Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Hrezs »

Not voting(13): Kise, DrippingGoofball, ObliviousDruidMuncher, Nachomamma8, Hrezs, curiouskarmadog, AlmasterGM (V/LA 15-20 March), Plum, Baby Spice, Bunnylover, GummyBear, Kublai Khan, Wraith

will make things easier later
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Plum »

Magua wrote:
Hrezs wrote:Tempted to strike Toogeloo for that strike. I'm of the thought that we should thoroughly discuss strikes before placing them, almost as if it were lylo-ish
This is scum going for the easy points: "I disagree so much with what Toogeloo did that I'm pondering doing it to him, too." Note also that it's unaccompanied by a vote.

UNVOTE: Untrod Tripod
VOTE: Hrezs
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Put me down for a VOTE: Hrezs as well.
Hrezs wrote:I wouldn't have faulted someone for doing it, but I believe that we should find some sort of consensus before placing strikes as if we have no unity, we won't get any lynch and we even take the chance at not getting a roleblock.
If you had a proper vote, for whom would you be voting now? What do you think of Psudeo-Votes? And why suddenly bring up voting/not voting Wraith???
Hrezs wrote:Not voting(13): Kise, DrippingGoofball, ObliviousDruidMuncher, Nachomamma8, Hrezs, curiouskarmadog, AlmasterGM (V/LA 15-20 March), Plum, Baby Spice, Bunnylover, GummyBear, Kublai Khan, Wraith

O RLY
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Hi Plum-town!

And sorry LLD-town. It won't happen again. :(
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Hrezs »

Wraith wrote:Here's a question: Why does opposing a gamebreaking strategy have to be pro-scum? Why can't it be pro-sportsmanship?
Its both.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Plum »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Hi Plum-town!
Damn, am I really that transparent?
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:17 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
RC:
When a Gang Leader of a faction is killed, does that faction lose their nightkill? If not, who gains control of it?
No they do not loser their nightkill. If perchance the above specified situation should befall any faction, circumstance will revert to such that blocking the one who performs the action would accomplish the same as blocking the Gang Leader would have before his death.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Hrezs »

Plum wrote:
Hrezs wrote:I wouldn't have faulted someone for doing it, but I believe that we should find some sort of consensus before placing strikes as if we have no unity, we won't get any lynch and we even take the chance at not getting a roleblock.
If you had a proper vote, for whom would you be voting now? What do you think of Psudeo-Votes? And why suddenly bring up voting/not voting Wraith???
Hrezs wrote:Not voting(13): Kise, DrippingGoofball, ObliviousDruidMuncher, Nachomamma8, Hrezs, curiouskarmadog, AlmasterGM (V/LA 15-20 March), Plum, Baby Spice, Bunnylover, GummyBear, Kublai Khan, Wraith

O RLY
I like the pseudovotes, it gives us a rough idea of where everyone stands, as long as we treat them as real votes.
I wouldn't have a vote down right now(if this were a normal game), I usually like to have stronger reads and nothing stands out in my memory currently. If I were forced to put a vote down, it'd be on MoI for his parroting of questions already asked, it gave him an inflated post to seem like content but didn't say anything. But its not worthy of a vote, at most a FoS(which I don't use)

Keeping track of nonvoters makes grilling people easier at times. Theres a time and place for everything and keeping thatl is together takes not effort(if we keep up with votals)
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Plum »

You were tempted to Strike Toog in response to his action . . . but he's not even your top candidate for a Psudeo-Vote? Run that one by me again?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Plum »

Furthermore: I'm not disputing that there are potential benefits in keeping track of who's not Psudeo-Voting. I was questioning your motives in coming in with that post the way you did.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:41 am

Post by AGar »

Re: Wraith wagon - You guys are fucking idiots. Seriously. Wanting to enjoy a game that he signed up for isn't telling of alignment at all. You're wasting your time barking up that tree.

Re: Toogeloo - I'm pretty sure he didn't use the right syntax, so his strike isn't wasted for the day.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: LLD

Playing to look like she's helping out, while making two of the worst calls so far in this game.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

AGar wrote:Playing to look like she's helping out, while making two of the worst calls so far in this game.
Speak with clarity
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:46 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Exe wrote:
ThAd wrote:and thereafter was influential in lynching the rest of the scum.
Uhuh..right after I discovered the connections between the obv volo and the less obv tragedy and shotty. :IGMEOY:
Don't get your panties in a twist. You were influential
as well
Magua wrote:UT, please elaborate on the scumslip you see in DGB's #55. I don't like either Kublai Khan's or curiouskarmadog's reactions to it as well. Oddly enough, fine with ThAdmiral's reaction.
He asked for the alignment of someone who was a citizen. I know from my pm that it is
fairly
bleedingly obvious what alignment a citizen is.
Toogeloo wrote:
Strike: MagnaOfIllusion

Out of the RDS we go!
Do you realise:
a) you can't take that back
b) that was your one and only allowed strike for the day
Toogeloo wrote:The Vote system is also silly because it is a simple way to control player's striking. I have now made it so that more people will either strike me or Magna if we are going to make it through this day with a "lynch," otherwise we all now have a wasted strike on a player.
So your plan is to forcibly take control of the strike system for yourself?
That's much better than the vote system.[/sarcasm]
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Spread your cheeks and prepare for a brutal ramming from the hard dick of reality.
Lol.
Magua wrote:
Hrezs wrote:Tempted to strike Toogeloo for that strike. I'm of the thought that we should thoroughly discuss strikes before placing them, almost as if it were lylo-ish
This is scum going for the easy points: "I disagree so much with what Toogeloo did that I'm pondering doing it to him, too." Note also that it's unaccompanied by a vote.
Agreed.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Lady Lambdadelta and DrippingGoofball are valuable town assets regardless of their alignment. One for her uncanny talent to detect mafia as proven by the large theme OoT and the other for her incredibly charismatic ability to lead a wagon to its swift conclusion with a honeyed voice and sense of humor unique to her own. I would have both players in my corner until an entire faction is destroyed. Plus, if they are SKs I avoid a nightkill for buddying to them. I am bi-winning.
On the other hand the factions you start to put pressure on will probably kill you. So you might be bi-dying before too long.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:50 am

Post by AGar »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
AGar wrote:Playing to look like she's helping out, while making two of the worst calls so far in this game.
Speak with clarity
Her large post "chiding" Toog for using his strike, and hopping onto the Wraith wagon, both the worst calls in the game, both worded to appear to be coming from a pro-town thought process since it's been part of the group-think fuckmess that's been going on lately.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

AGar wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Speak with clarity
Her large post "chiding" Toog for using his strike, and hopping onto the Wraith wagon, both the worst calls in the game, both worded to appear to be coming from a pro-town thought process since it's been part of the group-think fuckmess that's been going on lately.

Or, you know, I could just think Toog is an idiot, and that Wraith is scummy.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Magua wrote:UT, please elaborate on the scumslip you see in DGB's #55. I don't like either Kublai Khan's or curiouskarmadog's reactions to it as well. Oddly enough, fine with ThAdmiral's reaction.
Good job settling in on some nice confirmation biases for the rest of the game.
Toogeloo wrote:

Out of the RDS we go!
Don't like this. Too contrived. It looks like a "Look at me! I'm crappy town!" scum-tell.
Toogaloo wrote:The Vote system is also silly because it is a simple way to control player's striking. I have now made it so that more people will either strike me or Magna if we are going to make it through this day with a "lynch," otherwise we all now have a wasted strike on a player.
So.. You hate the fact that the voting system controls the town's striking ability, so you're going to try to control it yourself by forcing a 2 player run-off. Brilliant.

I'm liking Albert's posting so far. Except for post 87. Because it's scummy.

The Wraith wagon is worthwhile. Being anti-gamebreaking is synonymous with being pro-saving yo' scum ass.

vote: Wraith
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:58 am

Post by AGar »

For FUCKS sake people.

1. BEING ANTI-GAME BREAKING ISN'T FUCKING ALIGNMENT-TELLING AT ALL. SOME PEOPLE PLAY THIS
GAME
TO ENJOY THE FUCKING
GAME
2. TOOGELOO'S STRIKE WAS
NOT IN THE RIGHT FUCKING SYNTAX
. HE DIDN'T BURN HIS STRIKE.

[Consider this your first and only warning. - RC]
Last edited by ReaperCharlie on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Kublai Khan wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:

Out of the RDS we go!
Don't like this. Too contrived. It looks like a "Look at me! I'm crappy town!" scum-tell.
Toogaloo wrote:The Vote system is also silly because it is a simple way to control player's striking. I have now made it so that more people will either strike me or Magna if we are going to make it through this day with a "lynch," otherwise we all now have a wasted strike on a player.
So.. You hate the fact that the voting system controls the town's striking ability, so you're going to try to control it yourself by forcing a 2 player run-off. Brilliant.

I'm liking Albert's posting so far. Except for post 87. Because it's scummy.

The Wraith wagon is worthwhile. Being anti-gamebreaking is synonymous with being pro-saving yo' scum ass.

vote: Wraith
I dislike this post.
Attacks Toog then votes Wraith.....
Also admitting that your bandwagoning.
I want everyone to look and re-read this thread. Wraith isn't the only one who was against breaking this game.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

AGar wrote:For FUCKS sake people.

1. BEING ANTI-GAME BREAKING ISN'T FUCKING ALIGNMENT-TELLING AT ALL. SOME PEOPLE PLAY THIS
GAME
TO ENJOY THE FUCKING
GAME
Hey, you know what makes me really enjoy games? Winning. Do you know why people try to figure out if they can game-break games? Because they are looking for the optimal way to win.

AGar, are you going to sit there and tell me you never visited the special warp room in Super Mario Brothers? Or used the Contra Code? Typed "iddqd"? Used Game Genie? A crack? Opened an editor?

Liar.

I'm sure that ReaperCharlie included a defense against a giant obvious game-breaking strategy, but it doesn't hurt to poke and prod to see if there might be something overlooked. Being against game-breaking strategies is akin to being pro-confusion. Scummy.
AGar wrote:2. TOOGELOO'S STRIKE WAS
NOT IN THE RIGHT FUCKING SYNTAX
. HE DIDN'T BURN HIS STRIKE.
Hmm.. You may be right about that. I'll wait for the mod's ruling.
Bunnylover wrote:I dislike this post.
Attacks Toog then votes Wraith.....
Also admitting that your bandwagoning.
You dislike people that can carry two thoughts in their head at the same time?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Magua »

You know, there's *no* reason to play hypothetical what-if games about Toogeloo's strike when you can do this:
@Mod:
Does Toogeloo's strike for Magna count or not?

Secondly, only KageLord is actually *voting* Toogeloo, so I'm not sure where AGar's rage is coming from. Everyone else is like, "Bad scum or town play, Toogeloo" which I agree with.
Kublai Khan wrote:
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Please, tell me which part you liked more: the part where I questioned something I found scummy, or the part where I gave my reactions to other people's posts.

Also, I'm quite serious on this Hrezs wagon. Starts with "Tempted to strike Toogeloo for that strike", ends with "I believe that we should find some sort of consensus before placing strikes." These two thoughts, they are not connected, since if he actually believed the second, he wouldn't've said the first.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Kublai: I dislike people who set up their vote for the next day.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:56 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Yes Magua, it did.

I will begin to keep counts of who has struck whom once a few more blows have been thrown.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Friend »

I think Toogeloo's strike wasn't scummy. Acting impulsively is a null-tell. The people jumping all over him for it I find more scummy, CKD/Hresz/KageLord being prime examples. KageLord's vote post was ridiculously vague.

Kage, which do you think it is? Bad town play, or a scummy move? The vote implies that it's the latter, but it seems to me like you just mentioned the first so you'd have an excuse for if/when he flips town.

UNVOTE: Wraith
VOTE: KageLord

I still suspect Wraith, though - not just cause he's worrying about the setup/gamebreaking, but because he's done nothing else worth mentioning except chide Toogeloo for the strike (which is an easy way to buy yourself town points).
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Friend »

AGar, do you have a town read on Wraith even if you get rid of the gamebreaking deal?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

For all those who hate my strike... fuck you.

Let me put it to you this way. Civilianship is practically a 50/50 split in this game, so we hardly encompass a uninformed majority. Worsening this yet, is the fact that 3 three player groups have the ability to manipulate sway, one from a subgroup, so technically, with a smart inner circle, 7 people can more or less control the sway of information. 2 people will be trying to avoid attention, so they will be willing to go with whatever flow they can get away with.

Hence, voting is retarded because it is FAR too easy to manipulate vote sway and convince people to smite a player. I am more willing to trust individual line of thinking than ANY bandwagon that forms in this game, especially since votes don't mean shit. You want to convey a point, you strike.

I am 100% clear on how striking works, and I fully intended to strike the first negative gut feeling I had before the game even started.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Kise »

Nachomamma8 wrote:So, I've been thinking about the roleblock + lynch mechanic, and because we have 5 factions with the ability to kill (if you include the town), chances are we won't be able to have lynch + roleblock days, unless one of the kills don't go through. So, I propose to the DSK that he hold onto his shot for today because it will benefit both factions. We can't roleblo
NOOOPE GOTTA DO IT, MAN.
DAYSHOOT: TOOGY

Hrezs wrote:I'm taking the wait and see approach with wraith, I nailed him as scum early D1 in the only game I've played with him, so hopefully I can repeat that
Thanks for giving him a heads up.
Hrezs wrote:(although that was a couple months ago, his scum game could've improved plus this being a multifaction game changes the dynamic compared to the previous game I've played with him)
Thanks for giving an excuse as to why you won't peg him as scum.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2876296
^This can't be all you have to say. There are pre-emptive strikes awaiting you at the moment 60% agree to bash your brains in. Give us more. There's like 4 or 5 different scum factions. You're scum I know, but you are still free to scumhunt. On top of that, you can defend one of your buddies, if applicable, to make the job of hunting them down easier.

Can you tell I'm not a big fan, Wraith? I'm unfamiliar with your playstyle, but you could use some motivation.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p2876443
^We can quick-strike Hrez when you all are ready. Though I just remembered: There is the possibility for 5 players not to be around, come day 2. If I'm one of those 5, I'll let it be known that my early suspicions so far as Hrez, Untrod and Toog (these three should be obvious as to why, but I will explain if asked). I could see AGar as Inner Circle with Wraith. That, or AGar is trying to make a friend... not many friends with that kind of language, but a friend in Wraith.

On that note, I appreciate the VCs, Magua. Any chance you wouldn't mind tracking FOS's as well?

P-edit: Yeah sure whatev Toog. We can't eliminate anyone unless we have MAJORITY striking. There was no indication for you to assume we would go along with striking Magna. If we split the strikes, it can cause a "no lynch."
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”