Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:58 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Because Lambda thinks that's she's so fucking special that she doesn't need to actually explain herself. She's plunked down votes with no sort of discourse twice now.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Occult »

Glass wrote:
How exactly do you equate putting a third vote on somebody as eager to lynch? What about IS, he put an L-2 vote on after all. Is he eager to lynch? I also noticed you did not answer my question... or was your first sentence also part of your "trap"?

A third vote, on the second page, for a FoS? Yeah, I find that kind of scummy, and at that time eager to lynch, FoS is hardly worth 3 votes that early in the game.

Now that I've got a wagon this big on my ass and its barely p. 3, I'm thinking we've just got an impatient town. Which isn't a good thing, we've got a couple of player that want no talk, just lynch and I don't see how that helps the town, a few others sitting back on their vote not taking part of the discussion and even a few that haven't even posted yet.

As for IS, he tried to pull this BS on my last game, i posted a weird little post at the beginning he jumped on my ass, dragging a few votes with him and when the dust cleared we lynched anti-town instead of myself. He is always willing to lynch whether the person is town/scum it doesn't matter, he'll lead a lynch on a townie and then pass the blame off to the rest of the wagon later in the game, it's just his default action, hell, he may have not even read his role PM yet. IS is a shining beacon of jackassary to us all, what would we do without him .

Umbrage wrote:
OCCULT DON'T ACT ALL OUTRAGED OVER GETTING LYNCHED FOR A STUPID REASON WHEN YOU ADMIT TO DOING SOMETHING STUPID. KARMA'S GONNA FUCK YOU OVER.

You're the one acting quite angry, I owned up to my gaffe, admitted that it looks pretty damn bad and all I did was ask the town was to scumhunt a bit more (as a p3 lynch does not help town) and to let me experiment with the status system. It's nice of you to ignore the point of my last post in an attempt to lynch me asap. Why is a quick lynch so beneficial for town that you are willing to attempt to shut me up (and any kind of discussion) with that kind of post? Reread my post (if you even read it in the first place) and then come back to me with a response.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:37 am

Post by CooLDoG »

vezokpiraka wrote:LOL.
It was page one in RVS. I wasn't claiming SK lol.

yeah sure it was a joke. About one and a half pages after a claim we hear that it was a joke.

I simply don't see any substantive arguments warranting an occult lynch. How is having a point system to judge actions scummy/antitown?

@ladylambdadelta, what are the reasons behind your votes?
after a wank.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:08 am

Its not just having a point system Cooldog. Is that the point system is a LIE.

Not only was it a LIE, then Occult claimed that it was an elaborate TRAP.

But it wasnt just a TRAP, he then further backpedaled and called it a JOKE.

In other words, Occult is just simply NOT telling the TRUTH.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:31 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Internet Stranger wrote:Its not just having a point system Cooldog. Is that the point system is a LIE.

Not only was it a LIE, then Occult claimed that it was an elaborate TRAP.

But it wasnt just a TRAP, he then further backpedaled and called it a JOKE.

In other words, Occult is just simply NOT telling the TRUTH.

Okay lets run through this then (so I can understand it).

1)
Occult wrote:From my experience, players are going to suggest policy lynches, its hardly a scum tell. Trying to start a easy wagon without stating a reason, that my friend is a scum tell.

FoS:Glass (-2)

To make my positions clear this game, I will be stealing from Mr. Vollkan's playbook and
ALL
of your actions will be scored. I have a detailed flow chart of every possible action one can have as well as every possible reaction to every possible actions. Through the powers of
math
and
eqautions
all of my decisions will be made by the
cold hand of science
this game, no
emotions
will be involved what so ever.

Then three people (lld, glass, and surey) vote for occult based off of the above.

Next we have this,

Occult wrote:Nothing gets a game out of RVS faster then posting something asinine, it also helps you find someone willing to wagon for very little reson this early in the game and we have our first taker for a scummy vote.

Surye wrote:VOTE: Occult
How is a single vote "starting a wagon"? Reaching like crazy in that post.

vote Surye
now all I did was FoS glass for the vote, piling the third vote on me for as something as small as that tells me that, you sir are eager to throw down a lynch

Glass wrote:
occult wrote:From my experience, players are going to suggest policy lynches, its hardly a scum tell. Trying to start a easy wagon without stating a reason, that my friend is a scum tell.

How exactly is umbrage an "easy wagon"?

occult wrote:I have a detailed flow chart of every possible action one can have as well as every possible reaction to every possible actions. Through the powers of math and eqautions all of my decisions will be made by the cold hand of science this game, no emotions will be involved what so ever.

I call BS. There is no way you have a flowchart to handle millions of different scenarios even if you don't account for different player's play styles.

VOTE: occult

Yes Glass, it's all true, God popped out of my closet and gave me the flow chart. He also gave me a spy glass that allows me to look into the very souls of man and a 1st edition holographic Charizard.

As for cooldog, I don't know if that reaction is scummy an SK claim is an SK claim, even if its not believable, I'd say keep an eye on him.

So based on this he was just posting that to get three votes on him and call out scum. Wow that is bullshit. I should have read that more carefully (walls at start of game don't make me happy).

@vezo, Why did you post the sk claim? Do you really think its pro-town to joke claim?
after a wank.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Internet Stranger wrote:Hey Umbrage, notice how the first post Occult put out (#38) is so different than (#43)?
Occult didnt panic when he got the first three votes. His plan was in full effect and was ready to start a crapwagon on Surye.

Then, Votes #4 and #5 came from you and I, and he started to PANIC. (Or worry, as stated by the mod list). He started to scramble, oh shit, this scum gambit it backfired on him. So he started backpedaling like a clown on an unicycle. "Oh heys guyz, it was a tactic, to catch scum. Yea. I was kidding, yea. Thats it".

Basically, Occult was trying to be cute and pull a scum ploy and he got CAUGHT. I think
Occult is a good lynch candidate right now.
Vezo wasnt being elaborate when he was fucking with the town, but Occult was being downright deliberate. Time to hang, OccultScum.

-twitch-
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Player Status
Internet Stranger - Worried

Glass - Calm
CooLDoG - Calm
vezokpiraka - Calm
Blackberry - Calm
Umbrage - Calm
SierraHotel - Calm

Occult - Suspicious

Surye - Calm
nopointinactingup - Calm
Lady Lambdadelta - Calm
CaptainCuddles - Calm
[/area]

Current VotesInternet Stranger [L-5] - SierraHotel, Lady Lambdadelta,

Glass [L-7] -

CooLDoG [L-6] - nopointinactingup,

vezokpiraka [L-6] - CooLDoG,

Blackberry [L-7] -

Umbrage [L-7] -

SierraHotel [L-6] - CaptainCuddles

Occult [L-3] - Glass, Surye, Umbrage, Internet Stranger,

Surye [L-7] -

nopointinactingup [L-7] -

Lady Lambdadelta [L-7] -

CaptainCuddles [L-7] -

Not Voting: vezokpiraka, Blackberry, Occult,

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Current Deadline

Other NewsPlease note that Player Status is irrespective of any wagon/case a player may have, their opinion on a case/wagon, or their alignment

Prodding SierraHotel and CaptainCuddles. Blueberry has not confirmed. He has 24 hours to do so and post or he will be replaced.
Please bold any mod communication, including votes, V/LA notices etc.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:41 pm

Internet Stranger wrote:Because
Lambda thinks that's she's so fucking special
that she doesn't need to actually explain herself. She's plunked down votes with no sort of discourse twice now.

:roll:

:igmeou:

-twitch-

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Glass »

...Does LLD have a post restriction?

Because I don't get it.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Glass wrote:...
Does LLD have a post restriction?

Because I don't get it.

:cool:

I don't get it.

:(

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Umbrage »

LLD, you say more with a smiley than most of these clowns do in a paragraph. I love you. Marry me.

IS is scummy. Yes, thank you, I did notice Occult panicked and lied, as evidenced by my post where I said Occult panicked and lied.

Occult still takes the prize, though.

Occult wrote:As for IS, he tried to pull this BS on my last game, i posted a weird little post at the beginning he jumped on my ass, dragging a few votes with him and when the dust cleared we lynched anti-town instead of myself. He is always willing to lynch whether the person is town/scum it doesn't matter, he'll lead a lynch on a townie and then pass the blame off to the rest of the wagon later in the game, it's just his default action, hell, he may have not even read his role PM yet. IS is a shining beacon of jackassary to us all, what would we do without him .

Oh, so now we should lynch IS? What happened to that beautiful trap you used to catch Surye-scum?

Occult wrote:You're the one acting quite angry, I owned up to my gaffe, admitted that it looks pretty damn bad and all I did was ask the town was to scumhunt a bit more
(as a p3 lynch does not help town)
and to let me experiment with the status system. It's nice of you to ignore the point of my last post
in an attempt to lynch me asap.
Why is
a quick lynch
so beneficial for town that you are willing to
attempt to shut me up
(and any kind of discussion) with that kind of post? Reread my post (if you even read it in the first place) and then come back to me with a response.

The bolded is fear-mongering. NOBODY said a THING about a P3 lynch or any kind of quicklynch on you. You are trying to dodge the issue. Allow me to illustrate:

UMBRAGE: I think Occult is scum. Here's why: blah blah blah.

OCCULT: You can't lynch me P3, that's bad!!!

UMBRAGE: Uh, nobody said anything about a P3 lynch...

OCCULT: Try reading my posts next time instead of mudslinging!!!

If you would step off your preaching box and rejoin the real world, you may note that you have not addressed a single thing I said, other than to reaffirm your position that your early vote was a trap. Sadly, the fact that you are no longer bothering to follow through on that trap.

Surye wrote:
Occult wrote:Nothing gets a game out of RVS faster then posting something asinine, it also helps you find someone willing to wagon for very little reson this early in the game and we have our first taker for a scummy vote.

Surye wrote:VOTE: Occult
How is a single vote "starting a wagon"? Reaching like crazy in that post.

vote Surye
now all I did was FoS glass for the vote, piling the third vote on me for as something as small as that tells me that, you sir are eager to throw down a lynch.

The FoS isn't the problem so much as you said something damning towards him which WAS NOT TRUE. He was not jumping on an easy wagon, or any wagon at all, but you tried to paint it that way. Definitely worth a vote, and a wagon. Nice recovery though "I was scummy on purpose to catch scum"

This is the person you claim to have got with a trap. You haven't responded to this in any way. WHY? HE'S THE PLAYER YOU'RE VOTING. HE'S YOUR #1 SUSPECT. WHY AREN'T YOU TRYING TO GET HIM LYNCHED? WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO GET IS LYNCHED INSTEAD?

Could it be because IS is pressuring you? Just as Surye was pressuring you when you came up with your 'trap'?

You've been overreacting the whole game. When somebody thought your play was bad, you changed it. When more people voted you, you started whining about a quicklynch. TOWN DOES NOT DO THIS.

Town focuses on scum, and getting them lynched.

YOU'VE been focused on avoiding your own lynch.

And that is why we're all voting you.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:22 pm

My vote aint changing. OccultScum needs to hang.

And Umbrage, all the smilies in the world dont explain why Lamda suddenly switched to me. Are her smilies traps too? She can twitch all she wants, but how useful is she really going to be as we progress?
Show

Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Glass »

Umbrage wrote:
IS is scummy.

How? I am not seeing it

@IS
Did you get the same message that occult did? (about having your status drop after every post?)
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:14 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote occult

He is a very bad scum. He lied backpedaled and did lots of scummy stuff.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:49 am

Post by Umbrage »

That puts Occult at L-2.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:59 am

Holy shit, Glass, I completely forgot about that. I did NOT receive any message.

That's yet another LIE from Occult.

Its time for him to hang. Hey Lambda, what's it going to be? You're still going to twitch and be obtuse or you'll still coming after me?

Why don't you start using smilies and communicate in morse code?
Show

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:05 am

Internet Stranger wrote:My vote aint changing. OccultScum needs to hang.

And Umbrage, all the smilies in the world dont explain why Lamda suddenly switched to me. Are her smilies traps too? She can twitch all she wants, but how useful is she really going to be as we progress?

-points at you-

-twitch-

-holds up rope-

:cool:

-points at Occult-

-holds up rope-

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:08 am

Umbrage wrote:LLD, you say more with a smiley than most of these clowns do in a paragraph. I love you. Marry me.

:mrgreen:

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:16 am

Internet Stranger wrote:Holy shit, Glass, I completely forgot about that. I did NOT receive any message.

That's yet another LIE from Occult.

Its time for him to hang. Hey Lambda, what's it going to be?
You're still going to twitch and be obtuse or you'll still coming after me?

Why don't you start using smilies and communicate in morse code?

:!:

-makes siren sound-

-points at you-

:evil:

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

vezokpiraka wrote:
unvote
vote occult

Like you haven't.
after a wank.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:19 am

CooLDoG wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:
unvote
vote occult

Like you haven't.

:?:

:neutral:

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:36 am

In that case Lamda, since Oocult and I are the embodiment of evil in your eyes, why not Oocult first?
Show

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:43 am

Internet Stranger wrote:In that case Lamda, since Oocult and I are the embodiment of evil in your eyes,
why not Oocult first?

-puts rope around your neck and tightens it-

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:45 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

@LL: wut makes you believe IS and Occult are scum partners? Do you think they planned this scenario out?
@Occult: I'm surprise you call IS a bastard instead of scum. In your opinion who is scum?
@Umbrage: Why exactly is IS scummy in your eyes?

*sleeps*
Justice will prevail
\m/
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:47 am

nopointinactingup wrote:@LL:
wut makes you believe IS and Occult are scum partners?
Do you think they planned this scenario out?

:?

:?:

-shakes head-

-holds up scale-

-puts Occult on one side, puts IS on the other-

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”