Galactic Stronghold

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
iaretheman
iaretheman
Townie
iaretheman
Townie
Townie

Galactic Stronghold

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:08 am

Post by iaretheman »

Galactic Stronghold

13 Players

4 - “Warring” Planets - Stats: Exp) 5 Military) 5 Trading) 0 Police Force) N/A Population) 65
5 - “Trading” Planets - Stats: Exp) 10 Military) 0 Trading) 5 Police Force) 0 Population) 55
3 - “Guerilla” Militaries - Stats: Exp) 0 Military) 5 Trading) N/A (Until a Planet is taken) Police Force) N/A Population) 35
1 - “Inter-Galactic” Task Force - Stats: Exp) 0 Military) 6 Trading) 0 Police Force) 1 Population) 45

Far-Reaching Rules:
Turns last one RL day (24 hrs) and the update will “run” at 5 PM (EST) you must send an “Action” PM to me/the Co-Mod (for certain dates… explanation below) explaining what you want to do that day/turn.
Every turn each player earns 5 Exp, unless they “Pass” on that turn, then they will earn 10 Exp (If you send me nothing [or don’t send me one at all] in your daily action PM you will still only receive 5 Exp make sure to say “Pass”) You may pay 5 Exp to add 2 people onto your population. To upgrade your stats from 0-1 it costs 15 Exp and then makes that planet a “Multi-Functional” Planet. To upgrade stats from 1-10 it costs 10 Exp per stat point. To upgrade from 11-20 it costs 20 Exp for each stat point. To upgrade from 21-30 it costs 30 Exp for each stat point, and so on. The one exception to this rule is “Police Force” which costs 50 Exp from 0-1 and 75 Exp for each level thereafter. You may “buy” the “rights” to do something and do that action in the same turn. If a player drops out all of their planets will become abandoned. Any player other than Task Force may claim an abandoned or destroyed planet for 30 Exp. If that planet is destroyed it will start with 10 people, and if it is abandoned it will start with the stats that it had, but still only 10 people. If multiple people try and target a planet to take it over then the one with the higher military will get the planet and the one with the lower military will have that turn counted as a “pass”. Note that every planet you own has different stats. Note also that abandoned planets will be the same “type” that they were before they were abandoned if you capture them, but destroyed planets you may choose what you want them to be. Note that it costs 5 Exp to offer an alliance and the other player must accept it for it to become an alliance, if it is declined the player that offered the alliance will get 4 Exp back.

Empty Planet Explanation: It is simply an empty planet that can be taken over by a task force for only 25 Exp. If a Trading Planet creates a police force and opens a trading route to the empty planet and sends they’re police force caravan there and pays the 25 Exp they will earn the planet. Once the planet is taken over it will have 10 people and will be treated as a Warring Planet.

Warring Planet Ruleset: Warring Planets may fight each other to earn Exp. The formula is this:
AM (Attacker’s Military) > DM (Defender’s Military) to win (every Military Point that AM has over DM is 5 people dead unless attacking a Planet that is/was originally a Trading Planet… Then each AM point over DM kills 4 people) if AM = DM Attacker loses one person
(The reason this might happen will be explained) If a Defender has a visiting Taskforce they will have a bonus on Military (
Formula: 1 + PFL*(MTF/3) [Police Force Level8(Military of Task Force/3)]
). To attack a Trading Planet a Warring Planet would need a license to attack (100 Exp, but it means they may attack all Trading Planets) and a Declaration of War on the Trading Planet they plan to attack (20 Exp, only counts for that planet, but lasts the whole game). If they attack without a War Declaration they will be fined 25 Exp and put in jail for a day (no turn), and if they attack without a license to attack they will be removed from the Galaxy. Even if a Trading Planet becomes a multi-functional planet the Warring Planet will still need a War Declaration, but not a license to attack. War Declarations on other Warring Planets or original Warring Planets will cost 5 Exp.

Guerilla Military Ruleset: Every day they will target one trade route, and if it is not protected by a task force they will make the trade unsuccessful and destroy the caravan + 1 person per military point they have. They will automatically have preference on the first planet they try and take over unless two of them target that planet then the one with the higher military will get the planet.

Inter-Galactic Task Force Ruleset: They may protect a trade route once a day and if Guerilla’s attack they will do battle, the formula is:
GM >=< MTF*TFL
If GM is more the Task Force loses 5 people and the attack on the trade route is successful. If it is equal the attack is unsuccessful and the Task Force loses 1 person. If it is less than then the task force wins killing 5 people for every point that they have more. They may claim an empty, abandoned, or destroyed planet for 25 Exp.

Trading Planet Ruleset: Trading planets must open up trade routes with allies for 5 Exp before they can trade once they have a route set up it stays for the rest of the game. They must have Caravans to trade and they start the game with 1, but 0 trade routes. They are all allies at the start. They can create a police force to go along with one of their caravans and protect it from guerillas the formula is:
GM/(PFL+1) >=< M (Guerilla Military/(Police Force Level + 1) [relationship] Military Level of Trading Planet)
If it is more the caravan is destroyed, but the police force lives and the trade is unsuccessful for every point that it is higher it kills 5 people. If it is equal everything lives, but the trade is unsuccessful. If it is less than the guerillas lose 5 people and the trade is successful. Trade Routes may only be made between two allies and will be closed down if there is a war declaration.

Win Condition: Conquest

Scoring:
Successful Trade: 10 Exp
Win for Guerillas on Trade Route: 10 Exp
Win in battle: 10 Exp
Successful take down of Guerillas by Task Force: 15 Exp (Only 10 Exp for “personal” task forces owned by Trading Planets)
Last edited by iaretheman on Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
iaretheman
iaretheman
Townie
iaretheman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:09 am

Post by iaretheman »

All choices of roles will be made at
random
, and note that everyone will know everyone else’s’ roles.

Administrator: iaretheman
Co-Mod: ? (will come into power for July 19th – July 30th because I am gone for a cruise… there are computers on the liner so I might be able to check in every so often, but no way am I going to be active enough to run a game) [Still need someone for this...]
Player List:
1. YogurtBandit
2. Albert B. Rampage
3. JordanA24
4. Mokina
Last edited by iaretheman on Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:11 am, edited 6 times in total.
iaretheman
iaretheman
Townie
iaretheman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:09 am

Post by iaretheman »

Statistics/Rankings:

Player: ? Role: Warring Stats: Exp) 5 Military) 5 Trading) 0 Police Force) N/A Population) 65

Player: ? Role: Warring Stats: Exp) 5 Military) 5 Trading) 0 Police Force) N/A Population) 65

Player: ? Role: Trading Stats: Exp) 10 Military) 0 Trading) 5 Police Force) 0 Population) 55

Player: ? Role: Trading Stats: Exp) 10 Military) 0 Trading) 5 Police Force) 0 Population) 55

Player: ? Role: Task Force Stats: Exp) 0 Military) 6 Trading) 0 Police Force) 1 Population) 45

Player: ? Role: Guerilla Stats: Exp) 0 Military) 5 Trading) N/A (Until a Planet is taken) Police Force) N/A Population) 35

Player: ? Role: Guerilla Stats: Exp) 0 Military) 5 Trading) N/A (Until a Planet is taken) Police Force) N/A Population) 35

#1: YogurtBandit
#2: Albert B. Rampage
#3: JordanA24
#4: Mokina
#5:
#6:
#7:
#8:
#9:
#10:
#11:
#12:
#13:
Last edited by iaretheman on Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
iaretheman
iaretheman
Townie
iaretheman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:13 am

Post by iaretheman »

If I have left out something that makes the rules make no sense please tell me... I know they are confusing, but this game should be fun and to make it work you will need to know ALL the rules.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:01 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Wow, alot of rules.

I'll be /in. :)
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
iaretheman
iaretheman
Townie
iaretheman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:27 am

Post by iaretheman »

YogurtBandit wrote:Wow, alot of rules.

Heh... probably the most complex game I have thought up of at night laying bed... I'm a nerd... I know... you've got position 1
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:44 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

iaretheman wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:Wow, alot of rules.

Heh... probably the most complex game I have thought up of at night laying bed... I'm a nerd... I know... you've got position 1
Lol, It is pretty good though, just a lot of reading. :P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:18 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

/in sounds cool!
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:51 am

Post by JordanA24 »

/In, hopefully by round 3 I'll understand what's going on :wink:
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
iaretheman
iaretheman
Townie
iaretheman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:39 am

Post by iaretheman »

/added
iaretheman
iaretheman
Townie
iaretheman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:15 pm

Post by iaretheman »

We might play a "mini" game for the first round which is as many players as follows:

13 Players

4 - “Warring” Planets - Stats: Exp) 5 Military) 5 Trading) 0 Police Force) N/A Population) 65
5 - “Trading” Planets - Stats: Exp) 10 Military) 0 Trading) 5 Police Force) 0 Population) 55
3 - “Guerilla” Militaries - Stats: Exp) 0 Military) 5 Trading) N/A (Until a Planet is taken) Police Force) N/A Population) 35
1 - “Inter-Galactic” Task Force - Stats: Exp) 0 Military) 6 Trading) 0 Police Force) 1 Population) 45
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:38 am

Post by JordanA24 »

/bump

Come on people, we need signups.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:56 am

Post by Mokina »

/in because I support ultra-complicated games.
"Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:57 am

Mokina wrote:/in because I support ultra-complicated games.
Yaaaa

This person is cool 8)
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:21 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Mokina wrote:/in because I support ultra-complicated games.
Yaaaa

This person is cool 8)
QFT
iaretheman
iaretheman
Townie
iaretheman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:50 am

Post by iaretheman »

Added Mokina and a Poll for how many players we should have
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:54 am

Did you vote medium yourself ?
iaretheman
iaretheman
Townie
iaretheman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:58 am

Post by iaretheman »

yes... I think there should be more than 1 police force... but its up to you guys really
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:02 am

Post by Mokina »

Mini... I think it's all we can manage here.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
iaretheman
iaretheman
Townie
iaretheman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:08 am

Post by iaretheman »

and with that it is mini... updating everything
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:20 am

Post by Mokina »

*Bump* Is this headed anywhere?
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
iaretheman
iaretheman
Townie
iaretheman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:08 am

Post by iaretheman »

I really hope that it does, but it might not be...

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”