Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2003 9:43 am

Post by Norinel »

It's-the-top-of-the-page-and-I-have-nothing-better-to-do
Vote Count:

bigbenwd- 3 (Darkblade, Flying Dutchman, tehgood)
Phoebus- 2 (massive, Stewie)
Flying Dutchman- 1 (Primoris)
Demeech- 1 (gashlycrumb)
Darkblade- 1 (Breakdown)
massive- 1 (bigbenwd)
gashlycrumb- 1 (Demeech)
Primoris- 1 (Phoebus)

Not voting (0)- No one

6 to lynch.
Breakdown
Breakdown
Townie
Breakdown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:42 am

Post by Breakdown »

Heh, I probably should've sent something out saying my activity would be down this weekend as well, but oh well. I'm here now.

Well, after reading over what's here there really doesn't seem to be much to go on, but I will agree with massive and stewie, Phoebus does seem to be going to great lengths to remove guilt from his(her?)self. Since nothing else out there really seems worth pursuing, how bout a little putting on a little pressure to get some info.

Unvote Darkblade

Vote Phoebus
Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night.
Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:00 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

ya, im still a bit suspicious of him myself i guess
unvote
Vote: Pheobus
"Plato is a lot of fun. It comes in many colors. You can put it through the plato fun factory, and make spaghetti out of it. You shouldn't eat it, but if you do, your poop turns different colors."
-Werebear
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2003 7:38 pm

Post by Phoebus »

You want me to claim this early in the game?
Well I suppose it won't hurt. I am a use and throw role I suppose.
I'm a one shot vig. You want me to substantiate my claim? Decide upon a target and give me tonight. If I fail, lynch me. If I do deliver, well that should clear my role.

As far as my revoting of Primoris is concerned...well unvoting him in the first place got everyone's hackles up and talk of us being Mafia buddies. Now revoting still perpetuates them? I find that hard to fathom. It could remain on him for the rest of the game for all I care. Only, I do care...I can't discount the possibility of him being pro town, as I can't for everyone else except for maybe ben.

And what is it with ben unvoting and revoting at every instant without sufficient reason? Every other post of his must contain an unvote and revote.

-Phoebus
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:02 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

because this is my first game im slightly confused and people keep putting up different good argumentsand i'm also easily swayed lol
unvote
"Plato is a lot of fun. It comes in many colors. You can put it through the plato fun factory, and make spaghetti out of it. You shouldn't eat it, but if you do, your poop turns different colors."
-Werebear
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:47 pm

Post by Darkblade »

Sorry, but offering to kill someone doesn't really prove your innocence. For all we know, you are a SK.
"Trying to outguess the mod can be hazardous to your health" - Foolster41 in Paranoid Mafia
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:18 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

who were you talking to there? me or him?
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:55 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

Vote: no lynch

we could always no lynch it today
-Werebear
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:15 am

Post by massive »

All right. For starters, Phoebus, I would suggest you not killing ANYONE until we figure out who is nasty and who isn't. We don't know how many killing parties we have, so we don't have any way to judge what you're telling us if you kill someone tonight.

I am, however, sad to admit that I agree with Phoebus. Bigbenwd is all OVER the page. With three votes on him already,

unvote Phoebus
vote bigbenwd

will give him four. The "I'm a new player argument" isn't holding water; what's your REAL deal? Even new players know that voting no lynch is only good for the Mafia.

Let him talk.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:13 am

Post by Primoris »

Unvote: Flying Dutchmand
Vote: bigbenwd

I know it's cheap, but I had no real suspicions against Flying Dutchman and I think we have to lynch someone.
Breakdown
Breakdown
Townie
Breakdown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:47 am

Post by Breakdown »

I'm not entirely convinced by Phoebus' claim, but I've got nothing that disproves it, so I'll
unvote
and then
FOS Phoebus

bigben does seem a bit erratic. I may end up voting for him in a bit, but I'm gonna let him get some words in before he gets strung up
Demeech
Demeech
Goon
Demeech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:53 am

Post by Demeech »

You said this was your first game. how did you get 131 posts then?
bigbenwd wrote:
Vote: no lynch

we could always no lynch it today
No lynch.
Please
. Only mafia benefit from that. I'd vote you right now if that wasn't the lynching vote. Roleclaim or I
will
vote.
Unvote: gashbycrumb FOS: bigbenwd
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:10 am

Post by Stewie »

Since we seem to be going after bigben, so be it. But if claim is believable, we shoudl go after primoris. I think that if we lynch him, we can asume that phoebus is scum too. One shot vigi is too much of a convinient claim. You just have to kill one person and say the mafia/sk were blocked by doc, and then from that moment say the kills have nothing to do with you.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:14 pm

Post by massive »

What I said earlier, Stewie. There's no way to prove OR disprove Phoebus's claim currently, because we have no idea of the real pattern of killers. Thus, the best play is to have Phoebus not kill anyone. It allows us to determine how many killing parties we have; once we do that, we can determine how best to use Phoebus if we have to at all.

Right now, I'm leaning towards believing Phoebus. Again, it'll depend on how many killing parties we have. If it's just Mafia and no SK, then a one-shot vigilante makes sense. If it's Mafia and SK, then we'd most likely have a real vigilante that would come out and dispute Phoebus's claim.

I'd personally hate to see someone waste an investigation on Phoebus, though. Just wanted to put that out there.

(And if you ever want to see how bigbenwd got to 131 posts with this being his first game, search all his posts. *giggle* It's ... enlightening?)
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:00 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

yes, enlightening, i like that term, and why is no vote bad? P.S. im gonna be super inactive for the next few weeks... again, sorry, only on once a day probly
-Werebear
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:05 pm

Post by Stewie »

First off all, you should claim. Second, if we do lynch, there is a chance we kill a mafia. But if we don't, there is no chance. If we don't do anything today, why should we do anything tomorrow? If we miss, at least tomorrow we will have the choices narrowed down. If we lynch scum, there's going to be one less to kill, which is usually 2 more in games this size.
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:25 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

so does everyone want me to claim?
-Werebear
Breakdown
Breakdown
Townie
Breakdown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:53 pm

Post by Breakdown »

It seems to be the general consensus, yes. I recommend you do it, you'll probably get lynched if you don't.
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:00 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

i suggest you all dont lynch me, it'll be a waste, all i was told though was i'm pro town and i have no powers, other then that, she wouldnt specify, so i dunno even lol
-Werebear
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:08 pm

Post by massive »

OK, who wants to be top dog and put the last vote on bigbenwd? Yeesh.
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:17 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

*sigh, i knew it wouldnt work, but i swear, thats all i know, im not making it up, she said in my message that im pro town with no powers, i asked if i was a townie or what? and she said simply pro town, no powers, so i'm assuming i'm a townie, but considering i have no proof, and this really sounds like a b.s. role (dang u norinel) im probly going to die anyways, but really, im pro town
-Werebear
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:30 am

Post by massive »

Um, I truly believe that if you were "pro-town" and "powerless" that a mod would have no problem confirming, in fact, that you are a vanilla townie, and would not continue to say that you were a powerless, pro-town role with an unknown name. And since no one has bothered to unvote you, that says to me that none of the people voting you currently are willing to confirm that there are actually pro-town, powerless non-townies in this game.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:57 am

Post by Stewie »

or that none of them were online at the moment.

unvote bigben

I got a similar role. but the PM wasn't just "you are powerless pro-town" Eventhough he didn't give me a name for my role, you could take it out of the small storyline he gave me. I think that you should be able to do tell what you are aswell. Until then, I'll keep an FOS on you.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:13 am

Post by massive »

Stewie: Was there anything in your PM that might have required you to send Norinel a PM asking if you were really just a townie?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:42 am

Post by Stewie »

I did not ask,since it said pro-town and in no part of it an ability was described. But i see how a new player would want to make sure s/he undertands the role correctly. The pm has a bit of background story of your character, which bigben could use to claim, which is why I kept an FOS on him, but other than that,it says that I'm pro town. And that's it, nowhere on the pm it says whether I was townie or something else.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”