1, eljcko
- massive

1, Zycronium
- eljcko

Not Voting:
Zyrconium, crazy_vlad, Spindax, GSGold, thing =), Khelvaster

Wow...that was wierd. So, what should I do? I guess
Unvote, un: FoS all
, since all I was talking about was nameclaiming.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Oh, and I'm glad there wasn't anything like "Sauron mafia has to kill Frodo to win; Frodo must survive for 4 days to get the ring to mount doom" kind of stuff.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:42 am

Post by eljcko »

I forgot this sooooo:
Un FOS: All
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:21 pm

Post by massive »

I'm still content with my vote on eljcko.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:00 am

Post by destructor »

CoolBot wrote:No, I'm pretty sure he originally wanted a full mass claim. Only after getting resistance, Khel switched to the three outsiders. Sounds like fishing to me.
I don't think this makes sense, if you think about it. As confusing as the start of this game has been, both Matt_S and Khelvaster are in my tentative town list. I can't imagine either of them doing what they did as scum.

Unvote
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:57 am

Post by CoolBot »

I don't think we can just throw out the events of the first couple pages - khel did call for a mass claim on the first day with no justification for it. How can we ignore that?
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:49 am

Post by RangeroftheNorth »

I don't know that we can just ignore it, but I have no idea what is signifies. That he's a town player who had a really bad idea? A scum player with a surefire safe claim? A scum player with a really bad idea? As far as I can tell, without more information, it doesn't mean much of anything. It's something we can look at later, when we have more information.
crazy_vlad
crazy_vlad
Townie
crazy_vlad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:08 am

Post by crazy_vlad »

what I don't like is that we have already 3 pages written down but with nothing consistent (except the mass claim of course) and just random votes.
if there is a vote not random, any vote, it should be explained.
someone will have to start a debate...
maybe someone sees something that slips to me...
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:30 pm

Post by shaka!! »

Game update:

Instead of posting a vote count at the top of every page I will keep an up to date post count on the front page.

If I can not keep the vote count updated, due to a busy life or such, I will get a back up mod to do so for me.
ting =)
ting =)
Mafia Scum
ting =)
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:26 am

Post by ting =) »

Hey, is it just me or did Matt_S just claim vanilla townie? For obvious reasons, I have nothng against townies, but how is a claim so soon helpful? FOS:Matt_S Also, post 30 reads a lot like he wanted all the other vanillas to claim...
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:51 am

Post by RangeroftheNorth »

I'm pretty sure that Matt_S has claimed vanilla townie and that the mod did not give him a role name even originally. I don't think he was trying to get all the other vanillas to come forward, but I could be wrong about that. Now either Matt_S is really a vanilla townie, or this is one hell of a gambit. I lean toward him being a townie, but that's because the alternative is pretty much insane.
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:47 am

Post by Matt_S »

I didn't want all vanillas to claim, just one so that I knew I wasn't alone. Some people were pushing name claims, others didn't see things the way I saw them, so I wanted someone else to come forward so that the town could have an idea of who could be scum. I originally wanted to see everyone's reactions, because I thought pro name claim people would have to be scum or power roles, and I thought my posts would convince power roles to not post. Of course, lots of people posted so I wanted to get someone to come out with the fact that they didn't have a name so we could eliminate potential scum and actually get the town to understand me. Then the mod came and stuff happened.

A while after my first post, I thought that I doomed Khelvaster(and that he was a power role), but I hoped I could out a few scum so I decided to be secret about what I knew. Again, everything would have gone smoother if somebody else had just not had a name.

Since my only idea is gone, I'll
Unvote, Vote Zyrconium
since I haven't seen him post. Lurkers, lynching, etc.
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:
(1) write down the problem;
(2) think very hard;
(3) write down the answer.
crazy_vlad
crazy_vlad
Townie
crazy_vlad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:15 am

Post by crazy_vlad »

I've read again all the posts. Khelvaster. your mass claim, in the first posts, in the first day, may have been well intended, but is has something fishy for me...
as there is no vote in present for you, and as I consider that we have to clarify that post - and to get to a clear conclusion whether you are or not oa bad guy, I'll give you my vote. it's not a final vote, it is an attention mark. that's all.
vote Khelvaster
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:39 am

Post by CoolBot »

To get this game moving again, we need a bandwagon. And Khel did present an anti-town plan, so I'm jumping on.
unvote: Spindax
vote: Khelvaster
GSGold
GSGold
Townie
GSGold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:10 pm

Post by GSGold »

vote: Khelvaster

Bandwagon rolling, getting a conversation going, ect.
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:21 am

Post by destructor »

Can any of those people voting Khelvaster explain how he could be scum? I'm not buying this wagon.

Also,
Mod:
Can we actually have vote counts posted throughout the thread? It helps to have a record of votes as we read through the thread as references later in the game.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:44 am

Post by shaka!! »

destructor wrote:Can any of those people voting Khelvaster explain how he could be scum? I'm not buying this wagon.

Also,
Mod:
Can we actually have vote counts posted throughout the thread? It helps to have a record of votes as we read through the thread as references later in the game.
I can do that too. Would every 25 posts (top of every page) be suitable?
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:50 am

Post by eljcko »

I am not going to jump on the khelvaster bandwagon either. Nothing points too much to him being scum. He just through out the idea of a nameclaim. And as stupid and worthless as it was going to be, it still is not scumish.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:06 am

Post by Khelvaster »

crazy_vlad wrote:I've read again all the posts. Khelvaster. your mass claim, in the first posts, in the first day, may have been well intended, but is has something fishy for me...
as there is no vote in present for you, and as I consider that we have to clarify that post - and to get to a clear conclusion whether you are or not oa bad guy, I'll give you my vote. it's not a final vote, it is an attention mark. that's all.
vote Khelvaster
I was hoping to trap the mod, if he ended up giving 9 fellowships and 3 non-fellowships. I've seen stuff like this before. 9+3=12, the number of people in our game. 9 townie+3 scum tends to be balanced. If we happened to have a modslip, and he gave Saruman, Witch-King, Sauron or something like that along with the full fellowship, I would have gotten us a quickwin.
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by Matt_S »

Khelvaster wrote:
crazy_vlad wrote:I've read again all the posts. Khelvaster. your mass claim, in the first posts, in the first day, may have been well intended, but is has something fishy for me...
vote Khelvaster
I was hoping to trap the mod, if he ended up giving 9 fellowships and 3 non-fellowships. I've seen stuff like this before. 9+3=12, the number of people in our game. 9 townie+3 scum tends to be balanced. If we happened to have a modslip, and he gave Saruman, Witch-King, Sauron or something like that along with the full fellowship, I would have gotten us a quickwin.
Even if I had a name I wouldn't have gone with your plan. But I still can't believe a scum would suggest a name claim. I can see how people would be suspicious though, so I'm having trouble seeing who's most deserving of a vote. So I say we vote Zyrconium to get him to post here.
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

(2) think very hard;
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by CoolBot »

If it was just the mass claim, maybe i could buy letting him go. But later he wanted to know if there were three people outside the fellowship. That's appears to be a clear case of role fishing to me. And it's not like there are a richness of leads right now. Unless someone has a better idea, Khel's our best option for a wagon right now.
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:50 pm

Post by Matt_S »

Well, I guess he is too fishy to let go.
Unvote, Vote Khelvaster

I really wonder what would have happened if I hadn't said anything though...
Show

(2) think very hard;
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:55 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

CoolBot wrote:If it was just the mass claim, maybe i could buy letting him go. But later he wanted to know if there were three people outside the fellowship. That's appears to be a clear case of role fishing to me. And it's not like there are a richness of leads right now. Unless someone has a better idea, Khel's our best option for a wagon right now.
What are you talking about? I just explained why I wanted three people outside the fellowship in my previous post: This would almost certainly point to a 9-3 division of scum-town.

CoolBot, you've been ignoring everything I said so that you could start a bandwagon on me.

Vote: Coolbot
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

EBWODP:

I'd like for y'all to say how exactly it's fishy. I think it's pretty clear that we won't have 9 power roles, so asking for whether people are in the fellowship or not is perfectly legitimate.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by CoolBot »

Matt_S wrote:Well, I guess he is too fishy to let go.
Huh? What did I say that changed you mind so quickly?
Khelvaster wrote:What are you talking about? I just explained why I wanted three people outside the fellowship in my previous post: This would almost certainly point to a 9-3 division of scum-town.
You were so certain that the town was Fellowship, and I don't see why. LOTR games have been played before and they've included many pro town roles outside of the fellowship. In properly balanced games, mass claim usually hurt the town, badly. You never gave any real justification of it. So a wagon is justified, IMO.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”