Mystery Mafia 2- Game Over! But who won!?

Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:29 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

mnowax wrote:you protested to much to me having sucha huge power for a dayvig, and you gave up instantly, as if you were scum.

DGB just sumbitted to me without any explanation buthe wats to survive. If you are town you win even if you dont survive. scum want to stay alive.
I agree with this assessment of Dasquian and DrippingGoofball.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:24 am

Post by Dasquian »

I don't understand what I've given up on. I've been insistant that mnowax starts playing nice with the rest of the town (and risked getting vigged for it, after seeing what he did to other people), and now that he seems less trigger-happy (or is unable to kill anymore people), I'm encouraging him to share his thoughts.

So, mnowax (or Greasy Spot, since you agree), what did I give up on? Do you think I would've tempted fate after seeing Alabaska J dying if I were scum with him?
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:33 am

Post by mnowax »

Dasquian wrote:Sigh. Bored of this game now.

ummm...what is that? i wish i had just condensed that and taken it out of context or something, but that was that entire post. you tell me when you haven't given up in that post? was there a secret code were looking for?
Sure one more time for fun.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:53 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Well I guess you didn't exactly give up, you just stated you would begin playing after mnowax gave you assurance he wouldn't continue to daykill.

Dasquian wrote:I'm pretty sure mnowax is not mafia, though - actively day-killing your partner is just way, way too big of a move for scum to do. That said, if he kills one more person without a good reason I think we
have
to policy lynch him, else he will just lose the game for the town singlehandedly.
I don't agree with you on this. Mnowax shouldn't be confirmed Town just because it would be too gutsy of a move to daykill as Mafia. He could have killed his partner as a plan to look towny. Think about it, 1 towny DK, 1 mafia DK, and 1 towny NK tonight. Looks pretty good for the scum.

populartajo wrote:
Claim : Jester.

The mod told me to.
Vote : Alabaska
populartajo wrote:For all the people that thinks Im scum.
Im trying to outguess the mod. Those were just hypothesis that could be tur or be developed as long the game progresses.
Yes some of them are pretty stupid now that I see them but thats the only way I can stay in this game. Being dumb doesnt make me scum, ya know?
One question, do you think scum can communicate during day, yes or no?
And about the nice roles scum can have, I mean, isnt it obvious why they are more important to send than vanilla roles?
And
Claim : Miller.
Take that BM.
BM is the kind of Mod to actually put a Jester in the game so be careful of this. The Jester's role is to try to get lynched so be mindful of this as well. Also it could just be a ploy of scum to confuse people. There was no need to claim and now he has 2 claims so we can't honestly believe either one.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:01 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

mnowax wrote:DGB just sumbitted to me without any explanation buthe wats to survive. If you are town you win even if you dont survive. scum want to stay alive.
I dunno, mnowax, do you think maybe the cop and the doc, among others, may want to live???

Maybe with a player intent on mowing everybody down after fewer than 3 posts and zero discussion, some of us might suddenly value our lives???

:roll:
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by Dasquian »

mnowax wrote:
Dasquian wrote:Sigh. Bored of this game now.

ummm...what is that? i wish i had just condensed that and taken it out of context or something, but that was that entire post. you tell me when you haven't given up in that post? was there a secret code were looking for?
It's because after I hounded you to try to stop being a mass-murdering jerk, you said "who wants me to pop him?" about someone else, completely blanking my request to at least try to cooperate. Frankly it pissed me off and I considered requesting replacement at that point; you were ruining the game and you may yet.

How is that a scummy thing to do? I just don't want to play a game where one twelve-year-old lords it up because he unfortunately got dayvig powers. It's boring and stupid.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by mnowax »

what a quack

i got exactly the impression that i wanted and this temp vig power was used to its fullest . I got a scum, and i have put everyone on a state of alert, allowing scum like you to get nervous.

I no longer have vig power. it was only availible for the first two pages of this game. I used the power to my fullest, and i was awarded with one scum down, and finding two more. nuff said.
ashmite84
ashmite84
Goon
ashmite84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:09 pm

Post by ashmite84 »

mnowax wrote:I no longer have vig power. it was only availible for the first two pages of this game.
STOP TALKING! :shock:
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

mnowax wrote:I no longer have vig power. it was only availible for the first two pages of this game. I used the power to my fullest, and i was awarded with one scum down, and finding two more. nuff said.
WOW! The only two people that stuck their necks out and complained.

Nearly everyone else cowered in silence. Yep. Thy must all be townies. Only scum would want to stop an insane shooter.

:roll:
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by mnowax »

you didn't want to stop me, you just wanted to get out of the way and allow everyone else to get killed. that would mean...
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by lord_hur »

Greasy Spot wrote:I don't agree with you on this. Mnowax shouldn't be confirmed Town just because it would be too gutsy of a move to daykill as Mafia. He could have killed his partner as a plan to look towny. Think about it, 1 towny DK, 1 mafia DK, and 1 towny NK tonight. Looks pretty good for the scum.
Two for one, considering the usual scum/town ratios i've seen used, isn't a good enough ratio for scum.

Although it might make sense in case there are more scums than usual, but that would imply that scum roles are vastly inferior to town's. And that wouldn't be the case if mnowax was town (as his powers are far from negligible), so I don't think your reasoning stands.
All lurkers unite! And jump off the nearest cliff. Now.
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:26 pm

Post by lord_hur »

mnowax wrote:you protested to much to me having sucha huge power for a dayvig, and you gave up instantly, as if you were scum.

DGB just sumbitted to me without any explanation buthe wats to survive. If you are town you win even if you dont survive. scum want to stay alive.
Scum also win if you don't survive. It's true that scum cling more to life than townies (at least, than vanilla townies), but no one, scum or town, would want to suicide. Just think about the reactions self-voters usually get. Standing in front of a truck going at full speed isn't a good idea, whichever your side is.

Also, Nightson unvoted without a reason too, why didn't you attack him as well ? Besides, Nightson was the first to vote you, and you also didn't directly threaten him back then...
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by Dasquian »

ashmite84 wrote:
mnowax wrote:I no longer have vig power. it was only availible for the first two pages of this game.
STOP TALKING! :shock:
Yeah, for god's sake. mnowax, I recognise the power of a day-vig role and have tried to stop you from blowing the whole gaffe. You've responded only by accusing me off being scum for attempting to stop you shooting innocents, and by giving scum more information than they could hope for. Way to go.

Unvote: mnowax, vote: Greasy Spot
. mnowax is clearly just an impulsive townie and did, after all, net us one scum. Greasy Spot has no such excuse and is just a coattail-hanger. I reckon that after Alabaska J got day-vigged he decided to stay in mnowax's good graces and is now trying to capitalise on what he thinks might be workable bandwagons on me and DGB.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:17 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

lord_hur wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:I don't agree with you on this. Mnowax shouldn't be confirmed Town just because it would be too gutsy of a move to daykill as Mafia. He could have killed his partner as a plan to look towny. Think about it, 1 towny DK, 1 mafia DK, and 1 towny NK tonight. Looks pretty good for the scum.
Two for one, considering the usual scum/town ratios i've seen used, isn't a good enough ratio for scum.

Although it might make sense in case there are more scums than usual, but that would imply that scum roles are vastly inferior to town's. And that wouldn't be the case if mnowax was town (as his powers are far from negligible), so I don't think your reasoning stands.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying mnowax is town or scum. I'm saying he shouldn't
automatically
be considered town because "it is unlikely a scum would day-vig". That's what I'm saying.

Dasquian wrote:
Unvote: mnowax, vote: Greasy Spot
. mnowax is clearly just an impulsive townie and did, after all, net us one scum. Greasy Spot has no such excuse and is just a coattail-hanger. I reckon that after Alabaska J got day-vigged he decided to stay in mnowax's good graces and is now trying to capitalise on what he thinks might be workable bandwagons on me and DGB.
How can I capitalize on something that isn't even there. There isn't a bandwagon on you and there isn't a bandwagon on DGC besides the fact that I'm not even currently voting. So, tell me again, how is it that I am trying to capitalize on some non-existent bandwagons?
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:54 am

Post by Dasquian »

I asked mnowax for his opinions. He threw out two suggestions, and you immediately supported him. In a game where we have no real leads at this point, this took one player's suspect list and turned them into potential bandwagons.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:28 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Dasquian wrote:I asked mnowax for his opinions. He threw out two suggestions, and you immediately supported him. In a game where we have no real leads at this point, this took one player's suspect list and turned them into potential bandwagons.
Exactly! In a game where we have nothing else to go on yet, I agreed with his comments. That doesn't mean I won't change my mind. It simply means that agree with what he said.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Vote Count

Greasy Spot 1 (Dasquian)

Not Voting: Populartajo, Patrick, DrippingGoofBall, Mnowax, Nightson, Ashmite84, Lord Hur, Greasy Spot, Vel-Rahn Koon

6 votes are currently required to lynch. You have less than 8 days until deadline.

Prodding Populartajo and Patrick
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:58 am

Post by Dasquian »

Fair enough. I guess my vote is little better, but as it's the
only bloody vote anyone's put down
, I'll keep it there for now.

Anyone else want to, you know, make a case?
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:05 am

Post by populartajo »

This is going to sound scummy as hell but
Claim : Doctor.

Now BM stop PMing. Okthxbay.
Im going to reread soon. I promisse. Ill come up with decent suspects later. All questions please ask.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:09 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Your right. It does sound scummy as Hell.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:55 am

Post by Patrick »

Posting in response to prod. Should get to this tomorrow.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:55 am

Post by lord_hur »

Greasy Spot wrote:Your right. It does sound scummy as Hell.
Why do you think it is scummy ?
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:55 am

Post by Dasquian »

So you've claimed Jester, Miller then Doctor, and each time have indicated that the mod has told you to. Want to elaborate?
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:34 pm

Post by Greasy Spot »

lord_hur wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:Your right. It does sound scummy as Hell.
Why do you think it is scummy ?
I really hate stupid questions. Do you find 3 claims from the same person in 1 day Pro-Town?
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by Greasy Spot »

Will be out of town on the 25th and 26th. Posting in all games.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”