Post Apocalyptic Mafia - Mini 1226: Over!

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Regfan »

Good playerlist with the exception of
Magua
Gaoth who is a noob. I actually have a lot less town reads than I expected a more scum-reads than normal. I was holding of in posting hoping that the SaM wagon would naturally fade away and I'd get reactions based of it but no one seems to be moving. The wagons crap, it's player style hatred driven rather than anything else get of your asses and actually vote scum today.

Thoughts so far:

- Gaoth is town, he wouldn't come in disagree with the leading wagon and attempt to attack a good proportion of the room as scum.
- Fate is probably town but seems to be stuck in a loltunnel already, come on bro get out and join me on a scum lynch.
- Nicos questions directed towards CSL and Zajnet are entirely fluff and read as an attempt to look as if he's scum hunting.
- CSL actually provided a read for the first time in forever, he's probably town.
- Diddins vote on SaM is exactly like Scum-diddin from Any Band and Superhero mafia. He might actually be the easiest player on the site to read.

Vote: Diddin
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Nicodemus -
I'm struggling to see how Zajs experience will impact your judgement on your read on him given his minimal content thus far and asking CSL for reasoning behind a read is utterly and completely pointless, his answer will be nonsensical or non existent.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Regfan »

Gaoth, Hindurgai, Fate, Timeater and CSL are town. Wraith is scum prod-dodging by going V/LA, he says he's "V/LA from tomorrow" while posting elsewhere but avoiding catching up with the four small pages here. Diddin is obvious lurking scum and there's more scum somewhere inside of Nicodemus, Xvart and AV.

@ Nicodemus -
Zajs experience is something you'd
easily
be able to find yourself if you wanted it that badly. CSL gut town read on Fate isn't a scum-tell at all, if anything him presenting reads to begin with is a town-tell for him even if his reasoning is shit-poor. I don't give a fuck if you voted SaM because it was the largest wagon, that's meaningless. I want a list of your updated reads on everyone in your next post.

@ Fate -
Apologies aren't scummy. I apologise as town more times than not. Believe it or not this is actually how Timeater plays as town. Still waiting for you to join me on Diddin. Diddin lurks and bws as scum and actually contributes when town guess which he's doing now.

@ Hindurgai
- Nicodemus is scummy as town, especially at the start of the game. See 00's Band Nafia for me pushing on him there thinking that illogical play by him is a scum-tell. He'll become increasingly easier to read as the day goes along especially when he starts stating and explaining his reads.

@ Timeater -
Is there a particular reason why I'm not on your list at all?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Regfan »

There we go, that sparked a reaction and there's the Town-Diddin I know. Now we're of and running. This lynch is about 100x better than any of the previous SaM or Nico bullshit ones.

Unvote, Vote: Wraith
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Fate -
You fucking pussy. Wraith is still scum. He just posted some semi-crap reads with no reasoning behind it when he saw he was getting suspected. It's exactly what I do as scum, remember Invicidus mafia and Defcon?

@ Diddin -
Wraith has been lurking online and observing this thread for quite a while not just posting elsewhere.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Fate -
Pallisade is a worthless wagon at this point, Mastin has near site flaked. If you don't want to lynch WraithLurkerScum just yet then change it to Xvart or AV and I'll join you there.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Regfan »

@ Fate
- Mastin was site flaked and legit not here, a reaction wagon on him would have been useless whereas Wraith was lurking the thread and posting about not being able to be here while doing nothing. Then when suspected he throws semi-weak reads in and withholds his vote.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Regfan »

He has replaced a lot of peoples names with a random letter, the real letter is what we're looking for I believe. What I get is this:

S D
R O
B N
R T
C V
O I
F G
N M
R E
S A
AEUR AURO (I think this is a messed up line)
E R
I O
K L
R E
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Regfan »

He just claimed COP and directed it to you.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Paliside -
Vote/Unvote all of your town-reads in order of strongest to weakest in the upper half of your next post then save a few lines and vote/unvote all of your scum-reads but this time from weakest to strongest.

@ Fate -
HEHEHEHAHAHEHE, I knew you would read me incorrectly at some point or another. I'm not seeing your town-read on Wraith at all, he's "V/LA" but responds almost as soon as someone suspects him, doesn't attempt to scumhunt with the exception of his half ass reads and jumps on Gaoth who's obvious town at this point.

@ Xvart -
CSL having a lack of reasoning behind his reads doesn't mean anything. In any band he had different reads on me and Gaoth after we claimed mason.

@ Gaoth -
Your Diddin scum-read needs to be reanalyzed, rather than just two-word defending himself he actually proceeded to provide legitimate content when pressured and it reads as genuine, it's the opposite of what he did in Any Band. I'm going to read through this thread again tomorrow when I'm actualy properly focused, I'll let you know what I think of Nico then.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Regfan »

Wraith wrote: So, despite other players (Regfan) capitalizing on my other posts and playing into their DIDID scenario, my LURKING and V/LA is what Gaoth jumps on? And immediately declares me as definitive scum? Lol, I think someone hasn't actually read the thread beyond his scumbuddies' posts and is trying to pass it off as if he has.

1. If you think I'm 'capitalizing' on your posts why aren't you currently voting me?
2. Gaoth is also stating that Diddin and Nico are scum, both of those are two of your strong scum-reads so I'm failing to see how you even potentially suspect him.
3. You haven't been "Lurking" recently as I said, you're one of the most active players but active and posting fluff only.

Xvart wrote: I went through every game Slaxx has moderated and couldn't find a single post restricted role.

Slaxx hates post restrictions and think they detract from the game meaning the post restrction is 100% fake. There hasn't been any point stating so until now because him posting like that means I don't have to hear his illogical and non-sensical reasoning behind his reads (I asked to /Out if Mastin /Inned but caved last minute due to the player list being amazing and me being a pussy). I've seen Mastin act and fake things like this previously as town and I'm failing to see him claim cop this early on as mafia as a counter-claim (Which is likely for a role as common as cop) would lead towards his lynch.

Xvart wrote: What's your point? Having no reasoning meaning nothing means it is worthless to even ask? I fail to see how not asking for explanations is town motivated.

Don't get me wrong, I know where you're coming from the (More information is always better) angle but it's not the reasoning behind CSLs read that means anything it's his actual read, his reasoning is going to be piss poor or 'gut' regardless of his alignment thus asking him is fluff. Speaking of which I need to get to reading Nico later but I have to leave for cricket soon.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by Regfan »

I'll have highly limited activity for the next two days (Frends 21st/Family Events) but I'll try and make sure to get through Nicos ISO properly and read the posts above this properly as soon as possible. See you all in two days though!
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Regfan »

I have to prepare for a job interview for the next few hours (It's almost my dream job) but I'm in the process of compiling my current reads and they should be completed and posted sometime tonight. Nico should be back from V/LA so I'm interested in hearing his thoughts on everything and the wagon on him. From re-reading him I can see where the suspicion on him is coming from but I don't exactly agree with it. I'm actually leaning town on him at the moment.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Regfan »

I was hoping to
finish
this however I just got bad news that my internet is getting shut of for the
next two days so I'll V/LA
during this time. Sorry for the awful timing but I'll try and get straight back on the second it's back up. I haven't had a chance to read the last half a page either (Focused on [Redacted] but I'll do so whenever I can).

Town Reads (Strongest to weakest):
Gaoth, Fate, Diddin, Timeater, Hindurgai, CSL.
Null Reads:
Palisaide, Xvart, Nicodemus, CSL, AurorousVox.
Scum Reads (Strongest to weakest):
Wraith, Zajnet.

Spoiler: Reasonng behind my reads
1. Gaoth, his aggression in pushing the Nico lynch (Although likely wrong) reads as if he geninuely believes that Nico is mafia and his willingness to accept Palis post restriction and claim as a town-tell rather than an attempt to throw dirt and attack shows geninue scumhunting. Plus this is the exact same as Town-Gaoth from both Any Band and 00's Band Mafia.

2. Fate, this is a read I'm finding relatively difficult to put into words. I have minimal experience with Scum-Fate but every time I've seen Town-Fate I have correctly read him and it relates to his aggresion and direction that he pushes. I don't see him attempting to push me as scum here with so much prime ML bait (Diddin, Nico ect.)

3. Diddin, he's probably one of the easier people to read on the site. When he gets pressured as scum he caves, decreases in posting activity and attempts to buddy rather than scumhunt. His reaction to my suspicion on him earlier showed him playing the complete opposite of that.

4. Timeater, this is Town-Timeater (Though I'll admit I have limited experience with Scum-Timeater). His arrogance and insistance that he has the scum-team down nailed and his constant changing of votes inside of it is just his arrogant and borderline VIish play.

5. Hindurgai, his attack on Nico in structure is highly logical and his belief that he has the scum-team nailed into a select few players reads as arrogant town though this read is fading in strength as the day goes on (Especallly in light of his opportunistic attack towards Diddins vagueish statement).

6. CSL, I had a weak town-read on him earlier due to his attempt at scumhunting (Town-read on Fate) however it's decreaseing in strength rapidly right now and is almost non-existant.

7. Palisaide, first impression is that they wouldn't fake cop which is a standard role in minis on day one allowing a possible 1 v1 to occur but their avoidance to even attempt to communicate their reads by following requests and their refusal to admit that the PR is fake (The post restriction is incredbly obviously fake at this point and needs to stop (Slaxx and I hydra on an account named Ethos and when looking for games we came across various which included posting restrictions and Slaxx made his hatred towards posting retrictions in the game of mafia incredibly obvious at that point thus he's not including one in his own setup)) both make me doubt the town-read I had on them initially. Still don't think they should be todays lynch though.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Regfan »

Back from V/LA and holy mother of god the walls have started. I've read through the Xvart case briefly and a shit load of it is legitimate. The clincher though is Xvarts continuous avoidance from even attempting to question or converse with Palisade. Xvarts essentially voting a claimed cop and saying "Well you suspect the cop too so how is it scummy for me to be voting someone we both suspect!" when it's incredibly obvious that there's minimal reasoning for scum to claim cop so openly on D1 AND we can learn a lot more about their legitimacy via letting them investigate tonight. The Timeater suspicion needs to die, he's town, sure useless as fuck town but still town. Wraith is still scum but nowhere near as obvious as Xvart at this point and I'm feeling much better on AV as a whole.

@ Palisade
- I got SCCUM ITZ SCCUM from your last post which means nothing. If you really want to continue your fake post restriction at least attempt to make it legible and understandable. Vote/Unvote town-reads, have a gap then unvote/vote scum-reads, then have a gap and vote your largest suspect.
@ Diddin -
I've never *played* with Gaoth-scum but I've read through an entire game of Gaoth-scum (90's Band Mafia).
@ Gaoth
- Yeah, that's what I was thinking, this is reading as bored/lazy Nico-Town.
@ Nico -
Just because one point of the case is "Stretching" how does that make you not want to vote Xvart?

Unvote, Vote; Xvart
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Xvart -
I don't disagree, Palisade
should
be stopping this obvious fake posting restriction right about now or at least attempt to communicate understandably with it but him not doing so doesn't make him scum, just a terrible player and pushing them on that is opportunistic as fuck. I don't see how there's "Obvious scum motivation to claim cop under little pressure" at all, especially a role as common as cop whereas I do see him doing it as town to create some sort of authority or leadership over the day. There is also a difference between them being difficult to communicate with and not even attempting to communicate with them, you haven't once directed anything towards them in hope of furthering your read yet you were content enough stating that your vote wouldn't move of them.

xvart, 171 wrote:Okay, that's good enough for me to consider the post restriction fake; but I would feel a whole lot better if this was public knowledge somewhere or was it a private conversation? Furthermore, as you pointed out, Mastin has apparently site flaked so I think mastin's motivations for doing this is irrelevant as it would actually be TwistedSpoon doing it. If TwistedSpoon felt he was under pressure due to the restriction he created it seems like a plausible claim to either snuff the suspicion and hope for no cop or no counter claim; or at the least get a claim out for his buddies to capitalize on. Why do you think the fake post restriction is mastin's master plan when you said he had site flaked and therefore not around to actually scheme?

Most of Slaxxs thoughts on it is in private though there may be some publicly posted, I'll look for it later if needed. I
thought
that Mastin had site flaked, he hadn't. He was just not posting in his other game but posting in his scum QT instead, it's very possible heck even probable that he started this posting restriction but that's moot considering TS has done similar things in the past such as playing on Groundsel. Again it's been said 100 times, faking a posting restriction in their case =/= them having to be scum and pushing them for it when they've claimed cop D1 when there is multiple other 'scummy' players and as you say 'suspects' reads purely as attempting to push a ML and nothing else.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote:Hai guiz. Heading out the door now, just read this current page. Reads so far: Scum: Regfan. Will read the rest of the game tomorrow.

Who invited this creep?
At least don't buss me this early.
I'll be catching up properly this afternoon when all fathers day crap is out of the way, race you to be fully caught up?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Post by Regfan »

I haven't had a chance to read the case on AV nor the walls back and forth and will do so when I get home from a poker tournament tonight but this CSL wagon needs to die, he's very likely just bad-town though I do want to hear his explanation for his Nico vote to Nico town-read in the space of two of his posts. I'm nowhere near as confident on my Xvart-scum read at the moment and I'm starting to get some slight town-vibes from Zajnets recent posting.

@ Twistedspoon -
I just spent twenty minutes attempting to decode that message with no luck and it's becoming frustrating. I don't care what Mastin attempted to drum into your head or what you thought would be a lolfun fake claim but the fake posting restriction needs to come to an end, it'e legit pissing me of now.

Xvart wrote: The obvious scum motivation is that as scum Palisade would have recognized, even without votes, that people were seriously questioning the fake restriction. They probably didn't know about Slaxx hating post restrictions when they did it and when everyone starts talking about scum lying the obvious thought process is "I'm going to get lynched sometime, I can either hopefully cut this by claiming cop even though there is no tangible pressure if there isn't a cop in this game or at the least I can get the real cop to counterclaim."

Are you seriously attempting to imply that Palisade-scum claimed cop in hope to out the legitimate cop and trade themselves 1v1 because people suspected their posting restriction was fake in a mini where it's 3 scum maximum? There was minimal danger of them being lynched EVEN when their posting restriction wasn't being believed, the amount of other players suspected wouldn't have made claiming cop as mafia ideal nor likely. Is it stupid to claim, yes. Does them claiming mean that they're mafia, fuck no. Seriously read through Mastins games if you want to look at stupid claiming, attempting to continuously push that their claim makes them mafia is stupid. We're not testing a cop claim D1, not happening and you need to stop attempting to push it.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:49 am

Post by Regfan »

Getting to this game in the morning, got to read through something for a friend first and then get some sleep. Upcoming deadline means everyone needs to try and be as active as they can for the next 2 days. Magua, I'd love an explanation for your Hiind scum-read and while you're at it your reads on Zajnet, Wraith and CSL as well.

@ Mod -
The VC isn't
even close to
right at the moment and CSL is due for a prod please.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:04 am

Post by Regfan »

This CSL wagon is essentially based on "CSL is lurking, CSL isn't providing content and CSL agreed with an illogical and invalid point", CSL does that EVERY game and it's just as bad as a policy lynch. Xvart needs to be the lynch today and there need to be some last minute changes of votes here.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Regfan »

Sorry, I've been unable to get any real internet access this weekend but holy fuck there's a lot to read into right now. Daytalk enabler means that either mafia have daytalk or there's guarenteed masons/neighbours in the setup, mass-claim later in the game should reveal all of that. Inital impression is that I don't see Palsaide faking cop-guilty this early in the game as scum making AV mafia but I want to re-read into this a bit more. Right now this is where I'm sitting:

Strong Town Reads:
Gaoth, Fate,
Troll
Magua, Diddin.
Weaker Town Reads:
Nicodemus, Palisaide, Zajnet.
Scum Reads:
Xvart, AurovousVox, Wraith.

@ Palisaide -
I still don't know if I understand your code correctly but that's not important right now, what is important is an explanation of why the fuck you didn't just confess that the posting restriction was fake mid-way through yesterday and I want the rest of your reads with reasoning attached (Please for the love of god have TS write these though).

@Magua -
If you're going to continue to replace into all of my games
and copy my reads you may as well just give me your password
you'll need to start helping me out a bit more from time to time, like now. I don't see AV being scum with Xvart and Wraith given their interaction yesterday and today which means either Palisaide is scum or my weaker town-reads are filled with scum, read through AV-Xvart and AV-Wraith D1 and let me know what you think.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by Regfan »

The inclusion of lyncher in the game is hilarious and ridiculously easy to win with but it does confirm that this isn't three-scum. There's no way that Slaxx would make a setup with four anti-town parties and no chance for cross-kills in a mini. I'm heading out to another poker tournament in a few minutes but we're lynching today, there's also a good chance I die tonight and if I die and watch you lynch Nicodemus, Diddin or Magua expect me to come for you. I'm leaning towards mass-claiming being optimal but I'm not completely sold on it yet, I'll think about it on the run there.

Town Reads (Strongest to Weakest):
Diddin, Magua, Nicodemus, -, Gaoth.
Null Reads:
Zajnet.
Scum Reads (Strongest to Weakest):
Xvart, -, -, Wraith.

Diddin is confirmed town just from the fact that Fate confirmed he received a gift from Diddin. Magua is town though he's hardcore trolling this game, his change of vote from Xvart to NL is srs eritas style trolling. Nico is also town, although his content has decreased to a degree the past few days Lurking-Nico is Town-Nico and his reaction towards the CSL lynch and wagon still screams town. I have a decreasing town-read on Gaoth right now, his vote and attempt to end the day earlier yesterday doesn't mesh with any of his previous town games meta, there wasn't any reason to rush lynch especially considering we had multiple questions for Palisaide to answer. I'm not sure about Zajnet at the moment either, had a relatively weak town-read on him previously due to his attitude when pointing out AV's contradiction on D1 but he's done nothing other than prod-dodge and bandwagon since then.

We only have one mslynch left and we're not wasting anymore, we're lynching Xvart today end of. Xvart essentially confirmed himself as scum yesterday by blitz-hammering while claiming the day shouldn't end until Palisaide answers the questions directed towards him. With the exception of Xvart though I don't have any other strong scum-reads, my scum-read on Wraith is continuously reducing in strength and I'm reading his attempt at putting together a case as terribad town rather than anything else but I want to read into his meta. Speaking of which Wraith you need to link me to your best and worst town and scum games, I'll read them tomorrow morning.

Vote: Xvart
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, thought about it enough. We're mass-claiming and I'm more than willing to start. I'm a Refugee though Santa visited me last night delivering a present, it was a 2-Shot Doctor usage (Concentrated Adrenaline Syringe) and I'm relatively certain that Diddin gave it to me. I strongly recommend he gift elsewhere tonight if he has anything left because at this point there's no way that I don't get shot tonight.
I'll be on everyone but Magua tonight so mafia become forced to shoot him.

I want the claim order to be Xvart -> Wraith -> Zajnet -> Gaoth -> Nicodemus -> Magua.

Spoiler: Claims
Claimed:

Regfan - Refugee with 2 Shot-Doc use.
Diddin - Inventor (?)

Unclaimed:

Gaoth
Magua
Wraith
Nicodemus
Zajnet
xvart
Xvart, you weren't the only one interested in the Palis answers to the questions nor were you the only person who directed questions towards him. If he was continuously avoiding responding to your questions how would that want you to speed-lynch his guilty rather than draw out the day and potentially lynch Palisaide instead, it makes no logical sense whatsoever and I've read through a few of your previous games to see that you're not derp-illogical town.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:00 am

Post by Regfan »

Actually change Gaoth and Nicodemus around, I want Nico to claim first and I'll explain it more later but I need sleep now.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Regfan »

This no lynch discussion needs to end now, there's no chance this is mylo at all, Slaxx isn't a bastard mod like that. Further, lynching today means that mafia become forced to shoot towards me because the risk of me saving tonight would leads towards a potential extra mslynch. Mass-claiming is needed, we'll learn more than enough from that and should be able to get 2-3 clears at minimum.

@ Gaoth and Magua -
I need your full reads list with reasoning attached and I don't care if you're lazy Mag.

@ Xvart -
You're misrepping what I said massively, I never had any intenton of instant sheeping any guilty that Palisaide had to 'test his claim' but rather have them live until D2 so we have something to work of. Not everyone was saying "No, no, no!" to having Palisaide lynched at all, I was considering it and Fate was pushing for it meaning it was entirely plausible and possible to lynch him had the day drawn out longer.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Regfan »

Reluctance to lynch a claimed investigative power role on day one doesn't mean instantly sheeping their guilty if they claim one to 'test' them at all. It means allowing them to get a result so you can base your thoughts on them around that, the way they present it, the way the person reacts and giving you a back up option. The back up option being if you lynched them day 2 and they flip cop you have a guaranteed report to work around whether it be an innocent or a guilty.

There's no chance in the world that this setup is just Day Talk Enabler and Inventor, there's bound to be more town power roles than that and if depending on the number of power role claims we get we should be able to work out if they're legitimate it or not giving us 'clears' so to speak. I have a good idea what power roles are in the setup and if I'm right there's legit no chance that there's a RB nor is there any reason or advantage in NLing today.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Regfan »

Diddin, you claim your last ability after everyones mass-claimed, there's no reason to do it just yet.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua,
the newspaper costs money to read, fork it over
if there's a scum roleblocker why wasn't Diddin roleblocked last night? I don't understand the Fate-kill at all to be honest but initial instinct was that they either had PR read on him or were scared of what Diddin gave him.

Gaoth, I'll go into it tomorrow, I have the weekend free to dedicate the needed time.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Regfan »

In post 562, xvart wrote:This is a terrible reason for claiming today. If there is no advantage to no lynching today there is no advantage to claiming today and to say otherwise is ludicrous. If you are really going to make the case for claiming today you need to make the case instead of just saying "I think I know what roles are in the game and if I'm correct..."

Claiming today allows the opportunity to parse over the claims and deal with any potential counter-claims while we likely have a mslynch rather than leaving it until tomorrow, furthermore I have the ability to protect and state that I'm protecting between whatever power role claims we gain today increasing the likelihood of a mslynch being gained if mafia attempt to shoot between them rather than towards me.

If Diddins last power is for instance a vig-shot or a cop ability we can organize how best to use it if claimed meaning there's minimal disadvantages from it occurring, further him not stating what it is leads towards potential for it being given to mafia and them denying they have it or lying about what it is.

Xvart wrote:Since he's already been outted I think Diddin should claim who he targeted last night with whatever invention he created and whether or not he would know if he got role blocked. Actually
, I think before he claims anyone who received something last night should claim that first.
Xvart wrote:
I'm still not sure why you claimed the ability you received.

We're not lynching Wraith today, we're lynching Xvart and if the above quote doesn't prove that he's mafia I don't know what the fuck will.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Regfan »

Also feeling a lot better on Gaoth overall, relatively certain that the scum is Xvart + Zajnet/Wraith.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:18 am

Post by Regfan »

Deadline is drawing near and we're not no lynching today. Lynching today forces mafia to shoot me or risking another ML being gained. Peoples activity needs to pick up the next few days if we want to pump out this mass-claim properly, there's a bunch of thoughts I have that I want to get out when it ends including why I don't think there's a roleblocker in the setup but this mass-claim needs to happen and people need to stop stalling it. At this point the order of maas-claiming doesn't phase me as long as Wraith and Xvart claim first.

I don't see Zajnet and Wraith being scum together given his jump-on and jump-off of Wraith at day start and am growing towards a Wraith + Xvart scumteam. Wraiths push of suspicion on Xvart while stating he suspects three other people and Xvarts jump on Wraith both read as distancing and attempting to get some form of town-cred when the other flips. The scum motivation behind Xvarts contradiction is obvious, he was attempting to subtly attack and throw suspicion towards me for claiming the power that I was given while advocacting the claiming of it himself.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Regfan »

The claim order between Xvart and Wraith is meaningless at this point, the next one online should just claim so we don't waste time and drag this closer and closer to the deadline.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Regfan »

I don't understand your misunderstanding of the inventor role at all, it's a relatively straight forward one but I'm going to read into the game you mentioned when I have time. I've already claimed and you showed clear signs of noticing and reading my claim in your previous posts but for the sake of completion of this properly I'll re-claim.

I'm a Refugee, Zajnet, you're next.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:58 am

Post by Regfan »

Four days until the deadline. Gaoth, Nico and Magua, you three may as well claim now, the order doesn't matter but it needs to happen fast.

Xvart is a much better lynch than Wraith still and people should start changing.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Post by Regfan »

Welcome Banshee, I suggest you update yourself with the game quickly because we're lynching in the day day or two, don't want any deadline shenanigans. I was really expecting masons or neighbours to be in this game, like
really
expecting it, the day talk enabler in the game made communication in QTs likely. I didn't believe there was a roleblocker because with Enabler + Masons + Inventor there would only be only be one role that could be blocked (Being Inventor) though I still think there's probably not a roleblocker, I don't see why mafia wouldn't roleblock Diddin if there was.

Magua,
you're a BG and no mafia is dead, the game must be glitched or broken.
I disagree, I think Banshee should still claim if he has confirmed innocents or guilties or if for instance he was also given a mod-confirmed town knowledge. Right now though the lack of town power means Diddin/You/Gaoth are essentially clears. I'm not fully sold on Wraith-scum, his recent posts and his claimed suspicion of the clears is looking as bad-town meaning Zajnet + Xvart scum-team is looking likely right now but regardless we're lynching Xvart today.

Let me get it right. Magua, you're on Banshee, I'm on you and Diddin gifts Banshee because there's no reason not to, there being a roleblocker in the setup wouldn't be relevant to who gets gifted at all. If that's the case then mafia are forced to shoot me tonight because 2-doc protects meaning them shooting Diddin would be pointless as they'd still have to shoot me the following night.

I'm going to make this 100% clear. If I die don't fucking dare even consider lynching Magua, Diddin, Banshee and perhaps Nicodemus though I'd suggest re-reading into him if the game doesn't end after Xvart and Zajnets lynches.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Regfan »

I'm pretty much high on painkillers right now and not thinking anywhere near clearly while only being able to type with one hand but don't hammer until I can get my final thoughts together which should happen sometime tomorrow afternoon.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:43 am

Post by Regfan »

Not even close to rested or in a right frame of mind for this but I'll be up in 12 hours and I should be then. I still think Xvart is the best lynch for today and really don't understand the lack of votes on him. Not seeing how Xvart has "pushed" on Wraith all game or how it makes them unlikely partners, it's been about the opposite though I'll read into it later, still waiting on that game link though.

Also, also, Magua what's your overall thoughts on Nicodemus right now.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Regfan »

The infection is getting worse unfortunately which means more painkillers and less time where I'm lucid during the day but right now more Xvart votes are needed, although Wraith deadline lynch is acceptable I think mafia would be able/trying to prevent them from getting lynched that way rather than sitting back like Wraith is now.

Magua, I read the Hind and Fate deaths more as mafia shooting vocal unlynchable players rather than anything else but I don't put much weight on NK analysis anymore, hasn't proved sucessful or effective for me in forum mafia at all which is also the case with VCA.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Regfan »

Eritas would be dissapointed if I outted it without trolling to some degree first so you're going to have to play hangman to work it out.

_ _ _ _ _ _
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Regfan »

Fuck, how did you guess that so quickly.
I saved Diddin, I figured the outright statement that I would be protecting you in the thread would be more than enough to prevent mafia shooting towards you making Diddin and I likely night-kills and Diddin the easy save choice. Since we have a gained mslynch it's probably worth mentioning now that the doc protect that Diddin gave me was just a one shot not a two shot and I'm actually really glad he worked out what I was doing to not tip them of about it.

There's also confirmed two scum now, if there were three they would have shot me last night and ended the game meaning we have a confirmed mslynch with the two scum being inside [Xvart, Zajnet, Nicodemus] meaning this is close enough to a guaranteed win though I'd rather not see this go to lylo. We're lynching Xvart today, no more fucking around.

Vote: Xvart
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Regfan »

I was secretly hoping you'd die last night.

There's no real reason to draw today out though I do want your opinion on Xvart-Zajnet and Xvart-Nicodemus interaction before we lynch.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua, you should know me well enough to know I wouldn't NK when it means an extra mslynch occurring but Xvart flipping scum should be more then enough clearance to ease your mind. The vig shot is actually useless and not worth using at all. It would either end the game with a win when lynching would do the same thing, end the day in a loss or place us in a 4 way mylo with no chance to no lynch.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Regfan »

I actually thought Diddins last power was a 1-Shot Roleblocker or 1-Shot BP. I thought 1-Shot vig would be too swingy for a mini. I retracted the doc claim because it's pointless to maintain it right now. We have three complete clears being Diddin, Banshee and yourself and with a mslynch mafia are unable to shoot me without confirming and locking themselves in autoloss so no matter what one of you three would be shot tonight whether I keep the claim or not.

I don't see any advantage in using the vig-shot tonight though but if I'm failing to see something obvious
it's because I'm noob
you should point it out.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Regfan »

Also shockingly this is the most relaxed game of Slaxx's I've played so far, it's probably because there's no Pine in it.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, now I know why you try and vote everyone at some point or another during the game,
especially obvscum like Locke and Benmage.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote:Because if you'd kept it up and kept me from dying tonight, Banshee could get to a 2v1 endgame, and even if she lynched wrong, still shoot the scum and we'd win.

You really are new to this game, I should get Furrball to teach you how to play sometime. No one would win in that situation since no one would be alive.

I'm going to take a nap but Magua, Banshee and Diddin can you vote Xvart so we can actually start moving this game underway, this is essentially autowin with the mslynch and the scum team being Xvart + Zajnet or Xvart + Nicodemus. I'll read into both of them tomorrow but there's literally no reason to use the vig shot whatsoever.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote:I'll vote xvart as soon as you tell me which of xvart + Zajnet and xvart + Nicodemus it is. I'll lynch who you want. If one of them flips town, I lynch you next. Deal?

I'm leaning towards it being Zajnet + Xvart but only barely.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, nap time now, I'm exhausted. A Xvart-Scum lynch before I wake up would be amazing though. I'll read into Zajnet and Nicodemus deeper tonight and post my thoughts on both of them tomorrow, some of it revolves around whether Xvart is a PR or not though. There's no need to vig tonight, don't waste the mslynch especially when this game is under lock. Magua, give Banshee all of your reads and thoughts on everything to post tomorrow in case you die
though your thoughts are always just a copy of mine, fuckin noob.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Regfan »

Magua, have I ever told you that Eritas and DeityKabuto are better players than you before? Well, they are. They at least have the balls to hammer incredibly fucking obvious mafia that should have been lynched D1.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, someone pissed in my hat and I can't afford to buy a new one, sorry?

I want to hear Maguas thoughts on Zajnets vote, unvote and revote on Wraith yesterday.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Regfan »

I look forward to the walls of AtE and the much smaller posts of 'VT is a scum-claim' when they arrive.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Regfan »

I'm heading out in a few minutes but I'll try and respond to as much of this as I can while I have time now. Firstly, it's been explained multiple times that there's no benefit or reasoning behind using the vig shot at this point and secondly the fact that you haven't responded or acknowledged the lack of death last night and the gain of a mslynch while continously pushing me is ample proof that you're mafia alone.

I don't join lynch wagons needlessly, the only times I'm on lynches is when I've led or pushed them strongly, reading through a few of my past games should be more than enough proof of this. The CSL wagon was complete bullshit, it was essentially a policy lynch that should never have gone through while the Wraith lynch was slightly understandable however his lack of fighting or attempting to save himself towards the end of the day read as a town-tell and the growing support for your lynch both made it meaningless to vote Wraith. I was pushing and attempting to get your lynch to occur and have been for a long time now however I've been in and out of the hospital so I haven't had much time or chances to focus on the game throughout D2/D3 at all.

Xvart wrote: First, I hammered the claimed cop guilty result even though he himself wanted to keep Palisade around to test the claim. If he's testing the claim and get's a guilty what more is there to consider? Regardless of how scummy Palisade was the fact that he wanted to keep him around to test the claim negates all else and getting a guilty is what anyone is hoping for in testing a claim. Then he immediately turns it around and says I'm scummy for following the cop result?

The whole 'testing' the claim has been explained multiple times. Testing the claim doesn't mean lynching his guilty or checking his innocent when he claims it the next day or instantly sheeping him at all, it means leaving him alive until D2 so we have something to work of whether it be the ability read him much easier based on his report or having a fallback/guarenteed report if we lynched Palisaide and he flipped town. Further I didn't vote AV because the one time I posted throughout that day AV was at L-1 and voting would mean hammering something i wasn't prepared to do without answers from Palsaide at all but the fact that you're continously ignoring and avoiding this fact is continual proof that you're mafia.

Xvart wrote: Second, my supposed blatant asking for his received role and then expressing suspicion over him claiming. I explained this, provided evidence on the wiki for my understanding of the stated inventor role (as was presented) so since he hasn't followed up on any of this or even brought it up again in his attempt to get me lynched I believe this to be a moot point.

Your 'understanding' of the inventor role is meaningless when it comes to this. You openely stated that you wanted whoever had the power to outright claim with the power, I did so and then attempted to subtly (Not even subtly) attack me for doing it while being the person to want it to happen in the first place.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (isolation #52) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Regfan »

Apart from this game being slight town sided and the no, no-lynching stuffing us up I found this game very enjoyable. Having day talk as scum was a blast and helped us both significantly especially throughout day one. Would love to be scum with Nico again though hopefully in a larger scum team.

Congrats on the correct hammer Diddin, I knew if you read back into my interactions/defense of Nico you would like win and thanks for the game Slaxx.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”