Neon Genesis Evangelion Mafia (Game Over)

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:30 am

Post by SpyreX »

Here's a novel idea lets not start this crap now.

Sans CJ the others that are hmmmin' (I'm lookin at you Pom) have my dander up far more than Amrun about this.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Starbuck »

SpyreX wrote:Here's a novel idea lets not start this crap now.

I completely agree with you.

It should have NEVER been brought up in the first place.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Starbuck »

Onto an RVS vote

Vote: animo

Where in the hell have you been dude?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Amrun »

Why do you care? You've been here long enough to understand RVS "hello.". That is the only game I ever played with you and thus the only experience I had to say hello with. Sorry if it's still a sore spot.

P-edit: I meant to say earlier that Pom's non-committal post was not good. Got distracted.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #2

Amrun (1)
- animorpherv1
Kawaii (0)
-
GreyICE (0)
-
Antifinity (0)
-
Candle Jack (1)
- malthusis
C-Worl (0)
-
kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Nocmen (0)
-
Surye (0)
-
Celebloki (1)
- Pomegranate
malthusis (0)
-
Starbuck (1)
- Amrun
ace5993 (1)
- drewoftherushes
drewoftherushes (1)
- Celebloki
ZeL1nK (0)
-
StevieT92 (0)
-
GhostWriter (0)
-
SpyreX (0)
-
Kast (4)
- GreyICE, Nocmen, Candle Jack, ace5993
vollkan (0)
-
Pomegranate (1)
- LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult (0)
-
animorpherv1 (2)
- Antifinity, Starbuck
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (10)
- Kawaii, C-Worl, kanyeknowsbest, Surye, ZeL1nK, StevieT92, GhostWriter, SpyreX, Kast, vollkan

23 votes available, 12 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is July 18, ~ 10 am PDT
Last edited by Kdub on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Starbuck »

Amrun wrote:Why do you care? You've been here long enough to understand RVS "hello.". That is the only game I ever played with you and thus the only experience I had to say hello with. Sorry if it's still a sore spot.

P-edit: I meant to say earlier that Pom's non-committal post was not good. Got distracted.

That wasn't an RVS hello and you know it.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Starbuck »

I know I've played more games than just TWD with you btw.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:36 am

Post by GreyICE »

OH FOR GODS SAKE THAT WAS ALL A DREAM. I SAW IT IN AN ANIME AND THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED. IT WAS ALL A VERY BAD DREAM AND IT NEVER OCCURRED IN REALITY SO DON'T BRING ANY OF THAT DREAMWORLD SHIT INTO HERE.

IT WAS NOT A GAME OF MAFIA AND
IT NEVER HAPPENED.
THAT'S MY STORY AND YOU'RE STICKING TO IT.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Amrun »

It was... It was like the third post in the game. Clearly RVS.

I had no idea you were still upset about it or I would never have said it. Geez.

P-edit: starbuck, we've played the walking dead and this. That's it. Trawl through my games if you want. My wiki is up to date.

This is stupid and we should stop. I never meant it to become a thing. I am truly sorry if my mention of it upset you. Not my intention. Can we move on?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Kast »

@GreyIce-
If you're trying to make a veiled implication that I'm fishing or some other BS, then be clear and explain how my questions would harm town in ANY WAY AT ALL. If you have an actual objection, then share it. Otherwise, answer the questions and get back to playing the game. Your posturing is completely pointless.

@Ace-
The bold means exactly what it says. GreyICE is playing as a VI and instead of responding to the questions, he flips out and calls me scum. He's setting himself up to be lynched later:
-If he is town, then he's clearly not playing to his win con and just being a VI.
-If he is scum, then he's ALSO not playing to his win con

@Lobster-
Post #23 is the flailing. It has nothing to do with Amrun. GreyIce did something idiotic as town; but if he is serious town, then he can mitigate his crap-play by answering some simple questions that will help us avoid misinformation and evaluate future claims/actions/events.

Instead he flips out in ALL CAPS whining that I'm picking on his "false claim" and posting gibberish.

@Nocmen-
There's a difference between stating what you think and asking people if it's ok to think what you think. The "town must vote immediately" mindset is ridiculous and needs to be killed. I think I've been spoiled by playing mostly games with competent playerbases where this stuff doesn't need to be explained.

@Candlejack-
-The whole objection to the "cult speculation" is a load of BS. *IF* you genuinely thought it was an attempt to mislead the town, then you should have let Amrun dig a hole for himself. Voting as you did prevents us from getting anything valuable that could potentially have been gotten. In this case, the *IF* doesn't apply since it was obviously not anything near as meaningful or insidious as you pretend.
-About the Amrun vote, some of us remember that scum like attacking harmless jokes or greetings as if they are legit scum tells. Just like what you are doing.
-Since Amrun clearly wasn't bringing up a cult in any manner that was at all harmful, your defense is invalid.

@Amrun-
GreyICE is playing the same as his recent play in Storm of Swords, in which he skizophrenically flailed and jumped around attacking BS case after BS case, simply based on who was attacking him at the time. In addition, each new case resulted in him overreacting more than the previous with a corresponding increase in hostility and degradation of his posting from addressing points, to simple all caps insults/off-topic whining/gibberish. This got so bad that he was essentially forced to replace out. His all caps/gibberish/overly hostile over-reaction to my post is extremely reminiscent of his behavior in the previous game, and I strongly hope he does not repeat it here.

To note, GreyIce was town in that game, which is all the more reason I'd prefer if he reigns in his playstyle and doesn't repeat his VI play from that game in the event he is town again.

@Candlejack-
Is there a reason you are so paranoid and trying to make everyone else paranoid about Amrun? If you genuinely believe his comment is as harmful as you keep claiming, then there shouldn't be any reason to avoid explaining to the town why and how you think Amrun's comment could hurt us. Simply claiming "CULTS ARE TEH EVIL!!@!" doesn't cut it. Instead of just telling us Mind Screw 3 was horrible because of the cult speculation, tell us how Amrun's comment even minutely leads to what happened in Mind Screw 3.

@Pom-
You're right, it's not obvious sarcasm on it's own, but even pretending it is, that only addresses the first line. The remainder of his post is gibberish with an OMGUS added to it.

@Starbuck-
Welcome! Amrun's comment/vote was an irrelevant and perhaps inappropriate jab at you; let's all let it go and play a good game?
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Starbuck »

Kast, that was what I was trying to do in the first place.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:44 am

Post by GreyICE »

I believe lynching you will remove one player who doesn't share my win condition, Kast. So screw your stupid meta. 'cause if you think about it:

1) I wanted the governor ability dead and buried because I thought it would fuck the town. In the end, it was a totally pro-town power that worked really well, neh?
2) I wanted DGB, Mikujin, MoI and Xvart lynched. Two of those were scum, and DGB was playing like shit.

Oh no yeah, my play was terrible, I'm glad you hated it so much.

I'm also very, very, very glad to lynch you right now.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Amrun »

Yeah, Kast wagon is bad.

Has everyone posted yet?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Starbuck »

15 people have posted
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Kast »

GI wrote:I believe lynching you will remove one player who doesn't share my win condition, Kast.
That's because you're either scum or VI town who doesn't know any better. Sadly, this additional useless post doesn't distinguish between the two any more than any of your other useless posts did. But please answer the questions already.

Spoiler: As an aside, your recollections of ASoS Mafia does not match post record
You were pushing multiple crap wagons on primarily town players; though you also attacked one scum player and briefly joined my wagon on the 3rd party. Your cases attacks were almost exclusively overreactions to people attacking or disagreeing with you. Your first suspect was DGB (town), second was Benmage (town), third was Mikujin (scum), fourth on Zoraster (3rd party), fifth on xvart (town). You never once called MoI suspicious; however you are correct that you repeatedly argued with him (primarily just insulting him). Further, your wagons on Ben, Mikujin, and Zoraster were all short lived and barely touched. You only really went hard after townies DGB and xvart.
Show

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I swear to God the next reference to A GAME THAT ISNT THIS ONE is getting lynched.

Come on now.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Kast »

@GreyIce-
Answer:
-[D]oes your power ALSO prevent a watcher from seeing the ACTUAL culprit? (This should be a no-brainer to share if you're seriously claiming)
-Would your ability false track to protected and/or kill immune targets (ie. failed kill attempts)?
If you think answering hurts town, explain.
Show

Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Candle Jack »

drewoftherushes wrote:
Candle Jack wrote:
drewoftherushes wrote:So the implication is that we have a watcher, tracker or both, perhaps rather than a finder, perhaps not. Interesting.

Really don't like this post. He's not *doing* anything.

FoS: drew

- Tar

Could you clarify here - who did I say was doing something?

Uh, in case you hadn't noticed, I was referring to you in the third person. See, you're just summarizing possibilities and not actually doing anything with that. In other words, you're not scumhunting. If you're town, change that. If you're not, keep acting like this so we can get to lynching you.

---

Amrun wrote:My phone is. About to die so I can't finish reading the thread, but I will say this:

The last time I played with Starbuck, she outted her own cult recruiter out of butthurt. It was such an egregious example of playing against wincon that she was warned and put on probation, iirc.

I have no personal problem with Starbuck, but that warrants an RVS warning that such things will not be tolerated a second time.

Why people actually thought I was talking about cults in a way unrelated to my vote on Starbuck I don't know, but Tar needs to explain why that's a scumtell and. When I can read I will analyze sheepers (ani comes to mind).

Okay, reasonable.

Since you missed it in my last post: Cult commentary is scummy (exception: claiming rolebased, which is null) because it's an easy way for scum to distract townies from lynching scum (see: Mind Screw 3, where Xyl et. al. had the town running around in circles looking for cult while they cruised into endgame with minor disruption from mod-Tar-SK and mod-mason-Veerus) and to fake scumhunting later.

---

ace5993 wrote:
Candle Jack wrote:SpyreX is b) offering reads.

Care to point out where?

SpyreX is still scummier but unfortunately he doesn't have a wagon so
Unvote, Vote: Kast

SpyreX wrote:Maybe I have a condition where the combination of v o e t in the correct order causes me physical pain.
Maybe I'm an odd day treestump even day doublevig divisible by 10 jester.
Maybe I'm afraid to voet anyone because it will inevitably lead to the downfall of western civilization.

On a realer note.

Maybe its nice to see some town on page 1 and that makes me happy.

Sure looks like an indication that SpyreX is reading players town to me.

Next question?

---

SpyreX wrote:So @CJ et al:

Here's the issue I'm bashing my head against:

GI claiming an interesting miller variant: Good
Kast asking for some fairly relevant clarifiaction: Good
GI's response to Kast: Whaaat?
Kast's response to GI: Whaaaat?

Now I'm lord of the scum teaparty paranoia but I can't see any avenue FROM THAT that isn't town/town feelings fight 2011. Scum on scum makes no sense and scum on town either way doesn't make a lot of sense.

Asking for clarification on the claim was a null tell, not a town tell.

Why on earth would people assume that GreyICE's allcaps "no, of course not" with that phrasing was anything other than a sarcastic response to Kast? Seriously, all it's missing is the "here's your sign" afterwards.

A Mafia 67 KScope-style sarcastic confession would be more plausible if it wasn't for that claim being suicidal if he doesn't actually have the ability.

---

LobsterCatapult wrote:
Amrun wrote:Okay, read.

Lobster, why place an rvs vote and FoS someone in the same post?

Ani, why did you vote for me? Explain what you thought I was saying.

(Tar answered this question within the thread already.)

Kast, why did you call Grey a VI? What basis do you have for this?

Ace, why is two posts of supposed fluff a scumtell at this stage of the game?

Not really seeing the case on Kast yet, though I don't exactly like his posts, either.

i felt like i kinda missed rvs...and i wanted to participate too. :mrgreen:

@candlejack, about amrun: i looked at it and was really confused too, i found it scummy, but they way you started to ask for votes before amrun came back to explain it came across as almost not caring what the explination was.

Why on earth wouldn't I push for Amrun votes? There was certainly no better target - that was the only genuinely scummy post at the time - and I could just back off Amrun later if there was a satisfactory reason for that post.

In other news, if you thought Amrun's post was scummy, why the hell didn't you mention that in any of your posts before this? Like, say, in the post where you FoS'ed me?

And as long as I'm here...

LobsterCatapult wrote:
Kast wrote:@Greyice-
How about you cut the crap and play the game? Flailing around randomly D1 like an idiot is just going to waste time and peg you for a useless VI. If you're scum, then keep it up, but if you're town, you're just going to hurt your credibility when you try to play seriously later. In either case, you're just setting yourself up as lynch bait (either as a mislynch or a sacrificial bus) and that's clearly not playing to your win con.

where has GI flailed around here or lost credibility? he claimed and sort of explained amrun's post. It seems to me you are trying to discredit GreyIce where there doesn't seem a need to be.

Trying to discredit a player is scum behavior. Why aren't you following up on this?

FoS: LobsterCatapult

---

Oh look, it's Wall of Text time.

Kast wrote:@Ace-
The bold means exactly what it says. GreyICE is playing as a VI and instead of responding to the questions, he flips out and calls me scum. He's setting himself up to be lynched later:
-If he is town, then he's clearly not playing to his win con and just being a VI.
-If he is scum, then he's ALSO not playing to his win con

And just how, exactly, is he setting himself up to be lynched?

Kast wrote:@Lobster-
Post #23 is the flailing. It has nothing to do with Amrun. GreyIce did something idiotic as town; but if he is serious town, then he can mitigate his crap-play by answering some simple questions that will help us avoid misinformation and evaluate future claims/actions/events.

Instead he flips out in ALL CAPS whining that I'm picking on his "false claim" and posting gibberish.

Let me get this straight. You're saying that claiming Miller on Day 1 is anti-town?

I'm also not seeing how you get a "flip out" from GreyICE's play. Looks like scum misrepresentation to me.

Kast wrote:@Candlejack-
-The whole objection to the "cult speculation" is a load of BS. *IF* you genuinely thought it was an attempt to mislead the town, then you should have let Amrun dig a hole for himself. Voting as you did prevents us from getting anything valuable that could potentially have been gotten. In this case, the *IF* doesn't apply since it was obviously not anything near as meaningful or insidious as you pretend.
-About the Amrun vote, some of us remember that scum like attacking harmless jokes or greetings as if they are legit scum tells. Just like what you are doing.
-Since Amrun clearly wasn't bringing up a cult in any manner that was at all harmful, your defense is invalid.

Invalid defense MY FOOT. As far as I'm concerned, mentioning a cult AT ALL without a reason is anti-town. Certainly something worth voting for in late random vote stage. And I don't see a reason to stand aside and let Amrun "dig a hole" on the cult speculation matter when I could just pressure her and let her dig a hole with her reactions while ALSO shutting down anti-town speculation.

Also, some of us haven't forgotten that there was a time not all that far back when joking was a fairly reliable scumtell (It may still be, but I've been offsite long enough that I'm not sure), and that late RVS and the part of the game that comes immediately after it is a GREAT time to find scum letting their defenses down.

@Candlejack-
Is there a reason you are so paranoid and trying to make everyone else paranoid about Amrun? If you genuinely believe his comment is as harmful as you keep claiming, then there shouldn't be any reason to avoid explaining to the town why and how you think Amrun's comment could hurt us. Simply claiming "CULTS ARE TEH EVIL!!@!" doesn't cut it. Instead of just telling us Mind Screw 3 was horrible because of the cult speculation, tell us how Amrun's comment even minutely leads to what happened in Mind Screw 3.

Reminds me uncomfortably of, say, this post (sorry, SpyreX, I'll cut it out now):

Xylthixlm (Mafia), Mind Screw 3 wrote:The talking mod is disconcerting me.

Cults are fun. Scary, but fun. I used to have a perfect win record as cult on IRC, but then people caught on to the fact that I was the first one recruited every time there was a cult.

Assume we wouldn't have anything so sane as a normal cult. I hope that means it's weaker. Worst case, we already have three cultists.

Agreed on lynching the mod-SK immediately. Whatever "powers" Tar granted can't be good...

vote: Machiavellian-Mafia (Tarhalindur)

Xylthixlm (Mafia), Mind Screw 3 wrote:Jesters, SK, cult... survivor and lyncher should be next.

I wonder if we even have a mafia at all.

Xylthixlm (Mafia), Mind Screw 3 wrote:Basically, if there is a cult like Tar's previous one, there is now some action X such that:
* Doing X results in an immediate loss for the town, and win for the cult.
* There are an ever-increasing number of players who know what X is, and win if it happens.

For balance reasons, X would have to be something that the town would be fairly unlikely to do spontaneously, but could be persuaded into.

Until we know for sure what the cult win condition is, we should be very careful.

Absolutely no reason to allow this kind of speculation to distract people. And why the hell WOULDN'T I assume cult speculation when Amrun failed to make it clear that her reasoning was due to Starbuck's past actions as cult when she first posted?

She's probably town, but you're not.

- Tar
You said my name?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Amrun wrote:Ani, why did you vote for me? Explain what you thought I was saying.

I'd rather not take a risk of a cult mention only for one to show up later.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Starbuck wrote:Where in the hell have you been dude?

Depends on how long you mean. I'm also trying to not play in 80 thousand mafia games at once anymore.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Amrun »

How is there a relation between mentioning a cult and the presence of a xult?

Foor the record, I seriiously doubt there is a cult here.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Seee these posts?

Those are proving the point. Its insidious and like another type of speculation that shall not be named.

@Tar:

You can always meta its ok because you know how to use it right and are town (shh)

What I was trying to get at with GI:

I dig that its sarcastic. What I don't get is WHY any sarcastic response to fairly valid questions (like mine which haven't been answered).
Show

Proud member of BaM
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Amrun »

Amrun wrote:How is there a relation between mentioning a cult and the presence of a xult?

Foor the record, I seriiously doubt there is a cult here.

No one answer this. This was intended to suss out ani's alignment, but upon reflection, this could lead us somewhere I don't want to go.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Amrun wrote:How is there a relation between mentioning a cult and the presence of a xult?

Taking precautions.

StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

Bringing up cults is most definitely a scum tell, it is an attempt to derail the D1 discussion. And, even though it was "justified" as a mention of another game, that still was a (fairly successful) attempt to keep us talking about unimportant things. For that reason, I will
Vote: Amrun
. Also, pretty much all of Amrun's posts have been defending himself about this issue, besides one post where he calls the Kast wagon bad - again this is a large post count that really isn't contributing anything pro-town.

I'm not getting a really scummy read of Kast, but I don't think the wagon is completely unfounded, however I wouldn't like it to see it get out of hand.

What is a RNG? never heard that term before or maybe i am rusty.

FoS: GreyIce
for not answering legitimate questions. If you do not get on that it will turn into a vote. I have some questions for you myself:
Why did you choose to claim D1 being completely unprompted? Not that this is necessarily a scum tell I simply don't get your motivation.
Why did you claim your role power without claiming what character you were?

On a completely unrelated note, I will be going to the beach this thursday and friday so I will not post on either of those days.

Steve

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”