I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 1:56 pm

Post by TBuG »

Alabaska J wrote:How are you not trying to speedlynch!!! You random-voted me and then kept it on after the stage ended even when my predecessor hadn't posted and encouraged others to vote too! Then, when random voting was over, you kept your vote on me even after I replaced and had not yet posted, even switching your vote! Then, you attacked me after I voted you for doing all this crazy stuff.
He's not trying to speedlynch, he's trying to lynch without reasoning. Sppedlynching is piling votes on very quickly causing an extremely fast lynch.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by populartajo »

Lemming wrote:I did a reread and a few things I was misunderstanding came out. I don't think PBuG is as bad as he looks.
But Malthusis jumping on the two bandwagons in the game with little less than "me too" is really damn scummy and is worth a vote:
UNVOTE VOTE: Malthusis
But you seemed very convinced PBuG was scum. And now it seems you're basically jumping in another "scummy". Not that I dont find Malthius suspicious, but do you usually play like that?
Some interesting fact that may be used later.
Thinktank about Lemming wrote:Often times jumping on the guy that claims culty on the first page can be seen as scummy.
Thinktank about Malthius wrote:Sorry I haven't posted at all in the past little bit. I agree with Lemming, that add on third vote and the really quick jump on the wagon is quite scummy.
Captain Cake, Dragon of Summer and Greasy Spot seem to have forgotten about this game. Prod them?
Musher33 wrote:To be honest i agree that OG looks quite scummy right now, not wuite enough to be worth a vote or FoS but i would advise everyone to keep a watch on what she says.
Musher33 wrote:If you mean your blatant OMGUS of a vote on him then saying he is replacing scum that we clearly have no way of knowing yet then yeh, i think you do seem scummy, your points have no point and your main point is an OMGUS.
Vote: OG
Musher, what made you change your mind?
About OG, I dont know. She's indeed scummy, could be newbiness, weak defense, but there are many people jumping against her. It just doesnt feel good.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by populartajo »

It just doesnt feel right.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

PBuG wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:How are you not trying to speedlynch!!! You random-voted me and then kept it on after the stage ended even when my predecessor hadn't posted and encouraged others to vote too! Then, when random voting was over, you kept your vote on me even after I replaced and had not yet posted, even switching your vote! Then, you attacked me after I voted you for doing all this crazy stuff.
He's not trying to speedlynch, he's trying to lynch without reasoning. Sppedlynching is piling votes on very quickly causing an extremely fast lynch.
Well she only has one vote. She's pushing my lynch is what I mean.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 4:31 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

heres the thing pbug i never claimed to have reasoning when i first voted, it was more or less random to guage reactions and thats what haoppened, look at how alabaska j is equating my random reasonless vote with "quicklynching" and "trying to start a bandwagon" when thats not at all what i'm doing

False. Alabaska J is putting forth sufficent reasoning, and, well, malthusis is mildly scummy but not enough to grab my vote.

what is his reasoning and how the fuck is it sufficient, his two points against me were 1) i'm speedlynching (a lie), 2) i'm trying to start up a bandwagon (false at the time he said it) and 3) i kept my vote on him while speaking about other people (this doesnt indicate alignment at all)

how is that sufficient reasoning for a lynch
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

PBuG wrote: He's not trying to speedlynch, he's trying to lynch without reasoning. Sppedlynching is piling votes on very quickly causing an extremely fast lynch.
i have reasoning with my vote now but i suppose its hard to read if youre illiterate
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 12:43 am

Post by Musher333 »

i didn't think i had a ote on but whatever,
Unvote Vote OG
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 2:40 am

Post by TBuG »

OG Smokedank wrote:heres the thing pbug i never claimed to have reasoning when i first voted, it was more or less random to guage reactions and thats what haoppened, look at how alabaska j is equating my random reasonless vote with "quicklynching" and "trying to start a bandwagon" when thats not at all what i'm doing

False. Alabaska J is putting forth sufficent reasoning, and, well, malthusis is mildly scummy but not enough to grab my vote.

what is his reasoning and how the fuck is it sufficient, his two points against me were 1) i'm speedlynching (a lie), 2) i'm trying to start up a bandwagon (false at the time he said it) and 3) i kept my vote on him while speaking about other people (this doesnt indicate alignment at all)

how is that sufficient reasoning for a lynch
He was giving the wrong name to something that you were, in fact, doing. 2 s true, as you were insistent on him being scum and trying to get people to vote for him. 3 isn't a point, just something silly.
OG Smokedank wrote:
PBuG wrote: He's not trying to speedlynch, he's trying to lynch without reasoning. Sppedlynching is piling votes on very quickly causing an extremely fast lynch.
i have reasoning with my vote now but i suppose its hard to read if youre illiterate
Illiterate? Kettle, meet pot AGAIN. Insulting people is not helping you at all. The point is, now you have reasoning because it suddenly became necessary for you to have something behind your vote.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 5:34 am

Post by Musher333 »

OG i don't know if you realise this but if you constantly grief people they will vote you out so that they don't have to hear anymore of it never mind if they think you are scum.
Musher-scum would not be clever enough to do something like this- Strife 220
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 8:33 am

Post by Alabaska J »

OG Smokedank wrote:
sigged. lol

Also, just wanted to point this out: Musher333's posting and voting as of late seems opportunistic.
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 10:48 pm

Post by Musher333 »

Alabaska J wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:
sigged. lol

Also, just wanted to point this out: Musher333's posting and voting as of late seems opportunistic.
Opportunistic? i am just getting sick of OG slagging everybody off and expecting that that is a good enough reply.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 1:38 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

Musher333 wrote:OG i don't know if you realise this but if you constantly grief people they will vote you out so that they don't have to hear anymore of it never mind if they think you are scum.
you'll hae a good bandwagon to look @ if it happens plus i already named all the scum and pointed out how they are using bullshit to push me, the next day you can lynch alabaska j, followed by malthisus and lemming

they'll aim to try and discredit me and make it look like i'm wrong and dumb and that you shouldnt listen to me, but i'm pretty sure thats the scum team and you should give at least one of those a chance to see if i'm right
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 6:13 am

Post by TBuG »

OG, if it turns out you're town (which I seriously doubt) I'll definitely look into them, but for now...
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 8:31 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Vote Count as of Post 112

Alabaska J (1):
OG Smokedank

malthusis (1):
lemming1607

Greasy Spot (1):
CaptainCake

Lemming1607 (2):
DragonsofSummer, malthusis

OG Smokedank (4):
populartajo, Alabaska J, PBug, Musher333

Not Voting (3):
lulu muumuu
ashmite84
, thinktank, Greasy Spot

7 to lynch

lulu muumuu replaces ashmite84!

Prods sent to: Greasy Spot, CaptainCake, Dragonsof Summer
Last edited by NabakovNabakov on Mon May 05, 2008 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 9:24 am

Post by DragonsofSummer »

unvote Vote OG Smokedank

I don't have anything new to add to the case, but after rereading the game I agree with the points against her.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 11:12 am

Post by Alabaska J »

yay replacement!
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 11:39 am

Post by TBuG »

MOD:
Musher and Lemming both seem to have two votes.

Fixed - Mod
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 11:52 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

DragonsofSummer wrote:
unvote Vote OG Smokedank

I don't have anything new to add to the case, but after rereading the game I agree with the points against her.
what are the points against me again, in your own words?
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

1. you pushed for a wagon on Alabaska with no reasoning.

2. You have contributed very little in the way of anything to this game (though admittedly I am guilty of this so far as well, but for different reasons) while posting a lot.

3. Instead of actually giving a defense of your actions you just insult people.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
lulu muumuu
lulu muumuu
Goon
lulu muumuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 5:18 pm

Post by lulu muumuu »

hi guys i have some ideas but i want to read through again, i haven't gotten my role... PMing again.
Show
[size=75]:shock:[i]scared poopless

in Kidvitational 1 signups:[/i]
meaning of life 42:[color=darkblue] ok. I'm sorry MeMe if your sry. Can we be friends again?[/color]
MeMe:[color=darkred] I'm [i]totally [/i]sry. Friends 4ever![/color]
[/size]
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

[quote="PBuG"[/quote]He was giving the wrong name to something that you were, in fact, doing. 2 s true, as you were insistent on him being scum and trying to get people to vote for him. 3 isn't a point, just something silly. [/quote]

i was never trying to push a lynch on alabaska j seriously until he came in and started making up stuff that i did. you really think that rap was a serious attempt to start up a lynch? 2 isnt true for that reason, you can hardly call my early vote on demonking as serious or even my revote of his replacement as serious. so he has literally nothing on me and is trying to stretch my jokes into being something scummy which they arent.
DragonsofSummer wrote:1. you pushed for a wagon on Alabaska with no reasoning.
show me where, most of my earlier posts about him and demonking are obvious jokes
2. You have contributed very little in the way of anything to this game (though admittedly I am guilty of this so far as well, but for different reasons) while posting a lot.
at this point i have contributed more than anyone else in the thread, find me someone who has added more
3. Instead of actually giving a defense of your actions you just insult people.
there has been no accurate attack on my actions, people just are posting in the thread "i think og is scummy" and drop votes. i have defended against everything people have thrown against me but the majority of it is bullshit and i'm calling it out on what it is. every point made against me has been made with the implied assumption that i am a terrible scum player but with no backup as to why that assumption is held. nobody has examined the possibility that maybe i'm terrible town, or maybe that i'm not terrible and you all are reading too much into the posts i've made. and most of the points made against me are unfounded with no actual support for them in the thread or in any of the posts i've made. if you can prove me differently, go ahead because i'm dying for something concrete to defend against
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 7:52 pm

Post by TBuG »

You gave no inclination that your vote was a joke. You do not keep random votes on that long when there are actual things going on.

You've POSTED more than anyone in the thread. The first half of this game you've been making dumb jokes to try and tell me I'm wrong, piggybacking on Lemming. Now you're just defending yourself, very badly.

I have made accurate attacks on your actions with quoted posts. You dismiss them as false with no reasoning as to why it is false, other than saying you didn't post that when it has been quoted.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 1:08 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

I've been gone on vacation and haven't gotten back in to the groove of MAFIA yet, too much work. Will try to reread today and post some later today or tonight.
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 5:04 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

everyone jumping on OG looks like good old fashioned bandwagoning to me. I want to look at the people who post with a "I have nothing to add, seems pretty locked up."

Maybe those people need to post what they would think if OG flips townie or mafia if they have nothing to say.
lulu muumuu
lulu muumuu
Goon
lulu muumuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 9:31 am

Post by lulu muumuu »

okay got my role but i have a final to take right now. I'll read again and post tonight. wish me luck, yo!
Show
[size=75]:shock:[i]scared poopless

in Kidvitational 1 signups:[/i]
meaning of life 42:[color=darkblue] ok. I'm sorry MeMe if your sry. Can we be friends again?[/color]
MeMe:[color=darkred] I'm [i]totally [/i]sry. Friends 4ever![/color]
[/size]

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”