..
He's voting you for RVS.
But you took it as a serious vote because you're paranoid.
Only scum have reason to be paranoid.
Go die plz :)
Cecily wrote:I'm going to retract my vote on CP for now because that's what I had intended to do originally.
unvote
This action is not to jump off a wagon that hasn't even really started yet, but just to do what I had planned.
You must have a reason for believing he's not scum, then.
Please do tell.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Again putting words in my mouth. Why you think I'm paranoid or panicked for that matter, I don't know.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Parama »

"Being paranoid" isn't putting words into your mouth. You saying that I'm putting words into your mouth is YOU putting words into MY mouth.

And you're not reading because I already went over that.
Parama wrote:
crazypianist1116 wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:Actually, you know what? Neither would AGar's.

Unvote, Vote: crazypianist
Lol
Lemme complete this post:
"Lol you're voting me for no reason so I should have to acknowledge your post but because I'm scum I'm incredibly paranoid about votes and thus feel I must acknowledge the vote"
You left a whole lot out, crazy. Why?
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Parama »

Hmm. I guess I AM putting words into your mouth there, but it's the words you forgot to type up, so it's not really me putting them there since they were there in the first place but never got spoken.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by sordros »

Hey guys, there is a lot going on, I think I'll have to re-read the case on the pianist. He seemed a little paranoic, but considering he's the first real wagon in the game I guess that might be natural.

@Parama: Why am I obvious town?
@RBT: Why are you seriously voting Cecily?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Parama wrote:Hmm. I guess I AM putting words into your mouth there, but it's the words you forgot to type up, so it's not really me putting them there since they were there in the first place but never got spoken.
Lol. Or if you need me to be more explicit for you:

[sarcasm]Lol.[/sarcasm]
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

sordros wrote:@RBT: Why are you seriously voting Cecily?
Experience tells me it's a good thing to do.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Parama »

Because:
sordros wrote:Slovenia? what are you talking about? As usual, I'm unable to follow you Parama.
I honestly don't think scum would be this literal about everything. It's kinda gut I guess but this just oozes those wonderful town vibes.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

unvote; vote: crazypianist

Mr. Manical Maestro, you have not answered my question. Why did you say 'lol' to DemonHybrid's then random vote? Also:
crazypianist wrote:Again putting words in my mouth. Why you think I'm paranoid or panicked for that matter, I don't know.
How saying you are paranoid putting words into your mouth? You are paranoid and you totally over-reacted to DH's random vote. You're scared of getting voted on you, even random votes on you. A town wouldn't really care if somebody random voted him, but scum would get a little creeped out at the thought of a wagon on him.

Also, I am really not liking cecily's play. He made his "random" vote on crazypianist, and then unvoted once pianist's seat got a little hot.

FoS: Cecily

Cecily: Why did you unvote?

As for winger, the only reason I really voted for him was to get out of the RVS. His double RVS vote was maybe marginally more scummy than most RVS posts, but it isn't even in the same ball-park as crazypianist's paraniod activity.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Enigma »

Special favor, can you try put your unvotes/votes at the start of a new line. Makes it a bit easier for me. I nearly missed the unvote buried in #78.

Thanks for the good activity guys. Much appreciated! Keep it up :)

Votecount 1.2
All you goldfish were so proud of your awesome monkey hunting skills. Those poor monkeys didn't stand a chance!

So in between poking your noses around and not minding your own business, you nearly found a monkey. Then you discovered you were alergic to monkeys.
Uhh ooh... you could feel a sneeze coming, stupid monkeys ... AAHH CHOO!!!

Errpp now there was just one problem. Goldfish don't have eyelids. God damn it!!

So now you would have to translate all those awesome monkey hunting skills into some mad ass eyeball hunting skills. Pity.

crazypianist1116 (4) - DemonHybrid, [winger], Parama, Bud Bidderskins

[winger] (3) - TwistedSpoon, AGar, Oso
AGar (2) - Sundy, Akira
Sundy (1) - crazypianist1116
Cecily (1) - Riceballtail

Not Voting (2) - sordros, Cecily

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch, 6 to no lynch.
The
deadline
is 3:30pm 20th March GMT+10.30.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Again I don't see why people interpret me saying lol as paranoid.
Bub, I answered your question in 73. I laughed at DH's vote because honestly it looked like he was trying to get something out of me that didn't exist with no pressure or reason. Specifically:
DemonHybrid wrote:
Vote: AGar
because I know Parama and an RVS bandwagon on him doesn't tell us shit.
Actually, you know what? Neither would AGar's.

Unvote, Vote: crazypianist
He thought he would get information out of me that he wouldn't get from other players. I saw this as him thinking I was weak, but I returned the favor with my lol.

[winger], 74 is just plain wrong. I never contradicted myself. DH was trying to form a wagon on me for what seem like a weak reason(stated above) which is why I lol'd and why I had no problem.

Cecily, it looks like you're trying to explain away your vote on me as RVS but 62 seems like it's not random.

I need to read through again and figure out who to vote.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

So, in other words, you took the vote completely serious. Which is everyone's case on you.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Crazy, you can say that it wasn't a bad reaction all you want, but the fact that you're even trying to peg a specific reason on why I voted you onto my vote shows clearly that you DO care about my vote. I really don't buy any of what you're saying.

You want this one.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:59 pm

I may have interpreted your vote to have more meaning than it really has but did I actually think the wagon was going to get you anything? No.
[winger]
[winger]
Goon
[winger]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by [winger] »

DemonHybrid wrote:So, in other words, you took the vote completely serious. Which is everyone's case on you.
This sums it up pretty well.

For whoever it was that said I can't give a "lol" a tone of voice... well, tomayto, tomahto. I disagree. The "lol" implied there was SOMETHING wrong with the vote, otherwise pianist would've ignored it.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:26 am

Post by AGar »

[winger] wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:So, in other words, you took the vote completely serious. Which is everyone's case on you.
This sums it up pretty well.

For whoever it was that said I can't give a "lol" a tone of voice... well, tomayto, tomahto. I disagree. The "lol" implied there was SOMETHING wrong with the vote, otherwise pianist would've ignored it.
I could've lol'd any vote. You're forcing a context onto it. THAT is your cornerstone. Everyone else is moving towards CP's sudden paranoia about it, but you are going with "He was scared from the getgo because he said lol! HE SAID LOL!"

The difference is tech, and why I am currently voting you. You grok?

Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:04 am

Post by Akira »

Wow this is fast.

I'll post my thoughts on crazy. Personally, I have absolutely no problem with the "Lol" and I can clearly see why he posted it. I don't like Parama adding all that imaginary flavor to the Lol just for him to make his case. For the rest, the whole bluff thing crazy pulled out doesn't make much sense, and it does look like scum flailing around but meh, there's not much more to it.
I'm not really sure what to think of him right now, so I'll keep it at that.

@AGar: When you voted for winger, he had only posted twice with two random votes. I would have understood your vote if that was your reason (the two RVs), but you pulled out this whole thing about him trying to setup a wagon with only those two posts of his as your basis. Why?
Riceballtail wrote:Usually a traitor knows who the mafia are.
Isn't the mod supposed to tell us if this is the case?
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”