roffman
roffman
Goon
roffman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:33 pm

Post by roffman »

I decided to watch happy tree friends today, and i'm just wondering, do the people who created this even have souls?
Town - 3/5
Mafia - 1/4
Other - 1/1
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:28 pm

Post by competentpsycho »

yes, but they have been repossessed by the devil in exchange for the broadcast of the show. In other news... where are our lurkers? Olliep still has no posts?!?!
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:30 am

Post by kuribo »

JDodge wrote:I get it. Anyone else with knowledge of HTF characters should get it as well. Don't say what it is if you do, no sense in exclaiming it.
And either way, no way of knowing the alignment that the character has even if you know the character.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:58 am

Post by Holy »

Oh wow, about 2 or 3 pages taken by JDodge, ryan and Phate.

And yeah, Roffman indeed scummy with his unnecessary unvote.
roffman wrote:
kuribo wrote: The scummy bit for my money comes into play when he sets up excuses for wonky activity later in the game.

No free passes just because you're zapped out of your gourd.
i'd just like to say that for the record, my "excuse" of being on a morphine drip only applies to the last few days, as i will not be going on to any other drugs stronger than panadol anymore. I only ask for some understanding of my erratic behaviour up to that point, and have no intention of using it as a "free pass" in the future.
But I'll let him go for now, as long as his reason stay valid for only that one 'unvote case'.
Rigel wrote:
Holy

I'm actually rather glad that I chose to vote for you. You haven't contributed anything to the game, and your few actions haven't done anything but thrown suspicion on yourself. Even your last post doesn't help your cause; you're just siding with the popular opinion regarding roffman to make yourself look town-y. I'd love to see you actually participate in the game--perhaps a few votes might help?
I don't think it was that popular as it is now... And indeed, it WAS an unnecessary unvote by roffman thats why I 'voiced' it.
competentpsycho wrote:3) Holy - your refusal to vote at first sticks out to me... the only other time I have seen this (posting in random vote stage in beginning but not voting) the person turned out to be scum. IGMEOY
For the truth, I'm still new at this random vote thing. But, you can think what you like...
competentpsycho wrote:Holy - a good number of posts, crap for content, one random vote, and LOTS of excuses for not posting... most being that she was/is too tired, which is strange unless she is a vampire since they are in the morning when she was (apparently) too tired. Also possibly a BS excuse about the CMOS battery and RAM - how likely is it that she had problems with the battery and RAM at the same time. Very suspicious lurking in plain sight, and making excuses.
Unvote: roffman, vote: Holy
1. Even I don't think my posts here (3 so far if I'm not mistaken) is a good number of posts. Errr?
2. Hmm, my voiced thought on roffman didn't seems like crap for me.
3. LOTS of excuses? Only once (one excuse) as far as I can remember...
4. I post that around midnight.
5. Because you seem interested in analyzing my excuse quite deep, here a short history for you: Friday>I can't enter OS, and read a line about problem with my CMOS battery (died), which end-up at a ruined BIOS settings (only some settings need to fix). Saturday>Have a weekend but didn't forget to buy a new battery. Sunday>Replace the battery, still have problem... looks like a RAM related problem, re-tighten RAM. Voila..., CPU up and running again. Continue my weekend. Monday>Come home late than usual, and post that excuse to every board I'm playing in.

Hm, my vote stays. You little 'insane' fairy... :twisted:
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:48 am

Fair enough - I just wanted you in the conversation more really. The excuses thing was 3 - twice too tired and once the computer trouble. Midnight? are you in Japan or what?

I'll
unvote
now while we wait for the lurkers to surface or be replaced.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:54 pm

Post by SensFan »

I for one do not think that Mods give out PRs that make it impossible for anyone to make informational posts. Can someone kindly explain why they're all buying into a "I can only post useless crap" restriction?
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:57 pm

Post by JDodge »

1. It's not necessarily a restriction

2. "You don't think" =/= "It doesn't happen", and

3. She can communicate just fine if she tries
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:49 pm

Post by Phate »

I don't get it.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by kuribo »

What I think he's saying is that obviously Fairy can post at least a vague outline of things, whether she's choosing not to or not.

We have no way of knowing if this is a real post restriction or not, or whether it's a town role or not.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:29 am

Post by pacone »

pacone wrote:Jeez man, how am I supposed to have fun? :P
This post was directed at K-scope. He knows I like to have fun in mafia games, and the thread at the moment was all about a pointless debate between Dodge and Ryan :P

Btw, it's not that I'm lurking, it's just that I only check once a day, or two if I forget, as email notifications don't seem to work for me.

That, and the fact that the early game is boring. I prefer those games when you start with a dummy kill, so people get something to work with. With which to work. :P

Anyway, to add some meat to this post, any idea of what htf characters may be mafia and which ones are likely to be town?
K-scope = n00b.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:16 am

Post by Holy »

competentpsycho wrote:Fair enough - I just wanted you in the conversation more really. The excuses thing was 3 - twice too tired and once the computer trouble. Midnight? are you in Japan or what?

I'll
unvote
now while we wait for the lurkers to surface or be replaced.
Lol, December is a hectic month (closing year time), so accidentally the 'too tired' words may occur again :lol:
I'm somewhere in Asia.
FairyThatIsPunk wrote:*FairyThatIsPunk gets blow away in the wind, and still manages to keep her hat on*
Well, the only characters I knew wearing hat is Russell, Handy, and Cub.
Actually I didn't understand what you want to say to us, the hat thing maybe not related at all with your role, but yeah it was something to consider...
mildmanneredhero
mildmanneredhero
Townie
mildmanneredhero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:14 am

Post by mildmanneredhero »

Holy seems to be establishing a steady excuse for lurking.
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive."
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War
FairyThatIsPunk
FairyThatIsPunk
Townie
FairyThatIsPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:37 am

Post by FairyThatIsPunk »

*FairyThatIsPunk pulls a rope all the way to a coffee shop and gets stuck in a glass box outside the coffee shop and silently cries*
~I love this moment so much, I want to have sex with it and have a bunch of baby moments!~
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:36 pm

Post by Phate »

xD

Ok, I get it.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:52 pm

Post by SensFan »

Vote: FTIP

I expect contribution from you, restriction or not.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by JDodge »

Unvote, vote: SensFan

I dislike the way you flip-flopped.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by SensFan »

Sorry, but which flip-flop?

Last night I said I wasn't buying that FTIP was forced (via restriction) to only make "useless" posts, questioning the pseudo-claim. Since, she makes another post, without so much as an effort to put in info. Therefore, I vote her.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:05 pm

Has everyone responded to their prods or are we getting replacements?
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:39 am

Post by Holy »

FairyThatIsPunk wrote:*FairyThatIsPunk pulls a rope all the way to a coffee shop and gets stuck in a glass box outside the coffee shop and silently cries*
Luls... Ok, so far her posts only describing about a situation, didn't speak directly. May be she was trapped and her voice can't be heard - kind of situation :lol:
Can you vote though?
mildmanneredhero
mildmanneredhero
Townie
mildmanneredhero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:04 am

Post by mildmanneredhero »

Hey, Holy, I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but I do wanna offer you a bit of information that may help you puzzle out the Fairy. She's wearing a striped sweater and a lot of makeup.
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive."
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:38 am

Wow, you guys have beat around the bush so much it is obvious. You might as well just come out with it as any semi-intelligent scum has probably already figured it out, and the fact that the identities don't seem, from my reading the wiki on the characters of this show, to scream out any certain mafia roles. I'm not sure if everyone else feels this way so I won't say what Fairy's rolename is, but this post of hers should be helpful:
FairyThatIsPunk wrote:*FairyThatIsPunk is pretending to be in a glass box*
Holy, if you still don't get it you may need to go visit a circus or large carnival. Or look at all of the characters for this flavor.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:19 pm

Post by pacone »

competentpsycho wrote:I'm not sure if everyone else feels this way so I won't say what Fairy's rolename is, but this post of hers should be helpful:
Holy, if you still don't get it you may need to go visit a circus or large carnival. Or look at all of the characters for this flavor.
Why shouldn't you say it?
K-scope = n00b.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:01 pm

someone said earlier to not say - not sure how it would help scum but I am game for the moment just in case.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:38 am

Post by kuribo »

competentpsycho wrote:someone said earlier to not say - not sure how it would help scum but I am game for the moment just in case.
:rolleyes: at this point, all the scum has to do is look at the website (already posted) for about 10 seconds. all the hints are already here in the thread.

I think the point is more that it opens us up for idle speculation about peoples' roles---- which won't help because we don't know their alignment as it pertains to this game.

Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:12 am

Post by Holy »

competentpsycho wrote:Wow, you guys have beat around the bush so much it is obvious. You might as well just come out with it as any semi-intelligent scum has probably already figured it out, and the fact that the identities don't seem, from my reading the wiki on the characters of this show, to scream out any certain mafia roles. I'm not sure if everyone else feels this way so I won't say what Fairy's rolename is, but this post of hers should be helpful:
Hmm, I think I see it now. Okay, thank you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”