Killing Spree Mafia (Might Run in other forums one day)

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Killing Spree Mafia (Might Run in other forums one day)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Killing Spree Mafia!

The Rules, Stolen from shaft.ed, TSQ, Mr. Stoofer, Flameaxe, Jdodge:

00. I reserve the right to edit these rules at any time should something truly unexpected occur.
01. All votes must be made bold. Unvoting is not required but I heavily perfer it. Any attempts at disguising your voting will be prohibited. If its treated as a vote and I think its a vote, its a a vote!
02. A majority of votes is required to lynch. If there is a lynch, no amount of bitching will prevent the lynch from happening. I am a moderator, not a charity.
03. When you live, live well. Live long. Prosper. When you're dead, shut up. Don't post or even pm me. Lie in a grave/furnace/corpse pile. Rot.
04. All days have a 40-minute deadline. All nights have a 10-minute deadline. The thread will not lock during night given the nature of this game
05. You can vote No Lynch during the day. Simply
Vote: No Lynch
. Should this vote reach a majority. It will happen. If no majority is reached during a day then there will be a no lynch when that day ends
06. Quoting or faking any PMs you receive from the mod will get you modkilled and blacklisted from any games I am running now or in the future. You may paraphrase anything in the pm. If you are worried you are quoting more so then paraphrasing you should probably pm me before I modkill you

07. This is a SEMI-BASTARD MOD type game. Your mod isn't evil or intentionally out to get you, but then he also isn't sober. Roles will be funny, crazy, unusual, unconventional and definitely alcohol related. But they won't be intentionally evil like a "Night 0 Suiciding Emo".

08. Don't talk to each other outside of the game thread unless your role says you can.
09. No small or invisible text. Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts either.
10. This is a game. Have fun and respect the other players. Don't be a dick.
11. It is encouraged that you be under the influence of alcohol, but not a requirement. If you are underage, you should not drink but you can still play. Just know that due to the nature of the game, almost every other player will be drunk. The Mod will be shitfaced for one, so please be helpful and understanding when it comes to his vote counts. My ability to count is usually the first to go when I am drunk

12. If it seems like it should be illegal, it probably is. Considering the fact rules sometimes can't cover everything. Please use your common sense. PM me if you think something you are about to do could break the rules or possibly ruin the game.
13. I am human. If I fuck up and make a mod error that personally looses you the game, then I will give you a technical auto win at the end of the game to make up for it
14. I respect anonymity on the internet and in mafia. If there is a scum group with a QT, I will not be posting a link to it at the end of the game. It is that scum teams decision as to whether or not a link their QT will be posted

Disclaimer: This setup is arguably Mafia and Arguably not. Lots of players will die quickly and others not so quick. A fun crazy game of survivor with guns. Have Fun!
Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:27 pm, edited 11 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Reserved for player listings and reveals

All Players:
1. who
2. WhemeStar
3. Pepper
4. McMenno

Results:
Spoiler:
Nothing Game not yet started
Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Vote count copy paste thing to help PF:

Night 0:
1. who (0) - players voting them
2. WhemeStar (0) - players voting them
3. Pepper (0) - players voting them
4. McMenno (0) - players voting them
Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by PokerFace »

There is no real point in sending out role pms. Everyone who joins the game will have the following role:
Everyone's Role PM wrote:You and everyone else in the game is a serial killer. Each night you must send a kill and a protect. You can not protect yourself. You can vote, lynch, and talk during the day. All deaths will be revealed as "XXX has died, he was a serial killer." You can also talk at night in the same game thread! Carefully pick your victims and make the right alliances to survive as long as you can. Survive to the end of the game and you may win...
Previous runnings of this game
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=35634
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=35733
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=61250

Other helpful game info:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p5507778
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p5524653

Returning game mechanics being used:
-Every player must send a kill and a protect at each night. You can not protect yourself.
Protects block 1 kill

-Players can be voted out during the day, but they don't have to be. No lynching is possible

Returning end game mechanic for if only two players are alive:
-Final two players alive send me a vote. If all players alive vote draw, they share the win. If one player alive votes win and the others vote draw, then the player who votes win will win. If all players alive vote win, then all dead players win.

New in game mechanic:

-Random Crits:
When a kill is sent, I roll a 4 sided dice for you. If a 1 is rolled then your kill now counts as two kills
for a critical hit. If you do not get a random crit, but your target still dies, your next dice roll will have 1 less side (ex: 4 sided is now 3 sided). If you roll a critical hit, your dice will be reset regardless of whether the target dies. If your target survives, your dice will also be reset to 4. You will not be told if you got a critical hit.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

Gonna Try to run this game again on monday at 7:30pm est. See countdown below for assumed game start

(expired on 2017-02-20 19:30:00)
Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

Unlocked...
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Who »

/in
Who said that?
Chamber. It's all a conspiracy.
Or is it?
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Ill /in
Im a dog that quacks
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by PokerFace »

bump
Pepper
Pepper
Townie
Pepper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Pepper »

/in
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I may extend signups giving the low umber we currently have. Game does not really work with this few
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by McMenno »

maybe
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I would like to have at least 7 players so gonna extend the signup deadline by 30 minutes

If I can't get a decent amount of players I may run this game in mishmash sometime should mods there allow it. Game is technically not mafia so it should be allowed there
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by PokerFace »

bump
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Yep I am canceling this. Gonna try to run this in mish mash in near future. All those that signup including MMM will get pmed when I get this into mish mash

If the powers that be force me into a non-mish mash forum for this game since it has been run elsewhere before I will still do what I can to let you guys know when the game is happening

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”