Earwig
Earwig
Goon
Earwig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by Earwig »

Tamuz wrote:..........................Earwig, I'm happy because you are scum and my vote is on you. berry is suspect though...............
Would you be willing to provide reasons?
Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?
thenextepisode
thenextepisode
Townie
thenextepisode
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:02 pm

Post by thenextepisode »

blackberry, if you were so keen on keeping this theory to yourself, then why couldnt you have just kept it to yourself entirely?
and i dont know if its just ecto's playstyle, but he seems overly aggressive and it feels scummy to me
and 3 votes on earwig is making me uneasy
unvote
"please, sit on my FACE"
thenextepisode
thenextepisode
Townie
thenextepisode
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:02 pm

Post by thenextepisode »

EBWOP
unvote
"please, sit on my FACE"
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:30 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Blackberry wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:
Tamuz wrote:Does anyone feel that the FoS count is significant?

Earwig, I'm happy because you are scum and my vote is on you. berry is suspect though.

Might I recommend reading Rule 6a again? - Tar
Ordinarily I think not really, but I've never had it tracked in the vote count before. It might be interesting to see, but I don't know how significant it will really become.

BlackBerry, it is odd that you would mention a theory, but not want expound upon it, even if it turned out to be false. Is there still some portion of the theory you are hoping to be born out that revealing would render invalid? Otherwise I'm not quite following your reasoning.
I have hope that one day my theory will have signifigance in something. But I do not wish to reveal my theory as I do not wish people to adapt to it or analyze it before me. :-P

Satisfied?
Yep.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:33 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

BlackBerry, you might have missed when I asked you about Jester's comments on Rosso's posts 26, 28, and 33? Would post 97 fall into the same category?
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:34 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

thenextepisode wrote:blackberry, if you were so keen on keeping this theory to yourself, then why couldnt you have just kept it to yourself entirely?
and i dont know if its just ecto's playstyle, but he seems overly aggressive and it feels scummy to me
unvote
I think you could check just about any of my games for that answer. Lazy scum.

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:58 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Ectomancer wrote:BlackBerry, you might have missed when I asked you about Jester's comments on Rosso's posts 26, 28, and 33? Would post 97 fall into the same category?
I looky at RC's past games. I can not find a distinguishable pattern. Am I allowed to reference other games? I found one where he posted absolutely nothing the first couple pages and he was town.

thenextepisode and ryan are both on my scumrader (even though my scum radar probably sucks), but I am unsure why... here are some potential reasons:
1) They both are attempting to throw suspiscion on me because I want share a theory? How is that scummy!?!?
2) They both appear unintelligent to me
3) Perhaps I am offended they do not capitilze their names
4) Perhaps one or more of them scare me because of his image icon ;)

I have come to learn (through reading and college courses) that analying ones opinions can lead us to more likely make an error. As a result, I am not going to state my exact justifications for said opinions, because I could be completley mistaken. I believe it is impossible for one to know one's exact REASONS for said opinions.

By the way -- if Ectomancer is scum, you are doing a brilliant job (aka I'm pretty sure you are pro-town).

THENEXTEPISODE -- Because I thought the theory was going to be signifigant and I could share with yall my revelation. But it did not work in this case. (red font means harass him)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:04 pm

Post by Blackberry »

POST 80
thenextepisode wrote:what was your theory, blackberry?
POST 82
thenextepisode wrote:oookay then i guess i dont want to know the theory
POST 101
thenextepisode wrote:blackberry, if you were so keen on keeping this theory to yourself, then why couldnt you have just kept it to yourself entirely?
I do not comprehend why you go from "fine I don't care" to reasking me again why I had a theory." You did this AFTER other comments were said and ryan got somewhat frustrated with the thing.

This has led me to believe you have used ryan's frustration as an idea to spread suspiscion on me because I "won't share my theory." If my thoughts are right, this leads me to believe you are scum and ryan is just a townie (aka he isn't scum).

UNVOTE, VOTE: THENEXTEPISODE
thenextepisode
thenextepisode
Townie
thenextepisode
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:47 am

Post by thenextepisode »

your logic is flawed.
i didnt ask what the theory was again in the 3rd post, i just suggested that if you have a theory, keep it to yourself until you know that you can show it, otherwise its just a red herring.
using craplogic to try to throw suspicion on me is a scumtell, but it doesnt warrant a vote
FoS: Blackberry
"please, sit on my FACE"
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by Blackberry »

thenextepisode wrote:your logic is flawed.
i didnt ask what the theory was again in the 3rd post, i just suggested that if you have a theory, keep it to yourself until you know that you can show it, otherwise its just a red herring.
using craplogic to try to throw suspicion on me is a scumtell, but it doesnt warrant a vote
FoS: Blackberry
Although I do not believe my logic is flawed, you not voting for me makes me question, JUST slightly, my suspicions on you. In my opinion, a typical mafia move would be to attack me back and vote me. Yet you didn't vote me, you just FOSed me. Which makes me waver my opinion of you O_o.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by SlySly »

Blackberry wrote: Satisfied?
I think it is the consensus of the town that a full explanation of your theory would be satisfactory.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:35 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Johoohno has not posted in 72 hours and has not indicated V/LA status. As such, he has been prodded. He has 96 hours to reply, or he will be replaced.

Seventh Vote Count

Blackberry (1) - Dean Harper
Earwig (1) - Tamuz
ryan (2) -Nyktorion, Rosso Carne
Tamuz (1) -
Johoohno

thenextepisode (2) - SlySly, Blackberry

Not Voting (5): Ectomancer, ryan, Earwig, Jester, thenextepisode

FoS Count:

Blackberry (1) - thenextepisode
Ectomancer (2) - Earwig, thenextepisode
Earwig (2) - Ectomancer, Nyktorion

Before anyone asks - yes, players have multiple FoS'es. The only limitation on FoS'es is that you can only have one FoS on a player at a time (Rule 1 excepted). -Tar

Indigo
indicates a player in danger of replacement.

Current Deadline:
~12:00 AM, February 21, 2008 (GMT -6)
Second Mod Deadline Review:
~12:00 AM, January 30, 2008 (GMT -6)
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
thenextepisode
thenextepisode
Townie
thenextepisode
Townie
Townie

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:42 pm

Post by thenextepisode »

tar-
on the front page my name is indigo, but i posted today
so im assuming htats a mistake

Seeing as your user name is "thenextepisode" and not Johoohno... yes, yes it is. :oops: Fixed! -Tar
"please, sit on my FACE"
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:11 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

SlySly wrote:
I think it is the consensus of the town that a full explanation of your theory would be satisfactory.
Actually, I was content with his explanation for not revealing it yet and was willing to let him ride. It will be something interesting to bring back out when he's had more time with it.

Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:11 pm

Post by Johoohno »

I've been prodded, but I've never been away (I follow this game most thoroughly and is really enthusiastic about deadlines and activity-prods).

I notice that of a lot of people (Earwig, SlySly, SlySly again and Tamuz) are not reading rules or posts very thoroughly. (Scums feeling they can afford being sloppy readers?) I'm still satisfied with my vote on Tamuz.

The long going mock fight between Blackberry and Ectomancer, which ended up with peace a few posts ago, strikes me as interesting (bussing?)

Finally I think that we might have a serial killer amongst us, making this game MOSTLY mountainuous (or those of you who are more knowledgeable than I, is there a setup name for vanillas, scums and a SK?). There are quite a few players, myself included, keeping a really low profile.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:09 am

Post by Ectomancer »

A mock fight? I asked questions and he answered them. Are you seeding a future lynch pairing? Bad Johoohno...

An Sk is a good speculation for what
Mostly
mounainous could mean. We still need to watch out for other possibilites and let the evidence guide our assumptions.

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:39 am

Post by Blackberry »

SlySly wrote:
I think it is the consensus of myself that the town can bite me.
Nyktorion
Nyktorion
Goon
Nyktorion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:42 am

Post by Nyktorion »

Johoohoo wrote:Finally I think that we might have a serial killer amongst us, making this game MOSTLY mountainuous (or those of you who are more knowledgeable than I, is there a setup name for vanillas, scums and a SK?). There are quite a few players, myself included, keeping a really low profile.
You are right, we have quite a few people staying under the radar (Tamuz, ryan, Dean Harper, yourself), which also makes it a bit harder to choose a specific one to pressure. However, your last post stands out quite a bit in that regard: you suggest the existence of an SK, and in the same breath, you announce that you are keeping a very low profile yourself. Since your keeping-a-low-profile seems to be intentional, this makes me belief that you might be one of the scums, or the SK.

Unvote, Vote: Johoohoo

Btw: Rosso Carne, you promised to shake things up in your post #53, and said you wanted to read up in post #73. I would still be very eager to see the results of those things :wink:
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:54 am

Post by Tamuz »

Thats dumb johohoo

Unless a mod specifically tells me to read their rules carefully because they are special, I don't. I've played enough games that I expect a standard.
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by SlySly »

Blackberry wrote: I think it is the consensus of myself that the town can bite me.
Is it possible to be more pro-town than this?

unvote

vote:Blackberry
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:37 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Only if you're Battousi
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:53 pm

Post by SlySly »

Tamuz wrote:Only if you're Battousi
No offense to Battousai, but QFT!!!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by SlySly »

Ectomancer wrote:
Rosso Carne wrote:its his own theory, and although i think it might be helpful, its just metagaming. and metagaming does not win games.
Well hello! You must have forgotten to login as BlackBerry :o
I think it is worth noting how quick Blackberry and Rosso Carne are to defend each other.
thenextepisode
thenextepisode
Townie
thenextepisode
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by thenextepisode »

yeah blackberry is definitely on my scumdar, and RC's quick defense places him there too
"please, sit on my FACE"
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Another day, another prod. Jester has not posted in 72 hours and has not indicated V/LA status. As such, he has been prodded. He has 96 hours to reply, or he will be replaced.

In addition, Dean Harper has been pinged to see if he is still V/LA or not. (No prod due to indicating V/LA status in the thread.)

Eighth Vote Count

Blackberry (2) - Dean Harper, SlySly
Earwig (1) - Tamuz
ryan (1) -Rosso Carne
Tamuz (1) - Johoohno
thenextepisode (1) - Blackberry
Johoohno (1) - Nyktorion

Not Voting (5): Ectomancer, ryan, Earwig,
Jester
, thenextepisode

FoS Count:

Blackberry (1) - thenextepisode
Ectomancer (2) - Earwig, thenextepisode
Earwig (2) - Ectomancer, Nyktorion

Before anyone asks - yes, players have multiple FoS'es. The only limitation on FoS'es is that you can only have one FoS on a player at a time (Rule 1 excepted). -Tar

Indigo
indicates a player in danger of replacement.

Current Deadline:
~12:00 AM, February 21, 2008 (GMT -6)
Second Mod Deadline Review:
~12:00 AM, January 30, 2008 (GMT -6)
Last edited by Tarhalindur on Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”