Post Apocalyptic Mafia - Mini 1226: Over!

Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Timeater »

@hind

I know, I'm a bastard. I RESPECT MS. NEVER AGAIN.

So yeah the thing that prompted me was the TROLL AND A LIAR accusation. OK sure the troll thing is a little true and perhaps the blowing thing was a bit much, but I was in a goofy mood. I literally am bipolar. Shit sucks. Boo-hoo. Also SaM served his purpose - which was to help me get back into the swing of things playing mafia. Yes I was avoiding your wrath I guess. But is that super scummy? Naw. Going after CSL cause HURR FATE IS TOWN PRELIM GUT READ DERP #29 BUT HE'S LITERALLY DOING THE SAME THING HE ALWAYS DOES BUT I HAVE A READ ON HIM ALL THE SAME SO IM GONNA SAY HES TOWN TO REAFFIRM HIS EGOTASTIC TUNNELING ON SOMEONE I KNOW IS TOWN. As far as your behavioral implications in #32 and #35, - lol. Its obvious you've already made up your mind. A case of the hungry hungry confirmation bias hippos. I'm town as fuck and am not worried about it at all if push comes to shove.

I agree with the bad read on Zaj.

I disagree that apologies are scummy. I can turn into a dick really quick. Without apologies I'm destined to be forever 100% dick in all my games. Things I think ARE scummy: Overclarification is scummy. Walls are scummy. Pontification is scummy. Apologies? Nahh. Sorry I disagree, bro!

"Diddin-read"?

ALSO; HURR ACTIVITY ANALYSIS SO SMRT
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Timeater »

After re-read. I am now sold on the sliding scale.

Town

Gaoth

Fate

Hind

Not sure:
xvart
Wraith
Zaj
Pali
Diddin

Vox

Nico

CSL

Scum
watch for the eggshells
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh that's a beautiful list.

Lead me right to your buddies.

RIGHT TO THEM.

Too bad they'll kill me N1 before I can lynch them.

But oooohhh baby will I get you dead.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Timeater »

Wrong again son.
watch for the eggshells
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Fate »

I was right the first time, what do you mean "again"?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Also, for the record, don't use anything close to Red. I know people like to do those lists in color code but just don't. If you feel the need to, don't use red or any color close to red.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Timeater »

@slaxx: k

@fate:

Must suck to die so quick in all the games you're town.

Its gotta warp a guy.
watch for the eggshells
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Fate »

The fuck are you even talking about?
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Timeater »

And BTW wasn't it obvious mastin was just exploiting any possible vote mechanics because of this being a theme game? Why the confusion? Why the implication that it was a post restriction?
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Timeater »

The fuck are you even talking about?

I'm not speaking in riddles. You get killed early a lot of games, correct? That doesn't have any effect on your outlook or playstyle?
watch for the eggshells
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Fate »

If I'm your townread why are you questioning me? How the hell was it obvious he was exploiting "vote mechanics" when he didn't post a DAMN LICK OF ANY CONTENT OR READS?

You know something I don't?

OH YEAH

YOURE FUCKIN SCUM

AND HES NUMBER 1 BUDDY KTHX.

YEAH I GET KILLED EARLY A LOT, IT EFFECTS ME IN THAT IT SHOWS ME IM RIGHT OFTEN D1 AND A THREAT TO BE KILLED N1 OFTEN
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Regfan »

Gaoth, Hindurgai, Fate, Timeater and CSL are town. Wraith is scum prod-dodging by going V/LA, he says he's "V/LA from tomorrow" while posting elsewhere but avoiding catching up with the four small pages here. Diddin is obvious lurking scum and there's more scum somewhere inside of Nicodemus, Xvart and AV.

@ Nicodemus -
Zajs experience is something you'd
easily
be able to find yourself if you wanted it that badly. CSL gut town read on Fate isn't a scum-tell at all, if anything him presenting reads to begin with is a town-tell for him even if his reasoning is shit-poor. I don't give a fuck if you voted SaM because it was the largest wagon, that's meaningless. I want a list of your updated reads on everyone in your next post.

@ Fate -
Apologies aren't scummy. I apologise as town more times than not. Believe it or not this is actually how Timeater plays as town. Still waiting for you to join me on Diddin. Diddin lurks and bws as scum and actually contributes when town guess which he's doing now.

@ Hindurgai
- Nicodemus is scummy as town, especially at the start of the game. See 00's Band Nafia for me pushing on him there thinking that illogical play by him is a scum-tell. He'll become increasingly easier to read as the day goes along especially when he starts stating and explaining his reads.

@ Timeater -
Is there a particular reason why I'm not on your list at all?
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by diddin »

Nicodemus wrote:Meh. I don't see Fate's posts as anything other than very Fate-like so far. Obviously it's a style difference, but the preliminary gut reads that I get on page two usually don't enter the thread as "______ is town", as if it was a definite read.

How I see it: you're buddying up to Fate by calling him town when there's no real reason to do so. And now you're hiding behind the tried and true gut excuse, which means you don't really have anything to go on. Sorry, but that isn't gonna cut it for me.

Vote: CSL

^ This is a good vote.

Regfan wrote:Good playerlist with the exception of
Magua
Gaoth who is a noob. I actually have a lot less town reads than I expected a more scum-reads than normal. I was holding of in posting hoping that the SaM wagon would naturally fade away and I'd get reactions based of it but no one seems to be moving. The wagons crap, it's player style hatred driven rather than anything else get of your asses and actually vote scum today.

Thoughts so far:

- Gaoth is town, he wouldn't come in disagree with the leading wagon and attempt to attack a good proportion of the room as scum.
- Fate is probably town but seems to be stuck in a loltunnel already, come on bro get out and join me on a scum lynch.
- Nicos questions directed towards CSL and Zajnet are entirely fluff and read as an attempt to look as if he's scum hunting.
- CSL actually provided a read for the first time in forever, he's probably town.
- Diddins vote on SaM is exactly like Scum-diddin from Any Band and Superhero mafia. He might actually be the easiest player on the site to read.

Vote: Diddin

It's been a day and you're accusing people of lurking? For Christ's sake. The SaM wagon vote was to draw reactions, and I got a scum reaction out of you.

Zajnet wrote:Wait, what? Voting the mod was a joke because his signature is incorrect. Votes for the mod are never counted barring a bastard game or something...

And I didn't vote for Fate because I didn't see him as scummy, just incredibly annoying.

And if you want to see how experienced I am, the wiki button below my avatar will show you. I'm fairly well experienced, but I'm not by any means a good player, lol.

This guy's trying WAY too hard to be town.

Don't see Timeater scum. I'd lynch CSL, Regfan, or Zaj at this point.

Unvote Vote: CSL

Nico has lurked and flaked in every game he's been town in that I've played in or modded, so I'm a little wary of the slot for now.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Fate »

Whoahowahowahoawhoaw

Wait.

Wraith is posting... ELSEWHERE?

UNVOTE
VOTE: WRAITH

BOUT TIME FOR FIRE AND BRIMSTONE
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Regfan »

There we go, that sparked a reaction and there's the Town-Diddin I know. Now we're of and running. This lynch is about 100x better than any of the previous SaM or Nico bullshit ones.

Unvote, Vote: Wraith
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by diddin »

Yeah, he posted ONCE in a postgame discussion. That's a weak reason to push a Wraith lynch.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Wraith »

*sniff sniff* What's this? I smell a classic damned-if-I-do-damned-if-I-don't situation here. Sorry if I only had a few minutes free-time before I had to get back to the grind.

I've been free for about two hours now, though, mostly working on some more important stuff, but I had planned to post sometime tonight, if only to get off the flimsy preliminary reads I have ATM:

-I feel Hind is town
-I feel Timeater-Fate is town vs town
-No real scumreads ATM
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Fate »

oh god thats awful, but it'll do.

UNVOTE
VOTE: PALLISADE

ON TO THE NEXT ONE REGFAN, LETS GO
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

@SaM, aka Timeater: Apology accepted. Now we shall never speak of it again.

@Zaj: Derp, why do I always forget about wikis? Probably because I don't have one myself. But yeah, looking through your games I don't see any that you've played with Fate, or Reck either for that matter. That confirms for me that your comments Re: Fate's posting style were genuine, like I read them the first time.

@Hindu: Eh, your analysis of my posts is kind of lacking. You're purposely leaving out parts of my posts when they don't fit with your case, and you're blowing others out of proportion. It doesn't matter though. No one else is seeing what you're seeing. You look fairly town, so it's not a big deal - just look over the evidence again.

@Reg: Here are my reads so far:

Town
AV
Zaj
Fate
Hindu
Reg
xvart
Timeater
Gaoth
Wraith
palisade
CSL
Scum

CSL is the the most scummy. I'll admit I haven't played a game with him in over a year, so I don't have much meta on him, but post 29 still looks terrible. I'd rather vote based on that than anything else in the thread so far.
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by diddin »

FORGETTING ANYBODY?
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

bah. Okay, revised list:

Town
AV
Zaj
Fate
Hindu
Reg
diddin
xvart
Timeater
Gaoth
Wraith
palisade
CSL
Scum

Sorry dood, you were so null you blinked into non-existence there for a second :wink:
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Wraith »

That's actually a little unexpected. I was steeling myself in preparation for the impending FATE-RAEG but it didn't come. Hmmm
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Fate -
You fucking pussy. Wraith is still scum. He just posted some semi-crap reads with no reasoning behind it when he saw he was getting suspected. It's exactly what I do as scum, remember Invicidus mafia and Defcon?

@ Diddin -
Wraith has been lurking online and observing this thread for quite a while not just posting elsewhere.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Fate »

Yes I remember both those games and YES I remember catching your ass pretty easily. So don't tell ME whose play resembles fucking WHAT because I can catch Wraith as scum too.

NOW GET BACK

IN FUCKING LINE

AND WAGON PALLISADE WITH ME.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING A PUSSY? NO ONE EVER SAID YOU WERE TOWN.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Fate -
Pallisade is a worthless wagon at this point, Mastin has near site flaked. If you don't want to lynch WraithLurkerScum just yet then change it to Xvart or AV and I'll join you there.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”