Mafia 62: Suspicion in Sicily - Game over!

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:03 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Alex; no, me and Panzer were killed. The game ended with just you and raffles, and because the SK wins ties, Raffles "killed" you in endgame.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:04 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

..And by the way, this game offers still more proof my "lynch all lukers, they're usually scum" theory.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:54 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Goddamnit Rand. Never give up like that. You just had to convince Raffles to vote with you. Anyways, good game Raffles. You played very well.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:51 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Yosarian2 wrote:Alex; no, me and Panzer were killed. The game ended with just you and raffles, and because the SK wins ties, Raffles "killed" you in endgame.
What Yos said; essentially D6 dawned with two people alive, the Godfather and the SK, which meant there was no way to lynch, and since the SK won ties, the result of the upcoming Night was a foregone conclusion.

I want to hear more from SV about her role as Army Veteran, because she had a specific strategy she alluded to in PMs to me.

Also, yes, lurkers suck. Here's your game-ending post count:
I lost count of how many times I had to prod some people, mostly townies but also scotmany and Rand.

Roles and Night actions coming in a bit.
Rand Althor
Rand Althor
Goon
Rand Althor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:07 am

Post by Rand Althor »

The reason why I had killed myself was because...
say at the deadline Alex votes for yos and makes it a tie.
Raffles continues to lurk.
SK kills me
Town lynches alex and the mafia losses.

I did what I thought best for the mafia at that time.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:25 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Actually, most of the roles are self-explanatory, this being a Normal Game (and any feedback on this being abNormal, I definitely want to hear about).
  • Godfather didn't have immunity to the Tracker or Serial Killer, and there was no Cop to be immune to. He would have come up clean to the Gunsmith, since he did not own any legal guns (his Goons and Consigliere did).
  • The Consigliere/Mafia Roleblocker could either kill or block, not both (but the Mafia could use both abilities by sending someone else to kill). They killed Primate N1, VitaminR N2, spectrumvoid N3 (after she used her single-shot), Ancalagon N4, and Panzerjager N5. I hope I was consistent in their death methods, but it was only flavor, not a clue.
  • The Serial Killer beat the Mafia in a tie, but if endgamed with two Mafia would have lost. He could also bypass the Doctor/Nurse's protection, though that never happened. He killed mole/Jalyn N1, Dragon Phoenix N2, hollywoody N3, scotmany N4, and Yosarian2 N5 (I really expected both scum to target Yos that night, setting up a Prisoner's Dilemma for Panzerjager D6).
  • The Tracker saw who
    their target
    targeted overnight, not who targeted them. The opposite situation came up once I think, when the Tracker's target was nightkilled by the Mafia, but was themselves a Townie. He targeted two Townies actually N1 & N2, and then was killed.
  • The Gunsmith would not have discovered the Serial Killer , since he didn't use guns. He
    would
    have shown a result for the Army Veteran, obviously. DP was amused that I gave him a role that he originally created, and I consider it high praise that he said I forced him to join this game... he tried to investigate Raffles N1 but was blocked by the Mafia, and then succeeded (sort of) N2 but Raffles was the one to kill him, which is why that scene played out the way it did.
  • Neither the Doctor nor the Nurse knew who the other one was; the Nurse was activated the day after the Doctor died. Together they tried to protect Yosarian N1, spectrumvoid N2 (resulting in the Army Veteran killing Phoebus), Raffles N3 and Yosarian N4.
I had a lot of fun with the death scenes in this one, even though they were just flavor. Thank you, Wikipedia, for place names!
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:33 am

Post by Jalyn »

Well, I'm glad to know that the SK took me out as opposed to being vigged for being too nice.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:55 pm

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Congratulations to Raffles!
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:06 pm

Post by Raffles »

Thank you :)

I spent most of my night choices more like an overeager vig than a SK. I had immunity of nightkills, so I was trying to lead everything towards a one vs one stand off with a mafia or a prisoner's gambit, which would assure me to win.

I liked playing this. I killed off more mafia than the rest of the town. :p
Woof!
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:14 pm

Post by Raffles »

I can't remember which post it was, but when I asked everyone to give opinions on people, it was because one of Alex's post sent me a massive red flag as being mafioso... I'll try and find it.
Woof!
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:45 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Last post.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”