Valern
Valern
Goon
Valern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Valern »

ICEninja wrote:Goodness, this is a mess. It is page 4, Lucresia has fallen apart and claimed at L-2,
Valern is asking for more votes on her, and more than 1 would be a lynch.
Exactly.

Unless Lucresia quickly and greatly improves I am not at all opposed to seeing her lynched, even if that lynch ends the day early. As things stand now I feel very confident she's scum.

Something about ICE's been bothering me but I haven't been able to fully put my finger on it. I also support an ICE wagon as long as Lucresia and Pine don't start to slip under the radar as a result.

@Mod:
Can you add a "Not Voting" list to all your votecounts please? Thanks.
l'enfer, c'est les autres
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:24 am

Post by ICEninja »

Romanus wrote: Seems to support the Lucresia wagon but is keeping a bad vote on Erratus.
I'm going to assume you haven't read my most recent post, because you'd have to be pretty unintelligent to say this after having read it. I'm neither supporting the wagon nor voting Erratus. I'm voting someone who just jumped on the wagon.
Trendall wrote: Yep
And you for sheeping.
Valern wrote: Unless Lucresia quickly and greatly improves I am not at all opposed to seeing her lynched, even if that lynch ends the day early. As things stand now I feel very confident she's scum.
This is a horribly anti-town mindset to have. We have a player that, as I've mentioned before, has a post count of ONE. I can't imagine anyone has more than a couple decent reads one way or another, and I'm not ready for a lynch yet. She's suspicious in how she keeps posing non-content, but she hasn't done anything lynchworthy yet.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Valern
Valern
Goon
Valern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Valern »

I prefer short, fast-paced games that go too fast for people to get to the point where they're posting walls full of argument by repetition/fluff/quote wars. You're welcome to disagree with me, but that doesn't make my opinion anti-town. (There's a definite scum advantage in having a day stagnate and drag on longer than it needs to. Also, if the game is always rapidly changing, it forces scum to think on their feet more, which makes them more prone to making mistakes.)

Trendall may have sheeped in voting you, ICE, but the rest of his posts are solid enough that I'm not too worried about it unless he makes a habit of it.
She's suspicious in how she keeps posing non-content, but she hasn't done anything lynchworthy yet.
What, specifically, do you consider "lynchworthy" then?
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

I agree with Romanus, Lucresia's 94 is probably not a scum gambit. And after reading ICE in iso I like that wagon even better anyways.
ICEninja wrote:I don't want to discuss or quote directly from the game, as it is still ongoing, but I asked the exact same questions in newbie 1133 and Erratus answered them very differently.

He is lying right now in response to question number 2. Townies don't need to lie.
Vote Erratus Apathos.
HEY GUYS ERRATUS IS LYING, HE MUST BE SCUM
ICEninja wrote:Erratus's lie is very minor, so it isn't attracting lynchworthy suspicion from me, but it is still noteworthy in my eyes.
OH SHIT NOBODY ELSE IS GOING FOR THIS, I'D BETTER PUT THE BRAKES ON *screeeeeeeeeech*

UNVOTE: Lucresia
VOTE: ICEninja
Do you want your possessions identified?
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Valern wrote: I prefer short, fast-paced games that go too fast for people to get to the point where they're posting walls full of argument by repetition/fluff/quote wars. You're welcome to disagree with me, but that doesn't make my opinion anti-town.
Excessively short days that don't generate enough information for the next day are anti-town. Excessively long days that generate a lot of meaningless discussion are anti-town. I tend to do my best to get town in to that happy middle range where we've got a good amount of info to move in to day 2 with, but with a readable day 1.
Erratus wrote: And after reading ICE in iso I like that wagon even better anyways.
You like a wagon that is based entirely on incorrect premise?

Oh and, you attacked Peabody right away but changed your vote quickly. Did you jump off the Peabody wagon because people weren't going for it? I mean, obviously my vote on you wasn't very strong. I make the best case I can early game to generate more helpful discussion, as both town and scum. I still think it was really weird how you answered my questions.

There are exactly zero justified votes on me. I wonder which one is the most likely scum?
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:13 pm

ICEninja wrote:You like a wagon that is based entirely on incorrect premise?
:roll:
ICEninja wrote:Oh and, you attacked Peabody right away but changed your vote quickly. Did you jump off the Peabody wagon because people weren't going for it?
Obviously not, since Pine was going for it. I jumped off because I liked the Lucresia wagon better. That's not the same thing at all.
ICEninja wrote:I mean, obviously my vote on you wasn't very strong.
Really? Let's look at your vote on me again:
ICEninja wrote:I don't want to discuss or quote directly from the game, as it is still ongoing, but I asked the exact same questions in newbie 1133 and Erratus answered them very differently.

He is lying right now in response to question number 2. Townies don't need to lie.
Vote Erratus Apathos.
Notice the strong language in that last sentence: "Townies don't need to lie". That doesn't sound like an obviously not very strong vote to me.

ICEninja wrote:There are exactly zero justified votes on me. I wonder which one is the most likely scum?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Peabody »

ICEninja wrote:Peabody, did you suspect that Ranger's question could somehow have been a scum tell?
Not inherently, but it does look like a possible weak attempt to avoid sheeping. Ranger's response to Pine was that he was just posting impulsively. I still don't know how to take that. The post was obviously impulsive, but I'm still baffled by his post:
Rangerofthenorth wrote:There's really not much to explain.
I initially read the post wrong, and it seemed scummy. Then I read it again
, realized a second, more reasonable interpretation. Asking the question was probably unnecessary, but I asked it impulsively.
A question to Ranger:
Did you reread Erratus' post after you posted #44 or before you posted?

Also, a quick question for ICEninja: Did you vote for lynchking mainly because of his lurking or mainly because of the vote in his post?
AMP
AMP
Townie
AMP
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by AMP »

@Mod I have a family emergency and am going to have limited access for the next 48 hour or so, profuse apologies to everyone
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Erratus wrote: Notice the strong language in that last sentence: "Townies don't need to lie". That doesn't sound like an obviously not very strong vote to me.
I normally don't like to use meta as a defense, but me making strongly worded votes in the beginning of a game is completely normal for me regardless of my role. I just don't like RVS very much. Your vote on me is just as weak is mine was on you, but your's isn't for the purpose of getting us out of RVS. It's terrible.

You are a very irritating person.
Peabody wrote: Did you vote for lynchking mainly because of his lurking or mainly because of the vote in his post?
I clearly stated in my voting post that I found his vote opportunistic. His only action in this game so far has been sheeping, and extremely weak sheeping at that.
Valern
Valern
Goon
Valern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Valern »

ICEninja wrote:You are a very irritating person.

scummy overreaction is scummy and also overreaction. Also, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Lucresia can wait.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by ICEninja »

You're voting me because he's irritating and I said so? How is that an overreaction?

He was irritating in our other game too, I just had a town read on him then. And that game is over now.

More non justified votes on me. If this isn't a scum fueled bandwagon, then I don't know what is.
Valern
Valern
Goon
Valern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Valern »

Less OMGUS, more scumhunting, plzkthx.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Peabody wrote:Also, off-topic but how do you link to posts? I forgot the code for that. I like to use links in longer posts.
Click in the little thing in the top left hand corner of the post and use the url from that. (tags work as follows: text that gets displayed)

Lucresia shouldn't have claimed at L-2, but she comes from a period of MS history where it was more customary to auto-claim at L-1/L-2 to avoid quickhammering. Early claim isn't scummy here. I wish she hadn't done it

The ICE wagon is terribad. Can't say I agree with the Lucresia wagon anymore, but I really see nothing on ICE (and have a town read on him).

People that pinged my scumdar during my read: AMP, Trendall, someone else whose name I forgot...oh, right, Valern. So I'm going to just vote without giving a reason here because I'm that cool.

Unvote: Lucresia

Vote: Valern
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:12 pm

ICEninja wrote:I normally don't like to use meta as a defense, but me making strongly worded votes in the beginning of a game is completely normal for me regardless of my role. I just don't like RVS very much. Your vote on me is just as weak is mine was on you, but your's isn't for the purpose of getting us out of RVS. It's terrible.
Sounds like you think insulting my vote is going to make me unvote. :neutral:
ICEninja wrote:You are a very irritating person.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
ICEninja wrote:You're voting me because he's irritating and I said so? How is that an overreaction?

He was irritating in our other game too, I just had a town read on him then. And that game is over now.

More non justified votes on me. If this isn't a scum fueled bandwagon, then I don't know what is.
KEEP ATTACKING THE WHOLE WAGON, SO THAT TOWN WILL BE AFRAID TO GET ON

AM I RIGHT OR WHAT?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I like your style EA: the "I'll quote everything ICEninja says and say it's scummy and hope people vote for him" strategy.

It works better if any of it is actually scummy btw.
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by RangeroftheNorth »

The last page or so have been strange.

First, Lucresia's reaction and claim. After her last post, I'm really not sure how to read Lucresia. I still find her behavior suspicious, but the last post was a train wreck, and during the last page, a lot of other people have seemed a lot more suspicious to me.

Next, the strange ICENinja bandwagon. First, Romanus puts a vote on ICENinja with a single sentence for justification. In the next post, Trendall, who had seemed strongly behind the Lucresia wagon, joined him with no explanation for his vote, and no reason for unvoting Lucresia. I found Romanus's vote a little strange, and Trendall's downright baffling. I'd really like to hear his explanation for that vote. Then EA jumps on, simply explaining his vote by quoting passages from ICENinja that don't seem particularly suspicious to me. Then Valern started posting random pictures to justify his vote on ICENinja. I can't decide who on this bandwagon I find most suspicious. Everyone's behavior has been so strange that I don't even know where to start.

Unvote: Lucresia
I'm still not sure about Lucresia, but I really don't want to lynch her yet. I want to get a better read on everyone on the ICENinja bandwagon before we end the day.
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by Trendall »

RangeroftheNorth wrote: In the next post, Trendall, who had seemed strongly behind the Lucresia wagon, joined him with no explanation for his vote, and no reason for unvoting Lucresia.
From my first post:
Trendall wrote:I also don't like ICENinja voting Erratus for lying, when it was really really painfully obvious that Erratus was just joking. Accusing someone of 'lying' like that, especially when it's a joke and completely irrelevant is just such an easy argument for scum to construct. Same with 'you are acting slightly differently in this game then you are to another game'. People's behaviour changes over games for a multitude of different reasons, and again, pointing out 'contradictions' like this that are totally irrelevant is something that scum like to do from my experience.
Trendall wrote:However, I'm not entirely sold on the Lucresia case, I wanna see more from her before I make a decision on that one.
Also, point out to me where I voted for Lucresia exactly, because I don't recall ever doing so. I'm sure that my vote wouldn't have seemed so baffling to you if you'd read the thread.

Anyway, ICENinja's defense has just descended into a flurry of personal attacks pretty quickly
ICEninja wrote:I'm going to assume you haven't read my most recent post, because you'd have to be pretty unintelligent to say this after having read it.
Or, 'if you think I'm mafia you're stupid'.
Erratus Apathos wrote: KEEP ATTACKING THE WHOLE WAGON, SO THAT TOWN WILL BE AFRAID TO GET ON

AM I RIGHT OR WHAT?
Yep
DeathRowKitty wrote:I like your style EA: the "I'll quote everything ICEninja says and say it's scummy and hope people vote for him" strategy.

It works better if any of it is actually scummy btw.
ICE's partner.
Valern
Valern
Goon
Valern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Post by Valern »

Nah, Trendall, I'm pretty sure DRK is town. Misguided town at this point, but town.

Let me spell it out for those who are incapable of reading between the lines and interpreting my posts as anything other than "Valern is posting silly pictures, lol" -- ICE is scummy because he went into SURVIVAL MODE ZOMG the moment he got some pressure on him. This is not a towny reaction to pressure. A towny reaction to being voted is to more or less ignore it (unless that person is voting them for scummy reasons) and continue to concentrate on scumhunting.

Townies focus on catching scum. Scum focus on talking their way out of the noose/making the case on them look stupid. This is How To Find Scum-Motivated Posts 101, people.

(Also my strongest town read right now is on Erratus so the vote was partially me sheeping. Baaaaaaaaaa.)
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:35 am

Post by Fenhl »

Vote Count 1.4
lynchking1ICEninja
ICEninja4RomanusTrendallErratus ApathosValern
Lucresia1lynchking
Erratus Apathos1AMP
Valern1DeathRowKitty
Spoiler: more info
Not voting: Peabody, Lucresia, Pine, RangeroftheNorth.
With 12 living players, a majority consists of 7 votes.
The current deadline is Apr 8 17:30.
Mini Normal 1145 ÔÇö Plain Mafia: No replacements needed. If you want me to notify you when a replacement is needed, PM me!
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:51 am

Post by ICEninja »

Erratus wrote: KEEP ATTACKING THE WHOLE WAGON, SO THAT TOWN WILL BE AFRAID TO GET ON
If the whole wagon has terrible reasons for voting me, then I'll attack the whole wagon. I don't care what the rest of the town thinks, as they don't have terrible votes on me.
Trendall wrote: Or, 'if you think I'm mafia you're stupid'.
Actually, it was "if you think I'm supporting the Lucresia wagon and keeping a bad vote on Erratus you're stupid". Because I wasn't doing either.
Valern wrote: ICE is scummy because he went into SURVIVAL MODE ZOMG the moment he got some pressure on him. This is not a towny reaction to pressure. A towny reaction to being voted is to more or less ignore it (unless that person is voting them for scummy reasons) and continue to concentrate on scumhunting.
This paragraph is so bad I don't even know where to begin.
1) Lucresia went in to survival mode way harder than I did, yet you unvoted her.
2) A townie reaction to being voted for reasons as bad as the ones put on me is NOT to ignore them.
3) The votes on me are
awful
, and I have every right to attack them.
4) I do happen to be concentrating on scum hunting, because I'm nearly positive that there is scum on my wagon somewhere.

Like Ranger, I was having a hard time deciding who was the scummiest person on my wagon. Erratus has had the least scummy (albeit quite rude) attacks on me, where Valern has just been seemingly purposefully trying to get under my skin and attack me without reason. Romanus's original vote on me was horrible and Trendall's vote was a sheep of a horrible vote, but I'm feeling like Valern is still the worst right now. He hopped on a wagon after the Lucresia wagon lost steam, despite being VERY confident that she was scum, and now looks like he's going to try to push my lynch to the end of the day. Perhaps unless my wagon loses steam and then he pushes whatever easy wagon comes along next?

Unvote, vote Valern
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:51 am

Post by ICEninja »

lynchking wrote: Hey guys, I'm really sorry for the delay. I've had way to much on my plate the past few days. I'll be more active from here on out.
Still waiting for that "active from here on out". Your entire game's worth of content was an opportunistic sheeping of page 2 votes, and you're 12 hours away from a prod.

Just because my vote is off of you doesn't mean I'm not noticing your absence.

Lucresia has also become oddly silent after the pressure on her vanished. She has still posted almost no content and hasn't scum hunted much at all.

Romanus still hasn't responded to me calling him out on his vote that was based on not just 1, but 2 faulty premises.
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by RangeroftheNorth »

Trendall wrote: Also, point out to me where I voted for Lucresia exactly, because I don't recall ever doing so. I'm sure that my vote wouldn't have seemed so baffling to you if you'd read the thread.
You're right. After re-reading your posts, I realize that my take on that situation was pretty far off. My question for you is, if you were that suspicious of ICENinja already, why did you wait until Romanus voted for him to do so yourself. That seems awfully sheepy.
Trendall wrote: Anyway, ICENinja's defense has just descended into a flurry of personal attacks pretty quickly
ICEninja wrote:I'm going to assume you haven't read my most recent post, because you'd have to be pretty unintelligent to say this after having read it.
Or, 'if you think I'm mafia you're stupid'.
This is just silly. Romanus clearly hadn't read ICENinja's most recent post, as the accusations he made weren't true anymore as of that post.

There have been plenty of personal attacks on both sides, and I still don't see the case against ICENinja at all.
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Lucresia »

Lucresia, why on earth did you claim?

I claimed because I was at L-2 with one person who had already stated they were probably going to vote for me (Peabody) but wanted to re-read the thread again. Also, I thought I would have been hammered before getting a chance to claim (since that additional vote which seemed likely would have put me at L-1.)

To promote more conversation in this game and to get better reads on people I am going to post my current thoughts on the players below.

Hopefully this will spawn some additional discussion. I apologize actually for not doing this sooner, but as you can see from my couple disappearances I've had a very unexpected busy week in RL.

Short list:
Romanus - Leaning towards being town

lynchking - leaning towards scum

ICEninja - hard to get a read on him but even with all the ups and downs of tells I think he's most likely town.

Trendall - pretty confident he's town

Erratus Apathos - not sure...can't get a read on him

RangeroftheNorth - Leaning towards being town

Peabody - Leaning towards being town

Valern - Pretty confident he is scum

DeathRowKitty - pretty confident he's town

Pine - Pretty confident he is scum

AMP - not enough posts for me to get a read on him

Long list (PEdit:Yes this took awhile so number of posts may have changed since I started writing this..):

Romanus - Posts this game = 5, Has kept his vote on Pine most of the game due to Pine's quick jump to a bandwagon and a post he felt was "very weak". Did not like the bandwagon against me. Changed his vote to Ice Ninja beleiving his posts were more scummy based on supporting my bandwagon but keeping a bad vote on Erratus.

lynchking - Posts this game = 1. Has only had one post the entire game which apologizes for lack of activity due to RL but promises to be more active. Agrees with DRK and Erratus' comments against me and jumps on the bandwagon. Despite his promise to be more active, it is now almost 2 full days later and hasn't provided any input to the game besides his jump on the bandwagon including his own feelings on any other player. Possibility of lurking scum although I can understand being busy as I too have had a very unexpected busy week. After the promise of activity without any follow through, I think he deserves an
FOS: Lynchking
. This will however turn back to a vote if I don't see a more substantial post from him soon.

ICEninja - Posts this game = 18, (You will see a lot more information and notes on him just due to activity). Immediately draws everyone's attention to the day deadlines and requests everyone be very active. He maintains to be very active throughout the game having 18 posts overall. --consistency makes me lean towards town, however the next aspect I will discuss makes me think otherwise.

He asks everyone to answer a few questions that he wants just for his own personal knowledge, which I assume was also his way of starting conversation and activity. He also states he will be posting walls of texts. Brings up an old game and casts a vote on Erratus based on the questions ice asked. Although he says they weren't used to find scum,
then contradicts himself
by saying someone was lying and that they must be scum based on the answer to a question that wasn't supposed supposedly being used to find scum in the first place.

Feels the reasons DRK has for voting me are very sound. Then quotes my reasoning for answering the questions he had and beleives that I was trying too hard to look town in my post and considered joining my bandwagon. I find this interesting because again, the questions that were only for his knowledge are being used in a way to help him determine if someone is scum or not.

Mentions he also thinks Pine is trying to hard to not look like he is sheeping but does not feel it is enough to change his vote from Erratus.

Mentions that the activity in this game is low and brings up the following as people who haven't posted much or posted anything he feels is worthwhile: Valern, Trendall, Romanus, & AMP. Does NOT mention LynchKing who hasnt even posted at all! Possible scum buddy? But wait, makes a post the next day after lynchking makes his first post and identifies all the obvious things Ive already stated in this post (1 post, jumps on bandwagon) and changes his vote to him. I wonder though how heartfelt this vote really is. I think that his response to romanus the next day might be
him
trying too hard to look like he isnt interested in my bandwagon nor still voting for erratus for no good reason. Then again as soon as I feel he might be scum, the next things he does seem town to me...he thinks valern has a bad mindset by wanting to just quick lynch me anyways (agreed btw...a quick lynch with barely any information is NOT a town mindset at all). He then confirms his previous posts throughout the game that he doesn't think anything Ive done or said yet is lynchworthy yet, just suspicious. Then decides after going back and forth a bit that Valern's bandwagon jumping You are a hard one to get a read on..that's for sure.

Trendall -posts this game = 7, I beleive the low activity was only due to his V/LA. Brought up some good points concerning what he felt about my posts and my bandwagon. He also based off that was not entirely sure that I was the right choice.He pointed out a few things he didn't like while ommitting things that had already been covered *(I like this because it allows you to want to read his posts and not just skim since the content is fresh and there is actual thought provoking ideas to consider. He also brings rangerofthenorth into the picture who accussed trendall of being strongly behind my wagon and even for voting for me which never happened. Neither of those 2 things were true based on Trendall's posts. I am pretty confident Trendall is town.

Erratus Apathos - posts this game = 10, answered ICE's questions but the answer's were obviously sarcastic. Voted peabody for being "nervous scum" which he later explains why he thought he acted like nervous scum, good enough for a first vote. Then gave a bs answer to a bs accusation ICE had based on him "lying " which was really just him being sarcastic to his questions. Then just said he agreed with DRK's post and hopped on my bandwagon. Then he is thoroughly convinced that I am scum and keeps urging people to vote for me and hop on my bandwagon. Then after my claim, erratus agrees with Romanus that he does not think my post was a scum gambit and unvotes me to vote for ice ninja based on thinking that his "lie" is noteworthy. (a "lie" which still was just frickin sarcasm from a game that shouldnt have been brought up since its ongoing anyways and ice hasn't dropped it yet) . Either way I can't get a good read on him.

RangeroftheNorth - posts this game = 13, answer's ICE's questions and discusses he prefers night 0's due to any information is better than none and more information = less chance of mafia manipulation. All these are fair statements. He then goes on to explain the congratulating the doctor tell and agrees with DRK's case on me. Then hops on the bandwagon. Then nitpicks and asks for clarification on something Erratus said. I think it was clear what Erratus meant, but perhaps ranger just wanted to post for the sake of posting? I can't imagine who really needed clarification on that statement..He then explains why he asked it but...it still seems strange to me. Regardless, strange doesnt necessarily mean scum. The rest of his posts are really saying that he finds me suspicious still but is not sure about me after my claim and unvotes. Then admits that re-reading trendall's posts he was far off on his analysis. He also does not see a reason for a case against ice ninja. Overall I am leaning towards town based on his activity and scum hunting posts he has made.

Peabody - posts this game = 6, answered ICE's questions, questions AMPs late RVS vote and erratus points out he beleives that is a nervous scum comment.He questions the validity of erratus post (valid imo) peabody thinks pine might be afraid to jump on my bandwagon but agreeing with the bandwagon calling him inconsistent. This is a good read imo. I am leaning towards Peabody being town, but would like to see a bit more action from him.

Valern - posts this game = 9, made a few comments on his playstyle probably spawned from ICE's questions but he didnt answer them directly. Liked DRK's case on me as well as Romanus' vote on Pine. He then decided I was probably the best choice to hop on as a bandwagon and hopped on. Doesnt post unless he has something worthwhile to say and skims walls. So he may or may not even be reading this :) He likes Romanus' posting and questions ICE on whether he thinks less posts = scummy. even after claiming he feels I would be a good lynch if I dont show "improvement" even though thusfar he had barely posted and jumped on a bandwagon himself. So what I have from Valern is that he wants a quick lynch which is VERY anti-town as it does not allow us to gather any information which is essential on day 1. Valern then decided I can wait due to an over-reaction from ICEninja. He keeps mentioning in a few of his additional posts that everyone shoudld be looking for scum yes I really dont think he's doing a good job. IMO he's trying to seem hepful to the town without actually being helpful. Pretty confident he's scum.

DeathRowKitty - posts this game =17, makes random vote, then switches to a pretty much other random vote, doesnt mind larger posts as long as it is not all the time, then he would skim through. Didnt seem to like having a night 0 or any of ICE's questions. Started a bandwagon on me from things I considered to be pointless or irrelevant however I think with nothing to go off of, it probably was good enough for day 1. Made several osts to me and others ecplaining his reasoning. He endorsed the lynch based on his reasonings and tried to get other people on his bandwagon. After my claim he no longer agreed with the wagon and unvoted. He doesnt like the ICE wagon and says AMP, Trendall and Valern were peaking his scumdar next. Then voted for Valern stating he was too cool to give a reason. He also critisizes Erratus for his quoting of ICE and considering everything ICE says to pretty much be scummy. I think DRK is town based on the quality of most of his posts thusfar. I think he has good intentions in this game.

Pine - posts this game = 14, pro-wall, answers questions from ICE, calls out the dumb comment made from ranger of the north (who was asking for clarification on a stupid statement...), liked my bandwagon but decided he'd rather keep his vote on peabody for some extra pressure. Then rescinds his feelings that the post was dumb since ranger didnt get ofended..I think Pine is acting scummy and inconsistent. Unvoted peabody then decided he was going to re-read the thread and maybe put me at L-1 the next morning, which he never made another comment. I am leaning towards him being a following piece of scum. I'd actually go with pretty confident.

AMP - posts this game = 5, Answered ICE's questions, Discusses that he hates night 0 and why. Posts to tell us he forgot about this game and is reading now and will give opinions.Discusses why a townie may lie in response to the whole erratus thing. Then disagrees that the congrats to the doctor tell is a valid scum tell. Then says I had an OMGUS vote (not sure what this was about since I didn't have one?) but decides to sit back and let other people pressure me since they were dong a good enough job (I think that's more lurking..keep providing input please..if you have questions..ask them.) Then discusses that he feels ong posts pretty much usually contain fluff. Then goes back on a V/LA for 48 hrs due to a family emergency. Not much going on here since most of the time he has not been in the game. So the only confusing thing to me was the comment on the OMGUS vote which he thinks I made that I didnt. Perhaps he was reaching at air trying to think of something to bring to the table. Either way I dont have a good enough read on him.
[b]"and All anybody knows is you're not like them..."[/b]

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Lucresia »

VOTE: Pine who i'm the most confident about.
[b]"and All anybody knows is you're not like them..."[/b]

- Elliott Smith
Valern
Valern
Goon
Valern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:59 am

Post by Valern »

It's funny, I logged on with the intention of reading any new posts and basically reiterating that Lucresia is my 2nd suspect after ICE still, only to see
that
. o.o

I will probably
never
in my mafia career fully read a wall, but from what I scanned of it I actually see more indications of town than scum. That surprised me. She falls back on a lot of information instead of analysis but the reads as a whole don't seem like they're coming from scum to me. IDK. I definitely don't think any of this outweighs her earlier scumminess but I'm still bumping her down to my third suspect for the time being, after ICE and Pine.

That said, walls are pretty anti-town. Say what you have to say and say it
concisely
. It's not that hard. Really. :P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”