Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

Okay so f ritzler said (with no opposition) that he was going to shoot klebian, so that's not really all that scummy.
Also, I am wondering why some of the dead-by-bullets people were 'shot' and why some were 'riddled with bullets'... dahen who did you offer cop inspections to?
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:59 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm guessing 'riddled with bullets' = multiple killed.
Blank.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:10 am

Post by Skruffs »

I was just wondering - if it meant maybe those kills were from different people; one person with machine guns, someone else with a pistol. Multiple shots means there's another vig/sk/etc that we have to consider.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:04 am

Post by Blackberry »

I would like it much much more if the Mod put how a person died on the front page... lol.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:50 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Hey all...
Just thought I would simplify things. I tried to put where they were found, reasons for death - and other notes (pobably red herrings) that I got from pariah and the great mod's death scenes. :) It beats having to go back and forth searching thruogh posts. I wonder if the locations really matter?

Night Zero:

Primate's :
Found in Meadow
defiled, heart carved out with pentagram.
Burst into flames at cemetary

Shadowlurker :
Found in fountain
Shot in cold blood
Fountain running with tears of the Lord himself.

Coron:
Hung on a cross, crucified,
It took a very long time for the church to decree...

Night One:

Hurrikaty:
Found in meadow:
Crucified on the cross
Was shot and bled to death.

TheStatusQuo:
Not far from Hurrikaty
pentagram carved into his heart

SaveTheDragon:
black pile of ash surrounded by a pool of water

Night Two

Bogre:
Found in the swamp.
His chest is riddled with bullets.
You can tell somebody wanted him out of the way.

Thok:
Found lying on the ground and looks horrible
Heart taken out his heart and carved a pentagram into it.
Whoever did this must have really had something against Thok.

Night Three

Klebian:
Found in the swamps
shot in cold blood

Thesp:
abandoned and with his heart cut out
Heart found w/ pentagram on tree 15 feet away
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:55 pm

Post by Blackberry »

i like my Thesp/TS theory...

Vote: TS
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by Skruffs »

HurriKaty wrote:Alright, you want a full claim? Sure.

I'm the "Statistics Keeper", who keeps all the files about the townspeople. I pick a player each night, and get something out of their file about their profile, whether it be a rolename or an occupation.

You want results, too? StD is a
"Teacher"
Okay so that's one person.
I was going over the alignments recorded from the chuch/police station
(On the plus side, we still have a church and police station even though all the cops and priests might be dead) and noticed we have... uh... 4 dead scum. :P

12. ShadowLurker killed Night 1
Church Findings: Warlock, Satanic Aligned
Investigation Findings: Troublemaker, Town Aligned

7. Thestatusquo killed Night 2
Church Findings: Reverend, Town Aligned
Investigation Findings: Murderer, Criminal Aligned

15. Save The Dragons killed Night 2
Church Findings: Teacher, Damned Aligned
Investigation Findings: Teacher, Damned Aligned

4. Bogre killed Night 3
Church Findings: Blackleg, Satanic Aligned
Investigation Findings: Confidence Man, Town Aligned

1. Thesp (Formerly RangeroftheNorth) killed Night 4
Church Findings: Murderer, Criminal Aligned
Investigation Findings: Murderer, Criminal Aligned

NOTE: Save the dragnos was damned for taking the cop investigations - however he never really indicated any results. :P Maybe he never got he chance to use them. HOPEFULLY takign the investigations is not equal to joining a cult :P

I'm just musing here but traditionally 25% of the players in a game is scum. 25% of 20 = 5... though based on the duality I think there is more than five in this game. We definitely need to hit scum, today.

The main point of this is that today we should be considering how close we are to LYLO... we have killed two criminals and two satanics and both deaths are still going on, so I think maybe there is 3 in each group, with a vig too.

Anyways -
Toaster Strudel:
You have your vote now. He is also cleared of having any abilities - I think that much is clear. Strudels make me hungry. :P

BigAl:
Neither he or any of his precessors really said much of anything :P

Fritzler - claimed vig, could also be criminal, not satanic in any case. (cleared by paladin)

spectrumvoid : Posted a nice long post which made me happy <3, and throughotu the game has been makign sensible arguments against people (now dead) on every side of hte spectrum. My favorite was the 'I think olio and zindaras are the most scummy' - ha ha :D

Dahen - apparently offers inspections that DAMN people if they receive them (And may also, after damning them, kill them) - POSSIBLY SATANIC, there is NO pro-town role that damns players :P

Blackberry - very discombobulated in his posts - claims dahen as most confirmed player. As crashtextdummy, went after dahen for possibly being cult in regards to STD's death.. (which leads me to wonder about satnic/damned cult again)

So Imma gonnna
Faux : Dahen, blackberry
for ignoring my requests about who he's offered his investigation to.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:30 pm

Post by Fritzler »

no dahen makes people immune to investegations, which is actually pretty suspect.
Surfs up dude.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

I thought dahen offered you cop investigations in exchange for being damned, Fritzler?
If they didn't - who did?
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:57 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I think there's something significant about the cross and pentagram. I'm not sure what it is though.
Blank.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:58 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Fritzler wrote:no dahen makes people immune to investegations, which is actually pretty suspect.
That's a very good point.

vote: Dahen
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

We stopped seeing the cross after TSQ - the murdering reverend got lynched, for whatever that means.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:10 am

Post by Skruffs »

TS - don't just vote for him, say Why!
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:16 am

Making people immune to investigations cannot help the town. It's a role only a baddie could have.

I hope Dahen can explain the flavor of this role, and he better have a damn good explanation.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:16 am

Post by Fritzler »

Skruffs wrote:I thought dahen offered you cop investigations in exchange for being damned, Fritzler?
If they didn't - who did?
i got two things the same night, i wasn't sure which one dahen was claiming to be responsible for

it sucks being popular
Surfs up dude.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:26 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yeah, and it sucks that you shot a claimed investigative role (hurrikaty), too. >.>
bigAl
bigAl
Goon
bigAl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:36 am

Post by bigAl »

OK, let's see here. I'm going to try to make some sense of the scumgroups and kil types here:

Table summerising everything:
The dark colours are different types of kills, the equivalant lighter colour is who likely caused it.

It makes most sense (thematically) that the satanics use the pentagram kill method, but there's a problem with that: HurriKaty, who was criminally-aligned was both crucified and shot. Which would leave the only other kill method for criminals as cutting out the heart with a pentagram, but now Thesp (criminal) was killed by the pentagrams too. Would there be any reason that the criminals would want to kill one of their own members (HurriKaty)?

Other possibility is Fritz is with the criminals, and they kill by shooting, leaving someone else (STD? - doesn't make a lot of sense, but is possible) to do the crucifictions. Even so, HurriKaty was also shot and a criminal.

So, I don't see
any
possibility that works out logically, other than a) one of the groups killing someone from their own group, or b) some kind of death miller, or c) more than one group that killed by bullets.

SV, berry and Skruffs haven't claimed anything yet, correct?

I find it very suspect that Fritzler is the only one with a name associated with his role. It seems absolutely out of place with the theme of the rest of the game. I know it's WIFOMish, but maybe he's telling the truth, just because I can't see anyone making up such an obsure role. I kind of doubt it though. SV makes a good point about Zindaras's comments towards Fritzler. Psychic sounds like an investigative ability of some kind (even though we've had ~2-3 other cop-like roles), and looks like he didn't like Frizt very much. I don't know if Friztler is scum or sk, but I'm thinking one of the two.

TS, you've basically claimed townie. Can I ask what the exact role name is?
Pariah wrote:
And...then the town began to damn themselves...
It seems to me that this quote indicates that people of the "damned" alignment used to be pro-town, and that STD did something to get himself damned. In that case, I'm inclined to believe Fritzler's story about being offered three nights of investigations. The role that gives someone the option of learning how to investigate, I would have thought it fits most closely with a "teacher" role, but I don't see it likely that STD could have chosen himself to teach to.

Hmmm, just had a new thought...what if STD was a cult leader, but had to get people to join into the cult willingly? So STD could target someone (in this case Fritzler in one of the first two nights
) and make him an offer: basically saying join my cult in exchange for a few nights of investigative ability. Thing is, STD doesn't actually tell you that it's a cult until after you join. (and by STD in the last couple sentances, I mean STD tells the mod, who tells the recrutee). Now that I write this out, it seems pretty far fetched, but "teacher" does kind of sound like a cult leader.

I'll have to think about this some more.
Come play Metroplexity! Come play Unangband!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:02 am

Post by Blackberry »

I believe someone else was ashed in the first night ...

But I appreciate you taking time to make that ...

I just realized that Fritzler claiming a name does indeed strike me as odd. I hadn't really paid attention to that previously. I now think Fritzler is scum... :( I'm leaning toward Serial Killer though, because I believe he's killed one from each scum group, yes??

BUT we can control him to a degree in case he really is a vigilante (I'm just saying this so he thinks we still trust him, but in all honesty I think he is SK, but there is a really small chance he is Vig ;))....

I'm not sure what to do at this point. Fritzler did stick to his word before.

I still think TS is scum cuz of Thesper... though I don't believe BigAl's claim nor do I believe Dahen's.... -_- Which basically means I don't trust anyone that has claimed... lol... which is why this game is confusing.

I'm not 100% sure what to do about Fritzler, I want to hear Dahen, BigAl's and TS's opinion on him...

SKRUFFS --- I don't understand why my name is bolded at the end of post 881.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:04 am

Post by Blackberry »

SKRUFFS --- why is TS cleared of having any abilities? A SCUM person cleared him... Who is to say Thesp wasn't just a VOTE THEIF? :-P

After rereading stuff I can buy Dahen's claim... I didn't realize he said he could kill people if they accepted.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:06 am

Post by Blackberry »

Fritzler -- I think he is SK...

Skruffs -- Appears pro-town to me...

BigAl -- I don't buy his claim...

Dahen -- I go back to my stance that I think he is pro-town...

TS -- I don't like the fact a scum person "cleared you", I think you're scum...

SV -- Same as Skruffs...
bigAl
bigAl
Goon
bigAl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:22 am

Post by bigAl »

[quote="Blackberry"]BigAl -- I don't buy his claim...[/quote]I'm not sure which claim you're talking about here, the only place that I can remember that I (or former me) claimed was one of 'scope's first posts:
[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]However, my role is among the dead for some reason 0_0
[/quote]At the time that it was posted, the dead were: primate, sl, coron, olio, tsq, hk and std.

I want to hear TS role name first before elaborating.

It may sound like I'm just following what the rest of the town's saying right now, but I'm most suspicious of Fritz and TS. I'd rather lynch Fritz first.
Come play Metroplexity! Come play Unangband!
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:22 pm

BigAl. My role name is
town aligned pauper
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:31 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Strengthens my reasons to disbelieve BigAl.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:23 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Important :
BigAl - you switched TSQ and Hurrikaty in your chart. Hurrikaty was crucified and shot - nobody has been crucified since TSQ (murderer) and cpe (paladin) died, also. So ignore that paragraph about criminals killing their own. :)

hurrikaty was town aligned and was killed by crucification AND shooting - Fritz shot her after she claimed that she could receive information about people each day. It makes
no sense
for a town-vig to do this. If someone else did this, than Fritzler is in the criminal gang. Either way,
he is scum
. The question is, is he the right scum for the day. :P

TS -
CPE wrote:My action works in that I pour holy water on somebody, and if they are clean, nothing happens. While if they are scum, they will become a pile of ashes.
*shares some bread with TS* :( I'm poor too. :(

blackberry - You make a Very good point... I hadn't considered that.
Thesp wrote: I am a pirate, and I rob people of their stuff. I steal night abilities, though some I can't steal. (I expect this is primarily with scum.) I would expect to be able to steal a vig's ability. Sometimes, with people with no night ability, I steal votes. I stole from Fritzler N0, Toaster Strudel N1, and Thok N2. I got nothing from Fritzler (!), a vote from Toaster Strudel on N1, and the coroner's ability from Thok on N2. I investigated STD, and I discovered he was town aligned, not Damned-aligned. I think the Damned-aligned bit is some scum ability playing with alignments. That makes me even more suspicious of dahen.
So explain this? Thesp was not damned so they were not 'covering up' after a recruit - it seems a lot more likely that Dahen is lying. Then again, maybe Thesp was triple gambitting, hoping to say STD wasn't really damned at all to get a mislynch on Dahen.

In any case, given that Thok's vote was not stolen day 3, I'm going to believe that is actually what his ability did, and that me and TS are literally poor starving townies. I am not a pauper but my role also starts with P.

I'm hopign that bigAl just misdid his graph and isn't trying to intentionally mislead the town. :P

Dahen - What exactly is this 'item' that you gave Fritz? Not what it does, but what Is it?
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

TS's claim has made me more firm that Fritzler is scum. I know my role doesn't have a name. TS has confirmed that (provided he's not lying.)

Skruffs: I'm not getting why you think Fritzler is scum, but you're not sure he's the scum for today. The way I see it, Fritzler is either scum or SK, either of which should not survive today.
Blank.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”