Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:15 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

I wasn't entirely clear on what you meant. Good to see you aren't claiming cultist.

I think this further highlights a flaw in Shamrock's actions. There wasn't any evidence for me being the SK, even if he did have a guilty on me.

We have to lynch the SK today and if he have a cultist, we need to lynch him tomorrow.

InHim, the evidence's there. Let us take this victory and cherish it.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:34 am

Post by Shamrock »

Whoa, hold up there.

I NEVER said you were the SK - there's no evidence for an SK's existence at the moment because the only time we ever had more than 1 kill on a night was when SOS vigged Stoofer.
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:34 am

Sorry, final mafia member, not SK. Not that it matters much.

Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:51 am

Post by Norinel »

inHim wrote:
MOD:

If we go to no-lynch again, will it end the game?
If there's no lynch today, and no death tonight, the game will be declared a stalemate unless there's a good reason not to.

Deadline: Saturday, 96 hours from this post
, as you've really had enough time already. Again, no majority means no lynch.

Vote Count:

Shamrock- 2 (CES, TSA)
CES- 2 (Shamrock, inHim)

Not voting- Nobody

3 to lynch
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:05 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Well, no one's moving their vote but me.

I'm not going to consciously allow a stalemate.

unvote

Finishing vote: Shamrock
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:07 am

Well done. You nailed mafia.

Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:28 am

Post by Norinel »

Day 9
:

A long lag, once again, and then a bit flipped where it had thus far flopped, driving the quote codenamed Shamrock out of the database. It turns out that the last six words of his quote were in fact "too dangerous to be left alive"...

...But the first two were "He was". As the last traces of the Palpatine virus are wiped from the servers, with the pants long gone, the system finally cleans up, reenabling the good quotes and making a wonderfully complete list of Star Wars quotery, or something like that.

Shamrock ("He was too dangerous to be kept alive", godfather) - lynched Day 9. Town wins!

Will post customary infodump when I have the time, which isn't now.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:33 am

Post by Shamrock »

:evil:
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:33 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

bah i sucked
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:34 am

Post by Thok »

Yay Town!

Should it disturb me that I sent more messages to scum then I sent votes?
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:34 am

Post by ibaesha »

About time. Damn.

Even though I lost this game, I was rooting for the town at the end. Shamrock was obv mafia. Good job, town.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:48 am

Post by Shamrock »

In retrospect, the biggest mistakes us scum made were:
-killing raj (though, obviously, we didn't know he was a spy)
-my waiting too long to vote for TSA day 6, which could have made him get lynched instead of Thoth
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:50 am

Post by Norinel »

Some game-wide notes:

I was a little suprised by the town win, since the scum was really controlling the Day for the first half of the game or two. For instance, I find it amusing to look at how much scum was on all the lynching bandwagons. The turnaround might've been because the town was overpowered, but I think it could've turned around based on the mafia's actions.

Roles:

Palpatine mafia:
Shamrock- Too Dangerous (Godfather)
"He was too dangerous to be kept alive!" (Chancellor Palpatine, Episode III)

You are the godfather of the Palpatine quote mafia, along with Thoth ("Every Jedi... is now an enemy of the republic", framer) and Mr. Stoofer ("If you will not be turned, you will be destroyed."). Each night, you may communicate with the other members of the mafia to choose one person to erase from the database (kill) and one member of the mafia to actually perform the kill.

As the godfather, the final decision and responsibility for the choice are yours; also, any investigation attempts on you will be as if you were "He's too dangerous to be kept alive!" (Mace Windu, Episode III).

You win when the Palpatine quotes have eliminated all others from the database. Please confirm and send your Night 1 choice by PM.

Thoth- Enemy of the Republic (Mafia framer)
"Every Jedi... is now an enemy of the Republic" (Emperor Palpatine, Episode III)

You are the framer in the Palpatine quote mafia, along with Shamrock ("He was too dangerous to be kept alive!", godfather) and Mr. Stoofer ("If you will not be turned, you will be destroyed."). Each night, you may communicate with the other members of the mafia to choose one person to erase from the database (kill) and one member of the mafia to send to perform the kill; if the godfather dies, you will send the choice.

As the framer, you may choose one other player to frame each night you do not perform the kill, who will appear guilty to investigations.

You win when the Palpatine quotes have eliminated all others from the database. Please confirm and send your Night 1 choice by PM.

Notes: The frame goes through to the next day for purposes of "It's a trap"

Mr Stoofer- Not Be Turned (Mafia)
"If you will not be turned, you will be destroyed." (Emperor Palpatine, Episode VI)

You are a member of the Palpatine quote mafia, along with Shamrock ("He was too dangerous to be kept alive!", godfather) and Thoth ("Every Jedi... is now an enemy of the Republic", framer). Each night, you may communicate with the other members of the mafia to choose one person to erase from the database (kill) and one member of the mafia to send to perform the kill; if the rest of the mafia dies, you will send the choice.

Know that, as the Emperor had a way of inspiring unusual (And sometimes unknowing) allies, there is at least one other player out there on the mafia's side.

You win when the Palpatine quotes have eliminated all others from the database. Please confirm by PM.

rajrhcpfreak- Emergency Powers (vote-doubling mafia spy)
"In response to the direct threat to the Republic mesa propose that the Senate give immediately emergency powers to the Supreme Chancellor." (Jar Jar Binks, Episode II)

You are a spy for the Palpatine mafia; you do not know who they are and vice versa. Each night, you may choose one other player to empower, whose vote will count double on the next day. The double vote will be revealed with daybreak.

Notes: The GF does not get kill immunity.

Pants cult:
Fritzler- Pants recruiter (Cult recruiter)
"May the Pants be with you."(Various, various)

You are a cult recruiter, starting off alone. Each night, you may attempt to recruit one other player; if successful, that player's quote will be corrupted to include the word "pants" in some suggestive fashion; he or she will lose any abilities, join the cult and be able to communicate with you and any other members at night. You must be alive to recruit, but the cult loses nothing except the recruitment if you die.

You win when the entire database is reduced to pants innuendo. Please confirm and send your Night 1 choice by PM.

Notes: Scum or the masons after finding each other can't be recruited, but everyone else is fair game. I'll come up with the quotes as I go along- mostly just replacing the most prominent noun: "It's a pants!", "If into the security recordings you go, only pants will you find", etc, etc. "I love pants"? "Pants knows"? Here's what the recruitee PM looks like:
You have lost any abilities and have been recruited into the cult of pants, as
"It's a pants!"
. At this time, the cult consists of you and Fritzler ("May the Pants be with you", cult recruiter). You may communicate at night with the rest of the cult.

You win when the entire database is reduced to pants innuendo.
Town:
ibaesha- It's a trap! (Modified paragon of mafia hunters)
"It's a trap!" (Admiral Ackbar, Episode VI)

You are a.. well, I don't think this role has a name. The first time each game day a player reaches one vote short of the majority required to be lynched, you will automatically investigate them; I will inform you of their alignment immediately (As soon as I can get on, rather) by PM.

You win when the bad quotes are out of the database. Please confirm by PM.

Notes: Once this ability is claimed, he'll get no result at first, revised to a correct result come nightfall. Sane.

PeaceBringer- Boy is dangerous (Cop)
"The boy is dangerous." (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Episode I)

You are a cop. Each night, send me a choice of one player you would like to investigate.

You win when the bad quotes are out of the database. Please confirm and send your Night 1 choice by PM.

Notes: Naive. (This quote is followed by "They all sense it, why can't you?" Not to mention that the Vader quotes aren't evil.)

zu_faul- Search your feelings (Cop)
"Search your feelings. You know it to be true." (Darth Vader, Episode V)

You are a cop. Each night, send me a choice of one player you would like to investigate.

You win when the bad quotes are out of the database. Please confirm and send your Night 1 choice by PM.

Notes: Sane.

PBuG- Security recordings (Tracker)
"If into the security recordings you go, only pain will you find." (Yoda, Episode III)

You are a tracker. Each night, you may choose to track one player, learning who (If anyone) they target that night.

armlx- Bad feeling (endgame notifier)
"I have a bad feeling about this." (Various, various)

You are a... well, I don't think this role has a name. When the game reaches a crucial endgame position (Lynch-or-lose or similar), you will be notified.

Notes: I consider "crucial" lynch or lose with one group or town loses a majority with more than one.

SinisterOverlord- Garbage chute (Doctor)
"Well, somebody has to save our skins. Into the garbage chute, flyboy!" (Leia, Episode IV)

You are a doctor. Each night, you may protect one player from a nightkill attempt.

TSAGod- Strike me down/Run (Phoenix/Superdoc)
"If you strike me down I will come back more powerful than you could ever imagine" (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Episode IV)

You are a.. well, I don't think this role has a name. If you are nightkilled by scum, you will be reborn and gain new abilities.

Notes: When he dies, he receives:
You have been reborn as:

"Run, Luke, run!" (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Episode IV)

You are a super doc. Each night, you may protect another player from deletion, destruction, or corruption (Specify which with the choice). You may protect yourself once in the game.

You win when the bad quotes are out of the database.
Notes- Deletion = Palpatine mafia, Destruction = vigkills, Corruption = cult recruitment.

SOS- Hokey religions (Vigilante)
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." (Han Solo, Episode IV)

You are a two-shot vigilante. Twice during the game, you may kill someone at night.

Dranko20- Boring convo (Day vigilante)
"It was a boring conversation anyway." (Han Solo, Episode IV)

You are a day vig. Once in the game during the day, you may post bolded in the thread "Kill: Soandso", and that player will be killed, ending the day and overriding any lynch decision. Obviously, you will be associated with the kill.

RangerOfTheNorth- No...! (Roleblocker)
"Noooooooooooooooooo!" (Various, various)

You are a roleblocker. Each night, you may block one player, preventing their night action (If any).

Yosarian2- I love you (Potential mason/mason)
"I love you" (Leia and Han, Episodes V and VI)

You are a potential mason. Each night, you may pick one person you think is your potential partner ("I know"); if you find them or vice versa, you will gain the ability to communicate at night.

BabyJesus- I know (Potential mason/mason)
"I know" (Han and Leia, Episodes V and VI)

You are a potential mason. Each night, you may pick one person you think is your potential partner ("I love you"); if you find them or vice versa, you will gain the ability to communicate at night.

Notes: Maybe these players will drop clues about each other's identity with the quotes themselves. And yes, I really did randomly assign BJ to be mason. If he'd signed up 40 minutes later, he'd have been a daykiller.

Thok- Help me, O-W K (Messenger)
"Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; please, you are my only hope." (Leia, Episode IV)

You are a message sender. Each night, you may give me a message (25 words or less) to send to a player. I will do so anonymously at the end of the night.

elvis_knits- Ability to speak (Townie)
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." (Qui-Gon Jinn, Episode I)

You are a townie, with no special powers.

Quailman- Impossible to see (Townie)
"Impossible to see, the future is." (Yoda, Episode II)

You are a townie, with no special powers.

Notes: I was thinking of making the townie "Look sir, droids!", but I have too much EpIV in here anyway.

Night 1:

Confirmed: ibaesha (With an "Oh wow.. neat."), Mr. Stoofer, elvis_knits, RangerOfTheNorth, zu_faul, SOS, Quailman, rajrhcpfreak, Thok, TSAGod, Dranko20 (Noting BJ's envy), Shamrock, Thoth, Fritlzer (With some questions), BabyJesus, armlx, Yosarian2, PeaceBringer, SinisterOverlord, PBuG

Choices:
Palpatine mafia (Shamrock, Thoth, Mr. Stoofer): Send Mr Stoofer to hit Yosarian2
Enemy of the Republic; frame (Thoth): Frame BabyJesus
Emergency powers; votedouble (rajrhcpfreak): ibaesha
Pants; recruitment (Fritzler): Recruit ibaesha
Boy is dangerous; naive cop (PeaceBringer): Investigate Shamrock
Search your feelings; sane cop (zu_faul): Investigate SinisterOverlord
Security recordings; tracker (PBuG): Track RangerOfTheNorth
Bad feeling; notified on LOL (armlx): not yet
Garbage chute doc (SinisterOverlord): Protect BabyJesus
RLR; superdoc (TSAGod): not yet activated
Hokey religions; vig (SOS): No action
No...!; blocker (RangerOfTheNorth): Block BabyJesus
I love you; looking for I know (Yosarian2): Try BabyJesus
I know; looking for I love you (BabyJesus): Try PeaceBringer
Help me; messenger (Thok): Send to Shamrock "This is Oregano Blizzard. I am a pro-town message sender. Do not reveal the contents of this message unless somebody asks for oregano."

Results: The masons find each other, (BJ's attempt was blocked, but that didn't stop Y2's) and Yosarian2 dies. Shamrock gets messaged. Ibaesha is recruited and votedoubled. PB and zu_faul get innocent results. PBuG gets the result BabyJesus

Notes: And we're off! Thirteen night choices is more than I'm used to. Metagaming and BJ always being a mason might've been an unexpected boon to the town; I
swear
roles were assigned randomly. The GF gettting messaged and the cultist getting doubled were interesting twists of fate. Had to make a judgment call on how to list Y2 in his death, but he technically is a mason now, so that's what I did.

Deathscene:

Night 1

The database spins up for the day... to find that all records pertaining to Yosarian2 have been deleted. The quotes don't have access to details, but apparently it was something about an electrical failure.

Also, ibaesha seems to have additional access; today, her vote will count double.

Yosarian2 ("I love you", mason) - deleted Night 1

It is now Day, 19 voters and 20 votes means 11 to lynch.

Day 1:

Last check: 11/17
Posted since last check:
Next check:

Double vote: ibaesha

Boring convo (Dranko20)- No kill

Notes: The prequel speculation is not something I'd like to see, but I don't think that much faith will be put into it. At least if anyone remembers Sonic Heroes. I did lock the thread a little bit before my twilight warning post to consider modkilling Shamrock for quoting his message, but since it wasn't what's prevented by the spirit of the twilight rule, he's a newbie and my exception about rolenames might've confused him, and modkilling the GF day 1 would screw up balance, I just sent him a warning and used the twilight reminder as a coverup in case anyone thought to ask why the thread was locked for 15 minutes. Armlx screwed up, and got lynched for it; questioning whether abilities would be more likely to be in the hands of scum or town will only hurt you. Such a fast day; half of me shudders at the thought, the other half is overjoyed to get active players. This might run faster than my minis.

Night 2:

Choices:
Palpatine mafia (Shamrock, Thoth, Mr Stoofer): Send Mr Stoofer to hit SinisterOverlord
Enemy of the Republic; frame (Thoth): Frame Quailman
Emergency powers; votedouble (rajrhcpfreak): Double BabyJesus
Pants; recruitment (Fritzler): Recruit Dranko20
Boy is dangerous; naive cop (PeaceBringer): Investigate Thoth
Search your feelings; sane cop (zu_faul): Investigate Shamrock
Security recordings; tracker (PBuG): Track zu_faul
Garbage chute doc (SinisterOverlord): No choice (Not that it matters)
Hokey religions; vig (SOS): No action
No...!; blocker (RangerOfTheNorth): Block ibaesha
Help me; messenger (Thok): Send to Mr Stoofer "Thok here. Limited to 25 word messages. Random thought; motivator targetted ibaesha yesterday? ("Use the force Luke"?) Explains double vote. Reveal what you want to."

Results: Dranko gets recruited, as "It was a boring pants anyway.". Mr Stoofer is messaged. SO dies. PB and zu_faul receive innocent results, PBuG gets "Shamrock"

Notes: Between iba and Dranko getting recruited and armlx getting lynched, all my interesting roles that are messy to mod are getting killed off or disempowered. Can't say I mind. Is rajr just using his votedoubling to create chaos? BJ is the perfect choice if that's what he's up to. Thok continues to send messages to scum, and a bunch more innocent investigations on scum come up.

Day 2:

Notes: Ironically, Dranko actually is cult, but he's being bandwagoned for actions before he was recruited. Is he going to go the restriction route? Fast bandwagons still scare me. The whole "Maybe Dranko's trying to get lynched" thing is a nice, easy out. The Mafia vs. Cult stuff is interesting, but Fritzler is bandwagon jumping like crazy. For that matter, so is everyone else. Sigh. raj's claim is quite premature; perhaps he was trying to solidify something before people get too much of an idea that prequel quotes are/aren't scum? Or letting the scum know who he is? Interestingly, 5/7 scum (Including the entire main body of the mafia) were on the lynching bandwagon.

Night 3:

Mafia PMs:
Mr Stoofer wrote:I'm not sure who to kill tonight.

At one stage I thought BabyJesus might be a cop but I've changed my mind. In the endgame he will be a fearsome opponent but I would keep him around for now as he is still trigger/lynch happy. Same goes for Fritzler.

I suggest we kill Thok. He thinks I am innocent, but he is a good player and is under no danger of a lynch. I would clear him off and then BabyJ and Fritzler.

Whatever, I think I should keep on carrying out the kills. No reason to put either of you 2 in jeopardy, and I've done enough attacking Thoth to put some distance between us - note how nobody but me has ever put suspicion on Thoth.

What do you guys think?

- Stoofer
Mr Stoofer wrote:
Thoth wrote:I'm fine with lynching Thok.

Who should I try to frame. I'm considering SOS or dranko right now.
I agree.

Like Shamrock, I thought that BabyJesus might be a cop. But he voted for several people before he landed on Quailman. If he was a cop, wouldn't he have started out with Quailman straight away?

- Stoofer
Mr Stoofer wrote:Hmmmm....

If we think that BJ is a cop, isn't it an awful big risk leaving him alive?

Oh well, I suppose the chances of him investigatin one of us three are slim at the moment - plenty of other players are under suspicion at the moment. And I'm not really convinced that he is the cop anyway. If you guys are happy to take the risk then I'll go along with it.

- Stoofer
Choices:
Palpatine mafia (Shamrock, Thoth, Mr Stoofer): Send Mr Stoofer to kill Thok
Enemy of the Republic; frame (Thoth): Frame SOS
Emergency powers; votedouble (rajrhcpfreak): Double Mr Stoofer
Pants; recruitment (Fritzler): Recruit Mr Stoofer
Boy is dangerous; naive cop (PeaceBringer): Investigate BabyJesus
Search your feelings; sane cop (zu_faul): Investigate SOS
Security recordings; tracker (PBuG): Track BabyJesus
Hokey religions; vig (SOS): Kill Mr Stoofer
No...!; blocker (RangerOfTheNorth): Block Quailman
Help me; messenger (Thok): Send to BabyJesus "Hi BJ, Thok. Trust me? Wanna send message? Encode in third letters of words. For example, duCk poOr pePper. Only do this if trust me."

Results: Mr Stoofer is doubled and dies, Thok dies. The recruitment fails, because scum can't be recruited. PB gets innocent, zu_faul gets guilty, PBuG gets nobody, BabyJ gets messaged.

Notes: Quailman did send an I'm Still Here PM, so evades replacement. I actually got to see an earlier version of Stoofer's PM, where he was a little more confident about BabyJ being a cop. It was very amusing to see him trying to attribute reason to BJ's voting patterns, although it could've actually been right for other players. And once again, Fritzler and rajr hit the same person, though with Stoofer also getting vigged it's of little consequence. Yay for successful framing, which combined with the probable vigclaim makes SK allegations so much more fun.

Deathscene:

Night 3

So Thok's pleas seem to have struck just the wrong nerve, as he was the one deleted tonight. This time, though, he's not the only one; all the records on Mr Stoofer seem to have been blasted wholesale out of the database, except for one virus check that suggests he was one of the infected files.

Thok ("Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; please, you are my only hope.", message sender) - deleted Night 3
Mr Stoofer ("If you will not be turned, you will be destroyed.", mafia) - blasted Night 3

It is now Day 3, 14 alive means 8 to lynch.

Day 3:

Double vote- Nobody, since Stoofer's dead

Notes: Dear God, stop claiming! (Four claims or halfclaims in 12 hours is ridiculous) BJ is... trying to convince scum he's a cop? (In which case it's almost working) Fritzler asked if he could communicate with his recruitees immediately after recruitment; I said it'd tweak balance a bit much to change midgame. I'm not sure whether posts like 499 make me want to laugh or cry. OTOH, overreliance on the nightgame will screw people up, as it should.

Night 4:

Choices:
Palpatine mafia (Shamrock, Thoth): Send Shamrock to kill BabyJesus
Enemy of the Republic; frame (Thoth): Frame RangerOfTheNorth
Emergency powers; votedouble (rajrhcpfreak): Double ibaesha
Pants; recruitment (Fritzler): Recruit BabyJesus
Boy is dangerous; naive cop (PeaceBringer): Investigate ibaesha
Search your feelings; sane cop (zu_faul): Investigate Fritzler
Security recordings; tracker (PBuG): No choice
No...!; blocker (RangerOfTheNorth): Block zu_faul

Results: BabyJ dies and fails to be recruited. iba gets doubled. zu_faul gets no result, PB gets innocent.

Notes: PB actually has a good investigation record, except for the fact that he's naive. z_f tried to investigate Mr. Stoofer, as I hadn't taken him off the livelist. I let him change his choice, although it wouldn't affect the result (But he didn't know that). Fritzler continues his tradition of failing recruitments as they ge tkilled.

Day 4:

Notes: Well, this day was fairly obvious. And wrong, of course, but obvious. A successful frame can be nasty. (Post in MD about how cops affect balance?) And now the town has lost majority, though they don't know it.

Night 5:

Choices:
Palpatine mafia (Shamrock, Thoth): Send Shamrock to kill Fritzler
Enemy of the Republic; frame (Thoth): Frame RangerOfTheNorth
Emergency powers; votedouble (rajrhcpfreak): Double ibaesha
Pants; recruitment (Fritzler): Recruit PeaceBringer (With a note he'll probably regret it)
Boy is dangerous; naive cop (PeaceBringer): Investigate Coron
Security recordings; tracker (Coron): Track Fritzler
No...!; blocker (RangerOfTheNorth): Block Thoth

Results: Fritzler dies. PeaceBringer is recruited, as "The pants are dangerous". Ibaesha is doubled. PB gets innocent, Coron gets PeaceBringer.

Notes: The first good block is also redundant; blocking the frame won't stop the kill, and there are no real cops left. With the z_f lynch and the Fritzler kill, the plot is thickening.

Day 5:

Notes: Shouldn't Dranko (By his claim that Fritz was innocent) and PB (By Coron's info which he never revealed for some reason) be obvious cult right now? Anyway, iba's post 601 amuses me as she points out three of the four remaining townies as the most suspicious. I'm very disappointed that nobody remembers Quail's claim, but slightly impressed that they actually managed to lynch a scum.

Night 6:

Choices:
Palpatine mafia (Shamrock, Thoth): Send Shamrock to kill rajrhcpfreak
Enemy of the Republic; frame (Thoth): Frame ibaesha
Emergency powers; votedouble (rajrhcpfreak): Double Thoth
Security recordings; tracker (Coron): (no choice received)
No...!; blocker (RangerOfTheNorth): Block TSAGod

Results: raj dies. Thoth is doubled.

Notes: Now that anti-town people are starting to die, the town has almost regained majority. Fancy that. 4-2-2 could go multiple ways, even with the nigh-useless (Unless TSAGod gets killed, Coron sends in choices, or ROTN hits Shamrock.) town roles

Deathscene:

Night 5

This time, rajrhcpfreak has been deleted, and the bad news is that his capabilities were exactly what he said they were. The good news is that his ties to the virus weren't.

And today Thoth has the additional access of the double vote.

rajrchpfreak ("In response to the direct threat to the Republic mesa propose that the Senate give immediately emergency powers to the Supreme Chancellor.", vote-doubling mafia spy) - deleted Night 6

It is now Day 6, 8 alive and 9 votes means 5 to lynch.

Day 6:

Notes: Do these people not know what mafia spy means? It's generally (At least in my games) someone who the mafia don't know the identity of, and vice versa. And even if he did know, wouldn't it be incredibly WIFOM to try to nail scum because of it?

Anyway, about here I started using modified quotes for prods. In no particular order:
I find your lack of posts disturbing.
So this is how activity dies... to thunderous lack of posting.
I will not condone a course of action that will lead you to not posting.
The fear of posts is a path to the Dark Side.

And plans for the future;
I don't like not posting. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere.
You were to bring balance to the thread, not leave it in silence! (Especially for a replacement)

Deathscene:

Day 6:

Things slow down for once, but a last-minute cleanup job finds that enough of the quotes find Thoth worthy of removal to be kicked out. Final diagnosis scan reveals that he not only had the same virus as Mr Stoofer, it could put just enough of the virus' pattern on other quotes to make them seem infected as well.

Night 7:

Choices:
Palpatine mafia (Shamrock): Send Shamrock to kill ibaesha
Security recordings; tracker (Coron):
No...!; blocker (RangerOfTheNorth): Block ibaesha

Results: Iba dies.

Notes: What's Shamrock thinking?

Day 7:

Notes: Considering Shamrock's situation, I probably should've given the GF "[There is/I feel] a great disturbance in the Force." At least inHim finally came forward.

Deathscene:
Day 7:

After a bit of discussion of Shamrock, a long-idle process in inHim/Coron finally speaks up, providing information about the potential corruption of PeaceBringer. He was almost exactly what he said he was, but differing in one rather critical corrupted word.

PeaceBringer ("The pants are dangerous", cultist) - ejected Day 7

It is now Night 8, send choices.

Night 8:

Choices:
Palpatine mafia (Shamrock): Kill Quailman (Changed from ROTN)
Security recordings; tracker (inHim): Track Shamrock
No...!; blocker (RangerOfTheNorth): Block TSAGod

Results: inHim gets Quailman.

Notes: inHim sent me a rather amused PM once he realized the nature of the cult.

Day 8:

Notes: Blargh for inactivity, and potential deadlock. We'll see how that goes.

Night 9:

Choices:
Palpatine mafia (Shamrock): Kill inHim (Though he's sure CES will be blocking him)
Security recordings; tracker (inHim): Track CES
No...!; blocker (CES): Block Shamrock

Results: inHim gets Shamrock.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:28 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Thanks for modding, Norinel.

Like Nor, I thought we (Scum) were well on top for the first few days, and I don't think I'd earnt my vig-death; but the Town deserved the win in the end. GG!
zu_Faul
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:18 am

Post by zu_Faul »

Nice game, nice frame.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:37 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Knew I should've just rolled with what I had Yesterday in the first place. :P
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Seol
Seol
Logical Rampage
Seol
Logical Rampage
Logical Rampage

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2006 10:21 pm

Post by Seol »