Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We can
vote:I Am Innocent

to save the mod from having to replace him. :lol:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hi scum Alisae
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 30, Alisae wrote:I can't be scum if my role pm has a town win condition
repeat the town wincon for us.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

anyone have any experience with UC? I'm kinda thinking thats scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 46, UC Voyager wrote:lol.....all my games are on going
Why do you feel the need to lulzaly fake claim? on one hand I feel like your just annoying town but then I think scum try to be all cute and friendly and you could be doing that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 55, AxleGreaser wrote:sheeping this reason
:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think he's just silly town. Cabd could be scum here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 64, UC Voyager wrote:Ok. those early reads based on full page one is weird, and not even listing the reasons they believe those reads
TBF, Alisae was just trying to be all cutesy and likeable and I think that's possible from scum but I don't think her reads were serious and I get gut reactions from early posts all the time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 74, AxleGreaser wrote:I have CABD at about 25%.
25% what?

On a scale of 1-10 how serious was your vote on me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 83, UC Voyager wrote:I have a scum read on Alisea. That claim makes me think she is scum trying to find an early excuse for Cop coming back guilty!
I have a scum read on Nero. The early interactions with Alisea makes me think this
What if you are scum with Alisae and are saying this to get me lynched when/if Alisae flips scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 76, Cabd wrote:I too have a role that is not expicitly normal. Which is allowed by the rules.
What was the point in claiming this?

@UC
-My reasoning for thinking cabd could be scum is his "this is normal for UC" post could be scum that knows you are town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 92, beeboy wrote:so I have to drop my post restriction :'(
MOD KILL NOA!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:CABD

I have my reasons :P

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 102, AxleGreaser wrote:Is that vote an indication the strength of you read went up?
this wording seems weird to me. I also didn't like his claiming a non-normal role but not explaining why he did so and I can't think of a town motivation reason why he'd do that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think its impossible that Alisae claims miller as scum.
In post 106, Whiskers wrote:FOS Cabd for the soft Vig/SK claim
I don't think that happened?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 109, Whiskers wrote:disctracting from real scumhunting
agree. Town fake claims/WIFOM is annoying. I'll never understand why town does that.
In post 110, beeboy wrote:have never seen scum fake claim miller actually....
I have, twice. His claim was also kinda like an afterthought. The timing was a bit odd as in I had just called him scum. Kinda like your point about the macho part.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Can I get some opinions on CABD?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well its not like he hard claimed. He claimed a non-normal role wich seems like it could be scum paving the way for a fake claim. Like claiming non-normal seems like its opens up his options.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If he was scum that claimed non-normal role what do you think he'd give as his reasoning?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gerry is just trash tier player.

I think one of the monkeyman alt (2iaM) and UC are bad and one is new.

I'm still not over CABD not really trying to influence the lynch but w/e. His 2iam vote was bad.

I'd be kinda down with a Nauci wagon. Like I get the reasoning and all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think that my biggest problem with Nauci is that her first post was mainly CABD related and that feels like a safe conversation to hang her hat on.

vote: Nauci

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm here Bee and you've yet to engage me. You avoiding me you scumfuck?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 488, Nero Cain wrote:I think that my biggest problem with Nauci is that her first post was mainly CABD related and that feels like a safe conversation to hang her hat on.

vote: Nauci
and to add to this, she has an anime avatar and I'm always up for lynching those people.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm ok with both 2mil and Dunker since they don't have anime avatars.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 495, Cabd wrote:People who townread 2iam; explain why plz kthnx.
just my gut. Could you sum up your case on him for me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 493, beeboy wrote:that Nauci took a more "Cabd is town" approach from it which i kinda liked more
like I get the whole "CABD is a killing role he's town." (day sk? lol) but if Nauci is scum wouldn't "CABD is town!" stance be a good way to get town cred?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 502, UC Voyager wrote:i thought it was a rule yu couldn't use things like avatar's as reason to vote someone or make a case against them
it's not and I think its pretty obvious that I wasn't being very serious.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like, I'm maybe 33% serious. Anime watchers are the scum of the earth.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol if Nauci is scum and switched her avatar to not anime thinking it might make me less likely to lynch her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmmmm....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

him? the rest of the town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Maybe but she's also new. I think new scum could be subdued and passive. Town also OMGUS SUPER HARD. Pushing ppl is always a risk. I could see scum her not pushing anyone so she doesn't get OMGUS scum read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

isn't that a bit of a fence sit calling her a "bad push" but saying that "she could be scum"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 500, pienyan wrote:
votecount 1.12
TwoInAMillion (4) - Cabd, beeboy, Dunkerdoodles, Whiskers

I Am Innocent (2) - TwoInAMillion, Nauci
UC Voyager (2) - Rhah, gerryoat
Nauci (2) - Alisae, Nero Cain
Whiskers (1) - Flubbernugget
Nero Cain (1) - AxleGreaser
Dunkerdoodles (1) - HolySpiritTurtle

Not voting (5) - Shiro, I Am Innocent, Joey_, Quick, UC Voyager

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is October 23, 15:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2017-10-23 15:00:00).

Shiro is V/LA until October 17.
Thank you for the correct type of vote count.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 520, TwoInAMillion wrote:I am getting pushed because I am active and OMG I AM QUESTIONING CAMD!

Right now I am just pushing theories around and seeing where everything fits I don't think CAMD is scum at this point.
I mean, TBF your thing about CABD not claiming a normal role despite the fact that he claimed non-normal was kinda derpy and I can maybe understand CABD thinking that is from bad scum but I also think that you are a decent push/hedge and that the push on you in skin deep as best. I think CABD could still be possibly scum that's gambiting (but we'll see where things go) and Dunker is just bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its actually pretty common I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 530, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 528, Nero Cain wrote:its actually pretty common I think.
Even if that's the case, a reaction test is worth pursuing.
on a skim, it might not be all that common. Like I'm not all up in your grill about it but I could see where someone goes "I CLAIMED NON-NORMAL, YOU MUST BE SCUM TO THINK THAT I CLAIMED NORMAL!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 532, Cabd wrote:
In post 100, pienyan wrote:
votecount 1.3

Shiro is V/LA until October 17.
Once again. You are not reading the goddamn thread. Know who doesn't bother reading the thread? People who already know all the fucking alignments.
I actually think the opposite. Scum him would pay more attention than recklessly flailing around. I continue to be unimpressed by your content.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm going to very very sad if Bee is scum but its something I'm considering.

Apparently, today is a double lynch (gambit?) I don't think 2iam is very likely to flip scum but if there's enough that think he's scum then I wouldn't oppose he be CABD's dayvig.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

opps

for the 2iam voters who else is scum that you'd consider lynching?
In post 542, AxleGreaser wrote:
@nero

I was here when you made
I didnt like it. as in meh.

I wanted to see where it went.
wasn't impressed by the utility of it. as in meh.

but that is kind of over with now.
Lets see where you go from here

UNVOTE: Nero

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 547, Whiskers wrote:@nero who do you think the "second lynch" should be? Or rather, who do you think the two lynches, in no particular order should be?
I've already kinda answered this. I am voting Nauci.I said I wouldn't really oppose a lynch on 2iam. I', also considering a policy lynch on the miller claim and Axel feels like he's active lurking. I'd prob be ok with any of those.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 548, AxleGreaser wrote:If you notice something about my play that peaks your interest, do ask questions.
sure, why was it scummy that I was pushing CABD?
In post 555, Whiskers wrote:Nauci is noob. if you still think she's a problem, attempt lynch tomorrow. Not inherently scummy nor more scummy than many we've seen.
she seems more newb than noob but why should I not push her today but pushing her tomorrow is ok?

Why did you decide to answer my question with a question?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 557, AxleGreaser wrote:yes literally talking about in the part I looked at after it, was also my problem with it.
I'm pretty sure that NO ONE was talking about CABD until I asked about him. I felt like his soft claiming a non-normal pr and then not explaining why he randomly blurted that out was a bit scummy. He had also done nothing (and really still hasn't). I mean maybe he's doing one of those honeypot traps or something. Like in hindsight, I'll buy the "he's not teamscum" but I'm doing what any town should be doing: scumhunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

FOS is finger of suspicion.

What do you think about the wagon on you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 571, Joey_ wrote:
In post 569, gerryoat wrote:
In post 563, Joey_ wrote:hi gerryboat, i hope you dont scumread me for defending and being associated with two towns this game
it would be great if you could vote the scum known as UC
here we go again lol
yeah, he's horrible. He's like an extra scum member. He's prob town as are you and UC.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 574, AxleGreaser wrote:If I did say that please tell me where I did.
true, you didn't but I felt like your 542 implies that you were legit scumreading me at some point or another. We are 20+ pages in. Do you have any reads at this point?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 578, gerryoat wrote:yeah, he's horrible. He's like an extra scum member

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 584, Nauci wrote:Awaiting more Cabd contributions to the thread for now!
Why does he need to post?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 593, Nauci wrote:I understand why my joke about dunking lurkers sounds scummy if not taken as a joke. As I said before, the bits analyzing my read on Cabd get rather WIFOM when I was just offering up my perspective on something important to us.
re-reading your post I think I buy the joke thing but that's not really the reason that I was voting you in the first place.
In post 488, Nero Cain wrote:I think that my biggest problem with Nauci is that her first post was mainly CABD related and that feels like a safe conversation to hang her hat on.
like, there wasn't much of an original thought and I was a bit concerned about that.

and these
In post 501, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 493, beeboy wrote:that Nauci took a more "Cabd is town" approach from it which i kinda liked more
like I get the whole "CABD is a killing role he's town." (day sk? lol) but if Nauci is scum wouldn't "CABD is town!" stance be a good way to get town cred?
In post 516, Nero Cain wrote:Maybe but she's also new. I think new scum could be subdued and passive. Town also OMGUS SUPER HARD. Pushing ppl is always a risk. I could see scum her not pushing anyone so she doesn't get OMGUS scum read.
In post 586, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 584, Nauci wrote:Awaiting more Cabd contributions to the thread for now!
Why does he need to post?
And this feels buddyishy or to use the jargon of you offsiters...pocketing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this is gonna be juicy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Alisae is coming off pro-town so that's prob scum.

LQ's gimmick alt is just that...a gimmick. I'm not all that sure if he's scum hiding behind said gimmick or not. was a shit reaction though.
In post 698, I Am Innocent wrote:But those who know me know I <3 the mod
YOU ARE A MARRIED MAN!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its a terrible trend, also scum read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

reported

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My thoughts on Quick/LQ are that his content and reactions are that of immature newby town. Like they
LOOK
scummy as fuck and I guess the whole "too scummy to be scum" could be a thing that scum exploits but I've seen so many town that act like this. So I'm worried that he's a red herring I guess.

I had also felt like his calling CABD town and Alisae town for voting him was maybe town. Just gut.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have 0% interest in lynching any of the following

5. Dunkerdoodles
7. AxleGreaser
8. HolySpiritTurtle
9. Flubbernugget
10. beeboy
12. UC Voyager
13. Joey_
16. Quick
18. TwoInAMillion

These are null and I'd do over a nl

2. Shiro
3. I Am Innocent

I have a very minor interest in lynching

1. Alisae
11. cabd
14. gerryoat
15. Whiskers

Whiskers is in the lead here and he really needs to answer my questions b/c I'm all :igmeou: CABD content so far has been ass and I'm not the biggest fan of him holding the thread hostage while we wait on this supposed action. I mean we'll see what happens and go from there but yeah...
Regardless of alignment, Gerry is just a solid lynch all around. If he's town he functions as an extra scum member. A no content IaI offers more utility than him.
Alisae is there mostly for the paranoia that he could claim miller as scum.

These are my top 2 "willing to lynch"

6. Rhah
17. Nauci

I might change to Rhah. Like that just looks like active lurking scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 834, AxleGreaser wrote:Do you two need talk?
In post 830, Nero Cain wrote:My thoughts on Quick/LQ are that his content and reactions are that of immature
newby town
In post 799, Nauci wrote:Unvoting because quick's behavior thus far has been pretty typical of an
ornery veteran
, and my initial reaction was largely based on the Oct 2017 join date.
I mean, TBF, my opinion of most players is pretty low. I also think a player is still a newb until they've ATLEAST been on this site like a year.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well the lack of OMGUS scum read is concerning...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

would you vote
6. Rhah
17. Nauci

or whiskers depending on his answers?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 830, Nero Cain wrote:I had also felt like his calling CABD town and Alisae town for voting him was maybe town. Just gut.
in hindsight, I guess there's the possibility that he's scum and knows both CABD and Alisae are town but I still just kinda like it and I'm bias and stuff and tend to think players with the same mindset town with me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
In post 842, Nero Cain wrote:would you vote
6. Rhah
17. Nauci

or whiskers depending on his answers?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

rude.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 860, TwoInAMillion wrote:I love how someone claims day one and everyone is so quick to buddy up with him.
I mean, tbf those that are buddying CABD are pretty likely to be scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 902, Alisae wrote:LQ can you take a look at Nero and Axle for me?
Why do I and Quick interest you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have a great echo

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 908, Alisae wrote:its mostly I haven't gotten around to sorting you two so I want to see how LQ sorts you two so I can sort LQ better because I could be wrong
I'd expect for you to come @ me pretty early on given our history and this is the first time you've ever not OMGUS scumread me. Are you scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What stances do you not like?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 911, Nauci wrote:I'm quite disappointed that Cabd would do something that made us all put him in the "deal with this later" pile, and then post basically nothing with his town claimed status while temporarily untouchable as we all wait for this great future event.

Like somehow we've written him off as a lynch target for the last 20 pages and he doesn't use this opportunity to post any reads. Or post almost anything at all, for that matter.
CABD is fucking full of himself. He's most likely town wants to be the center of attention and is running some sort of silly gambit. There's the possibility that he does have a role but him being scum is a remote possibility as well. We'll see how things go in a few hours.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 916, Quick wrote:
In post 914, Quick wrote:
In post 86, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 83, UC Voyager wrote:I have a scum read on Alisea. That claim makes me think she is scum trying to find an early excuse for Cop coming back guilty!
I have a scum read on Nero. The early interactions with Alisea makes me think this
What if you are scum with Alisae and are saying this to get me lynched when/if Alisae flips scum?
I think Nero is Town. Some of his stances I don't like, but I like most of them.
The quote is the one post that really rubbed me the wrong way.
It's not really a "stance". Like I'm just challenging UC...I guess I don't really have a "point".

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, Alisae has said shit all about me. Why shouldn't I have been interested in his sudden interest?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey guys!

I'm scum reading Quick now. If he asks why then he's confscum b/c in his mind town aren't interested in things. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 923, Quick wrote:Alisae shouldn't say shit about you
Why shouldn't Alisae interact with me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

then maybe you should answer?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 931, Quick wrote:Alisae is such Scum.

Can we lynch this Nero?
thats a bit of a quick progression to go from "I don't like Nero asking Alisae about his sudden interest in him">>>"Alisae shouldn't interact with Nero">>>"Alisae is scum"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I still don't understand why you thought the Alisae shouldn't interact with me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:whiskers

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 556, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 555, Whiskers wrote:Nauci is noob. if you still think she's a problem, attempt lynch tomorrow. Not inherently scummy nor more scummy than many we've seen.
she seems more newb than noob but why should I not push her today but pushing her tomorrow is ok?

Why did you decide to answer my question with a question?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 952, Whiskers wrote:Since then you've started demanding I "answer your questions" and saying I'm scum because I didn't, and prompting others to vote me for it,
and now that I'm active, you actually are voting for me.
Do you want to actually ask your question, yet?
this feels like an overreaction and overly angry. I mean, that's mostly how you sort people, by asking them questions. I asked you a question that I felt was important. You didn't respond b/c either/or you got offline as soon as I asked or you are scum that didn't want to respond. So yes, I'm going to
DEMAND
that you answer my question and
there's nothing wrong with that
. I didn't really ask anyone to vote you and I'm not all that sure why you would say I did.

The underlined makes me feel weird. It's a little pushback and it looks like its designed to push the narrative that I'm lurking or something.
In post 964, Whiskers wrote:there are actually scummy people floating around who we could lynch today instead. Hell, there are even better policy lynches,
Why are there no names here?

In post 964, Whiskers wrote:What question did this refer to, Nero?
I had asked the 2iam voters who else they'd lynch. You then asked me who I'd lynch (despite the fact that I've been pretty vocal with my reads and it was kinda confusing why you'd ask unless you weren't reading my posts.) I was curious why you'd deflect away. You've still yet to answer who you'd lynch beside 2inamill.

I think I like my current vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We are killing the crazy cat lady. Next 4 votes get town cred, after that its a bus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like Whiskers is intentionally avoiding pushing ppl and just bandwagoning. I'm so happy I found scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #81) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1017, Whiskers wrote:Thoughts on my response?
its soooo much bullshit but ima write up my reply. Does it count as a hate crime to kill a kitten?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #82) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Alisae. I know that you think its cute and all but its actually pretty annoying that you refer to ppl with nicknames. Its actully kinda anti-town as it might make things not show up in search. If I hadn't played with you before I'd prob think you were scum trying to muddy the waters. Pls stop.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #83) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I told ya'll Gerry is scum's helper. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1045, gerryoat wrote:do you TR dunk?
yea

also whats wrong with me asking Alisae to stop referring to players with nicknames?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #85) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think I misspoke. Whiskers repl to me isn't really full of bullshit...it just seems kinda safe. Like, idk...the crux of the argument is that I asked her questions, she didn't respond b/c she she is claiming that she didn't see my questions. And this just seems like a case of he said she said and it'll go in circles.
In post 1011, Whiskers wrote:But in my eyes, you hadn't asked any yet.
this is bullshit. I was clearly asking you multiple questions in .
In post 1011, Whiskers wrote:I clearly didn't go offline as soon as you asked, which you can tell because I was still active in the thread at the time.
after 555 your next post isn't until the 900's so you were either offline after 556 or not active in our game. I'm not sure where you are going with this...
In post 1008, Whiskers wrote:And tbh, I did townread you up until the point where you started pressing me to answer your questions
Why does my wanting you to answer my questions change your read on me?

I'm willing to admit that I had some selective memory. I didn't really remember her Joey and Alisae pushes. I've felt like both UC and two were both weak wagons and I think there was scum there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #86) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Whats your read on me now, Whiskers?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #87) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1103, Whiskers wrote:Like I said, why even respond to "why not lynch noobs day 1?" That's really obvious stuff that you learn in a Newbie game.
I don't think there's going to be any big difference between d1 and d2. I mean it's not like our flips are going to be a really good indication of her alignment. Sure, there's the chance she gets investigated or something wich eh...she has the exact same % that we all had of being sent a red pm and I'm not really keen on the "hey, lets not lynch a scummy person so they can get investigated tonight!" idea.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #88) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh also
@pie
please add a countdown or atleast the deadline to the VCs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #89) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I swore I saw a VC that didn't have one but ok nvm then.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #90) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

could you explain your scumread on me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #91) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1137, Whiskers wrote:why do I need to coach you on this?
You don't but you could make that argument for ANYONE. So why is it specifically important to not lynch/push Nauci today? 'cause she's new and is pretty likely to come off as scummy? Are you suggesting a nl?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #92) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1140, Whiskers wrote:'m actually kind of ok with this though, because I feel like when I flip you're going to have a lot to analyze and there'll be a lot of good information. Like I said, the wagon on me is comprised of players who are scumreading each other. While it'll suck to be out of the game, I'm confident the aftermath of my lynch is going to be juicy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #93) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but we still won't know her alignment d2. If your argument is that we can't lynch her on d1 b/c we don't have information on her tendencies then I don't see how that's going to change over a night phase.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1151, Whiskers wrote:We will have more information day 2.
yes, the exact same info as everyone else. More interactions, more posts, and flips.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (isolation #95) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not really buying into this "but we'll have more info on her d2!". We won't
KNOW
anything unless we know her alignment and there are only two ways to go about that. A lynch or investigation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #96) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

a daytime SK is theoretically possible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (isolation #97) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We'll let mafia go ahead and kill him. I'm not really sure why he hasn't really been doing much though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (isolation #98) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1215, Whiskers wrote:ok-- if you can only catch scum by seeing what they flip or by Cop investigation, then you are a slave to mechanics and probably shouldn't be playing mafia, poker, or chess.
that's really not the point I'm making...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #99) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, TBF, saying that you are one shot=//=that you are. I could envision a day sk coming out the gates and going "oh I'll be confirmed once I shoot" "I'm just one shot, no way am I lying."

1x dayvig doesn't seem non-normal. Why did you claim you had a non-normal role?

Why did you choose to not do anything for most of the day?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (isolation #100) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1241, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:According to the wiki, "Day" modifier is non-normal.
ok.

lets lynch whiskers

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #101) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1246, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1241, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:According to the wiki, "Day" modifier is non-normal.
ok.
I'd like a link.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #102) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Rhah lets talk about your read on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #103) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

jesus fuck CABD. Wy to be an ass. Not necessarily the misvig but your deal with antagonizing 2mil.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #104) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:joey

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #105) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1422, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1420, Cabd wrote:
In post 1416, TwoInAMillion wrote:I will say "there is no vig" over and over until people stop saying there is.
K when I shoot you will publicly apologize for this post and admit I'm vig, yes or yes?
dont shoot 2mil, hes one of the most obvious town since day start
this is scum whiteknighting. Lets kill it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #106) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I was town reading Dunk too but I could see why ppl were scum reading him and calling him obvious feels too much like scum that knows he was town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #107) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1525, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1522, Nero Cain wrote:I was town reading Dunk too but I could see why ppl were scum reading him and calling him obvious feels too much like scum that knows he was town.
So you shared my read and find that scummy, cool

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #108) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

meanwhile, I'm voting scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (isolation #109) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

at the same time...

In post 1503, Flubbernugget wrote:okay cool so now we know dunkaroo was a counterwagon to whiskers too
this is not entirely accurate, I feel. the Dunk wagon was 2 shit players, Rhah and then Whiskers. Rhah is town unless you think its a 2iam and Rhah team. I'm not
THE
biggest Whiskers fan and it's entirely plausible that she's scum but even if she was this is not the scum led counter wagon you are claiming it is.

Manipulative?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #110) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1556, Flubbernugget wrote:You're saying there's only three scum?
no?

CABD is not team scum.

Rhah is probs not scum.

Gerry might as well be scum regardless of pm color.

My point is this doesn't really seem like a "counterwagon" as you are suggesting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #111) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1566, Flubbernugget wrote:I don't recall you town reading Rhah before
Rhah is a claimed mason.....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (isolation #112) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1573, TwoInAMillion wrote:I never said it's not true, it's scummy to continuosly bring it up. I'm not saying it is true either.
I'm...you know what? I do not like CABD antagonizing you but your logic and critical thinking is p bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (isolation #113) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1588, Flubbernugget wrote:I see Nero's point. I think it would be more apt to look for scum in cabd and gerryoat upon a whiskers flip than to use the dunkerdoodles wagon as a case against him.
I'm not saying that either. I'm saying tat the dunker wagon doesn't realy seem like a "conterwagon" as I don't think scum other than maybe Whiskers was pushing it.

It feels...convenient, I guess...that you'd go "oh counterwagon!" Its kinda like using a "mechanical" reason and its just easy and path of least resistance.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #114) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1599, Joey_ wrote:VOTE: flubber i think this might be a mefias bois
seems a little early to bus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (isolation #115) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1602, Joey_ wrote:The premisse that im voting someone you scumread shouldnt ping you as a bus but as both most likely not being the same alignement, also your post serves no purpose but to shade both of us
I was scumreading you both independently. :/ All your reactions that are basically along the lines of "we share the same read, you should read me like this." are p silly Also scum voting each other is a thing so your application for town cred is denied.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (isolation #116) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sry for making you angry, Bee.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #117) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1613, Joey_ wrote:Dude you scumread me for townreading someone that was heavily fosed
I mean, if you were scum and thought CABD was going to shoot town, claiming that 2mill was obv town seems like a possible attempt to get cheap cred. Why was he obv town again?
In post 1614, Flubbernugget wrote:But it's in addition to the bigger issue I'm having with whiskers.
remind me pls?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (isolation #118) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why was 2mil obv town sans the mason claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #119) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We'll get more "info" but it's not like its going to be AI.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (isolation #120) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

"hey we've learned more about how Nauci plays 'cause she has more posts now! This confirms her as X alignment." Like that seems like a really rubbish argument.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #121) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like literally nothing is going to change overnight unless you get investigated.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #122) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My gut says he's town and I'd lynch Whiskers over him. What do you think of my recent Joey and Flubber pushes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #123) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe we should just no lynch today and wait to lynch d2. Like we'll have 100% more info on players actions this game. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (isolation #124) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1741, Nauci wrote:You have such a massive string of posts just bickering about that with whiskers and
trying to appear useful
like is this a real thought? Someone be high up on my blood!

of course, you could just be scum, which I still think is somewhat likely. I mean the argument that I have meta on other players is fair b/c I do but I'm not suddenly going to have meta on you over the night.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (isolation #125) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think its hard for me to change my mind after initial reactions ans do I still think UC is just bad town. Like I get it, he's lurking and avoiding this game but yeah....

I'll join the Whiskers wagon since I'm getting no traction elsewhere.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (isolation #126) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1741, Nauci wrote:Nero - We get it. You disagree that it's less useful to debate a noob on D1 than all the people who are more telling reads because you know how they behave. We're saying that it's dumb to focus on a newb D1 because it's a wild west read over people whose behavior you understand better. There's some chance of getting a better read on me in subsequent days if I'm investigated in some way or based on my reactions to flips, but for now why flip a coin when you could read a map? Now are you done spending so many of your posts arguing that it's valid to propose lynching me yet? You have such a massive string of posts just bickering about that with whiskers and trying to appear useful. If you think I'm your strongest scum read, vote me!

Whiskers - some combination of counter boat (wagon? I forget the slang around here) possibility, and the amount of time you spent looking useful by bickering about the above. I'll have to ISO when it's not 3 AM and I've been up since 630 yesterday.
it's also kinda odd how she has us both as scum. Like, on one hand, she think Whiskers is
RIGHT
and I'm
WRONG
about scumreading her (Nauci) and its very much "all bases are covered" by scumreading both of us. Chain lynching? Whiskers is a scumbuddy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (isolation #127) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1773, beeboy wrote:I feel uneasy being on a Quick and Flubber wagon.
Why on Flubber?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #128) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1773, beeboy wrote:Nero where do you want traction?
maybe joey or Flubber. I'd also be ok with lynching Nauci but apparently, she's a noob and shouldn't be a d1 lynch 'cause...

WAIT FOR IT....

WAIT FOR IT....

She'll have more posts by d2.

I mind I still wouldn't mind a Whiskers lynch but Flub has me a tad worried.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (isolation #129) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Flubber

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (isolation #130) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, i'll be sure to lynch you tomorrow

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (isolation #131) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So says the guy that pushed nothing but town before voting Flubb. I was actually surprised that you only had one vote prior to a Flubber vote. That seems a bit odd.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #132) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1790, Joey_ wrote:Why do you still im mafia again
I think you were whiteknighting, 2mil.
In post 1792, Joey_ wrote:i dont think he even explained why he fos flubb either
I think Flubb's Whisker vote seems a little "path of least resistance"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #133) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1792, Joey_ wrote:I think that nero had the worst reads on the table so far, objectively
Why do you town read Nauci and Whiskers?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (isolation #134) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nafia vig is banned. p sure SK is greenlit though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #135) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

1. Alisae
2. Shiro
3. I Am Innocent
7. AxleGreaser
8. HolySpiritTurtle
9. Flubbernugget
10. beeboy
14. gerryoat
15. Whiskers
17. Nauci

like who is the scum here Joey. I mean I obviously removed those that I think are not scum and yourself since you aren't gonna call yourself scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #136) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like you obviously don't think Nauci and Whiskers are scum and Gerry just seems like his normal bad self. Both Shiro and IaI are null. Could be scum that's just not posting but that's just a shot in the dark. Alisae being scum is not really an impossibility but noth something I'm gung-ho om

that leaves.

7. AxleGreaser
8. HolySpiritTurtle
9. Flubbernugget
10. beeboy

Sans Flubber (since we are already voting him) HST seems like the scummiest out of this group.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #137) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1905, UC Voyager wrote:iso rhah. this seems to be more townie for him.....so im giving him a townie read
two in a million seems a little off......

This is quicks norm (at least what i know from him)
Dunkerdoodle seems really off his town game

Joey seems really townie -- a lot of scum hunting, but at the same time, defending people who are likely town.... (
like I guess you could argue that he's playing the "too scummy to be scum" card but I tend to think scum wouldn't make this list

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #138) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1906, Nero Cain wrote:I tend to think scum wouldn't make this list
wich is exactly why scum would do this.

O NOES THE WIFOM!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #139) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What is the simplest explanation in this case then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #140) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1809, Joey_ wrote:Why do you ask me who is mafia if youre going to not include everyone lol, i can actually try to answer if you really want
on the off chance that you are not scum I'm trying to subtly influence yours reads since I'm an ego and think I'm right.
In post 1816, AxleGreaser wrote:Do you have a reason to believe his earlier read was not genuine?
no. I think the difference for me is "obv town" like I was town reading 2 mil too but I wouldn't even agree that he's obv town.

I'd expect Joey to get angry and lash out @ me regardless of alignment. I think most mafia players are secretly 6 years old mentally and Joey is doing nothing to dissuade that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #141) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1911, Quick wrote:Nero, what's your read on Axel and Whiskers?
I feel like Axe is kinda active lurking and his Whisk vote was just kinda "go with the flow". I'm not really remembering him ever talking about Whiskers.

If Axe is scum then that prob makes Whisk town. I'm not really using it as a towntell but I was recently in a game in which town was "just go ahead and lynch me." similar to how Whisk is doing. I'm still not a fan of Whiskers stance that "we shouldn't lynch a noob d1 'cause we'll have more info on her d2!" and I just don't think that's true. Like at all. I mean we will have more "info" but we'll have the same "more info" for everyone and it'll be all largely NAI.

Nauci is embracing it while simultaneously calling Whiskers scum and that feels a bit off as well.

I'm kinda thinking a

Flubber
Axe
Nauci
????

team

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #142) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1909, Joey_ wrote:thats probably why i cant stand your reads
my pushes have been on not mafia CABD
very likely town Rhah
Nauci
Whiskers

you didn't have any issues with these

you are sheeping me on Flubber.

You only got on my case when I called you out for calling 2mill "obv town" and you've been lashing out ever since.

I think you being scum that just mad you got caught is a possibility. It's just as equally possible that you have your panties in a bunch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (isolation #143) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1916, Quick wrote:Talk about Flubber. I am not seeing it like everyone else is.
I'm going to get on this later. I want to see some things first.
In post 1918, beeboy wrote:2inMil please stop
stop what?

it also goes without saying that 2mil/Rhah being scum together is a possibility. So far I've only seen scum fakeclaim masons once but it's not something I'm all that interested in pursuing anytime soon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (isolation #144) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1922, beeboy wrote:insufficient scumhunting
Sans Flubber all his votes have been on town so I'd agree that his scumhunting has not been great.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #145) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's like not even the point. And if Dunk "scumtold" he would have flipped scum. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #146) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1627, Joey_ wrote:VOTE: cabd
not mafia but probs town
In post 1426, Joey_ wrote:VOTE: dunk
town
In post 1631, Joey_ wrote: VOTE: shiro
null. Theoretically, this could be scum but I don't really have a reason to think its scum or town.
In post 1682, Joey_ wrote:VOTE: quick
don't really think this is scum.

and he hasn't voted me yet but I'm town.

So I still think my "Sans Flubber he's been voting town." and "BUT I VOTED FLUBBER AFTER DUNK!" has like shit all to do with anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #147) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

2mill never has a good point. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #148) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Flubb a bad wagon, 2 mil?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (isolation #149) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I cannot help but not read Joeys posts as an angry little kid.

In post 2070, Whiskers wrote:made a big deal out of my "want to policy lynch quick" which was never stronger than a wish upon a star
ummmm no I didn't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (isolation #150) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2065, Nauci wrote:Nero why are you pushing flub?
Since you didn't read it the 3 times that said why or the time that Axe echoed my point...I think Flubb calling Whiskers a couterwagon to Dunk is not entirely accurate and it feels like a super easy and low resistance vote to make.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (isolation #151) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, TBF, I didn't realize that you were already voting Wiskers (before I ISO skimmed you just now) prior to the counterwagon comment.

Who, besides Whiskers would you be willing to lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (isolation #152) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Whiskers, what did you think of Nauci using your defense of her to defend herself while simultaneously calling you scum for it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (isolation #153) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2088, Whiskers wrote:I think the case you're making against him only works if you first lynch me first.
Are you saying that you won't flip town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (isolation #154) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2094, beeboy wrote:Quick is doing roughly the same thing and isnt a newbie lol
sum up the case for me plox.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #155) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2110, Whiskers wrote:No, I'm saying that when I die and flip town, then and only then can you make a case that "Flubber is scum for going to the counterwagon!"
Whats the difference? For the sake of the argument, you know you are town. Why must you flip town first?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #156) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

every time I see UC post elsewhere I just want to pl.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #157) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@joey Why were you voting Flubber?

Why are you so pissed off @ my push on you but you are/were rather calm when Whiskers pushed you? You OMGUS scumread me and Dunk but not Whiskers. What gives here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #158) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBQH, I've been sorta ignoring the you vs. whomever is scumreading you thing

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #159) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2134, Whiskers wrote:I'd be fucking wary of this wagon if I were you.
Why?

You are town-null reading everyone on the Flubberwagon. And I'll note that the null read on me is a case of mistaken identity.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #160) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2157, Quick wrote:Now that I think about it, you said you were going to provide some juicy ass reasoning for why flubber is Scum. Mind sharing that?
I've explained why I was voting Flubber like 5 times now and its been quoted atleast 2 times. Though tbh, I'm thinking about going back to Whiskers.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #161) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why was it opportunistic that I thought HIS vote on Whiskers was opportunistic and voted that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #162) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but also, if you were unsatisfied with my Flubber push why were you not talking about this 500 posts ago when I starting pushing him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (isolation #163) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2163, Quick wrote:IDK, I haven't like memorized your ISO, Nero.
this is a shit response. That has like ZERO to do with anything. If you aren't scum your hunting is just as bad as TIAM. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (isolation #164) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2161, Quick wrote:Like, Nero, come on here
In post 2162, Nero Cain wrote:Why was it opportunistic that I thought HIS vote on Whiskers was opportunistic and voted that?
In post 2163, Quick wrote:IDK
little tool got his ass shut down.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (isolation #165) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Claim now Math

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (isolation #166) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

claim your role.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (isolation #167) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Math

I think that was a fakeclaim from Alisae.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (isolation #168) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Would a town miller math's first priority be to not claim miller?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #169) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe stop playing like trash?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #170) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2245, MathBlade wrote:Alisae already said was a shit post?
I don't remember him saying that but then again I've been kinda skimming. We'll see how the rest of the claims go but we'll see

vote:Whiskers

I'm kinda done so I'll just hop on whatever the biggest wagon is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (isolation #171) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2254, Joey_ wrote:-> Biggest wagon is Quick's
-> Votes whiskers

?????????
They are tied now! Thus the wagon is the same size.

but I didn't mean
NOW
, I meant that I'll change my vote to Quick or Flubber if need be.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2259 (isolation #172) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Weren't you wrong on him in Civ? That was pretty recent, yes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #173) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he flipped town? Was it your sister that was scumreading him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (isolation #174) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (isolation #175) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you might as well be scum with those shit reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (isolation #176) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2271, Joey_ wrote:That dunk was town -> you shared that read!!!
you voted your town read?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2274 (isolation #177) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Your strong town read (Whiskers) is shitting all over your Flubb scum read. Let me guess, you are still town reading her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (isolation #178) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2276, Joey_ wrote:next time you can iso and or just read the thread and my answers to you
naw, too much effort.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (isolation #179) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you unvote me?
In post 2292, Nauci wrote:Priority catch up reading: Cabd, Rhah
Why would you tell Math to read non contributing town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (isolation #180) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2299, Whiskers wrote:Random sheeping or votes without explanation are bad. They're wholly bad.
my point is that...I just feel like "hey, this wagon blows." "but I'm not suspicious of anyone on the wagon." is like talking out of both sides of your mouth.
In post 2306, Rhah wrote:I don't think Quick is mafia. I'd vote UC but that's probably not happening so I'd vote Whiskers.
I'd be potentially down for UC but he's in my same "bad town" pile as Quick. Like mafia is a game of endurance so there's some utility in getting rid of distractions. There's also the possibility that I'm wrong so eh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (isolation #181) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i hate when Math argues that if ppl don't play like Math does as scum then they must not be scum. This is a "scum wouldn't do that" argument and scum are certainly capable of doing that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2337 (isolation #182) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that is a good point IAI.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2338 (isolation #183) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My reasons for thinking Whiskers could be scum are:

possible Joey-Whiskers team. Joey went batshit crazy when I, Dunk and supposedly Quick (I haven't looked to confirm.) voted him but calm when Whiskers did. Buddy interaction?

I am not a fan of the "Nauci is a noob, ignore her today." argument. I think my biggest issue with this is...like she's arguing that we have META on all these other players and therefore we should ignore scummy content from Nauci and focus on experienced players and those that we do have meta on. I think its a bad argument in and of itself but the biggest issue is that she is ok with me pushing Nauci tomorrow. We are not going to have meta on Nauci after a night phase. I'm not seeing a difference between a Nauci push d1 and a Nauci push d2.
In post 939, Whiskers wrote:Actually, we should consider the fact that this is noobscum covering for the partner. If Million flips scum, I'll want to look hard at you next.
this kinda worries me in hindsight. It's one of those classic bus buddy push town.

She also has alot of posts that are this kind of reprimanding ppl and I actually think that comes from scum alot.

There's one other thing that I'm loathe to out since I'm worried that it might out someone but I'll do it tomorrow if she doesn't get lynched.

But then a Nauci-Joey-Whiskers team is probs not a thing but I can't help the way I feel.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (isolation #184) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he's @ 7 i think

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2358 (isolation #185) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I kind of want to wait for IaI and Shiro and Math to catchup but I don't think that'll happen and I agree that a 90+ page d1 as it is. If I'm wrong and he flips scum great but I'm not gung-ho about it.

VOTE:Quick

That's L-1, no one hammer until he claims and ppl get in their last thoughts. And if he's scum then he can self-hammer if he wants.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (isolation #186) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2353, Nauci wrote:I heard it was still because I wanted to policy lunch someone who refused outright to read a 30 page thread
you know, this is not something I said and its weird 'cause it's the same thing that Whiskers accused me of. Its like someone in ya'lls scum pt wrote that I did that and you guys are running with it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2364 (isolation #187) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2361, Quick wrote:voting me who haven't given a single reason for why I am Scum. I will name them:

Nero
You are such a VI that in a way I don't really care if you die.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (isolation #188) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2365, Quick wrote:Well, that sucks now I have to blacklist you.
I'm okay with that! Like I literally just got done saying I don't think you are likely to flip scum but there's always a chance that I'm wrong. + I think we've eked out maybe the maximum amount of info for the day. It's pretty annoying how you lash out and I've just stopped caring.

If you flip scum then I'm going to reread this game.

If you flip town then I'm pushing for a whiskers-Nauci lynch tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (isolation #189) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2368, Quick wrote:You realize why I am blacklisting you right?
angry and lashing out like my 3-year-old nephew?

scum that's threatening me?
In post 2369, Whiskers wrote:we can still ANALYZE her INTERACTIONS with the flipped wagons and with other players.
I don't really think that's going to be anything reliable. I don't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (isolation #190) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I like how you guys keep claiming that I was voting her for wanting to pl someone when I never said that. But let's play devil's advocate, why can't scum say and do things in RVS that are lynch worthy? Are you saying that RVS is off limits for scummy activity?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (isolation #191) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Quick
your reading skills are p subpar. :/

I had just got done saying that I don't think you are all that likely to flip scum
BUT
I voted you for reasons. Those reasons being that I could be wrong and I think the day should end b/c we aren't going to get anywhere without a flip.

You then accused me of voting without any reasons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (isolation #192) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2390, Whiskers wrote:This was your reason for voting Nauci
yes. that has like nothing to do with a policy lynch.
In post 2390, Whiskers wrote:Nah, but your reads should change/develop past page 20 or whatever.
I
somewhat
agree. Like reads are going to change but sometimes a player will still think a slot is scummy so like they don't
HAVE
to change.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (isolation #193) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (isolation #194) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2399, Whiskers wrote:In the meantime do you think we lose anything by extending the Day phase to it's full length?
not really, no.
In post 2404, Quick wrote:Shiro needs to be replaced, period.
fun fact but I think Shiro has lurked her way out of everygame we've been in.

In post 2413, Joey_ wrote:I literally told you exactly why my reaction was different for whiskers va you and quick. If you dont even give a shit about people’s answers i might just end up lynching you for that
I mean, it's not like scum lie right?
In post 2415, Joey_ wrote:Wtff is that vote
its funny b/c earlier you had a tiff earlier about me NOT voting Quick. lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (isolation #195) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2453, Nauci wrote:Don't even tell me which ones, just a yes or no answer.
yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2463 (isolation #196) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

(she's scum and trying to look busy)

2458 is fake dumbtell, imo

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2465 (isolation #197) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, I'm not really buying into the whole "well I had no idea he was dead!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (isolation #198) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you also had Dunk on a list earlier so like, of course, you knew he was in the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2474 (isolation #199) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I'm still mostly town reading Quick.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”