halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:55 am

Post by halo freak »

You awake to find three corpses in their houses.

Riven - Groundskeeper Willie - Mafia hooligan (Stabbed to death night 2)
Warpdragon - Cheif Clancy Wiggium - Cop (wacked forcefully over the head night 2)
Coron - Moe Szyslak - Vigilante (shot dead night 2)

The bodies are begining to pile up time to stop this mindless killing.

It is now
Day Two
. 4 votes to lynch, have fun
Last edited by halo freak on Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

*smacks Cadmium with stick for fun*
- Phoebus
brushhopper
brushhopper
Goon
brushhopper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:49 am

Post by brushhopper »

Well another mafia was killed, but so was the cop. There can't be many scum left as we've already had 2 mafia members and a sk die. Possibly 1-2 more?
brushhopper
brushhopper
Goon
brushhopper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:50 am

Post by brushhopper »

Also, 3 kills last night? There must be another vig or sk then. 1 from mafia, 1 from the vig that died and 1 from __?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:23 am

Post by Coron »

Bah friggin dead.
warpdragon
warpdragon
Goon
warpdragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:36 am

Post by warpdragon »

Go town.
Show
IS: Kiwis get to hunt the natives on Sundays
Tally: kiwis are the natives
IS: Thats the fun part

Mackay: Oh hey, I got sigged! :)

[size=75][i]Edited by Warpdragon[/i][/size]
DarkLight140
DarkLight140
Goon
DarkLight140
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:40 pm

Post by DarkLight140 »

Whoa... I didn't notice that this had unlocked early. Sorry about that.

I'm pretty curious to know people's suspicions right now. At the moment, I feel kind of off balance thanks to the disturbingly fast, and after a certain point seemingly pre-set, Day One. In fact, I'm suprised that whoever killed Riven (Coron, probably) was able to read him, or really anyone... though that could just be lack of skill on my part.

As for the third kill, well, I'd guess either a one-shot, a mafia ability of some sort, or possibly, uh, someone else. I'd note that warpdragon was "wacked" yesterday, if I recall correctly, and that rendered him dizzy. I'm not sure if use of the same word (and interesting spelling) is intentional on the mod's part or not, but if it is, there could be some sort of take-two-turns-to-kill role, maybe?
To be Continued...
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:11 am

Post by halo freak »

Night should havge ended a few hours ago so talking should/better pick up.
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

- Phoebus
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:37 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Three deaths last night... a stabbing, a shot, and a whack over the head. Yesterday, we had a stabbing, a shot, and a less-than-lethal whack over the head. At first, I thought one of the kills had tobe the work of a vigilante... until the vigilante got shot in the head. Moe's the kind of character that would do that (remember how many times he pulled out his shotgun on Homer?), but he got shot. I don't see Moe as a stabbing or head-bashing type character, so I'm not sure what to make of that. Another vigilante, perhaps?

What puzzles me more is that I can't think of
any
character who would whack people over the head as their preferred method of killing someone. If we could figure out which character performed each kill, we might be able to track down what side of the town they're on.
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:17 am

Post by halo freak »

nearly a day without a post

lurker hunt time.
1.Dranko20 has been prodded - replied in good time
2.csergogaby has also been prodded - replied
3.Brushhopper has also been prodded - replied

good everyone has posted
Last edited by halo freak on Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.

- Phoebus
DarkLight140
DarkLight140
Goon
DarkLight140
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:34 am

Post by DarkLight140 »

While I like your plan, BrianMcQueso, I don't know how well it will work. See, I don't see Moe as either the stabbing or whacking type, but either he killed like that, or this game had the potential for no less than five kills in a night (SK killed yesterday, Coron, the three kills today). I don't see how that could possibly be so, and so, well, I'm inclined to believe that method of death isn't as strongly related to character as one might expect.
To be Continued...
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:17 pm

Post by halfpint »

Okay, sorry for not posting for a while. I do have some information that probably will help us determine who killed who. I also want to say to whoever the doctor is that with the killing of the cop last night, I probably am our only source of information now. Definitely not as effective as the cop, but at least it is something.

Last night, Riven entered warpdragon's house and was the only one there. So, Riven killed warpdragon with a forceful wack on the head. Now, he was listed as a mafia hooligan
not
as mafia, so I wonder if he had a one-shot ability or something. I feel like we will only see one killing tonight since he is dead and so is our vigilante. It is safe to assume that Coron killed Riven, because there have been two nights in a row with a shooting to the head. I doubt that Coron did anything on the first night without any knowledge.

So, the mafia killed Coron. Who do we have left in the game?

Halfpint
Darklight140
csergogaby
Dranko20
brush hopper
BrianMcQueso

I'm not mafia, so one of the remaining 5 are scum. How many scum do we think is left? I think 1 only. I doubt that a mini would have 5 scum members, but I might be wrong.

That's all I have now. I am going to go back through the little amount of posts that we do have and see who seems suspicious to me.
Dranko20
Dranko20
Goon
Dranko20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:47 am

Post by Dranko20 »

Ow! My ass! Thanks for the prod.. ahem, not like I enjoyed it or anything. But let's see. Anyways, if we have 5 town, and 1 scum, then the proper thing to do is no lynch, let the cop get an investigation, and proceed, yea?

Or is this plan outta wack, someone tell me.
Quote: """""Quote"-Quote"-Quote"-Quote""
DarkLight140
DarkLight140
Goon
DarkLight140
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:21 am

Post by DarkLight140 »

That plan has a couple flaws. Firstly, the cop is dead; secondly, unless I'm mistaken, a single watchman has only a 50% chance of working, even if the right house is targeted. As it seems we've lost only power roles and scum, it's possible all we've got left are a doc, halfpint, and three townies going against one scum, so that delaying only gets us a kill and a 1/10 chance of having the scum seen (that figure may be slightly off, but you get the message).

On the other hand, well, the town could hold out for a while that way, and as people die, for up until a round after the doc is hit, the odds of our watch giving us something useful improve. So, while I'm against the plan, I suppose it could be done- not sure on the odds, though.
To be Continued...
csergogaby
csergogaby
Townie
csergogaby
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:50 pm

Post by csergogaby »

I'm alive but I am a townie
great game ;)
brushhopper
brushhopper
Goon
brushhopper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:36 pm

Post by brushhopper »

Since this game isn't really progressing and I don't really approve of no lynching today. (Isn't that better for mafia?) For now I'll
Vote Dranko
, for suggesting the no lynch. If someone convinces me not lynching is better for the town, I'll unvote later.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:51 am

Post by halfpint »

csergogaby wrote:I'm alive but I am a townie
Hmm ... a total of only 3 posts and 4 sentences in the entire game, none of which have added anything to the game? I'm not liking this. I'll
vote: csergogaby
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:00 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

With 6 people, assuming only 1 anti-town person left, if we lynch wrong today and the doctor fails tonight, then that leaves us with 4 tomorrow. With 3 town and 1 scum, that means that if we lynched wrong again, we'd lose, so the correct move would be to no lynch down to 3 to improve the odds of finding scum.

If we don't lynch today and doctor fails, we go to 5 people, 4 town and 1 scum. If we lynch wrong at that point, the next day will be 2 town, 1 scum.

Either way, we can lynch wrong once safely, no matter when we do it. However, this is under the assumption the doctor will fail. If the doctor succeeds, they can claim and reveal an innocent, dramatically increasing the town's odds of lynching correctly. If we don't lynch today, tomorrow we'll either have 5 people or 6 people with 2 proven innocent.

I think no lynch might be the correct play, then, but I'd still like to hear from the rest of the town.
brushhopper
brushhopper
Goon
brushhopper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:44 pm

Post by brushhopper »

Ok for now i'll
Unvote Dranko
Dranko20
Dranko20
Goon
Dranko20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:05 pm

Post by Dranko20 »

I like the no lynch idea, if it gives us better odds :wink:
Quote: """""Quote"-Quote"-Quote"-Quote""
brushhopper
brushhopper
Goon
brushhopper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:03 am

Post by brushhopper »

This day has been pretty long hasn't it? I guess I'll start it off.
Vote: No Lynch
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:26 am

Post by halfpint »

I don't have time to do it right now, but I need to sit down and figure out if no lynch is a good idea. I'll do it later tonight, and post my thoughts on it then.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:29 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

halfpint, post 70 wrote:I don't have time to do it right now, but I need to sit down and figure out if no lynch is a good idea. I'll do it later tonight, and post my thoughts on it then.
I would like a second opinion about this idea, because I'm far from the best person to analyze a situation like this.

FoS: No Lynch

My plan seems good to me, but I'm probably biased. I await Halfpint's thinkering.
DarkLight140
DarkLight140
Goon
DarkLight140
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:42 pm

Post by DarkLight140 »

I'm not sure if no lynch is a good idea or not. I feel a bit bad lurking, as this is the only game that I'm in that hasn't stalled, but really I don't have anything more to say than that I'm unsure. My feelings at the moment are against, but I'm going to be easily swayed, as I've never been in a situation with such a huge, and known, town:scum ratio.
To be Continued...
csergogaby
csergogaby
Townie
csergogaby
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:23 pm

Post by csergogaby »

Vote: No Lynch
great game ;)
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:24 am

Post by halfpint »

BrianMcQueso wrote:
halfpint, post 70 wrote:I don't have time to do it right now, but I need to sit down and figure out if no lynch is a good idea. I'll do it later tonight, and post my thoughts on it then.
I would like a second opinion about this idea, because I'm far from the best person to analyze a situation like this.

FoS: No Lynch

My plan seems good to me, but I'm probably biased. I await Halfpint's thinkering.
My internet was down last night, so I'm trying to do it now (at work, yes, but I don't think they care ;))

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”