ASOIAF: Test of Faith Mafia (Game Over!)

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:55 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Hmmm … the first two posts of the game were votes for LMP and Vezok. One of these players absolutely deserves an RVS wagon to oblivion. But it isn’t LMP.

If Vezok flips scum those that actively chose to not vote uber-VI Vezok and instead went with LMP have juicy, juicy scum waiting to be picked hiding in that list.

--

DGB wrote:Don't worry, I'll vig vezok.

Liar. I’m going to be vigging Vezok tonght as I am the real Vig.

VOTE: DGB for being a dirty dirty liar.

--

Hind wrote:Now, tell me who the cult recruiter is.

You obviously.

--

@Empking and Magua
– Nothing to say at all about the L-3 LMP wagon?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:02 am

Post by Empking »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:

@Empking and Magua
– Nothing to say at all about the L-3 LMP wagon?

No. It'll come in useful once we have a flip and if either of LMP or vezok are scum then it'll be a veritable feast of scum. As it is its a null tell.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:16 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Bad RVS wagon is bad RVS wagon.

Unvote: LynchMePls
Vote: Lost Butterfly
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:18 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: SK
- Multiple random votes and shirking from the wagon.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:22 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

SaintKerrigan wrote:Bad RVS wagon is bad RVS wagon.

Oh, and why is that?
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:34 am

Empking wrote:Vote: SK - Multiple random votes and shirking from the wagon.

1. How do you know that it is a random vote?
2. Why is getting off an L-3 (I think) wagon a scum-tell when Saint K's vote was the first vote and clearly RVS? Should he be required to keep his RVS vote on a wagon if he doesn't see it as valid?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:40 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:Bad RVS wagon is bad RVS wagon.

Oh, and why is that?

Because I wasn't trying to get LMP lynched. :P
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:43 am

Post by Setael »

MoI wrote:If Vezok flips scum those that actively chose to not vote uber-VI Vezok and instead went with LMP have juicy, juicy scum waiting to be picked hiding in that list.

How is joining an RVS wagon in any way "actively choosing" LMP over Vezok? If Vezok flipped scum, I'd actually look at you as a likely buddy for trying to tie random voters to him.

MoI wrote:Why is getting off an L-3 (I think) wagon a scum-tell when Saint K's vote was the first vote and clearly RVS? Should he be required to keep his RVS vote on a wagon if he doesn't see it as valid?

Why is it scummy to get on but we're not allowed to question anyone who gets off?

vote: MoI
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:44 am

Post by Empking »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Empking wrote:Vote: SK - Multiple random votes and shirking from the wagon.

1. How do you know that it is a random vote?

I presumed.

2. Why is getting off an L-3 (I think) wagon a scum-tell when Saint K's vote was the first vote and clearly RVS?

Its a scumtell because there isn't a pro-town motive. The only motive I can think of is that SK and LMP are buddies and SK doesn't want LMP to have attention 0on him or that SK is scum and trying to suggest the LMP/SK connection after SK's death.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:45 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

What if it's a purely selfish motive and I don't want LMP lynched before I get a chance to play with him? :P
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Empking »

SaintKerrigan wrote:What if it's a purely selfish motive and I don't want LMP lynched before I get a chance to play with him? :P

Oh yeah, there are the null out-of-game reasons but an action with scum motives and null motives is a scum tell.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:48 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:If Vezok flips scum those that actively chose to not vote uber-VI Vezok and instead went with LMP have juicy, juicy scum waiting to be picked hiding in that list.

OK enough joking around, time for
SIRIUS BIZNISS

MagnaofIllusion is scum. For the sentence quoted, he is scum. Absolutely, irrevocably, unequivocally scum.

Shall I parse it? I'll give you a little window into how my mind works. This is a rare event. I may not do it again all game.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:If Vezok flips scum

"If vezok flips scum" - why is MoI considering the consequences of something that is quite far in the future? Why is he creating some false vezok vs. LMP duel? We're all just having fun creating a kickass, scum-frightening town for ourselves, we're shooting from the hip for reactions, we're smashing the hive with baseball bats. And it's working; MoI is nervously getting his lined up lynches in order. Like LMP was actually going to get lynched on page 2. Townies weren't worried about this; but scum is. GUESS WHAT? High likelihood that MoI and vezok are buddies. "If vezok flips scum" - as MoI may know will happen, then the players voting for LMP will eat rope. So MoI is anticipating successful lynch lineups already.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:those that actively chose to not vote uber-VI Vezok and instead went with LMP

Again, he's not getting it because he's a scared little scum. He's bus'ing: "UBER-VI vezok." He's making up that all of us wagoning LMP (who hasn't even shown up yet, and who we don't want to see claim for nothing anyway), are ACTIVELY CHOOSING to protect vezok!!! There are many twisted layers of manipulation that can only come for scum wetting his pants.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:have juicy, juicy scum waiting to be picked hiding in that list.

...that list. He's already got a list of players that aren't just scummy, but juicy juicy scum. Lined up to be picked off. He's scum licking his chops at the thought of a whole lineup of townies eating rope.

Not to mention how he took my page 1 vig fakeclaim seriously. And counterclaims vig, calling me a liar! Who counterclaims vig??? A real vig doesn't counterclaim, a real vig shoots the fakeclaimant in the dark. Was he joking about it??? I asked myself that, but he's actually voting me over it (and saying he'll vig VEZOK and not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

LYNCH PLEASE.

VOTE: MoI
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:52 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Empking wrote:

Its a scumtell because there isn't a pro-town motive. The only motive I can think of is that SK and LMP are buddies and SK doesn't want LMP to have attention 0on him or that SK is scum and trying to suggest the LMP/SK connection after SK's death.

This is correct, by unvoting in the manner he did he undermines a lot of the credibillity of the LMP wagon, yes there is credibillity to an LMP wagon, it gives LMP an out, something easy to latch on to, I wanted to see his response to being put at L-3, I'm damn sure it's not something he'd be used to and it could help give a read on him.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Unvote, Vote SK
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:56 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Unvote: Lost Butterfly
Vote: MagnaofIllusion

Also, yay I haz votes! :D
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:58 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

@ LB: What reaction did you expect, really? "Derp, I'm at L-3 for gits and shiggles, whatever." Yes, I'm undermining the credibility of the LMP wagon. I think we can do better.

MoI, for example...
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:01 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

SaintKerrigan wrote:@ LB: What reaction did you expect, really? "Derp, I'm at L-3 for gits and shiggles, whatever." Yes, I'm undermining the credibility of the LMP wagon. I think we can do better.

MoI, for example...

I don't know. Now I won't get that reaction, I had no specific end goal in mind. Did you 'think we can do better' when you unvoted though? Because I don't see how it looks like that.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:08 am

Post by ooba »

Vote Count

LynchMePls (5)
- hasdgfas, Thor665, Nexus, SpyreX, Hinduragi
vezokpiraka (1)
- AlmasterGM
hasdgfas (1)
- Bilbo Baggins
MagnaofIllusion (4)
- Magua, Setael, DrippingGoofball, SaintKerrigan
DrippingGoofball (1)
- MagnaofIllusion
SaintKerrigan (2)
- Empking, Lost Butterfly

Not Voting (6)
- Locke Lamora, vezokpiraka, LynchMePls, Kast, Benmage, Maemuki

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch!
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:16 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

@ LB: Nope. I jumped off the LMP wagon because it's been months since I last played a game on this site, I panicked because people were piling votes on someone I joke-voted, and because of that I moved my vote off LMP because I really would rather have a chance to play with him. Not the most town thing to do, in hindsight, but that's the way the apples fell. :/
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:21 am

Empking wrote:Its a scumtell because there isn't a pro-town motive. The only motive I can think of is that SK and LMP are buddies and SK doesn't want LMP to have attention 0on him or that SK is scum and trying to suggest the LMP/SK connection after SK's death.

So SaintK can’t possibly be Town who came back to the thread and saw that his random vote had expoded into a big wagon?

--

Satael wrote:Why is it scummy to get on but we're not allowed to question anyone who gets off?

I note that you’ve ignored the conditional aspect of my statement. Cudos.

--

DGB wrote: "If vezok flips scum" - why is MoI considering the consequences of something that is quite far in the future? Why is he creating some false vezok vs. LMP duel? We're all just having fun creating a kickass, scum-frightening town for ourselves, we're shooting from the hip for reactions, we're smashing the hive with baseball bats. And it's working; MoI is nervously getting his lined up lynches in order. Like LMP was actually going to get lynched on page 2. Townies weren't worried about this; but scum is. GUESS WHAT?
High likelihood that MoI and vezok are buddies.
"If vezok flips scum" - as MoI may know will happen, then the players voting for LMP will eat rope. So MoI is anticipating successful lynch lineups already.

1. Why is Vezok’s flip “quite far in the future”? How do you have any idea when he will be lynched / killed?
2. I’m not creating some dichotomy. Nice mis-representation. I’d actually prefer you to die today.
3. Lining up lynches – a classic go to “Wiki Tell” for scum to use.
4. False attribution that I am worried about LMP being lynched. Another mis-rep.
5. Look at the bolded – she’s attacking me for forging ‘incorrect’ links and proceeds to do the same thing herself. Inconsistent and scummy.

DGB wrote:Again, he's not getting it because he's a scared little scum. He's bus'ing: "UBER-VI vezok." He's making up that all of us wagoning LMP (who hasn't even shown up yet, and who we don't want to see claim for nothing anyway), are ACTIVELY CHOOSING to protect vezok!!! There are many twisted layers of manipulation that can only come for scum wetting his pants.

Paragraph ripe with Rhetoric – “I’m scared little scum”, “scum wetting their pants”. Noted.

DGB wrote:...that list. He's already got a list of players that aren't just scummy, but juicy juicy scum. Lined up to be picked off. He's scum licking his chops at
the thought of a whole lineup of townies eating rope.

Note the bolded – How does DGB know that every single person on the wagon is Town?

DGB wrote:Not to mention how he took my page 1 vig fakeclaim seriously. And counterclaims vig, calling me a liar! Who counterclaims vig??? A real vig doesn't counterclaim, a real vig shoots the fakeclaimant in the dark. Was he joking about it??? I asked myself that, but he's actually voting me over it (and saying he'll vig VEZOK and not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

Here’s the clincher … how was voting you taking your obv-fake claim seriously? I know you very well fake-claim pointlessly out the wazoo.

But you took my joke counter-claim of your vig claim DEADLY seriously. And it clearly was a joke. I’m not a moron who out himself as Vig Page 1 to a joke claim. I would have just shot you if that was the case.

My vote is good where it is. Outsized reaction to a single vote recorded for posterity.

DGB is scum of some sort. Lynch away!

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:31 am

Post by Empking »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Empking wrote:Its a scumtell because there isn't a pro-town motive. The only motive I can think of is that SK and LMP are buddies and SK doesn't want LMP to have attention 0on him or that SK is scum and trying to suggest the LMP/SK connection after SK's death.

So SaintK can’t possibly be Town who came back to the thread and saw that his random vote had expoded into a big wagon?

--

Town playing to win wouldn't have unvoted if he found his random vote had expoded into a big wagon.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:36 am

Post by LimMePls »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Vote: LynchMePls

Because his name just asks for it. >_>

People always do this. And you just copied them with nothing original to add to the game. Which is scummy.

Vote: SK

Also, RandOMGUS.

Do you think that a RVS "wagon" on me is going to make me feel pressure? Why?

DrippingGoofball wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:If Vezok flips scum those that actively chose to not vote uber-VI Vezok and instead went with LMP have juicy, juicy scum waiting to be picked hiding in that list.

OK enough joking around, time for
SIRIUS BIZNISS

MagnaofIllusion is scum. For the sentence quoted, he is scum. Absolutely, irrevocably, unequivocally scum.

Shall I parse it? I'll give you a little window into how my mind works. This is a rare event. I may not do it again all game.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:If Vezok flips scum

"If vezok flips scum" - why is MoI considering the consequences of something that is quite far in the future? Why is he creating some false vezok vs. LMP duel? We're all just having fun creating a kickass, scum-frightening town for ourselves, we're shooting from the hip for reactions, we're smashing the hive with baseball bats. And it's working; MoI is nervously getting his lined up lynches in order. Like LMP was actually going to get lynched on page 2. Townies weren't worried about this; but scum is. GUESS WHAT? High likelihood that MoI and vezok are buddies. "If vezok flips scum" - as MoI may know will happen, then the players voting for LMP will eat rope. So MoI is anticipating successful lynch lineups already.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:those that actively chose to not vote uber-VI Vezok and instead went with LMP

Again, he's not getting it because he's a scared little scum. He's bus'ing: "UBER-VI vezok." He's making up that all of us wagoning LMP (who hasn't even shown up yet, and who we don't want to see claim for nothing anyway), are ACTIVELY CHOOSING to protect vezok!!! There are many twisted layers of manipulation that can only come for scum wetting his pants.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:have juicy, juicy scum waiting to be picked hiding in that list.

...that list. He's already got a list of players that aren't just scummy, but juicy juicy scum. Lined up to be picked off. He's scum licking his chops at the thought of a whole lineup of townies eating rope.

Not to mention how he took my page 1 vig fakeclaim seriously. And counterclaims vig, calling me a liar! Who counterclaims vig??? A real vig doesn't counterclaim, a real vig shoots the fakeclaimant in the dark. Was he joking about it??? I asked myself that, but he's actually voting me over it (and saying he'll vig VEZOK and not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

LYNCH PLEASE.

VOTE: MoI

DGB, if I weren't married, or if I were Mormon, I'd propose to you. For reelz.

Unvote
Vote: MOI

Lost Butterfly wrote:This is correct, by unvoting in the manner he did he undermines a lot of the credibillity of the LMP wagon, yes there is credibillity to an LMP wagon, it gives LMP an out, something easy to latch on to, I wanted to see his response to being put at L-3, I'm damn sure it's not something he'd be used to and it could help give a read on him.

What credibility did the wagon have?

FOS: Lost Butterfly

Wow, this game is so easy.

Empking wrote:Town playing to win wouldn't have unvoted if he found his random vote had expoded into a big wagon.

Not sure this is true. Expand please.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:40 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

FOS: LMP
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:43 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

'HEY LOOK GUYS I'M SO STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS I UNVOTED AND VOTED IN THE SAME POST THEN ASKED LOST BUTTERFLY A STUPID QUESTION'

SK can die. You can die next. You're right this game is easy.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:43 am

Post by LimMePls »

Lost Butterfly wrote:FOS: LMP

LMP wrote:
What credibility did the wagon have?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”