Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Convict- Jail round three

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:16 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Players currently in jail:

• massive II (up for parol in two days)
  • Werebear (up for parol in three days)
It is round three, please entertain yourselves.
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:21 am

Post by Werebear »

Heya, Massive, how are you? :) I was jailed for lurking, and then being nonchalant about it. *laugh*
[color=green]Anyhoo, why is it suspicious that I get confused with a mattress?[/color]
--Wacky, HHGG3 - Life, The Universe, and Everything mafia
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2004 9:36 am

Post by massive »

Doh! That's vicious! I was pushed to a roleclaim in here for lurking, but then I realized everyone ELSE was lurking, so I just unvoted myself and everything was cool.

Oh and thank goodness you don't get to see my soap comment from yesterday! Whooboy!
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2004 2:04 pm

Post by Werebear »

SOAP? I have some soap for you right here. Say, you look mighty cute in those stripes, boy! *insane cackling*

Here's what's been going on in the FREE WORLD.

God and UT starting slinging mud back and forth, God was accused, seconded immediately, then most people complained that things were going too quick. So only a few voted conviction for him, meanwhile he and UT were still attacking each other...

So then MeMe noticed that I hadn't posted in quite a long time, so everyone rounded on me, and nothing I said could convince them to let me free, but then, I was refusing to say who I was.. though I said I was either [Archangel, Angel, Cherub, Mason, Miller, Tooth Fairy] (I wasn't claiming civilian). That was when they decided not to lynch me, but rather to send me to jail.

So, now what? I know you're not scum. Do you want my role?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:32 am

Post by massive »

I guess it would be helpful if we're both town ... I get out in a couple of days, and will be able to pick out any imposters and, well, just gun 'em down. :)
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:21 am

Post by Werebear »

I'm the Cherub. Of course, you have only my word on that... night 1 I investigated Scalebane, and he's not mafia (though he could be the devil). Night 2 I didn't get an investigation, and I was told when I got put in here that you weren't mafia, which I'd already guessed, since no vigilante has claimed yet.

When you get out, please read day 2, and judge for yourself. I wasn't scared of claiming, though I would have preferred not to.

You know, this could work out well... an investigator (albiet only on odd nights) and a vigilante forming a mason group that can't talk at night. I find 'em, you flay 'em. I just wish I'd found one night 1 (though I probably would have come out and said so if I had)
[color=green]Anyhoo, why is it suspicious that I get confused with a mattress?[/color]
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:49 am

Post by Werebear »

my, it's quiet in here. *laugh*
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:06 am

Post by massive »

Yeah, I think it's a cool idea in form, but being in jail early makes for some SEVERELY boring days. I mean, the only thing we can really discuss is if we want to contemplate whacking whoever comes in next. I think it might be worthwhile just to ensure that you get up for parole (ie, to prevent two scum from coming in behind you and killing you) ... but I'd guess we'd both agree that it'll depend on what they come in and say.
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2004 4:46 am

Post by Werebear »

well, chances are the next will be either civilian or mafia. But then, with the track record so far, who knows? I think the next person in we should not confirm who we are, we should just say "I'm open to communication" or something and see if they talk to us. I don't know.
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2004 4:53 am

Post by Werebear »

BTW... mod question - does the cherub get the role of jailbirds admitted after he's incarcerated?
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2004 4:55 am

Post by Werebear »

*sigh* not role, "not mafia" message.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:46 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Nope, both the angel and the cherub will only be informed of the prisoners who already were in jail.
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:16 am

Post by Werebear »

can I get conjugal visits? *giggle*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”