Newbie 476: Slow, slow, slow, then FAST and over. Damn.

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
jmar
jmar
Goon
jmar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:27 am

Post by jmar »

Not a big deal. They played well at the end, and the town was really handicapped after Day 1. You were in a tough spot, especially since havok never ended up showing up, we couldn't have really outright lynched Korlash anyway (what happens in case of a tie, just for curiosity's sake?). It was just frustrating to be in a position where I knew him to be scum and not be able to prove it to the town. But I think everybody interpreted your play as extremely townish, which was a good thing. I felt almost like I had you confirmed town TBQH. If you had turned up scum I'd be shocked.
"Nobody fucks with the Jesus."
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by Korlash »

In a tie the first person to two votes dies I believe.. oh wait... No come deadline perhaps we just no lynch... hmmm... either way we woulda won eh? :P

But yeah I will remember to vote more in future games. I was worried my self vote would be used against me as a cop...

Anyways... Catch you all in future games I hope... Kill ya later ;P
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:48 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Last Post.
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”